Start by marking “She's Country Strong: A Wilder Sisters series Standalone” as Want to Read:
She's Country Strong: A Wilder Sisters series Standalone

She's Country Strong: A Wilder Sisters series Standalone

(Wilder Sisters #2)

Second standalone romance in a brand new series by Heatherly Bell.

When a disgraced country singer meets a wealthy rancher, sparks fly!

From enemies to lovers…

Sabrina Wilder’s scandal derailed her singing career, so when there’s interest from Nashville in staging a comeback, an image consultant is hired to repair her tarnished halo. But the handsome man she meets is stubb
Published November 9th 2018 (first published October 28th 2018)

To ask other readers questions about She's Country Strong, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about She's Country Strong

Yvonne Cruz
Oct 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This series is based on three sisters that at a young age were the singing sensation of their time. A popularity they held into adulthood until “the scandal”, one caused by Sabrina, the youngest of the group.
This book belongs to her.
After a year of seclusion, Nashville shows interest in Sabrina and her brother-in-law, the new sensation in Nashville, hires a “fixer” , Damien Caldwell. This will be his last job before he becomes a rancher in Texas.
Though at first Damien/DC appears to be an insens
Sharon Moritz-rosenthal
Nov 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I received a review copy of the book before release for an honest review.

This book is #2 in a series and I am enjoying this series. It stars 3 ex country singers who are sisters and this is Sabrina's story. She is the youngest sister and very brash and impetuous. She meets Damian, who is HOT and also about to retire from helping stars with their comebacks and scandals.

His job is to help Sabrina as she wants to go back to Nashville and get a recording contract. I enjoyed this story but I didn't r
Pam
Oct 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
Sabrina Wilder has been hiding since The Scandal that brought down the careers of The Wilder Sisters. She placed her trust in the wrong guy & he betrayed her. Now she’s working at the family B & B & dreaming of singing again. Sabrina shows the public an image they want to see & doesn’t let anyone see the sheltered, scared girl she still is inside.

Damien “DC” Caldwell is the fixer. He comes in & fixes images for those who’ve messed up. Sabrina is going to be his last job befo
Bec
Nov 10, 2018 rated it really liked it

Sabrina Wilder did a very stupid thing when she sent a half-naked picture of herself to a guy she thought she could trust. Turns out she couldn't and she found herself amidst a scandal with she and her sisters being dropped by their label. But now she's done hiding and ready to get back to Nashville with help from image consultant, Damien 'DC' Caldwell. Yet, the more time she spends with Damien, the more she finds herself falling for a man that wants nothing to do with relationships. Will Sabrin
Lisa
Nov 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
She’s Country Strong is the second book in Heatherly Bell’s, “Wilder Sisters” series. This series is about three sisters who were country music stars until they had to disband due to a scandal caused by the behavior of the youngest sister, Sabrina. Afterwards, the sisters returned home to Whistle Cove, California to run their family owned and run hotel.

This is Sabrina’s story. Damien, D.C. Caldwell is a “celebrity image fixer.” Lexi, Sabrina’s sister, whose story is told in the first book, has h
Brandy Roberts
Nov 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
She's country strong was a good story that drew me in from start to finish really liked the characters and storyline .This would be the first book that I've read by Heatherly Bell and I want to see what's to come . I'm a sucker for enemies to lovers romances it lets you as the reader see how the characters grow not only in a relationship but with them as a person . I am really excited to see what's to come don't miss out on this amazing book .
copy provided for honest review
********************
Lynn Brooks
Nov 09, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A sweet return of the Wilder Sisters! With the next book in the series, we get the story of the one who blew their career away with one simple mistake. She has gone through the entire realm of emotions since her naive belief in people led her astray and took her Nashville dream down in the blink of an eye. Now she's met her match in this big name fixer ... but it just so happens that she intimidates him too, so we'll see who wins in the end! The characters are well developed, but the plot was a ...more
Lori R
Nov 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What a fun, romantic story full of sass, strong wills, sexy characters and romance. I enjoyed watching Sabrina grow up and realize that her mistakes at trusting someone did not have to define her unless she let it. She is such a strong, breathtaking character who just happens to be a country singer.
Then there is Damien Caldwell known as DC. He mentors people with tarnished images and is hired to help Sabrina with her image. Unfortunately for him sparks start flying and he has met his match in th
Jess Lawson
Nov 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
She's Country Strong by Heatherly Bell is the second book in the Wilder Sister's Trilogy. This book is a stand alone and an excellent read. Sabrina ruined her career by sexting and now needs to rebuild her career in order to move forward with the rest of her life. Her brother in law sends her an image consultant so he can re brand her and help her get her life back on track.

DC is ready to retire to ranch life. He will finish this one last job and make his dreams come true. Yet he has to get thi
Lena
Nov 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
She’s Country Strong totally plays out like a Hallmark movie. It’s cute and sweet, definitely sexy at times and has great character growth.

After Sabrina Wilder was hit with some bad press, The Wilder Sisters remove themselves from the spotlight. A year later and ready to get back to what she loves, enter Damien Caldwell. An image consultant to help Sabrina move forward. Butting heads at first, Heatherly Bell does a great job at character development and helping them grow.

It is written in third
Heather Nobbs
Nov 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this book about the youngest Wilder sister, Sabrina. Damien or D.C. was the perfect guy or Sabrina. After a scandal surrounding Sabrina broke up the band, The Wilder Sisters, Sabrina hid out at the family B&B. After a year avoiding the public Sabrina’s sister Lexi and her fiancé Luke here Damien to overhaul Sabrina’s image. After getting off to a rocky start and attraction grows between Sabrina and Damien. Sabrina is the only one to call him Damien everyone else calls him D. ...more
Brenda
Nov 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Heatherly Bell is a wonderful author who doesn't disappoint in the second standalone in the Wilder Sisters series. You won't regret getting these books.
Sabrina Wilder is the reason the sisters went into hiding. She was young and niave then and she hasn't really changed all that much.
When her sister moves to Nashville her boyfriend sends a cleaner to help Sabrina get back to performing which is what she wants, at least she thinks that's what she wants until she meets the Devil himself. Damien is
Amy  Crull
Nov 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
This book was just ok. It jumps right into the story but with that it took a while for me to get into it. I finally got into it and it was fun watching Damien banter with Sabrina. Watching them grow from hate to love. Damien is hired to change Sabrina's image. She is skeptical at first but soon sees things from his perspective. It changes everything. It's shown very well the closeness that the Wilder family is especially the sisters. This book was cute and had two very strong characters.
J Williams
Oct 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Once again Heatherly Bell gives us a fantastic book about the Wilder sisters. This time Sabrina, the youngest and the wildest, gets her story.

Sabrina caused the scandal that ended the sisters' career and she loves with that guilt. She was born to sing and now she has the chance to resurrect her career but she needs help. That comes in the form of D.C., an image polisher who never gets personal with his clients, until Sabrina bursts into his life. But Sabrina is headed for the spotlight and D.C.
Holly
Mar 23, 2019 rated it liked it
Sabrina was very immature and naive, two qualities I really don’t care for but since the author is Heatherly Bell, whose books I’ve much enjoyed, I gave it a chance. At 25% into the story, she was still immature and I hadn’t warmed to her or Damien, who wants to live alone in Texas and go into town periodically to ‘get his needs met’. I didn’t care enough about either to continue. Even though I DNF, I can’t rate only one one or two stars because the author is good and her stories well written. I ...more
C bond
Mar 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
Actually a good read. I would have liked it more if her actual age wasn't mentioned. She's 26 but acts 19.
Carrie Robbins
Barbara Cooper
Apr 01, 2019
Rebecca Gimbel
Nov 11, 2018
Valeen Robertson (Live Thru Books Blog)

Country star Sabrina Wilder caused a mild scandal and now she needs a fixer to repair her good girl image. Cue Damien Caldwell (D.C.), a man on his last job, all set to retire from the world of fixing and ride out the rest of his life on his soon to be acquired ranch in Texas. He thinks his last job of fixing Sabrina will be easy. Little does he know that she's a little spitfire, all set to defy him from the very beginning. And make him fall. But wait...he doesn't do love or relationships, so he
Frances Gaudes
Nov 12, 2018
Jillian winter
May 07, 2019
Tracy Ann
Nov 20, 2018

Wilder Sisters (2 books)
  • Country Gold (Wilder Sisters #1)