Start by marking “Jude's Lullabye (Made Marian, #3.1)” as Want to Read:
Jude's Lullabye (Made Marian, #3.1)

Jude's Lullabye

(Made Marian #3.1)

When Jude goes back on the road as part of his European tour, he realizes leaving Derek behind isn't as easy as he thought it would be.

This is a 6k very short story featuring a quick peek into Jude and Derek's current life several years after the novel Jumping Jude takes place.
Published September 19th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Jude's Lullabye, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Jude's Lullabye

Start your review of Jude's Lullabye (Made Marian, #3.1)
❧A Bookish Berkeley Girl❧
May 07, 2019 rated it really liked it

Sweet , but really needed more pages.

4 Stars
Bookreader87(Amanda)
That was an adorable little read. It was nice catching up with Derek and Jude. They are my 2nd fav couple of the bunch. They are still happily married but are apart due to Jude touring. Jude is homesick and missing his family when Derek surprises him. However, Derek is not the only one with a surprise ;)
HEChapter -Tina J
> > Judging a Book by its Cover < <
Nice cover. A man that looks very much like we’d envision Jude sits on a chair while playing an acoustic guitar. Kind of a candid shot with a subdued palette and vibe. Visible, legible fonts. I did not bother with reading the synopsis since I am rather in-love with this series and will read anything in it.

> > Looking Deeper < <
POV ~> Dual, alternating first-person

After a few years off the road, Jude and the Saints are touring again. They’d wrapped up a 6-mo
Lily
May 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: m-m-romance, short
Cute as fuck. Also some fucking for good measure.
Aղցela W.
Sep 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was a short quick read that I liked. Jude Marian is on tour in Europe with his band. His husband Derek is at home with their baby Wolfe. Jude is exhausted he is home sick after every show he works on a new song for his son. This was a good short quick read after having sex over skype Derek knows that his husband isn't doing so good so he ask Ollie who is Jude assistant to watch the baby and he flies out to meet Jude and the band. Dante and AJ traveled with Jude in place of Derek. I love thi ...more
Barb ~rede-2-read~
Sweet, hot, warm, loving, family, established couples, men with children, ex-bodyguards, country music star. What can I say? This was a great freebie gift from the author. Thank you, Lucy Lennox!
Jenn (not Lily)
Jun 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: super-short
Great little story -- I only wish I could hear the song!
X
Feb 06, 2019 rated it liked it
I missed these couple. Reading a bit about their current lives was nice.

Too heavy on the sex, but still it was a nice epilogue sort of novella.

The way Jude found himself with Derek, and how they have this amazing support system with Ollie and his family is so unreal. I wish it happened in real life.

This whole Made Marian series is just too good to be true. Love it. Glad that the author can't have enough of it too and keep adding parts to the series.
Katherine
Mar 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A great snapshot of Jude and Derek's life a few years down the road. Jude is finishing his tour without Wolfe or Derek and it takes its toll. Derek notices something is wrong with his husband and comes to the rescue! All wrapped up in Jude's realization of his dream of family coming forward as a lullabye he has to write. Sweet little short that gives a great look at how life continues for the pair!
Angie
Nov 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love this cute little teaser about what Jude and his family are up to now. Jude is touring a bit by himself and missing his family. He is working himself to the bone but never fear Derek to the rescue!

This is such a cute little snippet into one of our favorite Marian family members life. Must read if you are following the Marian family!
Bobbi
Sep 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Jude’s Lullaby, Made Marian book 3.1 by Lucy Lennox. This short story is the first I’ve read by this author. I loved it! I guess I’m going to have to look into the other Made Marian books in the series. Loved the characters and loved the story!
Rissa
Dec 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was so, so sweet and adorable! I love glimpses of the future after the HEA!

I definitely need to continue the series because there was another brother here and I haven't read his story yet! ;)
Tracy Perry
Sep 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved It! I'm here in happy tears. I loved Jude & Derek from the start & was so happy to read a catch up on their lives. Hopefully there'll be more in the near future( wink, wink). ...more
Hannah Smith
Sep 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Just what I needed!!! A short sweet sexy hit of Jude & Derek, Lucy Lennox is amazing, she just gets better with each book she writes 😍 ...more
Ali
Great to read more of Jude and Derek. I love the Marian family
Brianne McCallum
Sep 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved this short story. I loved Derek and Jude since their book so I loved being able to read more about them. It's a very quick read and it is really 🔥🔥🔥!!!!!
Amber
Sep 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
*heart eyes* I love Jude and Derek so much
CARISSA E
Sep 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Derek and Jude are one of my favorite Marian family couples so it was nice getting a little more of them. This was very sweet and really hot with a real nice ending....
Debbora
Loved it! The only thing better would be more. Love these guys.
Wendy Moore
Sep 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Love Jude and Derek so much!! Always great catching up with the Marians❤
Melisha
Sep 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved this little glimpse into a few favorite characters from this wonderful series!
Wendy-Book Lovers 4Ever
Quick sweet read
Rachel
Oct 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved it. Great add to the series and a cute short story a few years after Jumping Jude. So if you liked this couple then you will love this heartfelt story.
Sadonna
Oct 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: mm, pdf, contemporary, free, series
Sooooo sweet! I love these two!
Denise GremoryKohta
Oct 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love when authors do this. I love Jude, Derek, and Wolfe. Who am I kidding, I love all the Marian’s.❤️
Christine
Oct 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Oh my god how gorgeous and sweet was this one!
MountainKat
Well, that was just sweet!
Anne
Dec 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
Romantic, sweet and hot little read. Made me curious to give this series a try.

• Nailed (Four Bears Construction, #2)
  • Caulky (Four Bears Construction, #1)
  • Baby Goats! (Four Bears Construction, #2.5)
  • Happy Birthday, Honey (Four Bears Construction, #1.5)
  • The Date (Love in O'Leary #0.5)
  • The Fall (Love in O'Leary #1)
  • The Secret (Love in O'Leary #3)
  • Off Plan (Whispering Key, #1)
  • The Gift (Love in O'Leary, #2)
  • Hat Trick (Fake Boyfriend #5)
  • Spencer Cohen, Book Three (Spencer Cohen, #3)
  • Spencer Cohen, Book Two (Spencer Cohen, #2)
  • The Fire (Love in O'Leary #4)
  • Deke (Fake Boyfriend, #3)
  • The Night (Love in O'Leary #5)
  • At Attention (Out of Uniform, #2)
  • I Do (Out of Uniform, #2.5)
  • Rebound  (Fake Boyfriend, #2.5)
I only keep a small list of my very favorite books and series in my bookshelf here. I read A LOT and it's hard to keep the list updated!

Made Marian (9 books)
  • Borrowing Blue (Made Marian, #1)
  • Taming Teddy (Made Marian, #2)
  • Jumping Jude (Made Marian, #3)
  • Grounding Griffin (Made Marian, #4)
  • Moving Maverick (Made Marian, #5)
  • Delivering Dante (Made Marian, #6)
  • A Very Marian Christmas (Made Marian, #7)
  • Made Mine (Made Marian, #8)
  • Made Marian Mixtape (Made Marian, #9)