Start by marking “Farm of Fancy (Missing Cities, #1)” as Want to Read:
Farm of Fancy (Missing Cities, #1)

Farm of Fancy

(Missing Cities #1)

**Come meet Gabe Byrne and David Meloy in a meet-ugly-turned-cute contemporary romance in rural British Columbia!**

Gabe Byrne likes the simple life. Quiet, coffee, and the company of his horse are all he needs.

When his mare takes sick, Gabe calls David Meloy, the town’s new veterinarian—who’s so gorgeous Gabe can barely think straight.

In a town like Armstrong, it’s hard to
ebook
Published 2018

To ask other readers questions about Farm of Fancy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Farm of Fancy

Don Bradshaw
This was my first book by Ms. Thorn and it was amazing. Totally character driven and beautifully written, both Gabe and David won me over from the get go. Erin and Viv deserve medals for not killing the men. I even loved the cranky horse! The caregiver vibe was played very well. Highly recommend.
Isabella ~Mikku-chan~

Debut works are always exciting because you never know what you get. This book was capturing my attention when I was scrolling through my timeline and heard so many good things about it.

It’s save to say I not only liked the book, I actually loved it. I was mesmerized by the isolated living of Gabe, one of the main characters, how he is pretty happy with being alone, with only his animals – in fact he seems only to r
Affectingly
Oct 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
David and Gabe are individually compelling characters with good backstories that make them feel real and fun to read. Together, though, they are dynamic and delightful. Their chemistry is instant, their sexual tension hot as hell, and their journey to love is believable and engaging.

I fell in love with them as a couple as they fell in love with each other. I laughed with them, cried for them, and cheered for them throughout. The only shortcoming of this story is how much more I wanted to read--
Kate
Oct 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: lgbt, own-kindle
This book is smartly & genuinely written, especially in its believable & insightful character development, interaction, and obstacles. If you're looking for sharp but caring writing about people and what it means to be people, who are also falling in love, then check this book out. It's got heart and I love that thank you
Jessica Morris
Mar 08, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Saw this rec'd on Twitter and snapped it up. Very well-written, loved the characters, and enjoyed the sweet story with a just a bit of angst to keep it spicy. Looking forward to more from this author.
Nadine X
Oct 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Engaging and Evocative

This story was so well written. I loved the characters and build of their relationship. Very emotional arc that felt grounded in reality. I didn't want it to end!
Sadie
Oct 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
4.5 stars, bumped up because this is a debut? It’s GOOD.
Betsy
Jan 29, 2019 rated it liked it
Lovely descriptions and characterization. Very internal plot in a small town, so not really my thing. Also, if typos are problematic for you, this book could have used a more thorough copy edit.
Yasaman
Tori
Oct 05, 2018
Arielle
Dec 20, 2018
“Because he kissed you not once, but twice, while you were alternately crying and huffing gasoline, and you're still not sure if he's interested. That's just sad, Gabe, I can't even make fun of you for that.” 1 likes