Start by marking “White Fire (A Toni Delle Adventure)” as Want to Read:
White Fire (A Toni Delle Adventure)

White Fire (A Toni Delle Adventure)

Everybody lies. Watch your back.

Sure, Agent Toni Delle has trust issues. Mate, her canine robot partner and Zach, her attitude-enabled shipboard Computer Intelligence Interface constantly tell her that – but as she told them, that was because of The Smuggler.

She would have refused her new mission altogether if it wasn’t for the insane amount of money... Oh, who was she kid
Published January 14th 2019 by Amazon Digital Services LLC

To ask other readers questions about White Fire, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about White Fire

Kath
Dec 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
Well, this was a little different to what I was expecting. And in a good way, I hasten to add. I am a relative newbie to the genre so some of what I read did need a couple attempts to get my head round, but on the whole, it flowed very well and left me mostly satisfied.
Agent Toni Delle, ably assisted by robot dog Mate and shipboard computer Zach, is on the trail of some smugglers. When we first meet her she has just completed one hairy mission and is about to accept her new one; to find and stop
Brian Harris
I enjoyed this book very much. Toni, Mate and Zach solve a intergalactic smuggling ring.
From the first few pages I was hooked. The author does create gaps in the timeline that make you wonder what you may have missed. But she brings those details back into the story line later on. I've read both of this new author's books and she is becoming a favorite of mine. Can't wait for the next adventure her characters go on! Great read for young adults, sci-fi nerds, and people that want to broaden the m
Linh Nguyen-Ng
Feb 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love stories set in another world. This story doesn’t disappoint. The details of the world is exceptional, even the curses! Agent Toni Delle and her robotic dog, Mate, make a great team as they embark on a mission to stop destructive weapons from destroying their planet. The action and suspense makes this book a fast read. I love that!I highly recommend this to any sci-fi lovers!
Supreme Leader Awesome
Jan 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow! Great fun adventure with heaps of action. If you enjoyed Guardians of the Galaxy, you will love this. Loved the world building and universe created by the author. Found it it hard to put it down. Interaction between characters was fantastic and brought the book to life for me. Check it out!
Brigitte Meszaros
Dec 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
After the first few pages I was spellbound and couldn’t put it down. Characters unfolded and while there were a few it was easy to follow who they were. Loved the twists and turns.

I want that dog! Super cool!

If you like science fiction you will love this. Can’t say anymore as I don’t want to spoil it for you.

Can’t wait for the next in the series.
Mike Gehrig
Feb 16, 2019
Kate Foster
Jan 06, 2019
Jess Crafts
I honestly can't put my finger on a good reason why but I just didn't connect with this book. It's also split into parts and when it switched to two years later I couldn't convince myself to keep going for no other reason than I just wasn't invested. DNF @35%
Lara Bahr
Jan 02, 2019
Riotkittin
marked it as to-read
Feb 18, 2019
Goodreads Librari...: Please add a book to my author profile 4 14 Sep 24, 2018 04:32PM
Laurie Bell is a once upon a time former teacher who has worked with children of all ages in the literary sphere. She is now an administrator and is the one to go to with any question. She is regularly featured by publications such as the Antipodean Science Fiction E-Magazine.

A lover of fantasy and science fiction of all kinds, she is also a volunteer at her local theatre company and is often foun