Start by marking “Kismet and Karma (Fate and Fortune Book 2)” as Want to Read:
Kismet and Karma (Fate and Fortune Book 2)

Kismet and Karma

(Fate and Fortune #2)

Everyone knows that Bryce and Paige belong together - except for Bryce and Paige. Getting the couple to realize they're perfect for one another will take a miracle. Or maybe just an elaborate hoax. When inspiration hits one of their friends, a crazy plan is concocted in the hopes of making Bryce and Paige see each other with romantic eyes. But to pull it off, the matchmake ...more
Published October 25th 2018 by Bluefields

To ask other readers questions about Kismet and Karma, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Kismet and Karma

Start your review of Kismet and Karma (Fate and Fortune Book 2)
Aimee (Getting Your Read On)
Nov 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
How cute are these books?! SO cute. And what a clever idea by the author! I loved everything about this two part book series. The characters were so well defined and individual. Their personalities were strong and I felt like I knew each one of them. The whole story played out just like a movie in my head. I LOVE when that happens.

The first book is about Paige and Bryce. Bryce has been loving Paige since he was little and has never acted on it. The book is told in the alternating views of Bryce
Katie W
Just when I thought the story of Bryce and Paige was complete, along comes this book to fill in the gaps of the magic and mystery, through their friends and siblings points-of-view. It's a favorite thing of mine to have the chapters alternate characters because I can really get inside their heads and get to know their sides on a personal level.

And guess what? I absolutely loved this book, because honestly, I wasn't quite ready to let this group go, and enjoyed seeing the behind-the-scenes events
Heidi Robbins (Heidi Reads...)
What a fun ride! I loved this group of friends and their distinct personalities. The dynamics of their sibling relationships, friendships, and romances unfolded throughout the book and I loved getting to know them. Bryce and Paige were so likeable that I couldn't help but root for them to get together. The ways that they were given opportunities to draw closer to each other were fun and obviously contrived- and because Paige and Bryce suspected someone was behind it all and not buying into the m ...more
 CCAM&GZM
Nov 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
OMG, this story totally rocks! – yes, yes already I found out that a parent shouldn’t use these words in front of their kids (aka in public?), but I couldn’t restrain myself 😉 It was quite a while since I gave 5 stars to a story… well, actually we have two stories… three...

Better to clear the water here: Fate & Future (nice and meaningful titles) is presented as a stand-alone, BUT, in order to get the whole “experience” you should read also and Kismet & Karma.

I totally liked the author’s approac
Suzie Waltner
Nov 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
This book starts two days before the carnival that occurs at the beginning of Fate & Fortune, setting up the ensuing week well.

Readers will love getting into the heads of Eric, Cody, Kennedy, Amy, and even Genie as they band together to bring Paige out of her funk and finally get Bryce to “man-up” as Cody puts it.

Not only do we see how they worked out their elaborate plan but we also get to spend some time learning more about each of these supporting characters as they share the spotlight.

Robin
Andrea Ahn
Jan 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
The second book was definitely better than the first book. super cute and I loved hearing how everything was pulled off from the first book. It was very cute and a great two story book for young adults.
Faith Lane
May 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Kismet & Karma

I’m obsessed with this book and the first one. In Fate and Fortune we got to see Bryce and Paige’s relationship blossom. In Kismet and Karma we get to see HOW it came to blossom. And wow, talk about amazing friends.
There is so many things to love about this book. Robin has such a way with her writing and characters. Each character is so different and well developed. Unlike the first book that was written from Paige and Bryce’s point-of-view, this one is told from each of their f
Anette Munther
Nov 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
Nice ending

I liked the first book, but I liked the storyline/idea better than the actual writing (I'm not gonna go into further details here as it's all been written in my review of the first book, but it was not up to my normal standard).

Under such circumstances, I normally don't read more from the author, but in this case, I was even more intrigued by the idea of reading the first books story from the supporting cast's perspective (and how the **** they carried it out), than I was with the fi
Becky
Mar 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
Magical

This is the second book in the series. This book focuses on the friends of Bryce and paige and how the planned a group of magical events so that Bryce and paige would start a relationship together. It looks from the person's point of view and how they felt while completing their designated tasks so the plan would run smoothly. It turns out there was a lot of people deciding the fate of paige and Bryce. The tasks weren't always easy to complete and eventually Bryce and paige came to reali
Michelle
Jul 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Reviewed for YA Books Central.

The other side of the story.

The Story:
We finally get to see just what happened behind the scenes in Fate and Fortune. Our rational brains told us there was no actual magic in the book, but now we get to see just how they pulled it off through the eyes of the rest of the crew. There's a new girl named Genie, a fortune teller, and moms who want to be in the middle of all the planning.

What I loved:
There's so much love in this book. That's what it comes down to. This g
Tammy
Dec 24, 2018 rated it liked it
So much going on! Reading this one right after the first probably wasn't a good idea. Most of the first story is in this one although it is from different view points. I did like the characters once again and seeing how they worked together for Paige and Bryce. Just like the first book I didn't get the deep feelings for the relationships due to so many characters that were in the forefront. Once again I would have liked more if this series concentrated more on a couple and a little less on what ...more
Jake Laudy
Nov 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ebook-reads
Circle complete!

I like when books round everything off. There is a beginning and an end. This book fills in all the holes and some of the lines may be cheesy, but I can see me in this story as one of the characters and my friends as the others. Very relatable humor and angst. The fear of rejection and the obvious outcomes were still easy to see coming, but it all flowed naturally that I was cool with it.
S B
Aug 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
If you're looking for a fun read

Look no further! The first book was adorable and sweet. This book is a great follow up! All of it was so clever and just plain fun! The characters are loveable. And their friendship runs deep. The only thing missing is an epilogue to see how everyone is doing a few years later!!!
Jenny Beuerman
Oct 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A great ending to the series

Kismet and Karma was a fun read a and perfect ending to the Fate and Fortune duet. Each chapter is from a different characters perspective, which left me confused a few times as to who was "I", but necessary to see all the points of view. Robin Daniels writing style is addictive! The characters were fun and the story cute. Definitely recommend!
s i e n n a
May 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loved that this book showed kinda the "behind the scenes" look on Paige and Bryce's love story. Very well written and made a satisfying ending to the series. Definitely some funny parts in this book. Loved it!!!
Momof3
Dec 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I’m so glad I got to finish reading this book. I loved reading different point of views and seeing how it all came together. This was such a well thought out plan. I loved how everyone came together to get Bryce and Paige to see they had feelings for each other. ❤️
Jamie M
Jan 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Fun fun fun

Loved seeing the other side of the story from the first book!! So fun and cute and creative! And lots of sweet romances mixed in!
Jaime Decker
Dec 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Read book one Game a Fortune First

This is the sequel and it is a laugh out loud happy book. I love this book and hope there's a third book.
Kirsti Call
Oct 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
Super fun follow up to Fate and Fortune.
Sarepta Bailey
Nov 10, 2019
Oct 27, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• One of the Guys
  • Playing to Win (The Trouble with Tomboys Book 2)
  • The Wrong Costar (The Wrong Match Book 2)
  • Love at First Fight (Geeks Gone Wild Book 1)
  • Girl at Heart
  • Playing the Enemy (The Trouble with Tomboys Book 1)
  • Dating: One on One: Eastridge Heights Basketball Book 1
  • Melt My Heart
  • The Perfect Catch (Kissing the Enemy, #1)
  • The Nerd & the Quarterback (Jackson High Series, #1)
  • Playing The Field (The Trouble with Tomboys Book 3)
  • Say Anything
  • The Dating Dare
  • Courtside Crush (Varsity Girlfriends #1)
  • The Holiday Kiss (Briarwood High Book 4)
  • My Virtual Prince Charming (Geeks Gone Wild Book 2)
  • Dating: For the Assist: A Sweet YA Best Friend's Brother Romance (Eastridge Heights Basketball Players Book 4)
  • The Perks of Dating You (Perks Book 1)
The most important thing to know about me is that I'm basically a sixteen-year-old trapped in an adult's body. It's why I feel such a great connection to all of my characters and why I love to write romantic comedy. The kid in me just wants to be goofy. Besides being a writer; I'm a wife, mother of five, volleyball enthusiast and home decorating guru. My list of favorites includes: reading, Christ ...more

Fate and Fortune (2 books)
  • Fate and Fortune