Start by marking “Reveal Me (Shatter Me #5.5)” as Want to Read:
Reveal Me (Shatter Me #5.5)

Reveal Me

(Shatter Me #5.5)

This fourth companion novella to Tahereh Mafi’s New York Times bestselling Shatter Me series is narrated by fan favorite character Kenji Kishimoto!

The explosive revelations in Defy Me have left readers reeling and desperate for answers. This fourth and final novella in the series will bring readers back to the world of the Shatter Me before the final novel installment hits
Published October 8th 2019 by HarperCollins

To ask other readers questions about Reveal Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Reveal Me

Amelia
Apr 08, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
UDATE April 29th:

THAT COVER IS EVERYTHING *U*

UPDATE April 8, '19:

We got a title - REVEAL ME + it comes out October 8, 2019 ♥ - and the best 👏 news 👏 ever👏 -> IT'S ANOTHER NOVELLA FROM KENJI'S POV *u*

Virginia Ronan ♥ Herondale ♥
GAH!!!!
Do I even have to say it?!!!

I. AM. SO. LATE. TO. THIS. PARTY!!!
ADFJAKSDFASDFJASDKFASJDFLKASDJFKsdfjAL!

Boy, I'm so late that I'm already early again!
Like, "full circle and right on the Hype Train" late! *lol*

Well, at least I won't have to wait an entire year for this! ;-P
Sometimes to be a bookish snail definitely has its advantages. XD
Candace Robinson
This series has been my favorite since I first read the original three and still continues to be! I was excited to be back in Kenji's head because he's such an awesome character! He feels real, and his head is a mess with so many thoughts. And he's funny! But also emotional, caring, and loyal.

I really liked the scenes between him and Nezeera because, like him, we never know whether to trust her or not. But from this one novella, we learn so much, about him, about her, about the other
sofia ☾
Apr 30, 2019 marked it as tbr-young-adult  ·  review of another edition
this cover is so ugly i want to cry
anna
Apr 03, 2019 is currently reading it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2019-releases
October can’t come soon enough ❤ Kenji POV confirmed by Tahereh! COVERRRR game is strong! I love it 🥰!!

I’m was hoping for another Warner POV, and terrified (and magnetically drawn to the idea) that we’d get an Emmaline POV. Think of all the things she could tell us...

But I love me some Kenji! I’m so in for this!!
Janett
Apr 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5.0 Amazing stars!

Wow! This was so much better than expected!

Usually, novellas can be either hit or miss. "Reveal Me" was a complete grand slam, touch all the bases!

You may think I'm giving this a glowing 5 stars because I'm a huge fan of this series, but you'd be absolutely WRONG!

This novella is the perfect bridge between "5.0 Amazing stars!

Wow! This was so much better than expected!

Usually, novellas can be either hit or miss. "
Reveal Me" was a complete grand slam, touch all the bases!

This novella is the perfect bridge between "Defy Me" and the final book in the "Shatter Me" series.

Not only is it in our BFF's Kenji's POV which was absolutely fabulous, but it gives us some pretty raw insight into Kenji's state of mind which I didn't think I needed but was left floored.

And it hits on some very relevant questions that I myself asked after the end of "DM".

(view spoiler)

I loved how Tahereh didn't take this opportunity to revamp what we already read in "DM". This would've been entertaining but a complete waste of our time.

Instead this one picks up right after the wondrous ending in "Defy Me".

Kenji gave us a side of himself that we've rarely seen.

But sometimes I wonder —
What about me?
Why don't my feelings matter? Other people get to experience a full range of emotions without judgment, but I can't be anything but happy without making most people uncomfortable. Everyone is used to seeing me smiling, being goofy. I'm the fun guy, the easygoing guy. I'm the one everyone can count on for a good laugh. When I'm sad or pissed off no one knows what to do with me.

Truer words couldn't have been spoken and it broke my heart to see how affected Kenji is by his internal loneliness… always feeling the need to put on a happy face… be the positive to everyone's negative.

This novella is Kenji at his barest moments and to be honest, at his best. And I admit while reading this, I too was guilty of wanting "happy, unaffected" Kenji back! But this also made me love him so much more because life hadn't been easy for him either and I know, yes, guilty as charged, that I'd taken him for granted and I've forgotten how much he's lost in his life too.

I feel off balance. Aching for something. I'm losing sight of my purpose, my sense of direction. I always tell myself that I'm fighting every day for hope, for the salvation of humanity, but every time I survive only to return to yet more loss and devastation, something comes loose inside of me. It's like the people and places I love are the nuts and bolts keeping me upright; without them, I'm just scrap metal.

GAH!

We also weren't left hanging to find out how things between Kenji and Nazeera were progressing. LOVED. IT! And wow… was it full on angst! I won't say much more about this because it was fabulous!

Warnette teasers are sprinkled through but of course, never enough for us Warnette fans! But, I gobbled up all we were given and each one filled my heart and made me sooo happy!

Now that ending?!

WOAH!!!!

That just got me chomping at the bit for the final book because I need to know… WHAT IS GOING ON?!

(view spoiler)

I WANT ANSWERS!!!

Don't skip this! You will not regret!

Yay, Kenji! Kenji! Kenji!

Taylor of Elfhame ❦
I’m trash for Kenji Kishimoto expressing his feelings

—-
Another Kenji novella you say? Tahereh doing the lord’s work
《Maram》
Apr 29, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Beautiful cover but doesn't match Kenji's aesthetic
『 jaelyn ♛』
May 31, 2019 marked it as series-shorts-tbr  ·  review of another edition
tbh this is the reason why i wanna hurry up & read shatter me bc i am 100% ready to give my ALL for kenji
AttWaq
Jul 24, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
chanting Kenji Kenji Kenji
7/24/19
________________________
Eli
Oct 07, 2019 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
WTF IS HAPPENING?

the last book have so much potential and I love kenji even more in this one (even if she made him a whole different person😐)

oh and also make kenji and Warner friends cause that "hate" looks so fake and unnecesary
Sabrina
May 07, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Holy f** this cover.
I’m never tired of Kenji POV.
Shehzeen Muzaffar
that was intense

YES GIVE ME MORE KENJI KISHIMOTO
Donna
Oct 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I LOVE LOVE LOVE being in Kenji’s head!! But this one was a little different. I worry about my Kenji.

This was a little mysterious, a little worrisome and a whole lot of GREAT to be back in this world!!

I’m being vague because how do you review a little novella without giving to much away. But it was enough of a tease to make me want IMAGINE ME, the LAST book in the series!!! I need it now!!!!!
Clara (Clarylovesbooks)
3 stars because I'm too attatched to these characters to lower my rate but, honestly, this series has become too much lovey-dovey even for my tastes. I'm still curious to know what is going to happen, but since Defy Me it feels like reading fanfiction. By the way, I love Kenji and I enjoyed reading from his pov!
Stacey
Oct 07, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
needs more warnette
Lily Alaniz
Oct 08, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
This book came out! Can't wait to read it!
Samira🌺
this cover.... took my breath away. That’s my aesthetic right there 💗
Kloe
May 05, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
I think I’m sold by this glittering cover
OtherworldlyYA
April 30, 2019
The cover's so pretty! And it's got sparkles!!!! I don't think I ever saw a dystopian book (short story or not) that had sparkles on it (and no, girls in dresses on the cover do not count). I need this right now. I need to know what the sparkles represent.
linzie
May 04, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
kenji was just a better character before he started stressing and obsessing over nazeera am i right
Lauren Renee
Oct 10, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
At this point in thinking maybe I just only ever wanna read stuff from/of Kenji. This series used to be in my top ten but since she continued the series it got demoted. Didn't even feel like the same series tbh. I haven't really enjoyed any of the new things (anything after the third book) except for the Kenji stuff. Still going to finish the series though.
Mai
Oct 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
THIS CLIFFHANGER IS SO EVIL!!
HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO WAIT TILL SPRING NEXT YEAR?!

God this short novella was a rollercoaster of emotions! one moment you laugh at Kenjis monologue, the next instant you feel sad for him, then you feel happy for him and than everything goes to hell again!

My favorite thing from this book: JELLO!! (bless his mind and soul)
Malin Toor
Oct 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I don't know how, but I bought Find Me, which has Reveal Me, 4 days ago (Amsterdam) and I FREAKING LOVED IT SO SO MUCH. Kenji, my heart. Such an amazing person. You guys will LOVE this.
Cat
Oct 08, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
My favourite line: "I want to talk to Juliette. Ella. Jella. Jello. Whatever."
Full review: https://theyusedtodance.wordpress.com...
Niki
Oct 08, 2019 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
This is so stupid I wanna pull my hair out
Jess Bower
Sep 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A super fun read from the point of view of Kenji :) I loved it
Erin
aaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

30/4 COVER IS OUT AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH is glitter is purple is glorious
Now I kind of want a bind up for Shadow Me and Reveal Me just to have another cover lol.
Nala
Jul 22, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
October seem soooooo far away :( i really hope that there will be more warner
Grace Laubenthal
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Tahereh Mafi is the New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of the Shatter Me series. She was born in a small city somewhere in Connecticut and currently resides in Santa Monica, California with her husband, fellow author Ransom Riggs. She can usually be found over-caffeinated and stuck in a book. Shatter Me is her first series, with television rights optioned by ABC Signature Studios; Furthermore, her first middle grade ...more

Shatter Me (6 books)
  • Shatter Me (Shatter Me, #1)
  • Unravel Me (Shatter Me, #2)
  • Ignite Me (Shatter Me, #3)
  • Restore Me (Shatter Me, #4)
  • Defy Me (Shatter Me, #5)
  • Imagine Me (Shatter Me, #6)