Start by marking “The Italian's Virgin Princess (Princess Brides, #3)” as Want to Read:
The Italian's Virgin Princess (Princess Brides, #3)

The Italian's Virgin Princess

(Princess Brides #3)

The Italian's Virgin Princess by Jane Porter released on Oct 25, 2004 is available now for purchase.
Paperback, Harlequin Presents, No. 2430, 192 pages
Published October 25th 2004 by Harlequin Presents (first published January 1st 2004)

To ask other readers questions about The Italian's Virgin Princess, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Italian's Virgin Princess

StMargarets
This is the last book in the series of the three princesses. H/h have signed agreements to marry, but have never met each other. They will rule the two island nation after the heroine's grandfather dies. Heroine is sad after her grandmother dies and runs away for a year to New Orleans to be a lounge singer. Her mother was from the area and heroine wants to know that branch of the family.

A year - the heir to the throne - and she's singing in bars and waitressing. Sure.

Hero
Jenny
Feb 22, 2013 rated it did not like it
Shelves: heroine-i-hated
The heroine was so annoying and horrible to the hero I wanted to actually slap her. What an awful heroine! He deserved so much better poor guy!
Aruana
Apr 09, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Really liked the H/h. He was not a total yerk. I loved the way Jane Porter wrote him. She always writes great heroes.

Desi
Leído en Enero 2013

2.75 ESTRELLAS
Destiny
Apr 24, 2011 rated it really liked it
I liked the last edition in the Princess Bride series. It was fun quick read and I quite liked the heroine. But the hero, Leo, kind of got on my nerves. He seemed very controlling and although he changed in the latter part of the story, I didn't like him much through the first part. But the epilogue was satisfying ^_^
رومولا الن
رواية (همسات الندم) من روايات احلام

لم تعجبني كثيرا شخصية جويل وجدتها ممله قليلا
Nightwitch
Aug 03, 2018 rated it did not like it
Sometimes the set-ups of category romances are so Byzantine as to be virtually incomprehensible. In this case our heroine is a princess, engaged to be married to an Italian prince whom she's never met and about whom she knows nothing; she heads off to New Orleans for a year to Find Herself before she comes back to Do Her Duty and marry this rando. She wants to have a one-night stand before she marries a man she's never met, so when a hot dude shows up in New Orleans and goes after her, she goes ...more
Nikki
Aug 07, 2019 rated it did not like it
Started good but fell totally flat after the heroine went home. And the hero was just babbling about his backstory not giving a shit that the heroine couldn't cope with her life as a royal. The beginning was promising and then the couple had the same fight about 7 times and was patched together at the end. Skip.
Yolanda Martínez
Sencillamente bella

Prendida de ella desde el principio hasta el final , recomiendo las dos anteriores son excelente y muy interesante es
Janine
Feb 05, 2013 rated it really liked it
Joelle Ducasse's life is all planned out for her. She is to marry Prince Leo Borgarde. It didn't matter what she thought about it. The plan was to save her country and provide an heir to the throne. But, can she go through with it after the rush of emotions from losing her grandmother? She has to take time away to get ready for her future. She runs away to New Orleans for a year and becomes a singer like her mother once was and living the life or any ordinary young lady. On her last night she me ...more
Moon Love
Mar 02, 2013 rated it really liked it
Princess Joelle Ducasse is feeling smothered by the grief of her beloved grandmother's passing and the burdens of being a princess. She decides to be on her own to cope with all that she's feeling and to come back and marry the prince her grandfather the King has chosen for her. On her last night of freedom she meets a man she can't help but be drawn to. If you want to know what happens next, you're going to have to pick it up!

Who knew Harlequin's Presents not only had royalty but ki
Suzie Dubois
Interesting story

I liked the story and the premise, seriously how often is the hero the only one apologizing, but ugh Joelle, what a spoiled naive selfish bratling. She had no backbone, being stubborn in order to be selfish is not backbone it's selfishness, the hero was ultra domineering and if you like a masculine man who pushes and doesn't wilt when you push back, Leo's your man. In fact he seems the type who wouldn't be scared of a strong woman, and he deserved better than miss whiney pan
Chris
Apr 20, 2013 rated it liked it
I was ready to call this book a disappointment about half way through it. The hero, Leo, was too arrogant and self-righteous while the heroine, Joelle, was too young and needy.

But then Ms. Porter redeemed Leo pretty successfully and Joelle started showing some strength and I was able to finish the book without hating it. There were times when I was absolutely appalled at Leo's behavior and I simply could not believe Joelle would allow him to get away with it for even a second, especially after
Figlet
Jun 24, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: my-romances
Crying. I am crying. I never cry when I read HP's. Never I tell you. Sometimes I cry over a Harlequin Classic Romance, but that doesn't happen often.

The typical princess in disguise seduced by her prince who's somewhat in disguise (he really isn't in disguise)is turned on its head in this book. Mostly because the prince is Leo, and he's complicated and dark and filled with pain and it takes him a really long time to rescue himself so that he can be with the princess honestly. He does though (sn
RomLibrary
Diamond
همسات الندم
جين بورتر
لم يتبق أمام الأميرة جويل دوكاس سوى أسبوع واحد من الحرية قبل أن تتزوج من الرجل الذي اختاروه لها . وهي تعرف تماما أنها تتزوج بدافع الواجب لا الحب .
ولكن ماذا عساها أن تفعل وقد وجدت نفسها تنجذب إلى رجل مجهول وتغرق في دوامة سحره حتى أذنيها ؟ الآن دقت ساعة الصفر ووجدت الأميرة نفسها في مواجهة الحقيقة القاسية بعدما عرفت هوية هذا المجهول في ليلة عرسها ؟
فمن سينقذها من انتقامه ؟
Stacie
Jul 17, 2009 added it
Short, quick read. A princess named Joelle is engaged by proxy to a prince named Leo. She runs to New Orleans where she sings in a bar. He comes after her and spends the night with her. She does not realise who he is and he is furious that she behave like that....
Lilian
May 29, 2012 rated it really liked it
Utterly unputdownable.
Alice M. Black
Feb 02, 2014 rated it liked it
mi favorito de la serie, es muy entretenido y romántico
Alexsandra Carvalho
Jul 07, 2011
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

• The Sheikh's Virgin Princess
  • The Italian's Token Wife
  • The Desert Virgin (Knight Brothers, #1)
  • Never Say No to a Caffarelli (Those Scandalous Caffarellis, #1)
  • The Italian's Wedding Ultimatum (Modern Romance S.)
  • The Salvatore Marriage (Foreign Affairs)
  • Mistress on Loan
  • The Desert King's Virgin Bride (The Desert Princes #3)
  • Prince of Secrets (By His Royal Decree, #2)
  • The Greek's Chosen Wife
  • Blackmailed Bride, Inexperienced Wife (Innocent Wives #3)
  • An Inheritance of Shame (Sicily's Corretti Dynasty, #4)
Born in Visalia, California, I'm a small town girl at heart. I love central California's golden foothills, oak trees, and the miles of farmland. In my mind, there's nothing sweeter in the world than the heady fragrance of orange blossoms on a sultry summer night.

As a little girl I spent hours on my bed, staring out the window, dreaming of far off places, fearless knights, and happy-eve

Princess Brides (3 books)
  • The Sultan's Bought Bride  (Princess Brides, #1)
  • The Greek's Royal Mistress (Princess Brides, #2)