Start by marking “Blushing Kisses” as Want to Read:
Blushing Kisses

Blushing Kisses

4.29  ·  Rating details ·  7 Ratings  ·  7 Reviews
You are cordially invited…
River City is a town full of secrets and family and love. Like any small town, they come together to celebrate their own.

To the wedding…
For one weekend, all eyes are on the town’s favorite couple. As their friends and family gather around them, new love is found, and some people muddle through their own complicated happily ever after.

Of Dempsey
Kindle Edition
Published November 15th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Blushing Kisses, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Blushing Kisses

Tanya Rae ~ TaSTy WordGasms
Blushing Kisses is the fifth & latest book in the River Street Bar Series. This is a Novella so it isn’t a long book to read.

Dempsey Jones and Taite Ridley are getting married. They are from book one (Fireball). I love how Nazarea Andrews was able to bring all the characters back in Blushing Kisses. It was great way to follow up on all the characters from this series.

1. Fireball - Dempsey Jones & Taite Ridley
2. Rusty Nail - Aidric Jones & Olivia (Ollie) Buckley
3. Slow Screw – Matte
Lauren
Nov 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
The River Street Bar series by Nazarea Andrews hasn’t disappointed me yet. The stories about Taite and Dempsey, Aidric and Olivia, Vivian and. Matteo as well as Cal, Davis and Ava have kept me entertained and captivated, and intrigued and this book Blushing Kisses follows some of my favorite couples and checks in on how they are doing leading into Tate and Dempsey’s wedding.

I love checking in with some of my old favorite couples and this book gives you a glimpse into their lives and where they a
A.BookNerd.Bookseller&Bibliophile.Blog

Nov 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
At last the wedding of Taite and Dempsey is here, and with it are all the loose ends from the River Hill Bar Series.

A great group of stories that finishes everything off with a bow and a kiss.
Marika
Nov 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
I adored this whole series..the characters and each individual story, the charming town and the big family they created together.
This is the wedding of a lifetime..Dempsey and Taite..finally tying the knot.
Everyone else in the "family" is getting ready to celebrate with them and in doing so we get a glimpse of each couple and Taite's dad.
I am not ashamed to admit that I cried happy tears because these people have come to be friends and it's both happy and sad when the series ends.
I just have to
Kari Hansen
Nov 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
We originally met Dempsey and Taite in the first book of the series Fireball. We now have the privilege of attending their wedding and revisiting not only their lives but all the lives of the other characters in the River Street Bar Series. We get to see what has transpired since we have seen them last and a glimpse into their future as well.

I have enjoyed this whole series and this book is no exception. I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book.
Rachel
Nov 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
River Street Bar is one of my all time favorite series now! Nazarea Andrews wrote beautifully in this whole series and Blushing Kisses is the best addition I can think of!

Five Stars will never be enough for this book or this series!!
Gin
Gyrithe Blichfeldt
Nov 17, 2018
Elizabeth
Nov 18, 2018
Nazarea Andrews is an avid reader and tends to write the stories she wants to read. She loves chocolate and coffee almost as much as she loves books, but not quite as much as she loves her kids. She lives in south Georgia with her husband, daughters, and overgrown dog.