Start by marking “Dark Harmony (The Bargainer, #3)” as Want to Read:
Dark Harmony (The Bargainer, #3)

Dark Harmony

(The Bargainer #3)

There are worse things than death. Things that lurk in the shadows and slip into your dreams. Things that have no business existing. Things that once slept … but have now awoken.

For Callypso Lillis, the fae magic that now runs through her veins is equal parts curse and good fortune. For the very thing that bonds her to Desmond Flynn, the King of the Night, also makes her
Published October 28th 2018 by Lavabrook Publishing Group, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Dark Harmony, please sign up.
Laura Thalassa It comes out this winter (either December or January depending on how long the book ends up being). And I post the sign up form for ARCs on my…moreIt comes out this winter (either December or January depending on how long the book ends up being). And I post the sign up form for ARCs on my Facebook group, which you can join here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/80131...

There's no guarantee that you'll get an ARC even if you join the group, but that's the only way you'll be eligible! (less)

Brenda ✨Delirious, Disjointed, Digressive, and (highly) Dramatic Rambles✨
First Read 23/10/2018

Take in the Otherworld, the Earth and all the galaxies in the universe.
Are you with me?
Please keep up, it's important.
Now, take in every little ball of fire in the sky, the ones you can see and those your eyes can't reach.
Still with me? Good.
Focus, we are almost done.
Now count them, I know it's hard, but try.
When you are done, you'll have, roughly, the approximate number of stars this book, this entire series and the genius inside Laura Thalassa's mind deserve.

So, I
Laura Thalassa
Sep 25, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Dark Harmony is now available on Amazon!

Amazon US: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07HMD24BP
Christina - Traveling Sister
Oct 31, 2018 rated it really liked it
4.5 forever swooning stars!!!

Full review featured on my blog Recipe & a Read

I'm rounding down with this one with the caveat that I really wanted to round up but couldn't because while this series as a whole is fantastic, the third installment of the series left me wanting more from the plot and less of the romance.

Dark Harmony is the final installment of Callie and Des's long, sordid story and while it did leave me wanting a bit more it was an absolute knock out. I've said it before and I'm
Holly
When people in other kingdoms are all simultaneously being mass murdered by some previously catatonic warriors who all woke up at the same time and attacked like freaky zombies, and you are the only person who can stop them easily with your innate special powers - would you choose that moment as a grand time to go on a sex-fest vacation with your mate or would you, I don't know, go to those other kingdoms and try to help? This book was like 50% smexy times, 25% inner-Siren thoughts (which genera ...more
AMY ♥pronounced AH-MEI♥ Magnet of Obese Cats
♥UPDATE 5♥
GUUUUYSSSS!!! Goodreads ate my review!!! They left me with the one with less likes
Why don't they eat a.k.a merge all the reviews of double editions of other people???? Not fair

description

*recommends Rhapsodic to thousand of people in retaliation

♥UPDATE 4♥
BR still in progress, does anyone else want to join us?
♥UPDATE 3♥
Bae! I need more!!!!

Review to come: Brought to you by QT's Buddy reads. Looking cutier than the pets of our enemies since 2018

♥UPDATE 2!♥

GUYS!!! This. Is. NOT. A. Drilling!!!
I repea
Tracy D.
Aug 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
5 stars because Des.

That's been my review for well over a year on Goodreads, waiting for Dark Harmony to release. Yeah, my review isn't really gonna change. I'm pretty much at a loss for words, this book was everything. Just everything I could've asked for.
Ashlee » Library In The Country
View review on my blog, Library in the Country
Review copy provided by the author in exchange for an honest review

"I have a secret."

Let me preface this by saying that The Bargainer series is one of my all-time favorite series (we're talking like top three guys, these books are a big deal to me) so I had a lot of expectations going into this. Let me respond to that by saying that it did not disappoint. Seriously, I cannot get over how perfectly Laura has wrapped up Callie and Des' story.

"Ther
RegencyEmma
I need this, I need this NOW!
Corinne
Finally we got a cover and synopsis. I can't wait.

Edit: 5 stars
Liss
Sep 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
So here's the thing, why is there no date for when this book will be coming out? Do we need to contact the publisher? Because I will. Do you not want my preorder money? Because I'll throw it at you. Tell me how to help you make this happen for me. Thank you in advance.
ira ✨
Oct 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: antihero stans, dark romance fans with a secret soft side, EVERYONE
So I finished.... Oh my god.

I'm so unspeakably, unbearably, impossibly happy.

[Disclaimer: I was graciously given an ARC for an honest review, and here it is - as honest as it can be, plucked straight from my heart.]
How do I even begin to describe this book? How does one describe perfection, anyway - can that feeling of reading something so special, so amazing, so touching and good even be put into words? But I'll try - for Laura Thalassa, who gave us this breathtaking story, and for The Bargaine
Candace Tidwell
Nov 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Laura Thalassa is a rock star. Dark Harmony exceeded all of expectations. My mouth may have hit the floor a couple times and I may have whooped out loud. (Just a side note the drool on my floor was from my great dane, not me. ;)) The storyline started off great and kept the momentum throughout the book. I devoured it. Callie is a rock star and she truly shines throughout the book. Also, let's not forget our King of Night... he's a complete badass! I'm going to keep this review simple. All you ne ...more
Celeste
Oct 29, 2018 rated it liked it
Good but not great

It was good, but I'm kinda disappointed to be honest. The first two books were so revolutionary and fantastic that I expected the same of this one. There were too many sex scenes with too little movement in the actual story. The storyline seemed to drag on and on while I was just waiting for more action. There were many parts were the whole book seemed to pause and wait for the two many characters to play lovefest. Everyone was freaking dying and then they went on vacation to h
• Lindsey Dahling •
I know I’ve found something really special in a book when three things happen:

1. I think about it any time I’m NOT reading it. At work, at the store, at the doctor, in the shower, etc.

2. I only tell my BFFs to read it. They’re the only ones I trust to love and appreciate it as much as I do.

3. I feel jealous of people who are reading it for the first time because that’s always the absolute best. The rushing through pages, butterflies in the pit of your stomach, can’t-sleep-because-you-have-to-kno
Ari Reavis
Oct 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Getting to the end of this series is so bittersweet. I want a hundred more books of Callie and Des' story, but how it ended has me smiling from ear to ear. This book was full of romance, violence, and of course, because we're dealing with Des here, secrets.
Callie and Des' love only grew deeper in this book, if that's even possible. They were willing to sacrifice it all for each other every step of the way. Their romance gave me life, killed me, and brought me back to life again. It had me smilin
Christa
“Happiness isn’t a place - it’s a person.”

I loved the conclusion to Callie and Des’s story. It pulls the right amount of creepy and suspense. There have been a lot of mysteries along the way, and I’m glad they were all answered satisfactorily. My only complaint was there may have been a little too much focus on the romance, but that could have been the author’s final farewell to a great couple.

It’s hard to review a final book in a series without completely spoiling the series, so I’ll leave y
Gundega (Rouzmary)
Jun 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
This one is eagerly anticipated. December/January isn't far at all :D

description

Update:
Summer 2018? Well...that ain't that far either, now that it's freshly turned into 2018 ;P

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~
Update 0.1
4.5*
This one kept having it's release date pushed back, but it did get released after all and I did read it after all, so there will be a review after all...later, in 2019 XD
LaShanta Charles
Soooooo... I couldn't help noticing this STILL isn't on my Kindle, meaning it's STILL not out yet. Pretty soon I'm going to channel my inner Des and wreak havoc on everything/one.
Jemima
Dec 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Laura Thalassa has become one of my one click buys author.

Her book, Pestilence , blew my mind away 🤯 so I decided to give The Bargainer series a try but this series DID NOT disappoint me One Bit!

The BARGAINER series is a MUST READ! 😍
Ira
Oh well, it was a well written fantasy romance.
Unfortunately, I’m not a fan of this heroine.

When I read a fantasy story with a kickass heroine, I really wanted that, a kickass girl who embraces the powers given to her. Not someone who insecure, doubts herself and the worst things is, tried to hide and suppressed those gifts. And that kind of the type this heroine is. All her powers show up because she forced to use it by her situation.

I don’t expected her to be Kate Daniels or Elena Deveraux, bu
Raven_Blake (dreamy addictions)

Same Review Also Posted On My Blog: Dreamy Addictions

“He’s the dark side of the moon. He’s my beautiful, terrible mystery. My friend. My soulmate.”

Dark Harmony was a pretty good conclusion to the series. The second installment was a little bit disappointing but I really loved this book. As this was a finale to the series, I was hoping for an epic battle but sadly it doesn't have that. However, it does have a satisfying conclusion. I enjoyed the whole journey. The only issue I had with this boo
Debbie "Buried in Her TBR Pile"
4 stars

I enjoyed each book in this trilogy. I'll probably look up other books by this author. I can't believe I really liked all 3 books in a series/trilogy - that rarely happens.

I have started book 2.5 about Des Flynn prior to meeting Callie and from his POV. I crushed so hard on Desmond Flynn, The Bargainer.
S.
Oct 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Laura Thalassa, rip my heart apart and stitch it back together again, why don't you?

Brilliant.

This is everything one could want for a grande finale book in a whopping holy-shit trilogy. I have a tendency to be especially critical of the last book in a series or trilogy (which also makes me a notorious DNF'er of those). But, ohmygod, this book was everything it needed to be and more. I hope you're reading this review because you've already read the other two/three books in the series (1, 2, 2.5),
Vaishali • [Vicarious Living]
Rating: 3.9 stars

“I love you, Callie, down to every last feather and scale. I love your humour and your most coveted dreams. And I love how you love me-wholly, deeply, passionately. You’re not normal; you’ll never be normal. I’m so sorry to tell you that. You are so blindingly extraordinary that it physically hurts me sometimes, and I’ll never stop pushing you to believe this.”

In saving Callie from a calculated death, her soulmate Desmond Flynn has only endangered her to a fate worse than d
Ali
Feb 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This will probably go down in history as one of my all time favorite series. It's got all the elements I love:
- Steamy romance that starts off slightly slow
- Mystery
- Supernatural elements
- A strong touch of Horror
- Smartass capable heroine
- Sexy Hero with just the right touch of jackass

Thalassa is an expert character engineer. I've come to expect that I will love all her characters, even if the story isn't my favorite. But with The Bargainer series, the story was expert as well.
Dani
5 stars (A million stars for Des's abs lol)

Full Review

So Dark Harmony was everything I would have wanted in a final book. It was an intensely satisfying conclusion for one my all time favorite book series! I felt so much love for this couple, this book, this series.

description/

The writing was well-done. I enjoyed the poetic bits occasionally spouted by the Thief of Souls lol. The plot was well-paced and didn't stall or lag.

I loved Des and Callie! I love how they continued to evolve as characters and their r
Tammy
Oct 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
Somehow I felt Dark Harmony is a bit focused on the romance part a little too much. It was around in the middle of the story that I felt What the hell? There are dangers and coming war but Callie and Des were wrapped in their bubblegum pink world? Not that I didn't like Des's swoon-worthy woo but C'mon don't get to soft man.....I love you dark! Whatever I still team Desmond Flynn ha ha. The end was nice, a little too easy but Desmond proves he is a true bargainer.
Mónica BQ
Dec 18, 2018 rated it did not like it
For all of it's problems, Rhapsodic was fun. I had liked it.

But the thing is with each passing book in the series the writing got tiring. The over the top declarations of love lacklustre. The mystery a bore. The sex repetitive. I feel like this entire story got stretched so much that in the end it got lost. This could have easily have been a duology. There just wasn't a need for 4 books of nothing new.

And I maintain all of my points from my previous review. Desmond is the worst king and Callie t
  • Deception (Facets of Feyrie, #3)
  • Krait's Redemption (The Cat's Eye Chronicles, #5)
  • The Ippos King (Wraith Kings, #3)
  • Waters of Salt and Sin (Uncommon World, #1)
  • Crimes of Cupidity (Heart Hassle, #3)
  • Untitled (The Iron Covenant, #2)
  • Soulbound (Dark Arts, #3)
  • Sleeper (Hunter, #3; Thieves, #8)
  • The Jaguar King (Weathermages of Mystral, #3)
  • Cruel Enchantment (Dark Magick, #2)
  • Veins of Magic (The Otherworld, #2)
  • Sin & Salvation (Demigods of San Francisco, #3)
  • Dark Demon Knights (Divinicus Nex Chronicles, #4)
  • The Toll
  • The Blood Scion (The Scion Legacy #1)
  • Queen of Blood
  • Autumn Moon (Celtic Wolves, #3)
  • Guarded (The Silverton Chronicles, #1)
Found in the forest when she was young, Laura Thalassa was raised by fairies, kidnapped by werewolves, and given over to vampires as repayment for a hundred year debt. She’s been brought back to life twice, and, with a single kiss, she woke her true love from eternal sleep. She now lives happily ever after with her undead prince in a castle in the woods.

… or something like that anyway.

When not wri

The Bargainer (3 books)
  • Rhapsodic (The Bargainer, #1)
  • A Strange Hymn (The Bargainer, #2)
“should’ve known some other sort of fuckery was afoot.” 3 likes
“He has no idea just how in love with him I am. It would be impossible for him to understand.” 1 likes