Start by marking “Broken Captive (Wren's Song, #3)” as Want to Read:
Broken Captive (Wren's Song, #3)

(Wren's Song #3)

Wren’s rebellion failed.

Caspian has marked her, Toby has claimed her, and Kieran is unwillingly caught in her spell. Affection and betrayal, pleasure and pain—each Alpha with their own brand of demands and desires.

Broken Captive: Wren’s Song Book 3 is a dark, sinister Omegaverse Reverse Harem tale for those with twisted tastes and a passion for unabashed bad boys. Complet
Published February 4th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Broken Captive, please sign up.

Bex (Beckie Bookworm)
42074338-1.jpg

Broken Captive part 3 of Wren's story was super dark and diabolic.
It was everything thing broken and messed up wrapped up in one big dirty filthy dystopian bow.
This wasn't romantic in any shape or form and Caspian, Toby and Kieran are psychotic power hungry man-whores who lack a basic conscience or any sort of compassion and empathy.
Well, I might give Toby a pass; hes just your garden variety psycho and can even be somewhat sweet in a scary serial killer sort of way.
But the point is the story s
Namera [The Literary Invertebrate]
✴ Wren is still weak AF. Considering Brenya and Claire were - despite also being Omegas - hard as nails, in their own way, Wren's behaviour is painful to read.

✴ Not as painful to read as the men's behaviour. If I had a pound for every time an interaction with OW was described, I'd be a bloody millionaire. I'm not feeling any sort of emotional connection at all, which is making getting through the book gruelling.

✴ This novella finished at the 84% mark and was barely 25,000 words. I'm not normall
Ri
Feb 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Broken Captive

All the Stars. ALL. OF. Them. Whenever I see new words from this author appear I stop, as quick as I can, everything I am doing in order to consume these words. Today, I happened to be in my car waiting on my son as he was grabbing our pizza. I almost left him there. As it was, I sped(why is my autocorrect telling me this isn't a word... it is the past tense of speed but I digress) all the way home risking a speeding ticket because her words are that important.

After having made it
Snow
Feb 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
well, fuck
what to say here...this series are my guilty pleasure or well dark shit indulgence, whatever LOL

book 3 was simply...RAW... in everything

Every. Single. Thing.

It's diabolic, dirty, sickening...and RAW

I also have an inspiring awe towards the mute heroine...

but the describing words in the blurb are simply the reight catch of ploy and conduct going on in this book:
Jacqueline's Reads
Feb 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: smut
4 Stars

I guess every book ends at 84%. I don’t like that, but I will accept it, knowing that for the future. To be honest, it’s best to read these books when they are all out. I wish I knew the first book was a cliff-hanger when I started the series. The books are too small to read one at a time when they are released.

Anyhow, this one was a little different and I feel like we are getting some where finally in the fact that the Heroes are not total assholes, don’t get me wrong they are still assh
mich
I'll tell you right here how this book ends:

Wren's story is far from over!
Wren's Song 4 coming soon!

The fuck? "Far from over" ?? HOW far?

Just how many more of these "books" are there???

This was way too short and completely unsatisfying. I'm irritated with the way this totally just cut off without any kind of ending.

I feel like screw this shit already. I'm gonna make myself not care how this ends. I'M DONE. That's crazy to say, I know. How will I possibly go on with my life without knowing wh
Janee
Shelves: arc
Wren is finally going to fight back in her way. Still a sad existence for her to live through. The Alphas are figuring out they might care for Wren, but it might be to late.
Shelli
Oh wow, this series gets better with each book! I have to say, this one was intense. It was so dark and painful and angsty. So much torment in this! It was a little satisfying to see the men starting to struggle with feelings for Wren, to see them beginning to be uncomfortable with how they've treated her, and with the unfamiliar emotions waking in them. I still hate them, but I think I may be starting to soften towards them. I know Caspian is the biggest jerk of them all, but he's also the one ...more
Morgan Gene
Feb 06, 2019 rated it liked it
I am so disappointed in this book. I loved the first two books in the series and was excited to read the third installment. However, I feel as though this book was written by a different person. There is less detail and a lot of telling without showing. I am hoping that the next book will be less rushed and more detailed.
Badh
Feb 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OMG! It's finally here! I've been needing this book since I finished the last book, and I need the next one now. Too bad it doesn't work that way. I really need a time machine so that I can get all of Addison Cain's books without having to wait for her to write them. But then, the instant gratification may kill me, so I guess I might as well wait.

Wren is recuperating from her rebellion, and Caspian didn't go easy on her. She hurts, all over. And now, she's dealing with all the effects that Casp
Darkreads
Broken Captive

I am not sure what I can say that I haven't already said about Addison Cain's books. This book made me have ALL the feelings. It's as filthy as you would expect but it's so much more! This book and the characters that populate it's pages live and breathe and sneak into your heart when you least expect it. Amidst all the mud and filth and steam there's real soul. This book broke my heart and yet gave me enough hope that it would maybe be mended at some point. Wren is an amazing stro
Elle
3* STARS!

After the final straw in the book #2, Wren has gone berserk. Toby has claimed her and now, Caspian gnawed on her. She's under their "care" and couldn't escape their evil grasp. Broken and confused, Wren let herself playing the submissive Omega for the children's sake.

Caspian is going on denial after he left claim mark on Wren. He's keeping the man-whoring attitude even in front of Wren. But she couldn't do anything about it. Then, there's Toby who is almost spoiled her and vowed to be t
Maria
Feb 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
In this book we see more feelings from the males towards her.
Yes there is still ow but in this one makes more sense if that can be a thing
It is difficult for me to read the treatment that the h has to suffer but I have to remenber that this is Addison Cain an this universe of her is different.
The h still is a great heroine and I can’t wait to see her “top from bottom” this males.
I love to see who this males are staring to show emotion and fighting with this feelings that are new to them.
♛ Jarusauskas
I feel like nothing happened in this novel. It was THAT short and it makes me angry. Why so short? why not write a full-legth novel and be done with it? I don't understand. Oh no, yes I understand.

MONEY. It's all about the money.

Ugh.
D.D. Prince
Feb 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
FIVE FILTHY (in more ways than mud) stars.

Mud. The bane of her existence / Mud colored eyes --- wrecking her body, her mind, but never her resolve.

As always, I'm in awe of Addison Cain's world-building skills. And all the deep DEEP feels with this.

The very mud Wren has fought to survive in .... the same shade as the eyes of the First Alpha who is both the bane of her existence and something else...
Can we help ourselves from rooting for yet another 100% pure evil Addison Cain Alpha?
(Not this gir
Set
crying
Whoooa, what a book. Addison really likes to torture Wren. Wren can't accept herself and her position in the biological structure of this dystopian society and the alpha's can't accept what they feel for Wren and the control that she has for them. She wants her children back, she wants to save all the children thrown to the mud but will the alphas honor the contract?
Stacey Long
Feb 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
You’re killing me, Smalls! GAHHHH! This series has me twisted up in knots and I am torn between needing to know how it all ends and dreading the last book being published. Wren/Jax is such a strong character and has endured so much without being broken. The ultimate mother, she is willing to sacrifice everything for her children. She is easy to love, unlike the males in the story. Brutal Caspian, crazed Toby, and beautiful, broken Kieran are difficult to love, but nonetheless they tug at the rea ...more
Louise
Oh my word, this is an absolutely amazing series.

More Caspian, Kieran, Toby and Wren goodness, or badness depending on your point of view. Oh Wren I do love you, with your sheer determination and your love for your children. She is fabulous and even when the men are at their pigheaded worst she never feels like a victim or a weak heroine. In truth, and despite what she sometimes believes, Wren's only brokenness is in her fingers, literally. She shines like the most precious glittering gem, desp
KayDee
Feb 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Addison Cain is addictive. This book is the latest installment in her Wren’s Song series. It is built in the Omegaverse world. Wren is an Omega who captured the attention of an Alpha pack who controls the water of their world. Three alphas are bent into bending her to their will.

What is so cool about Addison’s books including this series is that it explores the importance of choice. When your body betrays you, when genetics say you have to submit, when this is the way of your world... what will
EroticaAfterDark (Lilith)
NEW RELEASE
#erotica #new #release #newrelease @Addison Cain #DarkRomance #Mafia
Amazon US: https://amzn.to/2E7WpLz
Amazon UK: https://amzn.to/2Bye7Gz
Amazon CA: https://amzn.to/2EabRqJ

Check out our archive: https://goo.gl/WaJD6j
Subscribe to our newsletter: https://goo.gl/SrUf3e
Or join our group: https://goo.gl/RpzyFd
Submit for FREE: https://goo.gl/MqqJv3
List your permafreebies: https://goo.gl/forms/rwaGEU3xXgif64852
changes may occur throughout the day
menage
Heart5
Feb 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The second book in the series left me wishing for a slow painful end to the three alphas. In this third book, the author slowly reveals their inner workings, and manages to turn them into semi likeable characters. Wren continues to be one of my favorite characters as she continues to survive in this dark, dark world.

I love the detail the author puts in to the story. From the world building to the emotions involved, she makes everything seem so real. I love that things are starting to look up fo
Cheryl
Feb 05, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Loved it but

I really love all of Addison 's books. This book was really good so I will not give it a bad rating even though I'm highly disappointed that I paid 2.99 for a book that ends at 84%.

This has happened before and also with other Authors, it makes me want to rethink purchasing the rest even though I want to find out what happens with Wren.

Bre Hood
Omegaverse + Addison Cain = Amazing story Every. Single. Time!

Make sure you've read books 1 & 2 of Wren's Song as this one picks right up where book 2 left off. The deeper down the rabbit hole this story goes the better it gets. The characters keep you interested! I love watching to see what they will do and how they will react. No matter how many of Addison's stories I've read, I still can't predict what her characters will do and I LOVE that!

If you enjoyed the first 2 books this is an awe
Kay Parker
Feb 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Dirty and Delicious

Another dirty, delicious installment from Wren and her men. This series gets better and better. Eagerly awaiting more from this author
Serena Lovelace
Feb 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have been anxiously awaiting the third book in this series and it did not disappoint. I stayed up way too late reading it. If you love a dark romance that is over the top hot, then this is it.
Ginger
Feb 07, 2019 rated it it was ok
Slight improvement from the last installment but it felt like there wasn't much in the way of character or plot development. Also, the amount of OW involved after having mated made me want to gag.

Removing a star for abrupt ending and cliffhanger because at this point, given the length of the "book", it feels like a middle finger to the readers. The serial trend is annoying on its own but when installments aren't released in a short time frame from one another it doesn't make sense. I don't want
Kathy Heare Watts
HEAL, EARN THEIR TRUST, FLEE

Ms. Addison Cain knows how to spin the tale in an Omegaverse story. In this new series, Wren’s Song, it won’t be one Omega with an Alpha, but instead, the Kingpin Alpha, Caspian, his second, Kieran, and his third, Toby. How far will a woman go to protect the boys she calls hers? What will she sacrifice to keep them safe? The story is unequal power exchange, dark, raw, edgy, filthy-dirty, sexually explicit and a definite page-turner. This isn’t a romance; it is possess
Ojlwens
Feb 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
There are some stories you read that you absolutely just dread reaching the end of... this was not one of those stories. The minute I opened the book, I was hooked. This story, in particular, has pulled me along at an unrecognizable speed. The depth of each character, the world development, the anguish, the heartache, the heat, all of it sucks you in until you find yourself under Addison Cain's spell again.

Jax is stronger than any building resting on foundation found in the Warrens. She proves
Bookmum
Feb 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This entire series has broken me apart and on the third book I think I'm finally being put back together? at least in the last chapter or 2 I started being put back together. Wren......... she is amazing she's strong she is inspiring. if you've been reading since book one then you know that Wren has been through so many trials and tribulations with Caspian and his second and third alphas. she has taken everything thrown at her without saying a word and not just because she's mute. without trying ...more
 Diana Davis
Feb 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Broken Captive: A Reverse Harem Omegaverse Dark Romance (Wren's Song Book 3) Kindle Edition
by Addison Cain
I borrowed this book via the KU system and am leaving a fair and honest review

The third in the on-going Wren's Song series is astonishing! A dark, erotic fairy tale and Reverse Harem set in the Omegaverse, we continue the tale of the mute albino Wren as she is kept by the three Alphas in Caspian's Syndicate.

Caspian, the First Alpha is cruel with a cold heart as he uses other women in order
  • My Masters' Nightmare Season 1, Ep. 8 "Questions" (My Masters' Nightmare, #8)
  • Finding Rhiannon (Lilith's Army MC, #2)
  • Tamara, Taken (Blue-eyed Monsters Book 1)
  • Crisped + Sere (Immemorial Year, #2)
  • Doll Face (Doll Face #1)
  • Hunter (Prison Planet, #2)
  • 27009 (Welcome to Whitlock, #2)
  • The Degas Girl
  • Kick, Push & Coast Duet: Includes Kick, Push and Coast
  • White Wolf (Sons of Rome, #1)
  • Vas  (The V Games, #3)
  • Heat
  • The Truth About Mack
  • God's Eye (Northwomen Sagas, #1)
  • Sleeves

Wren's Song (5 books)
  • Branded Captive (Wren's Song, #1)
  • Silent Captive (Wren's Song, #2)
  • Untitled (Wren’s Song, #4)
  • Wren's Song (Wren's Song, #1&2)