Start by marking “Dawned (Circle of the Red Scorpion Book 05)” as Want to Read:
Dawned (Circle of the Red Scorpion Book 05)

Dawned

(Circle of the Red Scorpion 00)

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  8 ratings  ·  7 reviews
From the Circle of the Red Scorpion series, is the love story that started it all.

Deep in the forest, Broderick Devereaux found her so unexpectedly and was instantly mesmerized.

He was the dark handsome stranger Elise Munro dreamed of but never thought she’d find.

Despite their differences, Broderick and Elise started a life together and thought they had it all. But
internal
ebook, Primary Edition, 165 pages
Published September 24th 2018 by Kingston Publishing Company

To ask other readers questions about Dawned, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dawned

it was amazing 5.00  ·

Debra Phiri
Oct 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely awesome! I am so glad that Charlene wrote this book about Broderick and Elise! It gives so much meaning to who they are and why they did what they did- even though it was touched on in Shattered and Avenged!

They are an amazing couple that just had life get in the way and evil forces keeping it that way! So many people claim to love but their story is truly a forever love one!
Caroline Doig
Oct 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is a fantastic series and even though this is book 3 this story starts at the beginning and it gives us Broderick’s story he is Drake’s father. Broderick meets Elise they fall in love and they were living a happy life until Solomon befriends Elise, Broderick knows what Solomon is like and while he tries to put Solomon in jail Elise and Solomon become closer and that puts the strain on their relationship and things go from bad to worse. I absolutely loved this story and I can’t wait to see w ...more
Mariana
Nov 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Addicted to the series, absolutely love it.
Each book just gets better and better every time I read a book from the series. Wonderful characters that can be related to. These books you won't want to put down, you'll be hooked from the start, I enjoyed reading them. I'd recommend your books to anyone. Loaded up with a drink so I could cuddle up and read it.
Emma
Dec 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Broderick Devereaux's heart wrenching story of true love, betrayal and death. There are two books prior to this story "Shattered and Avenged". Excellent books. I highly recommend the entire series. I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Tanya
Dec 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
They met deep in the forest and they soon fell in love. There were inner demons and secrets threaten their happiness. Will those secrets rip them apart? Is their love strong enough? See how they will go

Book-Lovin-Momma
Dec 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is my favorite of the series - Broderick and Elise's story was full of emotions and suspense and I recommend reading the whole Red Scorpion series to get the full story! Solomon has brought so much trouble to Broderick's doorstep, and it was an exciting read all the way!
Jacqueline Ellison
Dec 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the third book in the series that will keep you devouring the pages. This has wonderful characters and storyline. I would definitely recommend this series.

ROBIN
Ann Fantom
Oct 16, 2018
Robin
Oct 16, 2018
Charlene is a Waynesburg, Pennsylvania native. She went to Waynesburg High School and graduated Cum Laude from Waynesburg College with a Bachelor’s Degree in Liberal Arts. Currently lives in Sacramento, California where she spent the last 33 years working at Northrop Grumman.

Books have always been her passion. She started reading at an early age and progressed to full-length books by age nine. The

Circle of the Red Scorpion (4 books)
  • Shattered (Circle of the Red Scorpion Book 1)
  • Avenged (Circle of the Red Scorpion Book 2)
  • Returned (Circle of the Red Scorpion Book 3)