Start by marking “She's Country Strong (Wilder Sisters, #2)” as Want to Read:
She's Country Strong (Wilder Sisters, #2)

She's Country Strong

(Wilder Sisters #2)

Second standalone romance in a brand new series by Heatherly Bell.

When a disgraced country singer meets a wealthy rancher, sparks fly!

From enemies to lovers…

Sabrina Wilder’s scandal derailed her singing career, so when there’s interest from Nashville in staging a comeback, an image consultant is hired to repair her tarnished halo. But the handsome man she meets is st
Published November 9th 2018 (first published October 28th 2018)

To ask other readers questions about She's Country Strong, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about She's Country Strong

Start your review of She's Country Strong (Wilder Sisters, #2)
Yvonne Cruz
Oct 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This series is based on three sisters that at a young age were the singing sensation of their time. A popularity they held into adulthood until “the scandal”, one caused by Sabrina, the youngest of the group.
This book belongs to her.
After a year of seclusion, Nashville shows interest in Sabrina and her brother-in-law, the new sensation in Nashville, hires a “fixer” , Damien Caldwell. This will be his last job before he becomes a rancher in Texas.
Though at first Damien/DC appears to be an insens
Sharon Moritz-rosenthal
Nov 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I received a review copy of the book before release for an honest review.

This book is #2 in a series and I am enjoying this series. It stars 3 ex country singers who are sisters and this is Sabrina's story. She is the youngest sister and very brash and impetuous. She meets Damian, who is HOT and also about to retire from helping stars with their comebacks and scandals.

His job is to help Sabrina as she wants to go back to Nashville and get a recording contract. I enjoyed this story but I didn't r
Pam
Oct 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
Sabrina Wilder has been hiding since The Scandal that brought down the careers of The Wilder Sisters. She placed her trust in the wrong guy & he betrayed her. Now she’s working at the family B & B & dreaming of singing again. Sabrina shows the public an image they want to see & doesn’t let anyone see the sheltered, scared girl she still is inside.

Damien “DC” Caldwell is the fixer. He comes in & fixes images for those who’ve messed up. Sabrina is going to be his last job before he retires. He’s
Bec
Nov 10, 2018 rated it really liked it

Sabrina Wilder did a very stupid thing when she sent a half-naked picture of herself to a guy she thought she could trust. Turns out she couldn't and she found herself amidst a scandal with she and her sisters being dropped by their label. But now she's done hiding and ready to get back to Nashville with help from image consultant, Damien 'DC' Caldwell. Yet, the more time she spends with Damien, the more she finds herself falling for a man that wants nothing to do with relationships. Will Sabrin
Lisa
Nov 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
She’s Country Strong is the second book in Heatherly Bell’s, “Wilder Sisters” series. This series is about three sisters who were country music stars until they had to disband due to a scandal caused by the behavior of the youngest sister, Sabrina. Afterwards, the sisters returned home to Whistle Cove, California to run their family owned and run hotel.

This is Sabrina’s story. Damien, D.C. Caldwell is a “celebrity image fixer.” Lexi, Sabrina’s sister, whose story is told in the first book, has h
Brandy Roberts
Nov 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
She's country strong was a good story that drew me in from start to finish really liked the characters and storyline .This would be the first book that I've read by Heatherly Bell and I want to see what's to come . I'm a sucker for enemies to lovers romances it lets you as the reader see how the characters grow not only in a relationship but with them as a person . I am really excited to see what's to come don't miss out on this amazing book .
copy provided for honest review
********************
Lynn Brooks
Nov 09, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A sweet return of the Wilder Sisters! With the next book in the series, we get the story of the one who blew their career away with one simple mistake. She has gone through the entire realm of emotions since her naive belief in people led her astray and took her Nashville dream down in the blink of an eye. Now she's met her match in this big name fixer ... but it just so happens that she intimidates him too, so we'll see who wins in the end! The characters are well developed, but the plot was a ...more
Lori R
Nov 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What a fun, romantic story full of sass, strong wills, sexy characters and romance. I enjoyed watching Sabrina grow up and realize that her mistakes at trusting someone did not have to define her unless she let it. She is such a strong, breathtaking character who just happens to be a country singer.
Then there is Damien Caldwell known as DC. He mentors people with tarnished images and is hired to help Sabrina with her image. Unfortunately for him sparks start flying and he has met his match in th
Lena
Nov 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
She’s Country Strong totally plays out like a Hallmark movie. It’s cute and sweet, definitely sexy at times and has great character growth.

After Sabrina Wilder was hit with some bad press, The Wilder Sisters remove themselves from the spotlight. A year later and ready to get back to what she loves, enter Damien Caldwell. An image consultant to help Sabrina move forward. Butting heads at first, Heatherly Bell does a great job at character development and helping them grow.

It is written in third
Jess Lawson
Nov 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
She's Country Strong by Heatherly Bell is the second book in the Wilder Sister's Trilogy. This book is a stand alone and an excellent read. Sabrina ruined her career by sexting and now needs to rebuild her career in order to move forward with the rest of her life. Her brother in law sends her an image consultant so he can re brand her and help her get her life back on track.

DC is ready to retire to ranch life. He will finish this one last job and make his dreams come true. Yet he has to get thi
Heather Nobbs
Nov 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this book about the youngest Wilder sister, Sabrina. Damien or D.C. was the perfect guy or Sabrina. After a scandal surrounding Sabrina broke up the band, The Wilder Sisters, Sabrina hid out at the family B&B. After a year avoiding the public Sabrina’s sister Lexi and her fiancé Luke here Damien to overhaul Sabrina’s image. After getting off to a rocky start and attraction grows between Sabrina and Damien. Sabrina is the only one to call him Damien everyone else calls him D.C. O ...more
Brenda
Nov 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Heatherly Bell is a wonderful author who doesn't disappoint in the second standalone in the Wilder Sisters series. You won't regret getting these books.
Sabrina Wilder is the reason the sisters went into hiding. She was young and niave then and she hasn't really changed all that much.
When her sister moves to Nashville her boyfriend sends a cleaner to help Sabrina get back to performing which is what she wants, at least she thinks that's what she wants until she meets the Devil himself. Damien is
Amy  Crull
Nov 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
This book was just ok. It jumps right into the story but with that it took a while for me to get into it. I finally got into it and it was fun watching Damien banter with Sabrina. Watching them grow from hate to love. Damien is hired to change Sabrina's image. She is skeptical at first but soon sees things from his perspective. It changes everything. It's shown very well the closeness that the Wilder family is especially the sisters. This book was cute and had two very strong characters.
J Williams
Oct 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Once again Heatherly Bell gives us a fantastic book about the Wilder sisters. This time Sabrina, the youngest and the wildest, gets her story.

Sabrina caused the scandal that ended the sisters' career and she loves with that guilt. She was born to sing and now she has the chance to resurrect her career but she needs help. That comes in the form of D.C., an image polisher who never gets personal with his clients, until Sabrina bursts into his life. But Sabrina is headed for the spotlight and D.C.
Kristen Lewendon
Sep 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book even more than the first one. Sabrina may be the youngest of the three Wilder sisters, but she seems to be the one that knows her own mind the best. And yes, that’s my polite way of saying she’s probably the most stubborn of the them all. Damien has a very clear plan of where his life is going next, and one little sprite of a former country musician isn’t going to derail his plans. Right? Like with her sister and Luke, you can see the sparks flying from the moment we first see ...more
Tonya Stinnett
Jul 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic book

D.C. Goes to help Sabrina with her come back but learns there is a lot more that he walked in to them he was ready for. Sabrina was very a a band with her sisters when a scandal about her for out and cost of of them the music they do much loved. We Sabrina loved singing and her older sister loved writing the music. But one of the was ready to call it quities. So now it is up to Sabrina if that is what she wants to do. But in the process she has to learn to deal with the scandal tha
Kristin
Jul 14, 2020 rated it liked it
She's Country Strong: Sabrina and Damien's story. I enjoyed this one too. Sabrina is the youngest of the sisters and she was responsible for the downfall of their band. Now that Lexi has decided to return to Nashville, and the music industry, with Luke, they're helping Sabrina to do the same by hiring a "fixer", named D.C. to become Sabrina's image consultant. Damien is used to issuing orders and his clients falling in line, but Sabrina doesn't like being told what to do. Soon it's not just temp ...more
Holly
Mar 23, 2019 rated it liked it
Sabrina was very immature and naive, two qualities I really don’t care for but since the author is Heatherly Bell, whose books I’ve much enjoyed, I gave it a chance. At 25% into the story, she was still immature and I hadn’t warmed to her or Damien, who wants to live alone in Texas and go into town periodically to ‘get his needs met’. I didn’t care enough about either to continue. Even though I DNF, I can’t rate only one one or two stars because the author is good and her stories well written. I ...more
Debbie
Sep 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
As I said in my review for book 1, I received book 3 as an arc and then realised there were 2 earlier books so of course I had to start at the beginning and so happy I did, I really enjoyed book one and absolutely loved book 2, this book was so sweet, Damien and Sabrina were the most likeable/lovable characters, you just fell in love with them and willed them to get together, it was such a lovely read and I could’ve carried on with more and more of them ....... loved it and have book 3 ready to ...more
Linda Rea
Jun 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I wasn’t sure the author could do any better than Country Gold but this is just as amazing. Sabrina made on mistake that effected her career and her sisters careers but her soon to be brother in law Luke decides to hire a coach for Sabrina. Well Sabrina doesn’t like Damian because he is bossy and doesn’t let her get away with anything but somehow she starts to cut through his crusty layers and it’s a perfect reveal. Loved this two together.
Melanie R
Feb 17, 2020 rated it liked it
Enjoyable read

I enjoyed Sabrina and Damien’s romance. Sabrina was able to see through. Damien’s words to the heart he guarded and he was the first person to ask her what she wanted to do with her life and not just assume she wanted to be a singer. Their romance felt real and not just insta-love.
Brandi Sartin lawrence
Feb 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I am so happy that when I was growing up, there weren’t cell phones everyone and there was no social media. What would you do if you were a famous singer and you did one stupid thing and it followed you for a year or more? Would you be able to trust someone who thinks they can help you overcome the situation?
Linda Buzard-Moffitt
Oct 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sabrina's Book

This is Sabrina's story. It's about how she redeems herself after an indiscretion with The help of Damien. I thought it was a good story. I am excited to read the third story in The Wilder Sisters Series.
Samantha
Oct 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
Good book

Enjoyable story. Loved how the author worked through the struggles that the characters had and of course the happily ever after. I appreciate the getting up and overcoming the rough stuff in life.
Guy's Girl
Feb 17, 2020 rated it really liked it
Scandal

Sabrina is a spitfire but she is also a good girl that trusts the wrong person. D.C. tries to help her overcome her scandal and get back in the limelight. This is a cute story with heat but not smut.
Mrs Regina Carr-Quinn
Mar 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Another good read

Love the Nashville country and Western feel in this book. Already read the first book. Will read the next one soon. D.C. was a real bachelor in the beginning, took a lot for Sabrina to trust him. I like that she did.
Lisa Lanay
Aug 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Sweets romance

I enjoyed Lexi and Luke's romance. Well written as I could see the B&B, the beach, all of it, it my mind's eye. Didn't think they were ever enemies though so title through me off as it's more of a second chance romance. Can't wait to read Sabrina's story.
C bond
Mar 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
Actually a good read. I would have liked it more if her actual age wasn't mentioned. She's 26 but acts 19.
Melissa Alonso
Feb 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wilder!!!

Oh yes another wilder sister finds love !! Will she get her career back? Go to Nashville ? Find true love with DC?
Dee
Oct 01, 2020 rated it liked it
Rating 3.5

• Wild Open Hearts (Bluewater Billionaires)
  • The Marriage Effect (Washington Wolves, #3)
  • Crazy for Loving You (Bluewater Billionaires)
  • Colton (Kentucky Green, #1)
  • The Honeymoon Cottage (Pajaro Bay, #1)
  • Unexpected Surprise (Irresistible Billionaires #1)
  • From Ashes To Flames (West Brothers #1)
  • Among The Stars (A Shooting Stars Novel, #4)
  • The Penalty Box (Vancouver Wolves Hockey, #3)
  • Forever Dreams (Montana Brides, #1)
  • The Wrong Sister (Wicked in Wellington, #5)
  • On the Line (Dublin Nights, #2)
  • Texas Cowboy Daddy (Don't Mess With Texas Cowboys #4)
  • Don't Mess With Texas Cowboys Volumes 1 - 3
  • Texas Cowboy's Bride (Don't Mess With Texas Cowboys #6)
  • That Way Again
  • Full Circle
  • The Italian

Wilder Sisters (3 books)
  • Country Gold (Wilder Sisters, #1)
  • A Country Wedding (Wilder Sisters, #3)

News & Interviews