Start by marking “Jude's Lullabye (Made Marian, #3.1)” as Want to Read:
Jude's Lullabye (Made Marian, #3.1)

Jude's Lullabye

(Made Marian #3.1)

This is a 6k very short story featuring a quick peek into Jude and Derek's current life several years after the novel Jumping Jude takes place.
Published September 19th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Jude's Lullabye, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Jude's Lullabye

Start your review of Jude's Lullabye (Made Marian, #3.1)
Carol [Goodreads Addict]
Apr 26, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: m-m
Jude’s Lullabye by Lucy Lennox is book #3.1 in the Made Marian series. This is a very short look into a few years into the future of Jude and Derek’s lives as a couple.

I don’t want to give any details away so there’s not a whole lot I can say. Only that Jude is away on the International portion of a tour. Derek stayed with him during the U.S. portion but not for the last three weeks when they left the country. Even though they talk every night, the separation is too hard on Jude. Add in the fact
❧ *´¸. A BookishBerkeleyGirl ❧ ‘•´¸.* ❧ Gwendolyn

Sweet perfect edition.

4 Stars
Erth
May 13, 2021 rated it really liked it
When Jude goes back on the road as part of his European tour, he realizes leaving Derek behind isn't as easy as he thought it would be. ...more
haletostilinski
Cute little short a few years down the line in Derek and Jude's marriage, with Jude on tour and missing his husband and them getting some news for their little family. ...more
Bookreader87(Amanda)
That was an adorable little read. It was nice catching up with Derek and Jude. They are my 2nd fav couple of the bunch. They are still happily married but are apart due to Jude touring. Jude is homesick and missing his family when Derek surprises him. However, Derek is not the only one with a surprise ;)
HEChapter -Tina J
> > Judging a Book by its Cover < <
Nice cover. A man that looks very much like we’d envision Jude sits on a chair while playing an acoustic guitar. Kind of a candid shot with a subdued palette and vibe. Visible, legible fonts. I did not bother with reading the synopsis since I am rather in-love with this series and will read anything in it.

> > Looking Deeper < <
POV ~> Dual, alternating first-person

After a few years off the road, Jude and the Saints are touring again. They’d wrapped up a 6-mo
Lily
May 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: m-m-romance, short
Cute as fuck. Also some fucking for good measure.
Ping
Nov 08, 2020 rated it really liked it
This was sweet, a sneak peek into Jude and Derek's lives. It's a nice way to wrap up their story. ...more
Aղցela W.
Sep 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-m, 100-or-less
This was a short quick read that I liked. Jude Marian is on tour in Europe with his band. His husband Derek is at home with their baby Wolfe. Jude is exhausted he is home sick after every show he works on a new song for his son. This was a good short quick read after having sex over skype Derek knows that his husband isn't doing so good so he ask Ollie who is Jude assistant to watch the baby and he flies out to meet Jude and the band. Dante and AJ traveled with Jude in place of Derek. I love thi ...more
LauraSt
This was the sweetest, cutest short in the world!
I absolutely loved it! This was just what I needed to hear from our favorite superstar and his sweet hunky bodyguard.
Also, HOT HOT HOT! Absolutely incredibly HOT!

*free short you can find on Lucy’s website
Barb ~rede-2-read~
Sweet, hot, warm, loving, family, established couples, men with children, ex-bodyguards, country music star. What can I say? This was a great freebie gift from the author. Thank you, Lucy Lennox!
Jenn (not Lily)
Jun 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: super-short
Great little story -- I only wish I could hear the song!
Kristine
Jun 22, 2021 rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-m
Very short story that gives us a peek into the future of Jude and Derek. I will admit that I read this BEFORE I even read Jude's book. And I'm not even sorry!

I loved being able to see where they were - it made going through their story arc all the more easier because I knew what was waiting for them in the future. Maybe that only makes sense to me - but they have a GREAT future :)
Dev
Dec 29, 2020 rated it it was ok
Shelves: i-recomend
A cute sequel to “ Jumping Jude” , the writing again and the weird words that nobody uses anymore ugh but I had to read because I love Jude and Dereck, I’ve even enjoyed it.
a very quick and easy read.
I’m not saying it can’t be read as a stand alone but it would be more enjoyable and many things will make more sense if you read the 1st book.

I recommend it.
Pontiki
Jan 10, 2021 rated it really liked it
Sweet short story of Jude on the road, missing his family, exhausting himself on tour. Derek knows Jude needs him, and they reunite and come to the decision that touring is over for awhile, especially with some other good news.
X
Feb 06, 2019 rated it liked it
I missed these couple. Reading a bit about their current lives was nice.

Too heavy on the sex, but still it was a nice epilogue sort of novella.

The way Jude found himself with Derek, and how they have this amazing support system with Ollie and his family is so unreal. I wish it happened in real life.

This whole Made Marian series is just too good to be true. Love it. Glad that the author can't have enough of it too and keep adding parts to the series.
Katherine
Mar 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A great snapshot of Jude and Derek's life a few years down the road. Jude is finishing his tour without Wolfe or Derek and it takes its toll. Derek notices something is wrong with his husband and comes to the rescue! All wrapped up in Jude's realization of his dream of family coming forward as a lullabye he has to write. Sweet little short that gives a great look at how life continues for the pair! ...more
Angie
Nov 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love this cute little teaser about what Jude and his family are up to now. Jude is touring a bit by himself and missing his family. He is working himself to the bone but never fear Derek to the rescue!

This is such a cute little snippet into one of our favorite Marian family members life. Must read if you are following the Marian family!
Bobbi
Sep 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Jude’s Lullaby, Made Marian book 3.1 by Lucy Lennox. This short story is the first I’ve read by this author. I loved it! I guess I’m going to have to look into the other Made Marian books in the series. Loved the characters and loved the story!
Rissa
Dec 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was so, so sweet and adorable! I love glimpses of the future after the HEA!

I definitely need to continue the series because there was another brother here and I haven't read his story yet! ;)
Tracy Perry
Sep 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved It! I'm here in happy tears. I loved Jude & Derek from the start & was so happy to read a catch up on their lives. Hopefully there'll be more in the near future( wink, wink). ...more
Hannah Smith
Sep 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Just what I needed!!! A short sweet sexy hit of Jude & Derek, Lucy Lennox is amazing, she just gets better with each book she writes 😍
Ali
Great to read more of Jude and Derek. I love the Marian family
Brianne McCallum
Sep 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved this short story. I loved Derek and Jude since their book so I loved being able to read more about them. It's a very quick read and it is really 🔥🔥🔥!!!!! ...more
Amber
Sep 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
*heart eyes* I love Jude and Derek so much
CARISSA E
Sep 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
Derek and Jude are one of my favorite Marian family couples so it was nice getting a little more of them. This was very sweet and really hot with a real nice ending....
Debbora
Loved it! The only thing better would be more. Love these guys.
Wendy Moore
Sep 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Love Jude and Derek so much!! Always great catching up with the Marians❤

• Made Mine (Made Marian, #8)
  • Puck Drills & Quick Thrills (CU Hockey #5)
  • Short Stack (Mixed Messages; Finding Home)
  • Ranger
  • By the Numbers (Love Logic, #3)
  • The Date (Love in O'Leary #0.5)
  • Headstrong (Vino & Veritas, #3)
  • Painted Lace
  • Broken Warrior (The Weavers Circle, #1)
  • The End Zone (Atlanta Lightning, #2)
  • The World (Love in O'Leary #3.5)
  • Shifting Gears (Crossroads, #2)
  • Rules of Play (The Script Club, #2)
  • Tempting Fate (Love in Eden #1.5)
  • Vengeance (The Protectors, #5)
  • All I Want for Christmas... Is My Sister's Boyfriend
  • His Hart's Command (Nothing Special, #6)
LGBT > Gay
See top shelves…
I write M/M romance with humor, heart, and heat. Check out my backlist here on GR for a selection of series and standalone or visit www.LucyLennox.com!

I only keep a small list of my very favorite books and series in my bookshelf here. I read A LOT and it's hard to keep the list updated!

Made Marian (9 books)
  • Borrowing Blue (Made Marian #1)
  • Taming Teddy (Made Marian, #2)
  • Jumping Jude (Made Marian, #3)
  • Grounding Griffin (Made Marian, #4)
  • Moving Maverick (Made Marian #5)
  • Delivering Dante (Made Marian, #6)
  • A Very Marian Christmas (Made Marian, #7)
  • Made Mine (Made Marian, #8)
  • Made Marian Mixtape (Made Marian, #9)