Start by marking “Everyone In LA Is An Asshole” as Want to Read:
Everyone In LA Is An Asshole

Everyone In LA Is An Asshole

LA is a beast. A city that swallows most with its glamour and glitz.

Not Sarah Fuller though.

Stubborn and relentless, Sarah refuses to be changed by her surroundings. Often, she takes a cynical approach, judging the world around her, though never taking anything too seriously.

Thrown back into the dating arena in her late thirties, Sarah encounters brand new challenges.

Readers will laugh out l

seriously.

though.

Stubborn
Published November 1st 2018 by LMBPN Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Everyone In LA Is An Asshole, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Everyone In LA Is An Asshole

Michelle
Dec 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Ohmygosh! Totally loved this book! Sarah is so relatable, we should totally be friends. I laughed so many times during my reading, I tried to stifle chuckles while I read at work. So good to get to know you Sarah!
Shannon Binegar-Foster
Jul 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic

Oh my gosh I don't even know where to begin. I will start by saying I absolutely loved this book. Sarah is full of grit. She kind of reminds me of author Jen Lancaster. I tend to be a tad sarcastic do I found this book to be delightful and refreshing. Sarah says those things many of us are thinking but our filters often keep us from saying out loud. If you are bothered by sarcasm and cursing then this book isn't for you. Everyone else who shares the same outspoken tendencies I am positi
Chessy The Cat
Nov 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Who is Sarah Fuller and why is she in LA? Doing her best to make a life for her and her young daughter after divorce Sarah decided LA is the place for that to happen. She loves the lifestyle there. If a place could be one’s soulmate then Sarah has found hers.

Fuller’s first installment in the LA experience, Everyone In LA Is An Asshole, showcases what she loves about the city and all of its idiosyncrasies. It is a witty, funny bare-all tale of her life as she adjusts to the dating sce
Veronica
Nov 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I couldn’t laugh harder if I tried!

Sarah has excelled, sharing her experiences and her thoughts as she goes about her life. There’s a lot of swearing, so if you don’t like swearing then don’t open it. But if you don’t mind swearing then you MUST read this book!

I can personally relate to a lot of Sarah’s values and experiences, and it’s refreshing to read an honest accounting of her thoughts. Her sense of humour is spot on, and this Aussie loves it.

Please tell me that it won’t be lo
Jessica Andrews
A must read!

Such passion and humor. Learning life lessons with the author and laughing at all the stuff one thinks but never says. Ok well I say it....which is why I'm an a$$hole and all my friends are a$$holes.
Megan (ReadingRover)
I’ve read at least half of Sarah’s SciFi books and have loved every one of them so when I saw that she had written a book about her life in LA I jumped at the chance to read it. It was not at all what I was expecting (in a good way!) and it totally did not disappoint. I got the audiobook version and it probably made it even better.
The start was a bit slow but in no time the narrative was moving at a steady pace. Sarah’s style is dry, witty, sarcastic and funny. She’s judgey, foul-mouthed and fu
Rabid Reader
Jan 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a funny, entertaining look at one woman’s life in LA. Shrouded in sarcasm and humour, it lays bare the difficulties of surviving as a writer, the craziness of LA, the hilarity and difficulty of dating in today’s world, her loves and her hates. I loved her take on quitting something and about change in general, even though she masked her point with a liberal dose of light hearted sarcastic humour, it had a ring of truth to it and it makes you take a second look at what you say to people. ...more
Deb Middendorp
Aug 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Laughing the Whole Time!!

After a divorce, Sarah Noffke (aka the author: Sarah Fuller) moves to L.A. Here, she tries to take on the dating seen again, but this time in a wild city. This book is full of humor and sarcasm (which I LOVE). I cannot wait to read the second one in the series and see what happens! Definitely recommended for middle aged adults and those who want to read a hilarious book.
Kelly Hawkins Solomon
Mar 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
If you are even thinking about reading this, just stop and buy the damned book! It is a non-stop ride of hilarity, dripping with sarcasm and full of craziness! Being in your 30’s and being thrust back into the dating game and doing it while you are a single mom is stressful to say the least. Sarah takes us through her experiences and give you insight as to all the insane things that people are out there doing and how it reflects back on you. There are a ton of funny and funky characters that wil ...more
Patricia Finnegan
Jan 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I'm giving this book 5 stars so that everyone will consider reading it. It was not a favorite for me though as I am too old to appreciate the truths in this book. I have been married to the same man for 49 yrs and feel bad for the young people trying to meet that perfect someone now. Dating life was a lot easier back then even if we didn't realize it.
If you are between 20 and 60, single or divorced I highly recommend it. This is about the life of Sarah and her quest for a real date. She is usin
Danika Fedeli
Nov 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
It's like she can see into my soul!

The book is awesome! It's hilarious and sassy. Sarah definitely hits the nail on the head with her perfect descriptions of online dating, crazy family lessons, dealing with exes, hipsters, hippies, and ridiculous food trends. She also lets us all know it's ok to be an asshole!

Highly recommend this book to anyone contemplating it.
Rob
Jan 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was possibly one of the funniest books I’ve ever read. A new girl to LA lists the funny and crazy things that people in LA are want to do. She really lets go on the hippies, she claims herself a self-proclaimed hermit, I think she’s anything but not. She writes about fantastical things, she writes fantasy and teaches for a living. Does her job mirror reality or is it the reverse? I laughed so hard, while reading this in a dr.’s office waiting room I almost fell over the nurse had to come ou ...more
Holly Lenz
Feb 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Everyone in LA is an Asshole is a hilarious look at living and dating in Los Angeles. This is not a genre I read regularly, but as a fan of the author, I stepped out of my comfort zone for this one, and I had a fun time with it.

The narration of the audiobook is a lively telling that fits the story as well as it could if Sarah Fuller herself were reading it. ;)

The book contains a fair amount of cussing, but if you didn’t figure that out from the title, then I have no pity for you.
Roger
Mar 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
My first read from author Sarah Fuller. I don't restrict myself to a particular genre. I'm a sucker for anything with memorable characters and Sarah Fuller is memorable. Not my typical read but well-written & entertaining. (RIP Marley January 20, 2014 - July 24, 2018).
〰️Beth〰️
Dec 19, 2018 rated it it was ok
Shelves: waste-of-time
Could not finish. Writing was good, it just didn’t hold my interest, even the funny comments fell flat at times. Got about 25% thru and realised I had gone back everyday for a week, read a few pages then went to different book again. Maybe I should try her sci-fi instead
Bec
Dec 28, 2018 rated it liked it
I really enjoyed Sarah’s dream traveler novels and whilst I found this an easy read it wasn’t as good. Snippets about dating in your late 30s as a single parent. Easy to read as a filler in between harder books.
Meredith Spidel
Sep 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the guilty pleasure of witty books! With a sibling living in LA (whom we have visited from our Pennsylvania suburbia), I thought this was hysterical and relatable--such a win! Delighted to be sent a copy for review in exchange for this honest opinion!
Cassandra
Aug 14, 2019 rated it liked it
I received a complimentary copy.

It takes too much information and adds humor then mixes it with a story that is sure to make the hours pass. There is sass and quirky moments enlaced in a story that will either be hit or miss with the reader.
Vicki
Aug 31, 2019 rated it it was ok
Lousy
Dylan
Jan 01, 2019
Vickey Brooks
Apr 13, 2019
Marianne
rated it did not like it
Jan 02, 2019
Jodi
Jan 01, 2019
Holly Havens
Dec 20, 2018
Dec 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)