Start by marking “Chutzpah: Why Israel Is a Hub of Innovation and Entrepreneurship” as Want to Read:
Chutzpah: Why Israel Is a Hub of Innovation and Entrepreneurship

Chutzpah: Why Israel Is a Hub of Innovation and Entrepreneurship

Discover the secret behind how Israel, a tiny country with the highest concentration of start-ups per capita worldwide, is raising generations of entrepreneurs who are disrupting markets around the globe and bringing change to the world.

Dubbed “Silicon Wadi,” Israel ranks third in the World Economic Forum Innovation Rating. Despite its small size, it attracts more venture
Published August 20th 2019 by Harper Business

To ask other readers questions about Chutzpah, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Chutzpah

Start your review of Chutzpah: Why Israel Is a Hub of Innovation and Entrepreneurship
Alan Jay
Nov 09, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: owned
The book is in the genre of "Startup Nation." Since "Startup Nation" there have been many books trying to explain Israel's success in different areas. This book does not focus on any specific areas, but does review the ground first covered in "Startup Nation." The book claims that Israel's success is a confluence of a number of factors including what was originally raised in "Startup Nation," mandatory subscription in the Israeli Defense Force (IDF).

I agree that Israel's success with innovation
Jonathan Selvaraj
Wonderful book!

I was searching for the word “Chutzpah” and I bumped over this book. I read it in one shot. Almost spent a night reading. One of the best books I read in 2019. The author gives a wonderful picture of raising kids in innovative life style. I could relate a lot to it as my mom ( who is a hero to me) , raised us with similar values the author shares in the book. I shared the importance of this book to many of my friends. And they are buying and reading it. Look forward to hear some
Munjal
Oct 29, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
The beginning of the book is amazing and sets the stage well. It was very insightful to see how kids are raised to nurture Chutzpah! As the book progressed I felt author digressed too much to Military side and made the book more monotone. Its a good quick read for gleaning some great intricacies-of Israeli society and startup ecosystem- for the later part lacked on data and more references would have been good.
Patrick Adekunle
Sep 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: business
Amazing read! Inbal does a great job at explaining the elements of Israeli culture that have allowed entrepreneurship and innovation to flourish in the country. In doing this, she has also provided deep insight into what entrepreneurship is all about.

I highly recommend this to anyone interested in entrepreneurship and all it entails.
Kerry Pickens
May 12, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-2019
I applaud any positive writing about Israel as the news is only full of negative reports. It is part of the Israeli culture for the young people to be raised to be open minded and explore opportunities. Very well done book, I recommend it to anyone interested in entrepreneurship.
Faisal Matin

• Start-up Nation: The Story of Israel's Economic Miracle
  • The Guardians
  • Non-Bullshit Innovation: Radical Ideas from the World’s Smartest Minds
  • The Next Factory of the World: How Chinese Investment Is Reshaping Africa
  • The Innovator's Dilemma: The Revolutionary Book that Will Change the Way You Do Business
  • Success in Africa: CEO Insights from a Continent on the Rise
  • Understanding Michael Porter: The Essential Guide to Competition and Strategy
  • The Art of Learning: A Journey in the Pursuit of Excellence
  • Mindf*ck: Cambridge Analytica and the Plot to Break America
  • The 5 Second Rule: Transform Your Life, Work, and Confidence with Everyday Courage
  • Quantum Computing for Everyone
  • The Everything Store: Jeff Bezos and the Age of Amazon
  • Cilka's Journey (The Tattooist of Auschwitz, #2)
  • Getting Things Done: The Art of Stress-Free Productivity