Start by marking “Brain Hacks: Life-Changing Strategies to Improve Executive Functioning” as Want to Read:
Brain Hacks: Life-Changing Strategies to Improve Executive Functioning

Brain Hacks: Life-Changing Strategies to Improve Executive Functioning

Filled with actionable strategies proven to improve focus, increase productivity, and promote well-being, Brain Hack will help you transform the way you work, live, and feel by tapping into the power of your executive functioning skills.

Modern life requires a lot of our brains. We need to stay organized, manage our time wisely, and make important decisions. These essential
Published November 20th 2018 by Althea Press

To ask other readers questions about Brain Hacks, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Brain Hacks

Shelly
Jan 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: netgalley
This is an informative guide focusing on the five core skills of executive function. Author Lara Honos-Webb provides effective tools to help us understand our styles and develop the necessary skills to achieve our personal goals. The questionnaires are helpful and practical. This book is short, easy to read and packed with useful information.
Edith
Dec 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book! Accessible and the exercises are handy, I read it through once, but now I’m going to go through each section bit by bit and do the exercises, so I dont know yet how helpful the exercises will be, but I’m sure they’ll push me forward on my goals!
Patrick Gallagher
Dec 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I found Brain Hacks to be a powerful, straightforward read to better understand my “executive functioning. The book provides a foundational understanding around the variables impacting your cognitive skills and provides tons of insight and tools from psychology and neuroscience. As a performance coach, & organizational culture consultant, this provided an incredible field manual/toolbox that was fun, easy to read, and immediately actionable.

My personal goals were to increase effectiveness i
April Braswell
Jan 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Brain Hacks Empowers People to Master the Use of Executive Functioning Area of the Brain

Dr. Lara Hanos-Webb has been working and specializing with folks with ADD/ADHD for years. Her scholarly work is well-recognized by those in the field. As a hypnotherapist and coach, I have been a ravenous fan of studying the brain and how the human mind works and how better to harness its amazing capacities.

In BRAIN HACK, Dr. Lara brings her years of clinical academic work to the everyday people to make bette
David McClendon, Sr
Nov 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Watch on YouTube: https://youtu.be/8Qhdq3QjZkI
Buy on Amazon https://amzn.to/2DlwFfy

Recently we have been asked to review many books regarding brain health and/or brain functioning. The overall opinion of all these brain experts is that there are things we can do to improve our brain functioning.

One thing that seems to be absent in BRAIN HACKS: Life-Changing Strategies to Improve Executive Functioning by Lara Honos-Webb PhD is how important diet and nutrition are in our brain health.

Other than t
Jules
Feb 11, 2019 rated it did not like it
This book wasn't bad, but it didn't contain anything I wasn't already doing, and I didn't learn anything from reading it.
Niche
Joel
Feb 07, 2019
Heather Bennett
Mar 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
Brain Hacks is a quick easy to read book ,that has a lot of useful information. Some of this information you might have read in other books, but it is still valuable information that might help you with your daily tasks.
Pasi