Start by marking “Bitten by the Virgin (Virgin Blood, #2)” as Want to Read:
Bitten by the Virgin (Virgin Blood, #2)

Bitten by the Virgin

(Virgin Blood #2)

Ravana Faith has been learning to live as a vampire while surrounded by her overprotective family. She hasn’t had her chance to shine, and she’s ready to prove to everyone that she’s not made of glass. When the specter of a slayer comes to their city, she wants to be the one to take him out. But what happens when that’s exactly who she falls for?

Valley Sterling is from a
Published October 12th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Bitten by the Virgin, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bitten by the Virgin

Jen
Like all of Alexa Riley’s stories, they are short, sexy, and romantic! I have come to expect them to be far fetched and low angst as well! For some reason when it is her writing I don’t mind that at all! I usually read her books when I’m seeking a treat!

This series has been extra enjoyable to me as it includes vampires! I have to be in the right mood for paranormal, and I have loved the spin she has put on the vampire world and how they need to find their mates!

A pure indulgence read but if you
Alexa Riley
Oct 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
SHE'S LIVE!!!!

She's LIVE!!! Link: http://geni.us/3rZ0n

Sophia Triad
Oct 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: vampires
Usually during October I let myself loose and I read the strangest books. Most probably (like most readers) I want to feel the spookiness in every way possible especially inside the fantasy world of the books.
Considering this fact, Alexa Riley’s Virgin Blood series is NOT spooky at all. You may call it smutty, sensual, erotic; but definitely IT IS NOT SCARY.

Yes, it has vampires. And some biting. But you will just mainly find Alexa Riley's favourite tropes here:
-Instant love
-Instant lust
-Breedin
♡Tonya♡
I am so enjoying this series. In the past I was never real wild about vampire stories but AR is quickly changing my mind. I love they give it their sweet and dirty spin. Can't wait for the next book.

-no cheating
-no ow/om drama
-instalove
-no violence of a sexual nature
-safe - neither with others after meeting
-virgin heroine. Hero came off as an arrogant player but I don't think he was as bad as he came across.
-no epilogue but the story continues in the next book
Sabrina The Trash Queen
This book confused that hell out of me.
Richelle Robinson
Oct 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
I have to say I am loving this vampire series by Alexa Riley. This book was really good and I loved the back story on Ravana. It made me want to reach inside my kindle and give her a big hug. Valen is your typical Alexa Riley alpha male who was smart, sexy, possessive and will do anything to make his woman happy. I love the family bond this vampire coven have and I can’t wait to read about the twins, especially since I saw who the lucky lady will be! I will admit I’m a little jealous. ;) These s ...more
Coco.V
Oct 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
3.5 stars!
Chitra *CJ*
"Bitten by the Virgin" is the story of Ravana and Valen.

A super hot, OTT sexy love story between a vampire and her slayer which had me saying- rarrr!!

The alpha hero mastered in dirty talk, the heroine was spunky yet submissive, the sex was sweaty and kinky, the bloodlust was heavy and the ending was sweet.

Very Buffy and Angel vibes with this one!

Really enjoyed this one!

Safe
4.25/5
Deborah
Oct 25, 2018 rated it liked it

3.5*

This is book two in this series and it’s Ravana’s time to find her mate. The problem is her mate is a slayer and not just any slayer. Valen is the most successful slayer.

I liked Valen. He’s strong and fearless and a true force to be reckoned with.

This was another enjoyable sexy read.
It wasn’t, for me anyway quite as good as the first one but I’m off to read about the twins now.
Heather C
Oct 13, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc, oct-2018
This series is all that I could ask for from Alexa Riley. Over the top and vampires are my new jam.

Bitten By the Virgin can be read as a stand-alone but it is the second in the series. I was looking forward to this one because I wanted the stubborn vampire to fall hard, which she did.

I loved that Valen was such an alpha human male to Ravana’s hard vampire exterior. Wanted more of that because I think their bond was awesome. However, I felt like everything was rushed and I didn’t have any time
*Dee's Reading Time Matters
Vampire, Ravana and slayer/hunter, Valen were a very sexy and memorable couple in "'Bitten by the Virgin"!

On to the next book with the charming twins and curious human, Dove!

5 bite me stars *****
Kelly
Oct 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
I'm really loving this vampire series by AR. Bitten by the Virgin is book two in the Virgin Blood series.

When I read the blurb for this one I wasn't sure what to expect, but in true AR fashion I wasn't disappointed!

Loved how far Valen went to prove his love for Ravana.

Wasn't sure what to think of Ravana at first since I wasn't super keen on her from the first book. But I really adored her in this book as we got to see another side to her.

Definitely excited for the next!

4 big stars!
Carol
Second installment of this smutty and hilarious vampire spoof. Had been taking a break from AR novellas but this is a funny tale.
Elizabeth Neal
Ravana is happy yet sad. Surrounded by family, but alone. Her brother, by vampire blood not biologically, has found his mate and they're expecting their first child. And while she may some day find the former, she's struggling to accept she'll never have the latter. Female vampires cannot carry a child, the one thing she's always wanted. She's thankful to Bishop, her sire, for saving her when she was literally at death's door, but mourns what will never be.

Valen is a hunter through and through,
Amy Miller
Oct 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Ravana is one of the loveliest female vampires. She is sweet, yet fierce as well. She endured hard times while a human, and now she has a good family, yet she is missing something. Love & a family. Valen is carrying on his families tradition of being a vampire hunter. He is really good at it, yet its not something he really wants to do. When Valen sees Ravana everything goes out the window. He wants forever with her.
I thought Ravana's story was told so well. I loved her and the fact that he
Jennifer Finn
Oct 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is the second book in the Virgin Blood series by Alexa Riley. I didn’t like Ravana too much in Kane and Juliet’s book and wasn’t even going to read this one, but I did anyway. When Ravana died she didn’t mourn the loss of her life, she mourned the fact that she would never be a mother. She had been stabbed in the stomach by her boyfriend and left to die in an alley. That’s where Bishop found her and he turned her into a vampire and gave her a family to love. Valen Sterling has hunted vampir ...more
Neringa Neringiukas
Oct 10, 2018 rated it liked it
I loved the first book and I was looking forwards for this one. But I'm not sure how I feel about it. It was good story and all but... Maybe I focused too much on details instead of enjoying the story, that I just couldn't enjoy it as much as the first book.
Aou
Oct 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
Better than the first book. :)
Sheila'S Book Corner
So Bloody GOOD

Oh heck YES! This is such an amazing series noting can be better then Vampires and AR! So hot so quick and so full of everything you could want!
ilknur a.k.a. iko ◬
Ridiculously beautiful!

She mated to a man who kills her kind. And meeting and having dat urges and making babies LOL

“Drink,” Valen orders, placing the head on the back on of my head and pushing me back to his neck. I do.

ğağağağağağağağağağağağağa

“Just let me taste you first,” I say as I suck on her clit. “I need it, princess.”

I would like to read, you know, ummm, like, more quotes to share. Cuz' this shit is Riley's. Wasn't enough to panty melting possessive talkings by hero. "feed on me, bit
Linda Barrett
Oct 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
"Her King"

Ravana and Valen's story is full of action that will really get your heart racing and you binge reading on all their desires.
Ravana craves something that she knows will never be.
Valan is the person she despises yet it's what she craves the most.
She needs to be close to him no matter what the cost is.
Her life is sent into turmoil but maybe the forbidden is exactly what she needs.
This is a great novella and you HAVE to one click it asap and fill up on all this Alexa Riley goodness.
Go on
C.J.
Oct 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
3.5 stars. I did enjoy this but the main characters didn’t have the same chemistry as the couple in the first book.
Sannia
Oct 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Whereas Kane and Juliet's book was sweet and tender, this one was darker. And with much, more heat and excitement. I enjoyed it more, especially the H, Valen. A slayer. Groomed as a young child to hunt and kill the "despicable blood-sucking monsters" of the night. Or so he always thought. But of course, once Valen lays eyes on Ravana, all lessons and training goes flying out the window. He was determined to claim her as his from then on. No matter that she was a vampire, and "The Enemy". And to ...more
Misty Schott
Oct 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The day Ravana died was both her beginning and to some extent her ending. Bishop turned her that day and gave her a family to call her own. She got three brothers and a father when she was brought into Bishop's coven. Only that same day her dreams of having children died along with her human self. As she sits and stares at all the families running around trick or treating, she can't help but be a little sad that she will never have kids of her own. When she sees Valen she can't help but be drawn ...more
Liz
Oct 12, 2018 added it
Bitten by the Virgin continues the stories of the Vampire family we met in Bitten by the Beast. This time around we get Ravana’s story. She is used to her family being overprotective of her, but she wants to prove to them once and for all she can take care of herself. She is a vampire after all and with a slayer close, she is determined to protect her family. But who will protect heart?

Valen Sterling has been hunting vampires since he can remember. It’s his family’s legacy and one he is determi
Janice Somers
Hot, Hot, Hot. I so loved the story and the characters.
Valen is a slayer of vampires. He was trained by his father since he was a boy. He continues the legacy. Until he sees a beautiful woman watching children playing in a park. He's drawn to her, but he doesn't sense any intention of harm towards any humans but, he continues to watch her.

Ravana is the youngest of the coven. She didn't want this life, but it was given to her after her boyfriend stabbed her and she was dying. She always wanted ch
Sissy's Romance Book Review
Bitten by the Virgin by Alex Riley is book Two in the Virgin Blood series. This is the story of Ravana Faith and Valley Sterling. This can easily be a standalone book.
Ravana is vampire that has family now where she didn't in her former life but she is missing a mate and kids which brings her sadness. Valley is alone too but on the opposite side of Ravana . But when they see each other their is a instant connection and feelings.
This was just another great quick hot read from Ms. Riley.
Laura Johnson
2.5 OTT SMUT!!! Sometimes you just need it😉.
Sofia´s Beddable Reads
Oct 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
RTC
Alexa Riley is two sassy friends who got together and wrote some dirty books. They are both married moms of two who love football, donuts, and obsessed book heroes.

They specialize in insta-love, over-the-top, sweet, and cheesy love stories that don’t take all year to read. If you want something SAFE, short, and always with a happily ever after, then Alexa Riley is for you!

Feel free to follow us ea

Virgin Blood (4 books)
  • Bitten by the Beast (Virgin Blood, #1)
  • Twice Bitten (Virgin Blood, #3)
  • Bitten by the King (Virgin Blood, #4)
“I’m going to take you home and introduce you to my headboard. That’s all the hellos we need.” 0 likes