Start by marking “My Summer (with Robots)” as Want to Read:
My Summer (with Robots)

My Summer (with Robots)

Quinton Wyatt's summer break before high school should be nothing but wall-to-wall fun. Instead, his best friend has stopped talking to him; his fiendish older sister has filled his head with tales of a sadistic high school ritual called "The Freshman Stomp"; and his divorced father has started dating the city's most notorious barfly. Maybe a robot rabbit and a boy from hi ...more
Published September 22nd 2018 by Laughing Boy Fiction

To ask other readers questions about My Summer, please sign up.
Katherine Babiarz Nice I'll look forward to Part 2 really liked this book!

Trey
Oct 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I have read a few of Marsh‘s books and I think I like this one best. Funny and a little nostalgic it’s a simple charming story and an easy read. Something we can all relate to, anxiety about starting high school and falling in love.
Caden Price
Dec 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
When did you fall in love for the very first time? For Quint it was in 6th grade and he didn't even know it. His scheming friend Monkey (not his real name) conspired to kill the friendship between Quint and TJ by spreading gay rumors. It worked but 2 yrs later Quint is regretting it and rethinking his friendship with Money too. What follows is a pretty hilarious look at being a gay teen in the 1970s and growing up in the suburbs of Arizona. Highly recommended.
Katherine Babiarz
Nov 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Second book I've read by this author and it was a departure from the first MEN IN THETREES, more of a memoir with some fantastical elements and quite funny. The story takes place in the last 70s where the protag (Quinten) is growing up in Tucson AZ. Told over the series of a few weeks, Quinten loses his best friend and reuintes with a boy who had a crush on him in the 6th grade , causing him to realize he was crushing hard back. This is apparently the first book in a series so I'll definitely lo ...more
Tad Christ
John
Dec 01, 2018
Ian Kerr
Dec 06, 2018
It's Black Friday and you can get deals on My Summer (with Robots) 1 2 Nov 23, 2018 07:28AM
Crazy for Young A...: NEW RELEASE: My Summer (with Robots) 1 5 Oct 08, 2018 07:34PM
cover art 4 3 Oct 07, 2018 08:46AM
Giveaway copies 2 2 Oct 05, 2018 11:03PM
Marsh Myers is a writer, artist, photographer, father to a pack of daredevil boys, and an unapologetic nerd.

He is the author of the young adult paranormal thrillers, His Life Abiding (2013) and The Men in the Trees (2014). In late 2016, he launched Dark & Fevered Dreams, a YA supernatural storytelling experience which combines graphic novels and online materials.

His third YA novel, My Summ