Start by marking “Letters to Molly (Maysen Jar, #2)” as Want to Read:
Letters to Molly (Maysen Jar, #2)

Letters to Molly

(Maysen Jar #2)

Molly and Finn Alcott had the picture-perfect marriage. With two gorgeous children, a lovely home and their own business, they were the couple others aspired to be. But when news of their divorce spreads through town like wildfire, it sends their beautiful image up in flames.

Molly spends years mending her broken heart. She finds joy in a life centered around her kids and
Published June 18th 2019 by Amazon Digital Services

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

LETTERS TO MOLLY: Is the second full length romance novel in Devney Perry's 'Maysen Jar' series. In this we meet Molly and Finn. Spoken in Dual POV's.

We're first introduced to this couple (Molly & Finn) when Poppy, Molly's best friend (who we met in the first book) gets all her favourite people all in one place for dinner before Finn gets too busy with his last two semesters of school. And it was the perfect time for Finn to meet her new boyfriend Jamie.

From that first meet with Molly thi
Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog
*****4.5 STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Author}

My eyes fell shut, my breath stolen by the sensation of him filling the voids I’d ignored for so, so long. Here, in this place, everything made sense. Nothing was careless. Here, together, it was like going backward in time. We traveled to the days when those letters were being penned. To when happiness radiated around us.

”LETTERS TO MOLLY” is the bittersweet and angsty second chance romance between Molly and Finn Alcott, who you may remember
Carvanz
Oh my gosh! Devney Perry does it again! She takes a trope that I am usually hard set against and turns it into a work of art that I can’t help but love! Letters to Molly is one of the most painfully, beautiful romances I’ve read.

Divorced, Molly and Finn have found a place where they can exist together with their children in a healthy and loving way. But one night after too much wine, they find themselves stumbling out of bed the next morning, both in turmoil over the night before. It should hav
Corina
Loved, loved, loved this book!!

review to come

✵ ✦ ✷ ✫ ✷ ✦ ✧ ✵ ✧ ✵ ✦ ✷ ✫ ✷ ✦ ✧ ✵ ✧ ✵ ✦ ✷ ✫ ✷ ✦ ✧ ✵ ✧ ✵

For more book recommendations, follow me on Instagram

✵ ✦ ✷ ✫ ✷ ✦ ✧ ✵ ✧ ✵ ✦ ✷ ✫ ✷ ✦ ✧ ✵ ✧ ✵ ✦ ✷ ✫ ✷ ✦ ✧ ✵ ✧ ✵
Debbie Oliphant
Jun 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love, love, loved this book!!!!!!!
Angie - Angie's Dreamy Reads
4.5 Stars

When I met Finn and Molly in The Birthday List I was more than enamored with them. The fact that Molly seemed to be the catalyst for the explosion of their marriage intrigued me. I was so curious as to what exactly transpired between this couple, and I found myself already invested in their HEA, even though I had no idea that they would be getting a book. So, when the announcement came that Letters to Molly, a companion novel to TBL, was coming, I was beyond happy.

Finn and Molly are sp
Tijuana *Book Twins Reviews*
An emotionally gripping second chance romance that will melt your heart and make you believe in love! That’s what Letters to Molly is.

I knew going in that I’d be an emotional wreck while reading this book, but as it turns out, It was so much more! I couldn’t put it down. The story pulled me in and wouldn’t let go. Molly and Finn’s story is phenomenal. I’d been waiting to see how it would play out and I was beyond impressed!

Here’s what I loved:
The flow of the series is perfect. The characters an
Heather❀Book and a Blanket❀
How do I explain the level of emotions this book brought out of me? I went from heartbreak to longing to swooning and I am just in absolute awe of Devney Perry's writing! This book starts off with the couple divorced and this is their second chance story. There is something about a couple who made vows to each other, lost their way and then get the chance to find their way back to each other that just speaks to my heart.

Can I tell you how much Molly and Finn broke my heart??!! Why wasn't love e
Bookgasms Book Blog
May 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: shelly, missy
Here's the deal.

I am not usually drawn toward romance stories about the trials and tribulations of married life, or - as the case may be - divorced life. It's a little too real life for me. My sappy little romance loving heart is wildly addicted to fairytales and all the belly fluttering "falling in love" feelings that come with them. But y'all? Devney Perry is some kind of magician. Because this book is all of those things I usually try to avoid -- but it was sheer perfection.

I mean, don't get
Radd Reader
“Darling Molly,
I just might have to marry you. Again.”

This is a book 2 in the Maysen Jar series and I would suggest you read book 1 before you read this one. First of all, book 1 is fabulous. Besides that, the main characters are introduced and are actually a pretty big part of the first book. For me, reading Book 1 established the foundation for this story and ensured I was fully invested in the story of Molly and Finn.

This is a second chance romance for a divorced couple with two kids, so f
Jenny - TotallybookedBlog
description

4.5 beautiful stars

‘Watch out Molly Todd. I just might have to marry you.’

Devney Perry has this unique ability of writing such beautiful stories with incredible heartfelt emotion and romance. Her style of writing is flawless, her stories enthralling and emotionally haunting at times. Her characters have real-life issues, trials, and tribulations but they all have that one important thing in common, soul mate love. It was heart-breaking in parts, funny in others and so incredibly sweet and romant
Megan✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦

“Some mistakes were unforgivable. Some mistakes came with a regret that lived like a monster in your soul.”

Letters to Molly was one of my highly anticipated reads for 2019; from the moment it was announced I could not wait to get my hands on a copy and devour it like I have every Devney book so far. To be honest I was quite nervous about Letters to Molly, because The Birthday List is one of my all-time favourite books and my expectations for the second installment of the Maysen Jar series wa
Elle's Book Blog
Release Date: June 18, 2019
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Actual Rating: 5 stars

Letters to Molly is a breathtaking second chance romance filled with heart and originality that I have come to know and love from the author. This book is unexpectedly brilliant. I say that because I knew it was going to be a beautiful love story however, I didn't realize how deeply touching it was going to be. People think that second chances are like fairy tales especially when it comes to divorce. But Devney
Syndi
Jun 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
Wow! I love this book much more than the first book. I always have a soft heart for a story after that HEA. And Letters to Molly gives me that. It gives the real raw, sometimes not pretty, sometimes cute life during marriage. Marriage is a lifetime works. A constant adjustment. A constant open and constructive communication. Some couples stay married but drifting apart together. Some couples, like Molly and Finn, it survives the burning fire.

Both of them scarred and broken from their marriage.
Fre06 Begum
Amanda
May 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
6 huge Darling Molly Stars! My oh my, I’ve been waiting for this book ever since I read The Birthday List! I was desperate for Finn and Molly’s story. And it didn’t disappoint one bit. I completely devoured this book from start to finish. So much emotion, heartbreak and love. This book was so packed full of love, it bleeds off the pages, even when the characters are in pain, you can feel all that love. I already want to read it again!

By far, one of my top reads of 2019.
AJ
5 second-chance stars!

Devney Perry is such an amazing storyteller, and she’s given us a beautiful second-chance-romance with this book! The second in the Maysen Jar series, this is the story of Molly and Finn (respectively the best friend and brother of Poppy from The Birthday List).

Molly and Finn met through Poppy, fell in mad love, got married and had two children. They were happy together… and then they weren’t. They have now been divorced for six years and they share equal custody of their
Sarah/DragonflyReads
Jun 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: for-review
 photo 47BA5B0C-0E51-4387-939A-768AAFE4E80A.jpg

"There is no version of my future where you aren't by my side."

Letters to Molly is book two in the Maysen Jar series but reads as a complete standalone. It's centering around Molly and Finn, a divorced couple dealing with life as we know it and how to move on from there. It's a stunning journey of finding yourself and rekindling love between a couple that thought it wouldn't be there again.

It’s really amazing when an author can take a disliked character (Finn in The Birthday List IMO) and t
Shabby  -BookBistroBlog
Jun 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Very sensitive and yet very, very sensible... What a fabulous combo💕
Thoughtful in mood, Thought provoking in content and well thought out in plotting, If I can sum up the story in one sentence, it'd be - a tragic story between two life changing incidents.
It's not the first and only story of Divorce trope or troubles of married life, But the uniqueness lies in the unexampled narration and plotting. This book has easily wormed it's way in my favorite books list from this year.
This be my first boo
Betty Loves Love
5 "Please say yes" stars!!! This is by far one of the best books I have ever read. This book was undeniably beautiful and forces you to feel. The letters were so raw and honest that it actually hurt to read them, and I felt everything Molly felt. Two of the letters had me side eyeing and snarling at my husband accusingly (because I want love like that), one of them broke my heart all over again, a couple of them made me mad, and one just made me feel resigned. I routed for this couple, then I ju ...more
Sheryl
May 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Oh darling... my second-chance, happily-ever-after heart is rejoicing!

It's taken me almost 24 hours to come up with the words to express what is going through my heart...

If you think The Birthday List was spectacular, then Letters to Molly is going to blow your freaking mind! What an incredibly perfect story. From the very first "Darling Molly" you are taken on a journey between the past and the present, and you get to feel every bit of it.

There were parts that brought tears, parts that brought
Stacie
4+ "Darling, Molly" Stars!

Emotional, intense, heartbreaking and heartwarming. I love both Finn and Molly. They have a real story that's worth telling. Happy reading!
Catherine Cowles
Devney Perry has this gift of creating perfectly imperfect characters who bring a realism to her books that make her stories pack this extra punch. Letters to Molly is emotional, unexpected, and simply a breathtaking novel. I found myself thinking about Molly and Finn long after I read "the end" and I know their story is one I'll revisit for years to come! Don't miss this book!
Renita McKinney
May 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
When I received my copy of Letters to Molly, I wasn’t sure if I would be able to read it. I just lost my mother and have been in my feelings for a couple of weeks. The desire to read had dissipated. The love of words was waning, and I was lost. Then the realization hit that Devney’s books are always full of hope, they are always full of healing, they are always full of love, and those were the things I needed in my life.

Love should keep us together according to Captain and Tennille. Love should
Allyson ☘️
May 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: second-chance
In all honesty, Letters to Molly was only an anticipated read because it was written by Devney Perry. I came out of The Birthday List, not needing more from side characters (which is pretty rare if you know me. I’m all about the side characters!). I was devastated by what had occurred in The Birthday List between Molly and Finn. I honestly didn’t know if I could move on, which is why I wasn’t absolutely DYING for Letters to Molly.
But with every turn of the page, I was drawn in more and more. The
mahana
May 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
🌼review can also be found on my blog! 🌼

Thank you to the author for kindly providing me with an ARC!

There must've been some divine intervention bestowed on me today because I was bored out of my mind, in the middle of a reading slump, and finally decided to open my Kindle. Only to see Letters to Molly - my most anticipated future release - sitting there, waiting to be downloaded. I wasn't in love with The Birthday List, but Finn and Molly as a side couple intrigued me, to the point of despe
Lyndy Ann ♫
Jul 01, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4.5 🌟🌟🌟🌟

I thoroughly enjoyed Letters to Molly and I took my time reading it, spending time getting to know Molly and Finn properly and not just going off the snippets from The Birthday List as Finn did not come off well in that one for me.

Molly did wrong and she confessed her mistake as soon as possible to Finn but Finn has taken Molly for granted for years before they even split, they both quit on each other.

It has been six years since they got divorced, everything is good between them they sha
Carla Bulian
Jun 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What a great story. This love is strong, mature and beautiful.
I’m reading more books this author, of course.
It’s worth the reading.
Sandra
May 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
As with many of Devney Perry’s books, Molly and Finn’s story had me experiencing a full range of emotions. To be completely honest, I was really really apprehensive about this book. I remember reading the Birthday List and just with the snippets we got of Molly and Finn’s history, I wasn’t sure if I would be able to handle it. But I have read every single one of Devney’s books from the very beginning and she has never steered me wrong, and in Letters to Molly it still holds true.

It has been six
May 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It feels like I’ve been waiting and wanting this story for much much longer than the just over a year it’s actually been since I finished The Birthday List, but this was definitely my most anticipated read for this year, and it certainly didn’t disappoint.

When The Birthday List concluded and Molly and Finn went their separate ways, I was upset, but I got it, I understood, marriage is hard and people make mistakes, they stop fighting for each other and start fighting against each other and there

• Say You Still Love Me
  • The Ways We Lied
  • The Last Post
  • Hollywood Princess
  • Million Dollar Devil (Million Dollar, #1)
  • My Life in Shambles
  • Cruel Fortune (Cruel, #2)
  • Evermore (Salvation, #5.5)
  • Heart of the Devil (Forge Trilogy, #3)
  • Waiting for Willa (Big Sky, #3)
  • Fix Her Up
  • Crash
  • Crash (Love the Way You Lie, #3)
  • Merrick
  • Hold On (Play On, #2.5; Big Sky, #4.6)
  • Jersey Six
  • The Slow Burn (Moonlight and Motor Oil, #2)
Devney is the USA Today bestselling author of the Jamison Valley series. Born and raised in Montana, she loves writing books set in her treasured home state. After working in the technology industry for nearly a decade, she abandoned conference calls and project schedules to enjoy a slower pace at home with her husband and two sons. Writing one book, let alone many, was not something she ever expe ...more

Maysen Jar (2 books)
  • The Birthday List (Maysen Jar, #1)
“I’ve been in love with you since I was twenty-one years old. I might not wear the ring, but that doesn’t mean I don’t feel it there.” 1 likes
“I love you.” Finn kissed my hair. “In case that wasn’t perfectly clear. I love you, my darling Molly. For the rest of my days.” 1 likes