Start by marking “Dark Harmony (The Bargainer, #3)” as Want to Read:
Dark Harmony (The Bargainer, #3)

Dark Harmony

(The Bargainer #3)

4.23  ·  Rating details ·  10,781 ratings  ·  1,009 reviews
There are worse things than death. Things that lurk in the shadows and slip into your dreams. Things that have no business existing. Things that once slept … but have now awoken.

For Callypso Lillis, the fae magic that now runs through her veins is equal parts curse and good fortune. For the very thing that bonds her to Desmond Flynn, the King of the Night, also makes her
Published October 28th 2018 by Lavabrook Publishing Group, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Dark Harmony, please sign up.
Laura Thalassa It comes out this winter (either December or January depending on how long the book ends up being). And I post the sign up form for ARCs on my Faceboo…moreIt comes out this winter (either December or January depending on how long the book ends up being). And I post the sign up form for ARCs on my Facebook group, which you can join here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/80131...

There's no guarantee that you'll get an ARC even if you join the group, but that's the only way you'll be eligible! (less)

·  10,781 ratings  ·  1,009 reviews

Start your review of Dark Harmony (The Bargainer, #3)
Brenda ✨Delirious, Disjointed, Digressive, and (highly) Dramatic Rambles✨
First Read 23/10/2018

Take in the Otherworld, the Earth and all the galaxies in the universe.
Are you with me?
Please keep up, it's important.
Now, take in every little ball of fire in the sky, the ones you can see and those your eyes can't reach.
Still with me? Good.
Focus, we are almost done.
Now count them, I know it's hard, but try.
When you are done, you'll have, roughly, the approximate number of stars this book, this entire series and the genius inside Laura Thalassa's mind deserve.

So, I
Laura Thalassa
Sep 25, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Dark Harmony is now available on Amazon!

Amazon US: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07HMD24BP
Christina - Recipe & a Read
Oct 31, 2018 rated it really liked it
4.5 forever swooning stars!!!

Full review featured on my blog Recipe & a Read

I'm rounding down with this one with the caveat that I really wanted to round up but couldn't because while this series as a whole is fantastic, the third installment of the series left me wanting more from the plot and less of the romance.

Dark Harmony is the final installment of Callie and Des's long, sordid story and while it did leave me wanting a bit more it was an absolute knock out. I've said it before and I'm sure
ⒶH-ℳℰⒾ ♔♚♛Queen Of The Fat Cats♛♚♔
♥UPDATE 7♥ March 20 2020
The ebooks are still free!!! I don't know how much longer they'll be free but if you're reading this go and download ASAP! If you already own a copy sent one to your friends!!! They'll love you for life I swear!!!
RHAPSODY
STRANGE HYMN
DARK HARMONY
*kisses kindle app, free deals and corona virus*
♥UPDATE 6♥ March 17 2020
GUUUYSS
entire bargainer series is FREE!!! It's been FREE for a while so hurry up to download it.
*kisses kindle app*
This series is AWESOMETACULAR!! Believe me
Holly
When people in other kingdoms are all simultaneously being mass murdered by some previously catatonic warriors who all woke up at the same time and attacked like freaky zombies, and you are the only person who can stop them easily with your innate special powers - would you choose that moment as a grand time to go on a sex-fest vacation with your mate or would you, I don't know, go to those other kingdoms and try to help? This book was like 50% smexy times, 25% inner-Siren thoughts (which genera ...more
Tracy D.
Aug 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
5 stars because Des.

That's been my review for well over a year on Goodreads, waiting for Dark Harmony to release. Yeah, my review isn't really gonna change. I'm pretty much at a loss for words, this book was everything. Just everything I could've asked for.
Kat Valentine
Mar 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What fabulous ending to this epic series!!!! I Have so enjoyed this series!!! The characters are so intriguing and the night kingdom and and it's people beautiful and magical. Des and Callie's love story was everything I love ,it had hot steamy sex,awesome chemistry,humor and great banter and the cherry on top was a love story and the happily ever after!!! The bad guys were evil as f##k,but provided a action packed read that I will remember for awhile. Laura Thalassa 's night kingdom is fabulous ...more
• Lindsey Dahling •
Jan 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: bitchin
Damn, do I love this series. I love it so much that I don’t even care about the massive book hangover it gives me every. single. time.

I know I’ve found something really special in a book when three things happen:

1. I think about it any time I’m NOT reading it. At work, at the store, at the doctor, in the shower, etc.

2. I only tell my BFFs to read it. They’re the only ones I trust to love and appreciate it as much as I do.

3. I feel jealous of people who are reading it for the first time because t
Whitney Atkinson
I enjoyed this book more than book two but I don't think it was better than book one. Overall, I was only into this series because, let's be real, it's basically just a fun, easy read that's pretty much identical to ACOTAR and the writing is easy and the characters and world are digestible, so it's a mindless read that's fun and cringy without ever being painful to read.

I liked that Callie and Des worked together a lot more in this book, but I was never really blown away by their dynamic other
Ashlee » Library In The Country
View review on my blog, Library in the Country
Review copy provided by the author in exchange for an honest review

"I have a secret."

Let me preface this by saying that The Bargainer series is one of my all-time favorite series (we're talking like top three guys, these books are a big deal to me) so I had a lot of expectations going into this. Let me respond to that by saying that it did not disappoint. Seriously, I cannot get over how perfectly Laura has wrapped up Callie and Des' sto
Corinne
Stacey is Sassy
Holy Shamoly!!! That was bloody HOT!!!

I really enjoyed The Bargainer series and I'm sad to see it come to an end. The characters were original, the storyline kept me entertained from beginning to end and the sexual shenanigans were HOT!!

This is the second audio I've listened to where a second narrator makes a one chapter appearance. WHAT THE HECK IS THAT ABOUT??? What's the point? The fact that it's Susannah Jones narrating for the majority of the story, why would you even bother? Ms Jones is on
RegencyEmma
I need this, I need this NOW!
Grace
Oct 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: new-adult, five-stars
How do you enchant, mesmerize, fascinate and completely engross a reader with a love story in the middle of war, horror, injustice and darkness? Tell it like Laura Thalassa.
In this last instalment, battling the horror and nightmare, who was the thief of souls did not stop the sizzling, tantalizing and steamy love scenes.
The battle was fierce and claimed a lot of lives but In the end, loyalty, friendship, and love won; and evil 👿 was banished.
Most importantly, Callie and Des lived happily ever a
ira ✨
Oct 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: antihero stans, dark romance fans with a secret soft side, EVERYONE
So I finished.... Oh my god.

I'm so unspeakably, unbearably, impossibly happy.

[Disclaimer: I was graciously given an ARC for an honest review, and here it is - as honest as it can be, plucked straight from my heart.]
How do I even begin to describe this book? How does one describe perfection, anyway - can that feeling of reading something so special, so amazing, so touching and good even be put into words? But I'll try - for Laura Thalassa, who gave us this breathtaking story, and for The Bargaine
Celeste
Oct 29, 2018 rated it liked it
Good but not great

It was good, but I'm kinda disappointed to be honest. The first two books were so revolutionary and fantastic that I expected the same of this one. There were too many sex scenes with too little movement in the actual story. The storyline seemed to drag on and on while I was just waiting for more action. There were many parts were the whole book seemed to pause and wait for the two many characters to play lovefest. Everyone was freaking dying and then they went on vacation to h
Liss
Sep 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
So here's the thing, why is there no date for when this book will be coming out? Do we need to contact the publisher? Because I will. Do you not want my preorder money? Because I'll throw it at you. Tell me how to help you make this happen for me. Thank you in advance.
Candace Tidwell
Nov 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Laura Thalassa is a rock star. Dark Harmony exceeded all of expectations. My mouth may have hit the floor a couple times and I may have whooped out loud. (Just a side note the drool on my floor was from my great dane, not me. ;)) The storyline started off great and kept the momentum throughout the book. I devoured it. Callie is a rock star and she truly shines throughout the book. Also, let's not forget our King of Night... he's a complete badass! I'm going to keep this review simple. All you ne ...more
Robin (Bridge Four)
This review was originally posted on Books of My Heart

What a ride.  The Bargainer series is one of my new favorite PNR series to date.  I devoured all three books in the series in four days, I was so invested.

Dark Harmony is, like its title indicates, a bit on the darker side of things.  Desmond Flynn a.k.a. the Bargainer is King of the Night Court in Faery. He is not particularly kind; he is mischievous, deceitful and a tad bit wicked and completely makes the series.  Callie is his mate, par
Mónica BQ
Dec 18, 2018 rated it did not like it
For all of it's problems, Rhapsodic was fun. I had liked it.

But the thing is with each passing book in the series the writing got tiring. The over the top declarations of love lacklustre. The mystery a bore. The sex repetitive. I feel like this entire story got stretched so much that in the end it got lost. This could have easily have been a duology. There just wasn't a need for 4 books of nothing new.

And I maintain all of my points from my previous review. Desmond is the worst king and Callie t
Bex (Beckie Bookworm)
42042471

This started right where we left off previously and almost instantly we were back in the thick of things and I managed to read this in one sitting I was that engrossed.
Here I really adored Desmond's sadistic glee and pride in Callie's enhanced abilities and twisted nature which is especially amplified since she consumed the lilac wine.
It was like his own personal protege had blossomed overnight and he couldn't be prouder if he tried.
We also got to see much more of Des the fairy trickster in this
Darce
Ahhh I don’t know what to think! On one hand I did love what I read, but on the other hand I feel like at any stage in this book I could have put it down forever and I wouldn’t have cared? It was only sheer will that made me finish it, though it was enjoyable to read? I don’t even know what I’m saying😂 basically I love the romance and characters and fantasy I just feel like the series decreased in addictive-ness as it progressed😂. Anyway such fun!
Christa
“Happiness isn’t a place - it’s a person.”

I loved the conclusion to Callie and Des’s story. It pulls the right amount of creepy and suspense. There have been a lot of mysteries along the way, and I’m glad they were all answered satisfactorily. My only complaint was there may have been a little too much focus on the romance, but that could have been the author’s final farewell to a great couple.

It’s hard to review a final book in a series without completely spoiling the series, so I’ll leave y
Ari Reavis
Oct 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Getting to the end of this series is so bittersweet. I want a hundred more books of Callie and Des' story, but how it ended has me smiling from ear to ear. This book was full of romance, violence, and of course, because we're dealing with Des here, secrets.
Callie and Des' love only grew deeper in this book, if that's even possible. They were willing to sacrifice it all for each other every step of the way. Their romance gave me life, killed me, and brought me back to life again. It had me smilin
Bee
6 STARS

It’s 5 am and I am sobbing. What a couple, what a story. What an ENDING! I’m at a loss of words. I loved this so much. So, so, so much. Des and Callie have my heart and my soul. Truly one of my favorite couples ever and this trilogy is one of the best I have ever read. I have so much to say about this, about them, about this experience, but maybe, for this once, I’ll let this quote do the talking for me:

“From flame to ashes, dawn to dusk, for the rest of our lives, be mine always, Desm
Sentranced Jem
Dec 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Laura Thalassa has become one of my one click buys author.

Her book, Pestilence , blew my mind away 🤯 so I decided to give The Bargainer series a try but this series DID NOT disappoint me One Bit!

The BARGAINER series is a MUST READ! 😍
Gundega (Rouzmary)
Jun 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
This one is eagerly anticipated. December/January isn't far at all :D

description

Update:
Summer 2018? Well...that ain't that far either, now that it's freshly turned into 2018 ;P

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~
Update 0.1
4.5*
This one kept having it's release date pushed back, but it did get released after all and I did read it after all, so there will be a review after all...later, in 2019 XD
LaShanta Charles
Soooooo... I couldn't help noticing this STILL isn't on my Kindle, meaning it's STILL not out yet. Pretty soon I'm going to channel my inner Des and wreak havoc on everything/one.
Vaishali • [V.L. Book Reviews]
Rating: 3.9 stars

“I love you, Callie, down to every last feather and scale. I love your humour and your most coveted dreams. And I love how you love me-wholly, deeply, passionately. You’re not normal; you’ll never be normal. I’m so sorry to tell you that. You are so blindingly extraordinary that it physically hurts me sometimes, and I’ll never stop pushing you to believe this.”

In saving Callie from a calculated death, her soulmate Desmond Flynn has only endangered her to a fate worse th

• A Kingdom of Flesh and Fire (Blood and Ash, #2)
  • From Blood and Ash (Blood and Ash, #1)
  • A Touch of Ruin (Hades & Persephone, #2)
  • Dark King (Court of the Sea Fae, #1)
  • Taunting Destiny (The Fae Chronicles, #2)
  • Fallen King (Court of the Sea Fae, #2)
  • Rising Queen (Court of the Sea Fae, #3)
  • Escaping Destiny (The Fae Chronicles, #3)
  • Fighting Destiny (The Fae Chronicles, #1)
  • A Touch of Darkness (Hades & Persephone, #1)
  • Seducing Destiny (The Fae Chronicles, #4)
  • The Passion of Hades (The Hades Trials, #2)
  • The Shadows Between Us
  • Black Crown (The Darkest Drae Book 3)
  • The Power of Hades (The Hades Trials, #1)
  • Rage and Ruin (The Harbinger, #2)
  • Radiance (Wraith Kings, #1)
  • Shadow Wings (The Darkest Drae, #2)
Found in the forest when she was young, Laura Thalassa was raised by fairies, kidnapped by werewolves, and given over to vampires as repayment for a hundred year debt. She’s been brought back to life twice, and, with a single kiss, she woke her true love from eternal sleep. She now lives happily ever after with her undead prince in a castle in the woods.

… or something like that anyway.

When not wri

The Bargainer (3 books)
  • Rhapsodic (The Bargainer, #1)
  • A Strange Hymn (The Bargainer, #2)