Start by marking “Penniless Virgin to Sicilian's Bride” as Want to Read:
Penniless Virgin to Sicilian's Bride

Penniless Virgin to Sicilian's Bride

"Marry me this weekend." He will wed his Cinderella!Sicilian billionaire Gabriel Salvetti offers a simple exchange--for her hand in marriage, he'll save Francesca Mancini's ancestral home. Penniless Frankie has the aristocratic name Gabriel needs to redeem his family's notorious reputation. And their blatant physical attraction can only sweeten the deal. But when he disc ...more
Mass Market Paperback, Conveniently Wed!, 224 pages
Published April 16th 2019 by Harlequin Presents

To ask other readers questions about Penniless Virgin to Sicilian's Bride, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Penniless Virgin to Sicilian's Bride

Ivy H
Hmmmm....

I feel like a mean, fussy and bitchy reader for giving this novel 3 stars.

Why ?

1. Well, there's nothing offensive about it, the MC's are nice, the H is just mildly assholish and they spend a lot of time communicating with each other and sharing their inner feelings.

2. There's no cheating, the heroine's a virgin, there's no big long separation etc.

3. A "safe" reader will probably love this book because Gabriel is a H who won't really push anybody's buttons.

But I found it a little bor
Aou
Apr 11, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: virgin-h
He was disappointed in her decision, of course he was, but that didn’t mean he was devastated or heartbroken. He didn’t feel that depth of emotion for anyone. He didn’t allow himself to.
Because he was a robot!

‘I’m angry at myself. I can’t tell you how angry. I hurt you.’
I've missed politically incorrect asshat heroes. He should be angry at her!

2,5 stars!
Nas Dean
Apr 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
PENNILESS VIRGIN TO SICILIAN’S BRIDE by author Melanie Milburne is a Harlequin Presents series release for May 2019.

Francesca Mancini had nothing other than her aristocratic name and Gabriel Salvetti wanted it. He offered her marriage in exchange for settling her dead father’s debt. But would it be in name only?
Because the chemistry between them were off the charts. And when he discovers that his convenient wife is a virgin, he wants her for himself. For ever.

PENNILESS VIRGIN TO SICILIAN’S BRID
iamGamz
This book was a disappointment. It was just soooo boring.

The H was nice enough, but he has so many hangups about his drug dealing, mobster father. (They weren’t your crimes big guy, move on.) He has a 25 yr old sister who he continues to coddle and treat like a child. He’s locked his emotions away and buried them in his equivalent of the Mariana Trench. It’s almost like he enjoys wearing a hair shirt to prove to himself that he’s not his daddy.

The h was also nice enough but with so many insecu
Dottie
Mar 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Billionaire Gabriel Salvetti is trying to project a clean image which is difficult since he comes from a notorious family. He has stood alone many years after the death of his mother when he was young . He helped raise his siblings and still worries about his sister Carli. His brothers no pun intended have gone to the dark side. Carli has a hard time with life and Gabriel tries so hard to keep her safe. Being such a caring person he approaches Francesca Mancini with a deal. Her father who helped ...more
Janie Evans
Mar 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I enjoyed reading "Penniless Virgin to Sicilians Bride" by Melanie Milburne so much that I couldn't put it down. It it part of Harlequin's 'Conveniently Wed' series and that is what billionaire Gabriel Salvetti wants from Francesca Mancini. He offers to save her family home and not let the world know how much debt her father left her in after his death if she marries him and they stay married for one year. His family is into organized crime and he's trying to make a good name for himself by marr ...more
Kim Perry
Apr 15, 2019
RomLibrary
“Marry me this weekend.”

He will wed his Cinderella!

Sicilian billionaire Gabriel Salvetti offers a simple exchange—for her hand in marriage, he’ll save Francesca Mancini’s ancestral home. Penniless Frankie has the aristocratic name Gabriel needs to redeem his family’s notorious reputation. And their blatant physical attraction can only sweeten the deal. But when he discovers his convenient bride is a secret virgin, one taste is enough to make Gabriel crave his wife—forever!

Lose yourself in this
Jo
Feb 06, 2019
Geraldine Sadiku
Apr 18, 2019
I grew up on a small farm on the outskirts of Sydney and as a keen horse rider, often competed in local gymkhanas and even broke in a few horses from time to time. As I was surrounded by animals, I decided at an early age to become a nurse, however I couldn’t stand the sight of blood and so opted for a career in teaching. It’s a bit ironic that I married a surgeon.

I read my first Mills & Boon