Start by marking “Toxic: Heal Your Body from Mold Toxicity, Lyme Disease, Multiple Chemical Sensitivities, and Chronic Environmental Illness” as Want to Read:

Millions of people are suffering from chronic illnesses that, unbeknownst to them, are the result of exposure to environmental toxins and infectious agents such as mold and Borrelia, which causes Lyme disease. Millions. Because the symptoms of these illnesses are so varied and unusual, many of these individuals have sought medical care only to be dismissed, as if what they ...more
Published October 9th 2018 by Victory Belt Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Toxic, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Toxic

Start your review of Toxic: Heal Your Body from Mold Toxicity, Lyme Disease, Multiple Chemical Sensitivities, and Chronic Environmental Illness
Willow Thomson
Aug 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I read this book with the intention of understanding my own chronic symptoms that have been long-standing and stubborn. Toxic provided exactly the information that I was seeking. It is dense with detail and clearly written.

If you are diagnosed with CIRS (Chronic Inflammatory Response Syndrome) or any of the other syndromes such as chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia or chronic Lyme disease and its coinfections that fail to find help from conventional approaches, I would highly recommend this book.

It
C.A. Gray
Jan 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Excellent -- I learned a lot of new clinical pearls, and the psychological analysis for practitioners was fascinating.
~☆~Autumn♥♥
This is priceless for anyone who is suffering from these things but it is tough reading. I read lots of books of this type and this is is very hard but he really knows his stuff. I wish I could go to see him!
Shahzadi McCarty
Aug 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
A good book, sensitive and comprehensive overview of treating people with mould illness, especially the most sensitive. However, as a CIRS sufferer myself it seems a pity Dr Nathan does not do more to emphasise the extreme importance of ensuring mould illness patients are not living and/or working in mouldy environments. I found absolutely no treatment worked until this essential piece of the puzzle was dealt with, and it is an essential part of ongoing improvement in health.
Rachel Stevenson
Aug 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Brilliant book, learned so much! Really important stuff
Craig Thomas
Jul 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Very good book on all types of ailments that can spring up from mold and Lyme disease. Very worth reading to get a better understanding of how many autoimmune diseases are more a result of a deeper condition of mold accumulation in the body or Lyme disease.
Jan Daker
Nov 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
Written for the layperson as well as doctors, it takes a bit to get through. Covers mold to its, Lyme disease, multiple chemical sensitivities & chronic environmental illness.
Darth Readius
Nov 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I am so thankful I was introduced to this book.
EagleRose
Jan 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: health-nutrition
I appreciate everything Dr. Nathan shared but maybe, because I am a health professional I felt it was just a tease. I hope he writes one with much much more detail.
April
Apr 05, 2019
Julia Wernke
rated it did not like it
Jan 31, 2019
Aug 26, 2019
« previous 1 3 next »

• 10 Laws of Trust, Expanded Edition
  • Rabbit
  • How You Stand, How You Move, How You Live: Learning the Alexander Technique to Explore Your Mind-Body Connection and Achieve Self-Mastery
  • This is How I Save My Life: A True Story of Finding Everything When You are Willing to Try Anything
  • The Bankers: How The Banks Brought Ireland To Its Knees
  • The Bremen Town Musicians
  • Cinderella
  • The Poacher's Son (Mike Bowditch, #1)
  • The Little Old Lady Who Broke All the Rules (League of Pensioners #1)
  • Gregg Shorthand for Colleges
  • Woman Without a Past
  • Closer to the Light: Learning from the Near-Death Experiences of Children
  • Jassy / Bless This House / Scent of Cloves / How Far to Bethlehem?
  • O'Keeffe and Stieglitz: An Amerian Roman