Start by marking “The Promised Neverland 3” as Want to Read:
The Promised Neverland 3

The Promised Neverland 3

(The Promised Neverland #3)

DON Y GILDA NO ESTÁN DISPUESTOS A CREER A EMMA Y A LOS DEMÁS CIEGAMENTE...

La hermana Krone está cada vez más cerca de descubrir el plan de huida de los niños y, por si fuera poco, Madre está empezando a mover sus fichas. ¿Acaso habrá un cambio de planes en la huida? ¿Podrán escapar de su cruel destino?
Published August 23rd 2018 by Norma Editorial (first published April 4th 2017)

To ask other readers questions about The Promised Neverland 3, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Promised Neverland 3

Victoria ♡
Jan 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-manga
THESE GO BY TOO FAST AHHH
Maria
Sep 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
K R O N E.
OKAY, first of all, her fiendish rape faces were, for me personally, the highlight of this volume. Some of the panels looked like something you can find in an Itou Juinji horror manga. Second, despite having been kinda incompetent for a villain from her introduction, she actually managed to redeem herself in her final moments. She made a difference! I’m so proud.
This series doesn’t cease to amaze me. Great job on all the aspects.
Shannon
Woooow shit is hitting the fan now. It's too bad I found this series so early because I want to keep reading ...

This kind of reminds me of a tamer Attack on Titan or a Deadman Wonderland for nice kids. Very interesting concepts here and a series to keep an eye on.
Ray
Jan 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
OH MY GOD THIS IS AMAZING

What the bloody hell? I can't even... oh god!

I'm so baffled I can't even wrap up my mind around this.

So many twists and turns, it's like someone plunged a dagger in my heart and keeps on twisting it.

And that cliffhanger! HOLY MOTHERFUCKING SHIT WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT!
Just when I thought that mom couldn't get any creepier!

You know what? Screw sleeping, I'm reading the next ones tonight.
Iryna *Book and Sword*
GASP!!

What is with that ending?? So many revelations in this one. So much creepy! And I have a feeling that series are only going to get better from now on. If that's even possible.

My WEBSITE
My INSTAGRAM
My WORDPRESS BLOG
Dani ❤️ Perspective of a Writer
description
Check out more reviews @ Perspective of a Writer...

A Peter Pan retelling like you've NEVER seen before!! Emma, Norman and Ray are the brightest kids at the Grace Field House orphanage. And under the care of the woman they refer to as “Mom,” all the kids have enjoyed a comfortable life. Good food, clean clothes and the perfect environment to learn—what more could an orphan ask for? One day, though, Emma and Norman uncover the dark truth of the outside world they are forbidden from seeing.

The Premise

The pressure is on in Theseeing.
The
Graham Wilhauk
Similar to other transcendant volumes of graphic novels, such as "The Sandman" Volume 2 and "Saga" Volume 7, this changed the series for good.

With this volume, I've decided what this series reminds me of. It strangely reminds me of DEATH NOTE of all things. If you love the mind-game aspect of that series, you will ADORE this. I am LOVING this. Plain and simple.

I am giving this one a 5 out of 5 stars.
Cristina | Books, less beer & a baby Gaspar
The rhythm of the story is accelerating like crazy! I desperately want to read all of it!!
Aleksandra
Mar 01, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
The Promised Neverland is consistently good! The story keeps you on the edge of your sit, the story is smart and well-written. Some of the concepts and plot points could’ve been seen as too out of there and unrealistic, but the story is grounded and it’s easy to believe in the world-building and characters motivations.
The art is stunning as always.
My one concern remains from the previous volume is the portrayal of Sister Crone. I’ve mentioned it before so I just want to add that nothing h
Chelsey
Seriously, this series is SO GOOD.
Iria
Dec 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: inglés, manga
/dead/
Nelson
Mar 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I better catch up with this :O really good.
amanda ☄︎. *. ⋆
ahhhh these go by so fast!!! I absolutely love the story so far...also, “mom” is a very creepy & interesting villain...🤔
Doc
Jul 21, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Another fine installment in the Promised Neverland series. Time is counting down and mistakes will be made, secrets will be uncovered, and death will be imminent as Emma, Ray, and Norman make plans to escape before they are given to an unknown monstrosity beyond the walls of their happy little lie of a community. Joining them Don and Gilda will take their own steps into a frightening truth shared by the trio alone until now and a new ally will appear just to meet their own unavoidable fate befor ...more
Sara Jovanovic
Aug 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is amazing.
Jessica
May 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites, 2019, owned, manga
Loved everything about this volume! On the edge of my seat waiting for the next volume to arrive.
Joana Oliveira
May 27, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
Just... What the F........??????!
Elias Alexander
Apr 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Omg. I need the next volume now. I can barely breathe. So many feelings
Kelly
Aug 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: mystery, manga, thriller
Shit is about to hit the fan at Grace Field House and I am living for it!

This is one of my absolute favourite volumes of the manga. It gets better and better with each volume.
Darwish  3
Nov 20, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
* Authority and trust aren’t easy to gain.
Alex
Feb 10, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Jlarinda
May 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: comics
I've been reading TPN since it was barely leaving the initial GF arc. It's not just good, it's about the best shonen manga I've read, ever. Excellent characters & development, interesting & tight, well-executed plots, near no boring filler whatsoever, just enough horrible situations to raise stakes without turning it into some grimdark tragedy where you think the best outcome would be for someone to just end the entire cast. I don't think a single chapter has disappointed me so far.
Elizabeth
This review might contain spoilers for the past two volumes.

In this volume the kids continue planning their escape. This is a really good volume, but since I already know this part of the story I'm not sure what to say here. When I get to volume 5, then I'll begin to have first reactions to the story, but for now this is just a recap for me.
I think the art style is improving compared to the first volume. I might just be getting used to it, but I kind of thought the art style was the
Rob McMonigal
Feb 10, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Picking this excellent series back up after waiting my turn at the library wheel.

In this volume, the kids learn more about their situation and are desperate to find a way out, with both Mother and Sister hot on their heels and the risk of being shipped out to be monster food growing day by day.

The story builds really well here--and honestly, faster than I'd expect from a typical manga. We get more intrigue as the various factions interact and make dangerous choices. We learn just ho
Christian  Romero
Mar 31, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The Stakes get raised!

Promised Neverland Volume 3 continues the great mystery horror set up by the Other 2 volumes. With the mystery surrounding the farm and Isabella being the focus of this volume you once again see the stuff that was cut in the anime adaptation. Making the Manga worth the read from the anime. While it mostly good stuff and I recommend it. I do have one complaint about the manga and the story in general that is the character of sister krone. She's basically introduced written
Allybopolis
Dec 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wing Kee
After the logic leaps of last book it’s a bit better this time.

World: Amazing art, the backgrounds are great. The world building is also solid with new pieces in play and new history that gives the world a bit more depth. I like that we are seeing the world through the very closed and isolated point of view of the kids.

Story: The story gets off strong and the entire book’s well paced. The stuff with the owl and the room and then with the reveal. Yeah I won’t spoil it for you but it’s well done
Rafaela (bibliophilebanshee)

This volume shows really well the amount of planning and time dedicated to making this series. The characters are all exceedingly intelligent and they're all trying to outsmart each other and think ahead, and there are so many surprises in store for them.

Emma, Ray and Norman devise a plan to distract Isabella in order to investigate the wall separating them from the outside world, Sister Krone turns out to be a more helpful enemy than they realized though clearly an enemy nonetheless, and the b
Reija
Sep 10, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga, library-books
Really loving the series. The stakes are high and I feel invested in all of the characters, even the little ones I don't know much about. I keep perusing the art for clues about world building because the authors uses their foreword to give hints to those details.

Pretty much the only things that nag me are the way some characters are drawn in a very caricature way, as opposed to the main characters and baddie who are drawn more seriously.
I previously complained about the way th
Libby
I was not expecting things to ramp up so quickly in this volume! The stakes have gotten even higher for the protagonists and their hope for escaping looks dim (view spoiler) ...more
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• ダンジョン飯 5 [Dungeon Meshi 5] (Delicious in Dungeon, #5)
  • Erased, Volume 3
  • Cage of Eden 4
  • とんがり帽子のアトリエ 1
  • アゲイン!! 1 (Again!!, #1)
  • 7SEEDS 1
  • Highschool of the Dead, Vol. 7 (Highschool of the Dead, #7)
  • しまなみ誰そ彼 1 [Shimanami Tasogare 1]
  • To Your Eternity, tome 1 (To Your Eternity, #1)
  • 進撃の巨人 21 [Shingeki no Kyojin 21] (Attack on Titan, #21)
  • Ranma 1/2 (2-in-1 Edition), Vol. 1: Includes vols. 1  2
  • 亜人 10 (Ajin: Demi-Human, #10)
Pseudonym of the Manga writer creator of Promised Neverland.

The Promised Neverland (1 - 10 of 17 books)
  • 約束のネバーランド 1 [Yakusoku no Neverland 1]