Start by marking “Bitten by the King (Virgin Blood, #4)” as Want to Read:
Bitten by the King (Virgin Blood, #4)

Bitten by the King

(Virgin Blood #4)

really liked it 4.0  ·  Rating details ·  1,452 Ratings  ·  185 Reviews
Loren River doesn’t understand why her father ever adopted her. All he does is keep her locked up and hidden away from what he calls his “business.” She’s spent most of her life alone and she’s desperate to make friends and have a family of her own. What’s so wrong with wanting to fall in love and become a mom? But life has its own plans for her when she gets caught betwee ...more
Published October 26th 2018

Jen
"Bitten by the King" is the fourth book in the Virgin Blood series, and just like the others it is a quick, sexy read. I have really enjoyed Alexa Riley's world of vampires....I know this is the first time they have written about vampires; and I really hope it won't be their last! I enjoyed the unique vampire world they created, and loved the mates that each vampire found to fulfill their lives.

I am always pleasantly surprised by how easily these two authors are able to make an interesting enoug
Alexa Riley
Oct 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
She's LIVE!!! link - http://geni.us/QeEdF

♡Tonya♡
3.5 Stars

This was my most anticipated book of the series and unfortunately my least favorite. I liked it, but the fact they never are actually together until 50% and no epilogue at all (for any of the stories) just was a let down for me :( I sure hope there ends up being another installment soon.

-no cheating
-no ow/om drama
-no pushing away
-no violence of a sexual nature
-zero epilogue
Deborah
Nov 10, 2018 rated it liked it

I was really looking forward to this book. And maybe that was the problem, my expectations were just too high.

Ultimately this book turned out to be a bit of a disappointment. It’s over so quickly, there’s little to no drama and yet again no epilogue. It’s the same as the others just less.
We’re also introduced to a new character. Which is good right?
No. Not in this case because the story is only available on a podcast!
Sophia Triad
Oct 28, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: vampires, crime-mafia
Although highly anticipated, I thought that the last book of the series was unfortunately anticlimactic. There was no epilogue and not much interaction between the two main characters, i.e. Bishop and Loren. The ending felt more like HFN and not HEA, while a new character appeared almost in the end and saved the day. I suppose Grim Reaper will also get his book and his mate.

As an overall experience, this series was a pleasant surprise. Alexa Riley can definitely write smutty PNR and I would love
Neringa Neringiukas
Oct 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
I'm a bit sad, that's the end of the series. But I'm glad that Bishop finally got his HEA. I was mostly curious about his story. Bishop was mysterious leader and he was close to his death, if he didn't find his mate soon. So, yeah, I wanted to know more about him.
So, this final book almost answers all questions for me. I say almost, because there was at least one I'm still feel clueless about. It may be me focusing too much on details once again, or maybe this may be one of the time when villai
AvidReader
Oct 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
So far the best book in the series.
Recommended.
Chitra *CJ*
'Bitten by the King' is the story of Loren and Bishop.
King of Vampires Bishop finally finds his mate Loren as he is approaching the end of his life, but she turns out to be the "daughter" of his greatest enemy. Well, she is rescued from her unscrupulous father and goons right on to Bishop's breed worthy dick.
Mild drama, sweet sex and HEA.
I'm sad that I won't be able to read about Grim Reaper as the podcast is not available in my country.
Safe
3/5
Stacie
3+ Stars!

This was ok. Overall, I enjoyed this series, but it needed an epilogue or maybe it will be continued... 😊

Happy reading!
Dee's Books
Impressive ending to the Virgin Blood series! The maker, Bishop and pure Loren's story was exciting and worth the wait!

It was very interesting how the story finally revealed how evil Gordon intended to keep his supposedly daughter, Loren away from her mate and his enemy, Bishop Thorin. Yet through it all, vicious Gordon connected with the Grim Reaper of all people saying that his mate awaited him with Bishop. Glad that Bishop was able to understand the reaper's darkness and relate to him on tha
Janice Somers
I enjoyed reading this story. The end is here.
Loren doesn't understand why her father is treating her the way he is now. He has her locked in her room after questioning him about the picture of Gordon, her and Bishop.
Bishop is now feeling weak, everything feels so far away and exhaustion with even the smallest attempted movement. He hears his name being called but is unable to answer.
A blackness forms and he see violet eyes he's been seeing in his dreams.
Has he reached the end of his life? Is al
Jennifer Finn
Oct 28, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is the fourth book in the Virgin Blood series by Alexa Riley. I’m not really a big fan of vampire books but when I saw AR had one coming out I knew I had to give it a try. I have to say they did not disappoint and they did a really good job. I was anxious waiting for Bishop’s book because from the first book I was intrigued by him and wanted to see him find his mate. My only complaint is I don’t like it in a book when the h is a virgin and the H pops her cherry with his fingers. To me that ...more
Sannia
Oct 27, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Wow...I am disappointed. Was so excited for this book but turned out to be the weakest. And shortest it seemed. Bishop and Loren were separated for most of the book. Yet once they meet, it's just so easy and rushed. I expected more fireworks and more fight I guess? Loren was sweet and pliable and I dunno. I wanted more sass. But I suppose that's not what the authors were aiming for with her character.

I was also waiting in vain for this ferocious alpha leader Bishop to just snap. And go all craz
Kelly
Oct 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Bitten by the King is the fourth book in the Virgin Blood series, and is my favorite of the series.

Short, sweet, safe read. Full of all the Insta-goodness that I love.

5 big stars!
Astraycat
Best of this series.
April Symes
Bitten By the King by Alexa Riley is book 4 in the sizzling paranormal romance series "Virgin Blood". Loren has lived her entire life locked up in her home for as long as she could remember. Loren feels like she's a prisoner in her home and she sort of wishes her Prince would take her away from this drudgery kind of life- I remember reading and thinking same thing. So who could save this beautiful Princess but a vampire Prince Charming to named Bishop. Their love story is unconventional, unique ...more
Stephanie
It was okay, but not great.

I waited so long for this book, and it was not at all as good as I expected. It was just lacking something. I like all the characters, but this book wasn't put together well. It felt rushed, and the ending was really odd. I don't penalize books in rating them based on length, but in this case, this one needed to be longer or written differently in order to express everything properly. It was scrunched and weird. All of the books in this series were but it was tolerable
Richelle Robinson
Oct 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
Loren has lived her whole life locked up as a prisoner in her home for as long as she could remember. Loren kind of reminded me of a vampire princess waiting for her Prince Charming to come and rescue her. Bishop has lived so many years thinking he would never find his mate. His character was the best because he loved all of his vampire family and he was pained with thought of leaving them. I have to say this story was a nice conclusion to this series. We had some twist that I didn’t see coming ...more
Jackie  Kiwibooknerd
Oct 31, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-star-review
M.K.
Oct 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The best book of the series!!!
I loved this book so much!
Highly recommend!!!
Sofia´s Beddable Reads
Oct 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
RTC
Larissa Katarina
Oct 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the book I’ve been waiting for!!! Bishops story did not disappoint!!! I LOVED it!!! Such a good character!!!
Zuzu Lu
Oct 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Happy to finally read about Bishop. Story was quick and hot like pretty much all of Alexa's books. I'm hoping a story will come about for Grim. Always want more!
Ruby Ap.
Recommends it for: Everyone
Recommended to Ruby by: Been reading author's work since the beginning <3
This is the fourth and final book (or is it?) of the vampire series, "VIRGIN BLOOD" by the incredible author, Alexa Riley and I'm both sad and happy about reading this final story. Here are some of the reasons, everyone gets to have their well-deserved happily ever after with their fated mates and evil forces are vanquished for all eternity, leaving each mated pair to live without having to look out for enemies (even though there will always be someone or something but as a united family/friends ...more
Nova
Nov 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
I was so looking forward to this the fourth book in the virgin blood series but I ha d admit to the teenist tiny bit of disappointment.

Bishop is like the father of the vampires and happy now that his family have found their mates can accept that he will never find his and his death is imminent. That is until Dove sees his artwork and recognises the girl, he’s getting weaker and with the information he has, his mate is danger and there is nothing that he won’t do to claim her or protect her? Can
Heather C
Oct 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, oct-2018

Bitten by the King is the book I've been waiting for in this series. I wanted Bishop to find his mate. Someone who he could spend eternity with.

If you aren't familiar with this series, it's OK, you can read Bitten by the King as a standalone. However, we first meet him in book one and to be honest, you want his back history. The build up to his happily ever after has been my source of happiness.

Bishop is the leader of his clan and while his family has started to find their mates, he knows
Lauren
Bitten by the king is book four in the Virgin blood series and is the last book in this series (I think). This story is short, fast paced and an enjoyable read. I devoured this book in one sitting and was left wanting more.
Quick and serious question: Despite the different spelling, the heroine has the same as me. Does that mean that Bishop is mine? I really want Bishop to be mine.
The chemistry between Bishop and Loren was clear to see and I liked them as a couple. I just wish that this book we
Genieinachanelbottle
I Absolutely Devoured this Royally Ravishing Read! Bitten By The King is My favorite yet from The Bloody Brilliant Writing Team of Alexa Riley!

I was so Flipping excited for Bishop's story and got everything I hoped for!

Bishop is big Papa Bear Vampire lol extremely protective, responsible, loving, intense, wickedly sexy and mysterious I loved seeing him finally find his Mate epic!!!

River is a Sweet compassionate and fierce beauty that has lived a life like Rapunzel locked away by an evil Guar
Linda Barrett
Oct 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
"Forever"

Bishop finally gets to meet his mate in Bitten by the King.
This is a fast paced action packed novella that has you glued to your kindle needing to know what happens to Loren and if she finally gets all the answers she deserves.
Bishop and Loren had a connection stronger than the others as a simple photo and dreams connected them before they ever set eyes on each other.
Their bond is so strong you can't help but fear for anyone who tries to tear them apart.
I really enjoyed this novella and
Fiona Fog
Oct 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The ladies nailed it. I loved their take on the Vampire genre. I

Bishop is the last of his family to find his mate. He's dreamed of her all his life and he knows she is out there.

Loren has been hidden away from the world. Her father Gordon or who she has always known as her father has made it so. She is a pawn in his sick and twisted mind. He know's she is meant for Bishop and he has kept her hidden from him.

But when these two finally meet you can expect explosions! No really there are. But it's
Alexa Riley is two sassy friends who got together and wrote some dirty books. They are both married moms of two who love football, donuts, and obsessed book heroes.

They specialize in insta-love, over-the-top, sweet, and cheesy love stories that don’t take all year to read. If you want something SAFE, short, and always with a happily ever after, then Alexa Riley is for you!

Feel free to follow us ea

Virgin Blood (4 books)
  • Bitten by the Beast (Virgin Blood, #1)
  • Bitten by the Virgin (Virgin Blood, #2)
  • Twice Bitten (Virgin Blood, #3)