Start by marking “Close (Ryder Brothers, #1)” as Want to Read:
Close (Ryder Brothers, #1)

(Ryder Brothers #1)

Everyone wants to get close to a rock star.

The bright lights.
The music.
Those talented fingers strumming… a guitar.
Everyone wants to bang a rock star.

So why do I keep running from the one who wants me?

I’m America’s Sweetheart.
I have a reputation.
He’s a boy-band icon turned rock god.
I’m vanilla.
He’s every flavor of bad.
And he’s much, much too young for me.

If I end up in Ni
Published October 10th 2018 by Paige Press

Laurelin Paige
Sep 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Is it wrong to give my book 5 stars...since I wrote it? I think not! I absolutely love Nick Ryder and hope you all do too. He is coming on October 10th!
J.D. Hawkins
Sep 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Ladies (and guys, such as myself) are going to love Nick Ryder! He kinda reminds me of myself. Sexy, charming, "swoon-worthy", humble, and famous!
Spolier: I loved it!
Kayti McGee
Sep 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book, you guys. It's all of the classic Laurelin hotness, but with a lot of sweet. Like reading cake. This book is the confetti kind, with extra sprinkles on top. Sexy sprinkles. NickNat forever!
Jo - *✽*•.★Reading Is My Bliss★.•*✽*
This was the sort of story I love to get lost in. A delicious dip into a world of reading pleasure. The book I thought about when I wasn’t reading it and sneak read a page here or there when I was at work. Like a box of chocolates hidden in my desk drawer that I keep getting drawn back to so I can taste just a little morsel…

Natalia is Hollywood’s golden girl, she is known for being a nice person and there has been little scandal associated with her during her career, everyone loves her. On a nig
Tijuana *Book Twins Reviews*
Oct 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another Favorite from one of my Top Favorite Authors!! 💙💙
5 STARS!!

Another flawless romance from one of my all time favorite authors!!
Natalia and Nick’s story is sure to please any romance reader! I LOVED it!

It’s everything I love about picking up a romance - flirty, sexy, and wickedly HOT!

Here's what you need to know: Ummm, Laureline Paige wrote. That's a deal sealer for me! But if you need more....
Close is an older woman / younger man romance that features a hot AF musician and Hollywood gol
Lisa (Two Bookish Brits)
Oct 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Ok, let me just start by saying this book quickly became one of my absolute favourites. Not only was it an incredible book but from the beginning all I could think about was how much this Nick Ryder resembles Nick freaking Jonas, this book has so many things that resembles the Jonas Brothers and my fan-girling heart just couldn’t take it and I swooned so hard. In case you don’t get it, I was a huge ass Jonas fan (still kinda am tbh) and this book was just everything, EVERYTHING I TELL YA!!

Ok so
MELISSA *Mel Reader*
Sep 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
4.5 Stars!
(ARC provided by author)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Natalia Lowen is a successful movie star who lives in the Hollywood Hills. The blonde bombshell actress has developed an incredible image over the years as America’s sweetheart. She’s viewed as the good girl/ girl next door. She’s newly single after a break up and her friends decide a girls night is needed. While at a hot spot popular with the celebrities she crosses paths with Nick Ryder. He’s a swoon worthy, gorgeous singer that millions of girls want. He’s r
*****FOUR STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Author}

She’s a goddess. She’s an angel. She’s liquid inspiration, and I want to drink every last drop of her.

CLOSE is a ”May/December romance” between a Hollywood A-List actress and a gorgeous Rock God. It’s a fun and decadently steamy read. I’ve come to expect nothing less from a Laurelin Paige book. She always brings the scorching hot steam in her stories!

Natalia Lowen is America’s Sweetheart and has been labeled “The Good Girl of Hollywood”. It
Sarah - Musings of the Modern Belle

Available now - full review

5 Write Your Own Story CROWNS

Laurelin Paige composes a sweet and uber sexy, fast paced romance with a delectable hero and fabulous heroine I adore.

This author sure knows how to create a perfect hero. Nick Ryder is just the right blend of romantic heart and dirty mouth. The things he texted and the way he spoke to the heroine set me ablaze. The way he woos her had me swooning right off my chair. I am completely enamored with his character.

Natalia might be my favorite h
Mindy Lou's Book Review
Oct 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018, arc
Natalie is a 36 year old actress known for her good girl values. Her girls are taking her out to a club to show she isn't wallowing over a very public breakup with her ex-boyfriend. There she meets 23 year old rocker Nick Ryder.

They meet and connect on the dance floor but that's all it can ever be for Natalie. She's too old for him and being seen with him would ruin her good girl image. As much as Natalie is attracted to Nick, she's worked too hard on her image to mess that up. When she keeps r
Becca - ★Wicked Quests of a BookNinja★

description

I can’t say I’m a regular Laurelin Paige reader, but everything I’ve read before written by her, was absolutely brilliant. And this book... it was just simply the story I needed right now. I’m really not that big on Hollywood stories but this one just checked all of my boxes.

Amazing storyline? Check.
A lovely heroine? Check.
A sweet, alpha hero? Check.
Off-the-charts chemistry? Check and check and so check.

I devoured this book in one sitting. It was really addictive. Paige’s words lured me into thi
Kimberly
Oct 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I think it's safe to say I'll read anything Laurelin Paige writes, even a grocery list lol.

Close is the story of Natalia Lowen and Nick Ryder, two opposites in Hollywood with an insane attraction. Natalia is an actress and America's Sweetheart, and she's worked hard to keep her image as squeaky clean as possible since she used to have a reputation. Nick, on the other hand, is a much younger rock star who used to be part of The Ryder Brothers (a very popular boy band).

What I really enjoyed about
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
😍4 STARS 😍

Such a fun and sexy read!I devour it, the story was captivating and the characters lovable.It has the perfect amount of drama,romance and super hot moments.

description

Natalia is thirty-six and Nick is twenty-three. She is a well-known actress and he is an ex boy band and now he is a solo artist.When they met sparkles flow between them!You can feel the attraction between them from the first time they see each other!They have some really passionate and intense moments!

description

I enjoyed their journey till
Amo Thomson
Sep 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Oh man this was a brilliant little read.
I already love Laurelin’s books but this was such a different little spin & it totally worked.
It’s hot sexy fun flirty & a little dirty 👌

Nick I love him so much right from the start he was so smooth & has this way of being so swoony even when he’s not trying. It’s the small things & he totally knows it.

Natalia, she’s such a doll but everything she thinks is not what her body portrays but living up to being “America’s Sweetheart” is slowl
Karen
Oct 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
One Ryder brother down, two to go.

Nick Ryder is a sexy piece of rock god heaven. I would full on cougar if he so much as smiled at me.

Natalia Lowen has worked so hard on her good girl image that she doesn’t want to ruin it with a scandal about a toy boy. A quick dirty no strings fling would be ok though.

NickNat are super sweet.

Loved it. I sighed and swooned and I claim Nick Ryder as mine.
Oct 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5-star-2018
***ARC Provided by the Author***

Nick and Natalia meet in a club. It's hot, it's sexy, it's forbidden (well, a little bit as it's in public and she has an image to protect). And, Nick is quite a bit younger, so Natalia decides their encounter is also quickly forgotten.

Except. he keeps showing up. At coffee shops and charity events, everywhere she goes...there he is. And, he's young, and sexy, and seriously...how much willpower is a woman expected to have?

Well, when the man is written by Laurelin
Beneath The Covers Blog
Oct 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs, kelly, 2018-reads
Full review can be found HERE --> https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

*ARC provided for a voluntary honest review.* ~Kelly
Heather andrews
Sep 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Nick doesn't play games, he gives it to his girl straight, "he walks over to me, puts a steady hand on my hip. "Quit thinking I'm trying to get rid of you, okay ? I’m not the one that runs. I'm asking you to come with me..." The man is just so sweet, "we will not be sleeping in separate rooms, no. I’m not going to bed without your *** cuddled up next to me.” I liked this book, I really loved Nick.
Alba and Her Secrets..♥
3.5-4 'I Can Love You Right' Stars!

Wow! It's been quite a while since my last read by Laurelin Paige but I do have to say the woman knows how to write one sexy as heck rock star! I don't know exactly why I decided to read this one but the blurb sounded great and the reviews were pretty positive. And people were right, this book is HAWT! Yes, I do have a special place in my heart for Laurelin's Fixed series but this one was a good and entertaining read. Not my favorite but I really enjoyed it any
Claypot_Reads -  Michelle
Definitely my favourite read from this author. Absolutely loved this fresh take on the rock star story. Dirty talking, younger rock star with the sweet as pie, with a hidden dirty side older actress. Sign me up. The dialogue/banter was some of the best I have read this year and I smiled the whole time I was reading. As for the chemistry/sex scenes - well they were hot enough to melt your kindle. Add in just the right amount of emotions and you've got one of my Top Reads of 2018. Definitely recom ...more
Lulu Dumonceaux
Oct 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this book. The writing is flawless. I was so engrossed in this story. Hollywood's Golden Good Girl, Natalia Lowen eventually gives in and has an unbelievable no strings fling with the Rock God, much younger Nick Ryder. You will fall in love with Natalia and Nick. Everything about them is perfect, their conversations, the way they treat each other and omg the chemistry between them is hot AF. Laurelin out did herself with this one. A favorite for sure for 2018!!!
~ Stéphanie ~ Tied up in Romance ~
Close is exactly the kind of read you need this time of the year! You’re cold, well you won’t be with this one! Nick & Natalia are burning the pages!

Laurelin offers us a light, fast-paced and easy read perfect for long autumn /winter’s night or a Sunday delight.

Nick Ryder is a child-star. He knows fame ever since his teenage days and he knows all about how to deal with the press.

Natalia Lowen is know by Laurelin’s readers because you’ve briefly seen her in "One more time". She has alway
Angy Potter - Collector of Book Boyfriends
Commercial Photography

Book Review: 4,5 Stars

Sexy AF, romantic and just what I needed—I’m sure you need Nick Ryder in your life, too.

Close brings the story of Natalia, a 36 known actress and Nick Ryder, a 23 rock star. Their whole relationship can be resumed in one single word: HOT-AS-HELL! Well, these are three words, but you know what I mean. Their first encounter was hot, and with every encounter, things got hotter and hotter, and despite Natalie tried her best to keep things casual, Nick made it very difficult
MJ Symmonds
Oct 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
"Write your own story, remember? That means write the story you want to read, not the one you think everyone wants to hear."

I guess this would be classed as a May December romance and I'm so glad that it was an older woman with a younger guy.

"I get why I'm her secret. I just wish I didn't have to be."

Natalia has been labeled America's Sweetheart. A title she never asked for but has been trying to live up to it throughout her career. Nick was a child star and the road to stardom while it came
Lindsay
Sep 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book was awesome! I devoured each page as if I have been starved from these words that I didn’t even know existed! I adore Nick, he’s romantic, charming and sweet. The epilogue was unique and I loved that too!
Paramita's Bookshelf
Oct 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Close, Ryder Brothers #1 by bestselling author Laurelin Paige tells the story of Natalia Lowen, America's sweetheart aka Hollywood's "good girl" Superstar and Nick Ryder, bad boy Rock God. Their love is explosive. Their passion is all consuming. Laurelin has once again gifted us a sexy , intense and captivating Romance. It's unbelievable how her stories just get better every time! The plot is crisp, fluid and so well structured that you won't be able to put it down once you start. The couple goe ...more
Stacey
Oct 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
From the get go Nick and Natalia had my heart racing! The chemistry between these two is off the charts!! This older woman/younger guy scenario is quite refreshing! I mean I’m happily committed to my guy of 20 years, but it certainly gives one hope that if anything were to happen and was in the market for a new guy…that a younger guy wouldn’t be off the table?!

Aside from the off the charts chemistry, there are also valuable life lessons…my biggest take away being that we should be the authors of
Samantha Ortegon (Books, Wine & Time)
I should automatically know by now that when it comes to a Laurelin Paige book there will absolutely be ... NO SLEEP FOR ME. I find it hard not to get lost in the storyline and the hot as hell character and in this story, it's a rock star named Nick Ryder.

Nick Ryder is a Rock God, Adonis or A gift to all women. He is freaking unbelievably too good to be true. Nick is a lot of naughty, he has had a childhood crush on a movie star and America's Sweetheart for as long as he can remember. Now that s
 Lynsey Goddard ❤ 2 Girls & Their Kindles ❤
NICK RYDER phew douse me in water, he is hot!

It was nice to read a book about a boy toy instead of an older male character, and the challenges Nat thought she'd experience if they became a thing not fling. I enjoyed the cat and mouse between Natalia and Nick, although I was hoping to see more of the rock star bad side, unfortunately we didn't really get a look into the world of Hollywood or Rock star and how they'd work as one, but still an enjoyable read.

I'm looking forward to the next 2 books
Michele
Sep 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What happens when a young Bad Boy Rock Star meets an older Actress with a good girl reputation? Fireworks!!! When Nick and Natalia meet while dancing at a club, the chemistry is explosive. Natalia, being Hollywood's good girl, enjoys the moment, but steers clear of Nick Ryder. Even though he is one smoking hot guy, he is younger than she is. She doesn't want to be fodder for the newspapers and magazines. She has worked too hard to maintain her image. When they continue to meet by chance at other ...more
Laurelin Paige is the NYT, WSJ, USA Today Bestselling Author of the international sensation, The Fixed Trilogy. She's also written other popular books in the Fixed Universe as well as the Dirty Universe and has cowritten with both Kayti McGee and Sierra Simone.
Are you looking for a romantic comedy or something hot and angsty? Here's Laurelin's list of books broken down by trope and reading o

Ryder Brothers (3 books)
  • Want (Ryder Brothers, #2)
  • More (Ryder Brothers, #3)