Start by marking “Wildflower (Colors #4)” as Want to Read:
Wildflower (Colors #4)

Wildflower

(Colors #4)

At sixteen, Harlow Prewitt thought she’d found the love of her life. At seventeen, that love was put to the ultimate test. And at eighteen, it failed completely, shattering her beyond repair.

Leaving behind everything she had ever known, Harlow was determined to start over some place different, some place where memories of the past couldn’t follow. And she was never going

To ask other readers questions about Wildflower, please sign up.
This question contains spoilers… (view spoiler)
Lu Bielefeld *read.laugh.love*
This answer contains spoilers… (view spoiler)

Jen
3.5 Anti Climatic Stars

“Because until the moment I saw you, I was convinced I wouldn’t be happy living here. But I walked into that school and you were the first thing I saw. You stood out from everyone around you. You’re the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen in the most unexpected place,” he admitted, taking my breath away. “You were my wildflower.”

The thing that frustrates me the most as a reader is finishing a book and still not knowing how the hell I feel about it.

That's the predicament I
Lu Bielefeld *read.laugh.love*
I can't say I liked or really disliked this book. It was just OK. The writing was engaging enough, but the MCs were just alright. I didn't connect with either of them and found them more annoying than not.

What I liked:
1) The dual povs. Although written in the first person, I didn't find the writing to be too sappy. There definitely were some sappy bits, but not too many and I can deal with that.
2) The fun banter and inner monologue. Some of the MCs' thoughts were LOL funny.
3) Seeing the charact
Kat
Why do authors write romance books where heroes have sex with OW during a separation while the heroines are celibate? Here the heroine was celibate during the entire 6 years they are apart while the hero had sex with OW. This is so not romantic.

This author has written too many books with the hero has sex OW during a separation while the heroine is celibate and/or the hero continues to having sex with OW after meeting the heroine while she is with no one else. I HATE THIS DOUBLE STANDARD. IT IS
❃**✿【Yasmine】✿**❃
3.5 stars.

I really like this authors writing. Funny situations Quick & sturdy characters. Not too much depth. Cute little read.
~Dawn~TUG
Jan 15, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4.5 Wildflower Stars

Having only read the book just before this and meeting Harlow in Navie's story I didn't know what to expect...but I really enjoyed this book. The story starts with a phone call from Harlow"s (LowLow) brother that she needs to come home. Her grandmother that has raised them since her parents passed was fading, so she packed up and left her NY life and went home. The very place she has avoided at all cost, it was her heart was shattered and left in the hands of the love of her
Nikki Costello ***Crazy Cajun Book Addicts Blog***
I received a complimentary copy of this book through Crazy Cajun Book Addicts for an honest review.

Wildflower is the 4th book in the colours series it can be read as a standalone and I loved it.

Harlow and Noah met when they were still in school the quickly fell in love and knew they wanted to be together for the rest of their lives. Just a couple of years later tragedy tore them apart and Harlow ran.

Six years later Harlow has to return to her home town and face Noah and their past is this the s
Rgreader
Compelling story. Second chance at love. Big secret that wasn't really. It could've been revealled in the prologue why the heroine left. It wasnt an earth shaking reason. Two young people got knocked up, forced to marry, hero is immature, heroine looses the baby and leaves. Simples.
Ok more. The heroine's mouth was filthy. I don't like cussing heroines. She was celibate during the seperation. I liked that. The chemistry. Mild. Ho hum. Dull.

Final thought. The storytelling drew me in. The hero wa
Mariann {at} Belle's Book Bag
If I didn't absolutely love Jessica Prince for writing Love Hate Relationship, I would have loved her for Wildflower. Such a great story that I enjoyed reading so much from the beginning to the end. I fell in love with Harlow, Noah, and Ethan. So happy to get a glimpse of Navie and Rowan as well as Pepper and Griffin. Cannot wait for Chloe and Derrick. Just loving this series so much. :)
Alison Maxwell
Nov 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this book from start to finish. It was smart, sexy, fun and had just enough angst. A must read
Crazychriss889
Okay, this book? What the hell???

So, first of all, I'm so sick of all those clichés and those expectations. Now, Harl hasn't had a guy for six freaking years. Cause, yes, she's still so in love with her ex-husband and just can't move on. No, wait, that's not right, is it? Well, who knows?? Probably is. I am still unsure there due to what was said in the previous book... What is with this stupid expectation that girls shouldn't move on from their 'one love'. What the heck??
Now, of course, things
Becca
Dec 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Jessica Prince has done it again. Wildflower is another work of Romantic Comedy perfection. Noah and Harlow’s story is one of second chances, forgiveness, and the kind of love that lasts a lifetime. With each book in the Colors series I seem to fall a little harder for the beautifully broken characters and find myself even more addicted to this talented author’s stories. Noah and Harlow have a lot of history between them, which seriously amplified the tension of their story. The resulting emotio ...more
Franci Neill
Dec 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5 Splendid Stars!!!

Jessica Prince has quickly become one of my "go-to" authors. And she hasn't let me down yet. I'm so in love with this series, even though they don't need to be read in order, it helps if you do so you have the back story for each character.

In this story we have Harlow and Noah who met while in school together and were more in love than they ever thought possible with the plan to be together forever. Unfortunately, devastating circumstances beyond their control, tear them apa
Diane plourde

description

To me, I think it takes a special kind of author to successfully pull off a written romantic comedy that constantly makes me laugh out loud. It was like a movie, with emotions and feelings, playing in my mind. If the readers are looking for a story that will make them feel a wide range of emotions, this is the one.

This is my 5 amazingly, funny stars for the ARC of Wildflower, by Jessica Prince. Copy provided in exchange for an honest and spoiler free review. This story has it all, it's funny,
David Maher
Jan 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: reviewed
Noah and Harlow fell desperately in love, and married young. Really young, and while they both loved each other dearly, love on its own isn't enough to make a marriage work. To make it work you need to back those feelings up with actions that reflect them, and when everything came to a head, Noah's actions were ... not enough.

Faced with that, and knowing that she deserved better, Harlow picked up and left. Not only did she leave Noah, but she left town for the bright lights of New York, leaving
Julie Reveles (ILST BLOG)
Dec 31, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc

4 Stars!

“I broke us,” I said in a low voice as I turned back to the wall. “And there hasn’t been a day that’s passed that I haven’t been sorry for it.” ~ Noah

I have been following the Colors series since the beginning, and I have really been enjoying all of the stories. For me, Wildflower wasn't as heartbreaking as some of the others, but that doesn't mean I didn't enjoy reading about Harlow and Noah. Their story was cute, and I liked them together. Harlow cracked me up. Her inner dialogue was
Danielle
Dec 31, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
4.5 stars for this Second Chance masterpiece.

~~ Full Review to come shortly ~~

Harlow & Noah. Holy WOW! I loved their story <3 If there is a theme I love, it's Second Chance Romance, and Jessica Prince really knows what she's doing with those.

Harlow Prewitt is super. I loved her personality for everything that is was: giving, loving, slightly self-centered (but only as much as your average person, so don't read into that), determined, and bold. SO BOLD! She doesn't take very much lying d
Night Owl Reads
Jan 20, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
**Blogger Note: I received this ARC from author in exchange for an honest review.**

Wildflower tells us the story of how Harlow and Noah came to be. We are introduced to Harlow in the previous book of this companion series, Love Hate Relationship.

Harlow meets the love of her life at a very young age... Noah Murphy, the new boy in town who has caught all the girls attention. When he randomly decides to talk to Harlow one day, it all begins. Over the next few years, things get complicated and fast.
Spunky N Sassy
SNSBAH Rating: 5.0

~~~~~~~~~~Tracy's ★★★★★ Review~~~~~~~~~~

Tracy Arnett
Jan 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc-received
Harlow met the man who she thought she would spend the rest of her life with at the age of sixteen. Noah was her everything. 2 years later the bottom fell out of her world and she walked away from the one person she thought would always be there. Six years later when a family tragedy brings her back home to care for her fourteen year old brother Ethan, she meets up with her past again. Can she put the past behind her and find love again or is there too much to hurt and pain to get past?

I loved t
Shawna
Dec 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I received a ARC of Wildflower by Jessica Price in return for an honest opinion.

I just adore this series and Wildflower is no exception to the rule!

This book is #4 in the series. Although I agree that all 4 books could be read as stand alones, I would advise against it. You would miss some truly beautiful stories and amazing characters along the way. All the characters from the different books are in the other books as they intertwine. You will not however miss any of the story line or miss an
Jennifer Wyk
Jan 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Oh my. What a perfect story! It has everything you want ... humor, witty banter, hilarious dialogue, sweetness and super steamy scenes.

I devoured every part of Wildflower. The Colors series is quickly becoming one of my all time favorite series ever. The characters have depth and are engaging.

Jessica Prince has definitely come into her own when discovering her talent of writing RomCom's. She could make a grocery list funny, I'm sure of it.

You won't regret a single moment of reading Wildflower
Leanna
Jan 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I really loved this book. I read this as a stand alone and it worked well for me. It was the perfect mix of a sweet, hot, and funny love story. The characters were wonderful especially Harlow. I felt much happiness while reading this. i also experienced fear as shown through Harlow's eyes. This story started off great and just kept getting better by each chapter.

Harlow is a teen girl who has a bit of a hard life. With heartache after heartache she is much tougher than she thinks. She thought an
Jamie Rhodes
Nov 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Although this book is part of a series, I feel that it can be read as a stand alone. If you enjoy a sweet story with a comedic tone, then this is a great book for you. It's a second chance romance for Harlow and Noah. At 18 they were together. After a six year absence, Harlow comes back to raise her brother, who is 14. The scenes between Harlow and Ethan (her brother) are funny. I chuckled out loud numerous times, especially during the "sex talk" scene. The author doesn't make you wait to long t ...more
Yessi Smith
Jan 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love angst. Everything about it from the gut wrenching feeling in the pit of your stomach to that heart pounding moment when everything goes to shit. I. Love. Angst.
But I'm very picky about romantic comedies. I've been in the mood for a good rom-com and went through several DNFs before I finally (FINALLY) read Wildflower by Jessica Prince.
Everything about this story was fantastic. Harlowe and Noah have a special bond that neither time nor distance can erase. It's fun, sexy and sometimes a bit
Crissy
Feb 27, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Wildflower was a great second chance romance read. Harlow and Noah where high school sweethearts in love and planning their future until something devastating happened and Harlow ran; leaving behind Noah and everyone else. Years later she returns home, never expecting to see the one person she loved and left behind. Noah sees this as their second chance; he just has to make Harlow see that as well. I highly recommend this book to anyone looking for a light and funny romantic read with a HEA.
Doris Ontiveros
Feb 19, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Another great book

There was comedy, drama and hot sex scenes. So far all of the books in this series have been great and I look forward to reading the next one and other future books by this author.
E Nina Williams
Jan 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A good read

I was happy with the story....I am beginning to know all of the characters and I can't wait for the other cast of characters story....I smell ...sequels...but in a good way :) keep up the good work!!
Karen
THIS IS THE SECOND BOOK I'VE READ FROM THIS AUTHOR AND YES IT WAS TOTALLY ENJOYABLE THERE WAS NOT ANY PAGE THAT WAS BORING YOU COULDN'T WAIT TO READ MORE ABOUT HARLOW AND NOAH.

TOTALLY LOVED CHLOE AND ETHAN - HE WAS CUTE!!!!
Stacy Jo
May 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Is the next one out yet? These are seriously some addicting books and I'm in love with all the characters!!!
  • Operation Foreplay
  • The Casual Rule (The Casual Rule, #1)
  • Doing It for Love (All About Love, #1)
  • I am free
  • Rough Water (Songbird #7)
  • In Love with Lucy (NSFW, #1)
  • Unauthorized Obsession (Unauthorized, #3)
  • Jimmie Joe Johnson: Manwhore (Possum Hollow, #1)
  • Caught Up in You (Smart Girls Finish First #1.5)
  • First and Goal (Moving the Chains, #1)
  • Heart Sync (A Perfect Match #3)
  • The Barringer Brothers Box Set: Complete Series (The Barringer Brothers, #1-4)
  • A Lush Engagement (Lush, #1.5)
  • Behind Palace Doors (Hollywood, #3)
  • Colorado Billionaires Boxed Set  (Colorado Billionaires, #1-3)
  • Heart
  • All My Heart (Count on Me, #4)
  • Unraveling You Series: The Complete Set (Unraveling You #1-4)
Born and raised around Houston, Jessica is a self proclaimed caffeine addict, connoisseur of inexpensive wine, and the worst driver in the state of Texas. In addition to being all of these things, she’s first and foremost a wife and mom.
Growing up, she shared her mom and grandmother’s love of reading. But where they leaned toward murder mysteries, Jessica was obsessed with all things romance.
Whe

Colors (4 books)
  • Scattered Colors (Colors, #1)
  • Shrinking Violet (Colors, #2)
  • Love Hate Relationship (Colors, #3)