Start by marking “Dangerously Delicious (Delicious, #2)” as Want to Read:
Dangerously Delicious (Delicious, #2)

Dangerously Delicious

(Delicious #2)

Fiction > romance > contemporary > veterinarian > sweet and sexy

Take one dedicated wildlife veterinarian who treats her animals as if they were her babies, add an impossibly handsome nightclub manager who’s determined to open the hottest spot in Las Vegas, and what do you have? A sweet, sexy romance that proves that no matter how much a man and woman may snarl
Published November 6th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Dangerously Delicious, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dangerously Delicious

Start your review of Dangerously Delicious (Delicious, #2)
DJ Sakata
Favorite Quotes:

You’re perfect. I like women with a little meat. Bones are for dogs.

By noon, she was ready to do something rash—like clean the bathrooms or iron the stack of clothes that had been sitting in the laundry basket for at least a couple of years.

He was born with a silver spoon in his mouth and the only cutlery in my parents’ house was stainless steel. He’s beef Wellington and I’m a microwave dinner.

Smokey needs to be tranq-ed so his handler can give him an enema. Apparently he hasn’t
Nov 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
We first met Marco in book 1, as Nico's sexy brother that runs the front-of-the-house part of the restaurant business. After Nico and his wife Deanna opened a restaurant of their own, Marco took off for Las Vegas to manage the opening of Club Wilde. Sage, who is Deanna's best friend, lives in Las Vegas working as a veterinarian at a sanctuary for exotic animals. When the owners of the sanctuary get desperate for funding, they agree to rent out the animals to make appearances at the new Club ...more
April
Nov 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
Dangerously Delicious by Denise Swanson is a delicious Contemporary Romance. Thesecond installment "Delicious Love" series, but can be read as a stand alone. Featuring, Dr. Sage DeSantis adedicated wildlife veterinarian, and Marco Thorne, the handsome nightclub manager of Club Wilde. Set in a nonprofit wildlife refuge and sanctuary, near Las Vegas, wasestablished to take in big cats that previously worked in movies and performed live.
Well crafted with charming and enjoyable characters. The
Isha Coleman
Nov 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: first-reads
Dangerously Delicious (Delicious Love) by Denise Swanson

Swanson makes it okay to fall in love with lions and tigers and bears. Dangerously Delicious is an edgy tale that's cuddle worthy. What began as a hostile business arrangement turns steamy really quick. Marco and Sage are thrown together for the sake of some furry friends and end up finding a kindred spirit within each other. When dealing with strong personalities and beautiful, exotic and potentially dangerous animals that's to be
Catherine  Wright (Cat's Guilty Pleasure)
I really liked this book, the banter between the two main characters was so entertaining. This was a great story and I look forward to reading more from her.
Cynthia
Nov 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewed
Deliciously cute!

Marco though he was getting a great job to help him build his own club, but his boss ended up being a nightmare. Courtney Wilde is a maneater and is determined to have him.

Sage is working at sanctuary for big cats, she loves her job and wants to live a quiet and happy life, until her boss tells her they are renting the animals. Sage goes to face the club manager, ready for a fight but nothing prepared her for the undeniable attraction between them.

I really enjoyed this book!
Jennifer Pierson
Nov 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
Dr. Sage DeSantis is a dedicated vet, who will do everything she can to keep the animals under her care in the sanctuary safe and happy, so when she's told be the owner that they're renting out the animals to Club Wilde, she's none to happy, but in order to keep them safe, she has to go along with it. Marco Thorne was hired by Club Wilde's owner to open the most original, outrageous venue in Vegas yet, until his boss decides to get live exotic animals present in the jungle themed club, and he's ...more
Andrea Guy
Nov 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is the first romance of Denise's that I've read. I am a fan of her cozy mysteries and I've been dying to try one of her romances.

There is a lot of tension and chemistry between Sage and Marco. This is really a case of opposites attracting. Sage is a level headed vet, working hard taking care of animals and staying away from predators like Marco. She's had some bad experiences in the past and Marco is totally the opposite of who she's looking for in a guy.

Marco is player, a real love em'
Amber - TBR Book Blog
Nov 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
I hadn't read the first book in the series - even though I've purchased it - so I went in not knowing much about the series or characters. All I saw was there was a Veterinarian and I was sold! Animals are my passion so really any story that involves a veterinarian, I'm in!

I love Sage's name and her attitude. She's what I would like to be if I could start life over again. And her dedication to the animals in the sanctuary is amazing.

Marco is slick and sly and way too confident in himself. So I
Stacy Hamm
Nov 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
Lions and Tigers and Snakes, oh my! And an Alpha male who is not only hot but is turned on by a sexy yet curvy female. Kudos to Denise Swanson! Just when you think you know how their story will play out, you are surprisingly wrong. A must read for anyone who needs a light, fun loving book.
Feb 15, 2019
Jan 08, 2019
Marsha Holz
Nov 10, 2018
Denise Swanson
Sep 20, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Eliza Olsen
Michelle
Sep 29, 2019
Brenda Glover
Oct 19, 2019

• A Love So Sweet (Sweet with Heat: Weston Bradens Book #1)
  • Our Sweet Destiny (Sweet with Heat: Weston Bradens, #2)
  • Must Love Coffee (A 425 Madison Novel, #1)
Denise Swanson lives in rural Illinois with her husband, classical composer David Stybr.

After 22 years as a practicing school psychologist, she's happiest sitting in her scree porch reading. However, when the weather turns too cold, she's willing to leave the Midwest to cruise the sunny Caribbean.

Denise is an animal lover, but her home is currently furless, since her kitty of 20 years passed

Delicious (2 books)
  • Sinfully Delicious (Delicious, #1)