Start by marking “Duplicity (Jilted #1)” as Want to Read:

(Jilted #1)

Published October 14th 2018 by Amazon Digital Services

Snow
Holy fuck, I loved it.
I'm gonna be vague, this book has a cliffy, not that big of a cliffy, but it's there...

Let's just give it a hint, just like the title says, you can guess there's smth shady and misterious about this "assholery rockastar" Marcus Singelton BUT then again, his moods swing in so many ways while he's staying at this fancy recluse hotel interacting with the young owner Kinley...

and when you get to the end of the book and the meaning of the title is revealed, you knew it would go
DW
Sep 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Duplicity was AMAZING!!!! As soon as this book is available, you need it!!!!

I loved everything about Holt and Kinley!!!

If you haven’t read S.M. Shade, you need to change that quick.

Bring on book 2!!!!
Commendably Yours
Oct 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: paparazzi-crazed
Duplicity delivers what every reader desired most - romance, story line, characters execution and mind boggling twist. This is not your same old same rock star romance. You just can’t help yourself once you read it, you’ll definitely crave for book 2.
BookSmacked
Sep 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Yes yes yes, a new series with new characters that have me salivating for the next book already. Duplicity was amazing and I gotta say is my fav read from S.M Shade to date.

I loved the moments between the two main characters. Kinley and Holt start off a bit on the wrong foot but the more time they spend with one another and the more these two get to one another feelings start to develop.

With some seriously sweet moments I found myself shipping these two hard. There are also some twists and tur
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Oct 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
description
If you are settling in to read Duplicity by S.M. Shade then be prepared for one heck of a reading experience. And then try not to throw your kindle when you get to the end and realize you now need to wait for book two to make everything better.

This book was fantastic. I went into it excited to be reading a new book by an author I've really come to love. And what I felt in the end was blown away and desperate for more.

Throughout the book there is this element of mystery. You know our leading man
Crystal B
Feb 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
3.5*
Debbie Turk
Sep 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
A New & Exciting Rock Star Read With A Twist!! 🎸🎶🔥💕

Kinley is 23 yrs old & due to her Dads untimely death is the sole owner of a luxury resort called Foxhaven Retreat in Kentucky. It has a top notch reputation but to continue her Dads legacy she wants to try & cater to the ultra elite too. This is her test case - Marcus Singleton - Bad Boy of Rock. He has a wicked reputation as a manwhore, leaving wreckage in his wake! She's determined her staff & herself will cater to his needs s
Alina
SM SHADE I LOVE YOU!!
This book was incredible, I mean I expected the usual manslut hero but its not the case.
The heroine is cool, strong and I genuinely loved her.
Just read it, its freakn incredible!!
It's safe though there is a little OW drama but i personally don't blame the hero at all
Coco.V
Nov 18, 2018 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebies
💝 FREE on Amazon today (11/18/2018)!💝

Blurb:
The world famous lead singer of the hard rock group, Jilted, has moved into the Presidential Suite of my hotel. His reputation precedes him and none of it is positive. Considering his past exploits, drunken fights, and fondness for destroying hotel rooms, I don’t expect the next four months to be easy. For the sake of Foxhaven Resort, I’m going to make it work. Hosting an A-list celebrity will draw affluent guests and solidify the future success of the
Tracy *To the point Reviews*
Good read. Loved the heroine in this story. Nothing like a no nonsense kinda gal who doesn't mess about being an emotional wreck!

This whole story seems like it's set up to make book 2 one helluva ride. A mega WTF cliffhanger here so I will have to save my final assessment for part 2. I hope the author delivers.

Nov 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Trust me.

I'm always up for finding a new to me author. Especially one who can write like this. But what my friend didn't tell me, is that this ends in a cliffy. Not to worry. Don't let that stop you. The Zon gods have the next for pre-order. So until then, I now must do what I do when I find a new to me author whose book, I literally could not out down, READ THE ENTIRE CATALOG of books! Trust me. Read this BOOK!
Alicia Huxtable
Feb 03, 2019 rated it liked it
Different from the usual rockstar romance

I can say I enjoyed the angst and emotions within this book, I enjoyed the writing style.and Kinley was definitely a favourite character. Usually I don't read Rockstar romances cause I just find they all mesh together after a while but this one was different. The ending though.........that was a shock I didn't see coming.
Þórey Jónsdóttir
I was honestly kind of dissapointed 😳 the book is fine but I expected greatness and don’t feel like I got what I wanted 😩
Lisa Gonzales
Oct 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
When you hear a rockstar romance, you think you know what to expect but honestly this book isnt like that. The ending, was a shocker, now to wait for book 2 oh boy. You have Holt and Kinley who get off on the wrong foot but later in time you see, how they really are. Holt didnt want to fall in love but when you fall in love, you cant help it...
You need to read this..
I love SM Shades books. There has not been one book that I have not read by her. I always jump at the opportunity it because shes a
Natasha
Shelves: rockstar-romance
If you don't know, I love me a good rockstar romance, and I love SM Shade's writing, so when I found out she was releasing a rockstar romance book I jumped at the chance to read it!
Kinley is a twenty-three year old sucessful business owner- owning her own thriving hotel. She decides to try welcoming more higher end guests, including celebrities to try to bring in more money and business. Her first celebrity guest being non-other than the rock god and lead singer of the band Jilted. There is no w
Sep 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I so did not see that ending coming!!!!! Great story.

Kinley is the beautiful young woman that runs a successful hotel resort.
Holt is the sexy rock star needing a place to lay low.

That’s all I’m saying. The ending of this book was brilliant. Such a great cliffhanger.

❤❤❤❤❤❤
Tianna✸loves books✸
The H is an arrogant rockstar who just came to live in the h’s resort. He is completely nonchalant to her. Then the next we see it’s already past a week. The h stumbles upon the H while he is smoking and they talk and the h agrees to take the H to dinner. Then the next we see she is getting ready for the dinner. And the H is showing interest in her life all of a sudden. Wtf.
Believe me I have read such books and even liked them. But this one was just too fast and unbelievable. I didn’t feel any
Irma
Oct 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
He's everywhere, his firm body, the heat of his skin, his masculine scent. And I want to wallow in every bit of it.

I've read one book by S.M. before Duplicity, and that book was Worth It. I loved that one, it was a funny book. But this one!!! OMG! All the drama, all the feels! How in the world am I going to wait for a second book!?

Great characters, amazing story, captivating writing! I was blown away with how it ended. And I'm mesmerised by it all.

description
Rmederios
Sep 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
My review is Not going to do this book justice.
Kinley has worked hard to make her resort to cater to the elite. It's something her father always wanted. So when Marcus Singleton books her best suite, she has high hopes despite his reputation.
Too bad when first impressions proves he's an ass. Moody, demanding he comes across extremely arrogant and Kinley is not impressed. But sometimes things are not what they seem and you have to get past the rough surface.
Shade definitely has left me impatie
Christina Szczepan-santos
Sep 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I was offered an Arc for my honest opinion.

I have a weakness for Rock Star Romance books. I'm not sure I even read the blurb. I love S.M. Shade books and again Rockstar....
WOW, WOW AND WOW! This story blew me away, I'm in EPIC hangover mode. The story is sweet, hot and that ending.....bring me the next book NOW!
I'm not saying much because you just need to read it, go in blind.
If I could give this book a million stars I would. This book is in my top ten reads for 2018!
Allisyn
Oct 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book!! The characters were well developed and the story was intriguing. S.M. Shade does a great job of injecting humor into everything in this case with a bit of angst as well. I love the premise of the book and can't wait to see what's next!! I will definitely be adding Holt to my harem!!!
Stefanie
Oct 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kindle-unlimited
Who doesn't love a rock star book? Duplicity was just an all round awesome read. I loved Kinley and Holt and need book 2 desperately! This book is by far my favourite out of all SM Shades books and one of my favourite reads this year. This book will have you hooked from the very beginning.
*Lisa*
Jan 04, 2019 rated it liked it
3.5 stars!
Leanne
Sep 29, 2018 rated it liked it
I was thoroughly torn with how to rate and review this book when I'd finished it. Normally I get an immediate gut reaction, i know from my reactions during the story, how immersed i was etc. With Duplicity it wasn't like that. My head was swimming in pros and cons, my heart was beating an unnatural rhythm...i was in turmoil.
Ive spent a few days thinking about it. Read another couple of books, read the reviews on here (not that they helped, all 4 or 5 stars, obviously no one has the same gut i do
Dawn
Oct 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
I liked this story.
There was obvious chemistry between the two main characters.
Marcus ‘Holt’ Singleton, with his wild ways and general asshole-ness, soon lowers his guard around Kinley, the owner of the resort where he’s staying for four months.
I guessed what was happening pretty early on, but it was still a fun read.

I didn’t know that this was a cliffhanger, and I usually stay away from these before the rest of the series is out, but it was enjoyable.
Terri Handschumacher
Oct 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What the ever loving Fuck did I just read? I mean this book can't leave me like it did. I mean what the fuck?
Kinley and Holt were perfectly crafted characters. But then again I don't expect anything else from SM Shade. And their chemistry is off the charts. Even when they started off on a not so good foot, that just add to their story. Which was something that just grabs you and wants you wanting more. Holt had me wanting tothroat punch him one second, and then I would turn around and want to h
Kelly
Dec 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: books-2-blog
Emotionally invested

I’ve been a fan of this author since the first book I read by her; she’s an auto 1-click author for me, and I was especially eager to read this, as rockstar books happen to be a favorite storyline for me.

I really liked Kinley and Holt (and there are several great secondary characters as well) and I enjoyed watching their relationship evolve. I’m a little more on the fence with the plot; while I really liked the setup, I have a personal dislike for secret-keeping as a big par
Tara Horowitch -Sexy Book Divas
I love a good rockstar romance and Duplicity is definitely one of my top favorites. When I hear that S.M. Shades had a new book coming out I had to jump on it. I love her books and her writing is amazing.

Kinley is trying to run the resort her late father left her. She’s also trying to follow the dreams he had for it. So when the high profile rock star Marcus Singleton book a suite for four months she had high hopes go having go the way her father planned.

Mr.Singleton aka Holt aka Marcus is not
Terry
Dec 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
4 1/2 Stars!

Kinley took over her dad’s resort when he died and she’s trying to fulfill his dream of the resort becoming a world class destination for stars and the very rich. So when the lead singer of the rock group Jilted books one of her suites for 4 months, she’s thrilled ... that is until she meets him. Holt is angry and doesn’t want to be stuck at the studio all day and his resort suite at night with nothing to do. He’s supposed to be laying low and writing songs for their next album. But
  • Black Lilith (The Black Lilith Series, #1)
  • HeartLess
  • Manage Me (Toven's Circus Book 1)
  • Catching Fox
  • Oceanside (Rock Stars, Surf and Second Chances, #3)
  • Rhythm & Blu
  • Rocking Esme (Rocking #1)
  • Falling for Mr. Slater
  • Making the Rules (The Rules, #1)
  • Metal & Lace (Opposites Attract, #1)
  • Living with Shame (The Irish Bastards #1)
  • No Strings Attached (Rebel Walking, #3)
  • Mend (Waters, #2)
  • My One Regret
  • The Matchstick Grill (The Feminine Mesquite #4)
  • What a Girl Wants (Rock Stars in Disguise 0.3)
  • Hiding in the Spotlight
  • Tangled Up In You (Rogue Series, #1)
S. M. Shade is a homeschooling mom hopelessly addicted to Dr. Pepper, love stories, sunshine, and men with full sexy lips, though not necessarily in that order. A voracious reader since sounding out her first word, she started writing as a teenager and rediscovered her love of writing as an adult. Originally from Indianapolis, she now lives in a small Kentucky town with her teenage son.

Jilted (3 books)