Start by marking “Steps to Knowledge: The Book of Inner Knowing : Spiritual Preparation for an Emerging World (New Knowledge Library)” as Want to Read:

The new message book of spiritual practice containing 365 steps that lead you to a revelation about your life and destiny within a world undergoing profound change.
Published May 1st 1999 by New Knowledge Library

To ask other readers questions about Steps to Knowledge, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Steps to Knowledge

Joyanne Jeffery
Sep 27, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Oh my gosh,This book has turned out to be the greatest gift I could of ever received. Amazing! You just take the steps and you awaken your Inner Knowledge, It happens naturally and feels right within. You gain a stronger clarity of Mind, harmony and balance within, great insights, and a greater perspective on all things. Knowledge is our Inner guidance system and it knows exactly how to guide us. So as we do the steps we learn how to develop it, so it can assist us in navigating all the changes ...more
Alison
Jul 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book has been with me for almost 12 years. It's meant to be applied as a practice, following one simple step per day. In daily practice, it appears straightforward, but overall and over time, it is super mysterious. Books have come and gone from my life but this one I cannot put down and I will not. There are people sharing this practice with me all over the world and that is the most important part to me.
Gina Allen
Aug 25, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This is more than a book. Steps to Knowledge has been a dear companion for almost a decade. It is a sacred pathway into the mystery of life... No joke! What are you waiting for?
Maureen
Oct 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This is a life-changing book. The most important book I have ever come across. It is rich in wisdom and is meant to be a life's study. It deepens the connection with the Source of Knowledge within the student who can devote themselves to it's pages. It's not a book you read. It is a book you study daily.
Chiyo Marley
Jul 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
My journey began with Steps to Knowledge in early 2015. I will continue reading and practicing Steps to Knowledge until I can honestly say I am complete. So probably for the rest of my life I will cycle through the 365 lessons.

This is not me setting an external pressure upon myself or yoking up, so to speak. This is the most unexpected and powerful transformation of my life. It is not, as some might think, an easy replacement for personal responsibility, an accusation often leveled at most worl
Shrimayi Loes
Jul 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: everyone who seeks
Recommended to Shrimayi by: I found it
The most importent book I ever read.
Heiki Eesmaa
Shane Hornell
Jun 15, 2014
Stella Boshnjaku
Gianni
rated it did not like it
Nov 10, 2014