Start by marking “We're Going on a Bear Hunt: Christmas Activity Book” as Want to Read:
We're Going on a Bear Hunt: Christmas Activity Book

We're Going on a Bear Hunt: Christmas Activity Book

(We're Going on a Bear Hunt)

There's so much to make, do, and discover in the countdown to Christmas! Fun facts about the weather, winter, animals, and Christmas traditions. Easy-to-follow recipes, seasonal crafts, and color-in sticker activities. Inspiring ideas for how to get involved during this magical time of year!
Published November 1st 2018 by Walker Entertainment

To ask other readers questions about We're Going on a Bear Hunt, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about We're Going on a Bear Hunt

Start your review of We're Going on a Bear Hunt: Christmas Activity Book
Bex
Nov 10, 2018 rated it liked it
This is such a fabulous activity book to get children into the Christmas spirit (as if they need any help!). There are multiple colourful pictures within, plenty of fun crafty ideas to create and STICKERS to play with. I challenge any child, and adult, not to enjoy a sticker!

The activities within include:
- Filling in the Christmas scenes with your stickers or colouring in.
- Reading jokes to each other from the book.
- Spotting animals outside.
- Making a Christmas Cake suitable for birds (this is
Strawberry
Dec 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is such a fun book and brilliant for kids to have during the build up to Christmas. The activity book has thick matt pages inside filled with lots of colourful illustrations and text, and there are stickers at the back too. The book, a little smaller than A4, is filled with so many activities and fun things to do that I know I would have loved having this book as a child before Christmas.

The book is similar to the We’re Going on a Bear Hunt Let’s Discover Bugs and Lets discover Birds books.
J.L. Slipak
Nov 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
MY THOUGHTS:

I received this book in exchange for my honest review.

A fantastic book for kids to start the season off with. Plenty of crafts and activities to keep them busy while mom and dad wraps presents. The hands-on activities, jokes and mazes, sticker fun will provide hours of entertainment.

The activities within include:

Filling in the Christmas scenes with your stickers for colouring.

Reading jokes to each other from the book.

Spotting animals outside.

Making a bird Christmas Cake.

Craft your
J.L. Slipak
MY THOUGHTS:

I received this book in exchange for my honest review.

The activities include:

Filling in the Christmas scenes with your stickers for colouring.

Reading jokes to each other from the book.

Spotting animals outside.

Making a Christmas Cake suitable for birds (this
Becky
Dec 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Lots of Fun Ahead!

PLEASE READ THIS REVIEW ON MY BLOG: http://bookreadingtic.com/2019/12/08/... THANK YOU!

Want a lot of fun in a little bit of time? This book is the ticket for a child to have variety of activities they can do by themselves, as well as, games and ideas for things to do with others or their families.

There are colorful stickers that can be placed in different spots throughout the book, along with songs, ideas for projects, and interesting facts. Both indoor and outdoor suggestions
Kailey (BooksforMKs)
Nov 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
This sticker activity book features Christmas crafts, sticker pages, cookie recipes, games, and activities for children. There are charts for counting down the days to Christmas and even a weather chart to keep track of the weather each day. Some of the crafts include masks, bird feeders, table setting cards, snowflake paper chains, and a Christmas wreath.
The games include a Christmas treasure hunt for indoors; exploring for leaves, pine cones, and bird feathers in the outdoors; as well as
Vera Godley
Nov 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I just absolutely love this activity book. It is chock full of bright, fun, interesting activities. This is not your average word puzzle, maze, sticker book with coloring pages. No, this delightful book has things to make, activities to do, stickers to color, pre-colored stickers to stick. Just so much fun.

In the back there is a Christmas tree to which you affix a special sticker for each day in December ending with Dec. 25. What fun!

Crafts you can do with simple items. Things you can do with
Barbra
Oct 31, 2019 rated it liked it
This beautiful Christmas book contains crafts, jokes, stickers, activities and fun facts. Young readers will need some help completing the pages and pages of festive fun.

• Maisy's Christmas Party: With 6 Festive Letters and Secret Surprises!
  • Dasher
  • Little Robin's Christmas
  • Peppa Pig and the Christmas Play
  • In the Cradle Lies (Tree of Life #2)
  • Treasury of Bible Stories
  • Penguin & Moose
  • Collateral Damage (Danger Never Sleeps, #1)
  • The Adventures of Moose and Mr Brown
  • Encyclopedia of American Indian History and Culture: Stories, Timelines, Maps, and More
  • With All My Heart
  • The Book of Kings: Magnificent Monarchs, Notorious Nobles, and Distinguished Dudes Who Ruled the World
  • The Book of Queens: Legendary Leaders, Fierce Females, and Wonder Women Who Ruled the World
  • Code This!: Puzzles, Games, Challenges, and Computer Coding Concepts for the Problem Solver in You
  • The First Christmas Jumper and the Sheep Who Changed Everything
  • The Little Snowplow Wishes for Snow
  • Playlist: The Rebels and Revolutionaries of Sound

We're Going on a Bear Hunt (1 - 10 of 12 books)
  • We're Going on a Bear Hunt: My First 123