Start by marking “Soul Suites” as Want to Read:
Soul Suites

Soul Suites

Homeless people are vanishing from the streets of Chicago. No one gives the disappearances a second thought, until a powerful CEO, Charles Pearson, pretending to be homeless in order to gather information for his company, is found to be one of the missing individuals. A local search ensues, which leads to the discovery of extensive wrongdoings within Pearson's company. The ...more
ebook
Published November 10th 2018 by BookBaby

To ask other readers questions about Soul Suites, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Soul Suites

Start your review of Soul Suites
C. Chambers
Nov 09, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: netgalley-arcs
Thank you to Netgalley and the publisher for an ARC in exchange for an honest review.

I'm going right down the middle with this and keeping in mind the author's minimal experience.

All in all, I was somewhat underwhelmed by what was originally a very compelling concept. The intrigue was set in the opening chapter with the introduction to the author and his (apparent) misfortune of writing the novel while in prison. Very Cherry-esqe, although I believe that to be a superior novel. Afterwards, the
Kate
Dec 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Even though you know it’s fiction, don’t be surprised to find yourself googling Reaching Dreams and the disappearance of Charles Pearson a few times as you read this novel. Hulden Morse so convincingly narrates this realistic horror that you’ll wonder if the events in Soul Suites did happen…and how could you have missed them?

Charles Pearson, CEO and Founder of a non-profit (Reaching Dreams) to help the homeless with career and life skills, decides that the only way to truly gather information
Virginia Winfield
Feb 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was a bizarre book. I loved reading it. It reminded me a little of the show Undercover Boss gone wrong. It would be horrible to be a CEO of a company and decide to go undercover as a homeless person and then disappear. This seemed so real as I read what was happening. I got scared during this. I received a copy of this book from Smith Publicity for a fair and honest opinion that I gave of my own free will.
Kimberly
Dec 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book reads like a movie. The characters are well developed. It's a dark genre, I often describe it like something that would come from Steven King. It's full of action, and turns that you don't see coming. A page turner!!!!
Naleighna Kai
Three stars. This one was difficult to get into and I thought I'd try for a second time with no better luck.. Dark is fine, but not when there isn't balance.
C.
Far, Far, too sickening, cruel, inhuman, for my taste! Could not continue!

Now I just want to read something sweet and heartwarming, to cleanse the palate of my mind!
Amanda
Jan 12, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc
I received a physical copy of this book in exchange for an honest review. So thank you to the publisher for giving me the opportunity to read this book!

***There will be a SLIGHT Spoiler***

I wrote this post last week as a current read and for that time, I wasn't entirely sure about it. The story starts off with the author stating that he is recounting what he has done and feels the story should be told. So at first, you're thinking, wait? Is this a true story?

The more I read about Reaching Dreams
Helena#bookdreamer
Thank you Netgalley for providing this ARC in exchange for an honest review.
This was an interesting read and my first time reading this author. The author tackles the issue of homelessness and how this vulnerable population falls prey to twisted ideals of doctor with a God like complex.
In the beginning I understood Charles' need to drive his non profit to help the homeless. He later discovers that not all homeless people want to be "saved" and that he is not as in touch with that population as
Anna Szabó
Dec 31, 2018
Menion
Feb 26, 2019
Anna Szabó
Dec 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Soul Sites by Hulden Morse is about homeless people who live in every city around the world.

Reaching Dreams is a nonprofit organisation founded by Charles Pearson. His intention is to help these people start a new life. He does his very best to give them every chance he can. Reaching Dreams are present in almost every major city in the US. Some districts seems to work better than others and that’s the reason Pearson goes undercover in order to get information to improve his organisation. But
Heather Bennett
Soul Suites is a book that gets the author's message across about homelessness. Even though there were some slow spots, the book is a decent thriller.
The Horror Report -Angela
Jan 08, 2020
Sue Blanchard
Thankyou to NetGalley, BookBaby and the author, Hulden Morse, for the opportunity to read a digital copy of Soul Suites in exchange for an honest and unbiased opinion.
I have to admit, I was intrigued by the premise of the storyline in this book.
The book itself was a good read and very thought provoking at times.
Worth a read.
Alexa Dudley
Jan 07, 2019
Cindy Longnecker
Oct 08, 2018
Heather
Oct 19, 2018
Hulden Morse
Nov 06, 2018 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
Tommy Ekholm
Jasmine | ModernScrolls
Dec 18, 2018
Bookschatter
Dec 10, 2018

• The Proviso, Director’s Cut (Tales of Dunham, #1)
  • Illuminati
  • The Ancient Nine
  • Reckoning: The Kink, P.I. Series
  • Dangerous Concoctions (Curvy Assignments, #2)
  • Banshee's Honor (The Tales of Y'Myran, #1)
  • Hindsight (Kendra Michaels, #7)
  • Lean on Me (Family Is Forever, #1)
  • Before We Were Wicked
  • Butterfly
  • Little Secrets
  • The Finders (Mace Reid K-9 Mystery, #1)
  • Calixta, The Vanquishers of Alhambra
  • The Chill
  • The Dilemma
  • Woman on the Edge
  • The Haunting of Henderson Close
  • Junction
1 follower
Hulden Morse is the author of Soul Suites and two upcoming books: To Behold the Greatest Art and Like a Bear in a Zoo. His novels and stories typically depict society at its darkest moments, edging on surreal while showcasing incredible moments in a believable fashion. His books have been characterized as controversial and twisted, which draws in many new readers through their own curiosity.