Start by marking “Sergeant Sexypants (Ponderosa Resort Romantic Comedies, #3)” as Want to Read:
Sergeant Sexypants (Ponderosa Resort Romantic Comedies, #3)

Sergeant Sexypants

(Ponderosa Resort Romantic Comedies #3)

Bree Bracelyn doesn’t date cops. It’s a personal rule that quavers when Austin Dugan flashes his baby blues—and his badge—at Ponderosa Resort’s grand opening. Bree’s the family fixer, running the resort’s PR and her siblings’ lives with cheerful efficiency. But one thing in Bree’s past can’t ever be fixed, which is why she’s staying the hell away from Officer Hottie.

Aust
Published October 26th 2018 (first published October 5th 2018)

To ask other readers questions about Sergeant Sexypants, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sergeant Sexypants

Start your review of Sergeant Sexypants (Ponderosa Resort Romantic Comedies, #3)
DJ Sakata
Favorite Quotes:

I’m a noble kinda guy… My sisters used to joke that I have a lousy sense of direction because my brain’s entire navigational system is made up of moral compass.

One second I’m standing there talking with him about the finer points of sunset dining, and the next second I’m polishing his tonsils with my tongue. I don’t know what happened.

I laugh at the idea of my mother having a job. “She marries rich men with commitment issues, then takes them to the cleaners when they cheat.”

I h
Beth ~ Panda & Boodle
Oct 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
“I have a ridiculously huge collection of flatware I got from my mother. I don’t know why I still have it, but you can come to me anytime you want a fork.”
Shit. Did that sound filthy?

Another absolute winner from Tawna Fenske, Sergeant Sexypants is a charming, funny and wry addition to the Ponderosa Ranch series of romantic comedies.

I love reading this author’s books for the simple reason that they read fast, have a whole lot of a heart, a great deal of heat, and invariably make me laugh and smi
Linda Grimes
Oct 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Excuse me while I go break a law, because if it gets me arrested by Austin, it would be totally worth risking jail time. Normally, I'm all about a good Bad Boy hero, but Tawna Fenske has succeeded admirably in demonstrating the merits of a Truly Good Guy. Most romance readers will tell you sexy is good, but Austin proves the inverse: good can be sexy. His relationship with Bree--one of my favorites of Fenske's heroines--sizzles!

As always with books from this author, the laughter and heat make f
Nicole ReadingBetweenTheSheets
YAY!!! We get the hot cop’s story with book 3 of the Ponderosa Resort series!!!

Bree Bracelyn is the only sister of all the siblings who are running the Ponderosa Ranch…and she doesn’t date cops, but she is harboring a secret!
Austin Dugan (AKA…Officer Yummylicious, Chief Studly, Officer Hot Hands…) is a sergeant in the police force, almost lieutenant, and on track to be the youngest police chief in the history of the town.

The banter between Bree and Austin is hilarious!!! The job change part ha
Kait Nolan
I loved this so much! Austin is EXACTY my type...down to the bone good guy, caretaker. Can I have more of Sargeant Sexypants please?
The Rogue Book Reviews
Oct 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Disclaimer: I have received an advanced reader copy in exchange for my honest opinion. My opinions and reviews are solely my own.

Heat Level: 🔥🔥🔥🔥 out of 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
Heart Level: 💘💘💘💘💘 out of 💘💘💘💘💘

I have read all three books of this series and I have to say this is my favorite so far! We always read about the tortured man, or the one that's a bit of an asshole and we tend to shrug and nod. Well, let me introduce you to Austin Dugan. Hot, dedicated, AND a good guy? Did we somehow win the book boyfriend
Elizabeth
Oct 26, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: one-time-read
I’ve read and enjoyed a number of books by Tawna, but once in a while a story doesn’t work for me and this is one of those stories.

I really like the set of characters in this Ponderosa Resort series and, having had a brief glimpse of Bree in “Studmuffin Santa”, I was eager to read more about her and Austin. Although the story had the heat and humor that one expects from Tawna’s books, it kind of felt like there wasn’t really a story there.

Austin is a well-developed character in this book and he
Ez
I'd rate this 4.5 starts but enjoyed it enough to round it up. This was another, short, sweet story based around the Pondersosa Resort where the wealthy go to experience the wilderness but in 5 star surroundings. This novel focusses on Bree, the sister of the many Bracelyn brothers that feature in the other books in the series. If you haven't read the other books, you don't need to in order to enjoy this one. I haven't quite gotten through them yet or read them in order and apart from a few refe ...more
Sandy S
Feb 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
3.75 stars--

ABOUT THE BOOK: Release Date October 26, 2018

Austin’s heart tacks up a wanted poster with Bree’s name the instant he l
Limecello
Jul 09, 2019 rated it it was ok
Shelves: library, 2019
So ... I started this, then put it down, but then - I'm incurably curious so I HAD to know what" The Big Secret" was ... and I couldn't find any spoilers so I read/skimmed until it and 😒😒😒😒

So ... I mean I'm not the average bear reader [hah!] in general, but especially someone who deals with juvenile justice so ... [because - and I don't think it's a spoiler - OBVIOUSLY it was something that happened in Bree's past.]
I wanted to read this book because of how adorable Mark and Chelsea's book was an
JenReadsRomance
Apr 28, 2019 rated it did not like it
I read about 50 pages of Sargeant Sexypants by Tawna Fenske. This is finalist in the contemporary mid-length category. It is 3rd in a series but could be a read alone.

Bree Bracelyn works at her family's resort in Oregon, and they are just getting ready to open. She has a hard and fast "no dating cops" rule, but she meets local police officer Austin Dugan and it's clear they are attracted to each other. Austin is a stickler for the rules. He's about to be promoted to lieutenant, but refuses to a
Terri
Oct 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What a fun, sexy, heartwarming, "can't put it down" romance book.

Austin Dugan is definitely a sexy cop and the ladies of town are persistently trying to get him to take off his clothes in the name of charity. Austin is a by-the-books type of guy and vetting to be chief of police so there is no way he is doing anything to put that at jeopardy.

Bree Bracelyn is one of the wealthy siblings running The Ponderosa Resort. Bree is the only girl of the very large group of siblings of which none share th
Diane
Oct 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The Ponderosa Resort Romantic Comedy series has been a lot of fun and this new addition to the series does not disappoint
If you are looking for steamy romance, a bit of fun and a touching story this will be a great read for you. I was immediately drawn to the interaction and chemistry between the two main characters in this book. You can tell very early on that Bree is hesitant to get involved with Austin, in spite of his “offer” to change jobs to make himself more appealing to her dating standa
annapi
Jul 28, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: romance
Another RITA finalist, this time for romantic comedy. Bree Bracelyn is in charge of the Ponderosa Resort that she and her brothers own and run, and at their grand opening she meets Sergeant Austin Dugan, who's on the fast track to becoming the youngest police chief. Bree struggles to fight the attraction she feels, because she has skeletons in her closet which have caused her to avoid dating anyone in law enforcement.

Ok, this made me smile at various times, but honestly it feels like a straightf
Linda Ketter
Oct 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What a secret to carry around for 13 years. My heart broke for Bree because I could understand why she felt the way she did, even though her thoughts and beliefs are misguided.

I love the romance between Bree and Austin. She was so set against dating anyone good, but she couldn't help throwing herself at him. It was comical and real. The chemistry was there and it wasn't going away. I love how much Austin was willing to do for her. He went and talked to one of the girls from high school that was
Oct 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
From the first chapter to the last, the books sucks you in with the comedy, romance and mystery. Austin is the town's sexy police officer. Everyone knows him and he is a "by the books" kind of guy. He meets Bree at an event at the resort and he is smitten from the second he lays his eyes on her. However, she proves to be a challenge in that she doesn't date cops. That doesn't stop Austin from trying to convince her to go out with him. When his dad sets him up to return a fork to Bree that he acc ...more
Kelly at
Oct 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
Review will be posted at www.books-n-kisses.com .

NUMBER OF HEARTS: 4
Sargeant Sexypants is book two of the Ponderosa Ranch Romantic Comedies. We get to follow Bree Bracelyn and her brothers as they come together after the death of their father to run the Ponderosa Resort.

Bree Bracelyn just wants to live her life, run her resort, get to know here brothers and never ever date a cop. That is until she meets Austin Dugan the town cop.
Austin is very interested in Bree but she plays hard ball with h
Cheryl
Oct 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I’m not sure what I loved the most about this book! Could it be the witty and hysterical innuendos...“I came to give you a fork.” Maybe it’s the many nicknames Bree has for the super-fine “Hottie Cop” Austin. Then again, any book with the best canine name ever (nope, not telling you, read the book) has to be a winner.
All these things and more make Sergeant Sexypants one of the best books I’ve read this year. Funny, sexy, sweet and surprising (again, no spoilers, read the book), Bree (I don’t dat
Stella Thompson
Oct 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another fabulous book in the series!

This is the third book in Tawna Fenske’s Ponderosa Ranch RomCom Series. Like the previous books, I thoroughly enjoyed this book! The H is sweet and swoon-worthy, while the h is funny, flirty and has character all her own.

Bree has one rule, never date a cop! Austin is a by-the-book cop! These two should never mix, but their attraction is instant! But Bree turns him down and Austin is set to wear her down to date him! He’s even willing to throw his dog in the
Tanisha
Oct 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I first heard about Tawna Fenske in August of 2015 when her book "About That Fling" was featured as a "Kindle First." I kind of fell in love with the way that she tells a story. Her characters are fun, and even ones you may not like at first tend to grow on you. Since then, I have read anything that I have found by Tawna.

I thoroughly enjoyed the character of Sean in "Chef Sugarlips" and reading about his siblings made me excited to hear their stories. “Sergeant Sexypants” is Bree’s story, and I
Bette Stanek
Sep 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
This series just keeps getting better. I had already downloaded book two and four on my Nook and had no intention of getting others in the series until they went on sale through B&N. Well, that lasted only as long as the closing sentence on book two and only partway into the teaser of book three at the end of book two. Skip Bree’s story? Get it later? Um, no thank you!!! I love rom-coms with plenty of snark and sass and this series has that in spades.

Sergeant Sexypants is pure fun. It has some
Shawn
Oct 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this book. I’ve liked all the Ponderosa Resort Stories but this is my favorite so far. Loved Austin Dugan or Sargeant Sexypants, Tasty Cop, Officer Yummuy Or Velvet voice. He & Bree Bracelyn have an instant attraction to each other and it’s hottt! But Bree says she doesn’t date cops. He really wants to take her on a date so bad, he even says he’ll leave his job to become: he names all these jobs even a chicken sexer. You’ll have to read to find out that one.
We were introduced t
Aimee
Mar 02, 2020 rated it liked it
Meh... Not very interesting. The ending seemed to drag on forever. Everything seemed resolved about 80% through but there was just more and more pointless scenes tacked on the end.

The first person narrative threw me at first (I'm used to and prefer 3rd person narratives for romance novels). But it did add some interesting character voice (not too over the top) which was one of only a few interesting elements here. The characters were typical. Austin (hero) moreso than Bree (heroine).

As per usual
T. Rosado
Oct 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018, arc, rom-com, fave-author

I don't think I've yet to be disappointed in one of this author's books. She never ceases to impress me with her ability to combine wit, romance, and poignancy in what some might assume (by the title/cover) is a run-of-the-mill rom-com. This is the third book in the series and I hadn't know how much I would want to read Bree's story since I've been longing for her brother Mark's. Not to worry, his story next in line. There was much more to Bree than what we've seen, so far, and Austin was the pe
Caro
Oct 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was such a fun read!

This time we have Bree and Austin. We heard from Bree from previous books and I was so happy to read her story, what made her tick.

I loved Bree, she had more depth than people gave her credit for. She was viewed as a spoiled princess, but her past was heartbreaking. And then there was this particular issue from her youth (which I won’t spoil) that was just awful and sad and omg I wanted to hug her so much.

And then there’s Austin, a guy I truly loved. Not only was he an h
Diane
Feb 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sexual innuendo, heat and humor – the trifecta of rom-com!

I’ve loved each read in this series and the latest installment, Sergeant Sexypants, once again delivered all the goods! Austin wore a badge which meant an automatic no go for Bree. Usually. Luckily, sexual chemistry and Austin’s charm had Bree digging deep to resist…. She tried!

The sexy song and dance between these two was magical. The banter was sultry and the rest? Well, it was saucy as they come! Along with the lighthearted was also th
Shannon
Oct 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I took me a few days to read this one because, life. The moments I was able to steal to read this delectable story, I didn’t want to put it down.

Austin and Bree make a great couple!

I can relate to Bree and her feelings of not belonging. Even as an adult, sometimes those feelings become overwhelming and the anxiety associated with the loneliness can be depressing. The hardest thing to do is to keep your head up and not let the fears conquer you. To add to Bree’s anxiety and fear, she’s keeping
Oct 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is a great book; this is the third book in the Ponderosa Ranch Romantic Comedies series written by Tawna Fenske. Bree Bracelyn has a rule to never date cops, she has a past and it can’t be fixed so she has learned to just deal with it. When she meets Austin Dugan the local copy who is next to be becoming the next police chief Bree can’t deny the attraction. She is determined to stay as far away from Austin that she can get. However, Austin has other plans he is determined to break her no da ...more
Dana
Oct 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Disclaimer: I was provided an advance copy of this book in exchange for my honest review.

I think, if I could be anyone when I grow up, I want to be Bree Bracelyn. She's got great style, an awesome job, and all the best one liners. Bree and Austin's story is so darn cute, and totally relatable. While I felt like Bree was a little brash and stand-offish in the first two Ponderosa Resorts novels, I thoroughly enjoyed getting to know her in this book. She's a sweet, funny, and relatable person who
Stacy J.
Oct 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely love this series!!! Just when I think she won't be able to top it, Mrs Fenske releases a new one and that becomes your new favorite.

I adored Austin in this book. He has the whole alpha male cop down pat but it was the parts when he was just Austin that was my favorite. He was the perfect book boyfriend. He was smart, clever, witty, charming and sexy as could be.

I liked Bree. I liked that for most of the book she tried to do the right thing. She knew she had things in her past that
« previous 1 3 next »
Play Book Tag: Sergeant Sexypants by Tawna Fenske - 2.5 stars 9 17 Jul 29, 2019 03:05PM

• Royal Bastard (Instantly Royal #1)
  • Heat (Firefighters of Montana, #4)
  • Loud Mouth (Ice Knights, #3)
  • My Best Friend's Mardi Gras Wedding (Boys of the Bayou, #1)
  • Jock Blocked (Copper Valley Fireballs #1)
  • It Takes Two (Just Everyday Heroes: Night Shift, #2)
  • Nice and Easy (Boys of the Big Easy, #3)
  • Seaside Summers: Books 1-3 Boxed Set (Love in Bloom: Seaside Summers #1-3)
  • Hammered (Happy Cat, #2)
  • Montana Rogue (Big Sky Mavericks #7)
  • Her Montana Hero (This Old House #1; Montana Born Homecoming #2)
  • Hosed (Happy Cat, #1)
  • Tempting the Deputy (Men of Marietta #1)
  • Hush, Puppy (The Dogmothers, #4)
  • Eggnog Makes Her Easy (Boys of the Big Easy, #2.5)
  • A Recipe for Romance (Marietta St. Claire's Series, #1)
  • Play to Win (Wynn Hockey, #1)
  • Once Upon A Wedding (Misfit Inn, #1.5; Meet Cute Romance, #6)
When Tawna Fenske finished her English lit degree at 22, she celebrated by filling a giant trash bag full of romance novels and dragging it everywhere until she’d read them all. Now she’s a RITA Award finalist, USA Today bestselling author who writes humorous fiction, risqué romance, and heartwarming love stories with a quirky twist. Publishers Weekly has praised Tawna’s offbeat romances with mult ...more

Ponderosa Resort Romantic Comedies (9 books)
  • Studmuffin Santa (Ponderosa Resort Romantic Comedies, #1)
  • Chef Sugarlips (Ponderosa Resort Romantic Comedies, #2)
  • Hottie Lumberjack (Ponderosa Resort Romantic Comedies, #4)
  • Stiff Suit (Ponderosa Resort Romantic Comedies, #5)
  • Mancandy Crush (Ponderosa Resort Romantic Comedies, #6)
  • Captain Dreamboat (Ponderosa Resort Romantic Comedies, #7)
  • Snowbound Squeeze (Ponderosa Resort Romantic Comedies, #8)
  • Dr. Hot Stuff (Ponderosa Resort Romantic Comedies #9)