Start by marking “Billionaire's Mediterranean Proposal” as Want to Read:
Billionaire's Mediterranean Proposal

Billionaire's Mediterranean Proposal

His proposal is pure convenience…

Their desire is anything but!

To convince everyone he’s off-limits, Tara Mackenzie agrees to pose as billionaire Marc Derenz’s girlfriend. It’s purely for show, until the C™te d’Azur rumor mill leaves the world convinced they’re engaged! Resisting Marc’s infuriatingly addictive charm was hard enough before, but becoming his fiancée pushes
Published April 16th 2019 by Harlequin Presents

To ask other readers questions about Billionaire's Mediterranean Proposal, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Billionaire's Mediterranean Proposal

Ivy H
Jenny
Apr 21, 2019 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
DNF. This book is boring and that makes me sad because I used to love this author's book in the past but her recent books are just not good.
iamGamz
I am sad to say that this book does not have the “WOW” factor. It’s just meh

I dragged myself through it. The h and H did not impress. The dialogue was waaay too forma, to the point of being annoying. I just didn’t connect with the main characters. Even the protagonist, Celine, was just blah.

Not a winner for me. Save your money for a better book.
lily waheed
Ok read nothing special.
Carol Storm
May 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This one is a real keeper. I loved Tara and Marc and I was crazy about the luxurious setting and the supporting characters. The writing is not only fresh and sexy, some of it is downright poetic. (Tara caressing her pregnant belly and feeling at one with the flowers and the birds and the bees.) This story really has everything I look for in a romance. Julia James delivers excellence *consistently* and that's something very few HP authors can say. (Looking at you, CC!)
Sona
Apr 07, 2019 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
This book is so dull... Ms. James what happened?? Your books are usually good.
Michele
Apr 08, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: 0419, con-rom, priority
Actual Rating: 3.5 Stars.

See the full review at HarlequinJunkie.com

Billionaire’s Mediterranean Proposal had all the hallmarks of a classic Harlequin Presents: exotic locations, a stunning attraction between the hero and heroine, a fake engagement, as well as some animosity and miscommunication to keep things interesting. I will admit, though, that this romance started a bit rough for me as I didn’t connect right away with either character. The bickering between Tara and Marc and the way they ke
Liba
Aug 14, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Tara wants to retire from modelling and live in her grandparents's cottage. Enter Marc, a French banker .He hires Tara to be his pretend girlfriend/ fiance. Marc is pursuied by Celine,who is married to his late parents's friend Hans. Hans is a manufacturer ,with two grown children. Celine is bored with him and plans to land Marc. Marc is appalled by the very idea.
So Tara goes to Cot d'Azure and tries to become a wall between Marc and Celine. At one point Marc announces they are engaged to be ma
Karen
May 27, 2019 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
I'm about 1/3 through, and the verbiage makes this story seem like a Historical story.

‘I merely need my guest to be…disabused…of any expectations she may have of me.’

His voice was more fulsome, and there might well be relief in it...

...as if trying to bend her to his implacable will.

But I was young then! A stripling! It was calf love, nothing more than that, and that’s why it hit me so hard.

Amongst others. A couple of these odd turns of phrase and it would've been just fine - however, p
Andy Bintoro
Jul 02, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance
Modern Romance May 2019: Book 8
I gave 4 stars because the story rather different. The story just simple, a model hired to act as a billionaire's lover to annoyed out a rich woman whom already married to another billionaire but not enjoying her relationship. Then we already knew the ending for each Harlequin books.
Geraldine Sadiku
A jaded billionaire, a fake fiance to prevent the advances of other women this has it all as well as heart to this wonderful read. loved it.
Miss Rebecca Cartwright
Vicki
Jul 30, 2019
Jean North and Beverley North
May 02, 2019
Julia lives in England with her family. Mills and Boon novels were Julia's first "grown up" books she read as a teenager ("Alongside Georgette Heyer and Daphne du Maurier."), and she's been reading them ever since.

Julia adores the English countryside ("And the Celtic countryside!"), in all its seasons, and is fascinated by all things historical, from castles to cottages. She also has a special lov