Start by marking “Pushing the Boundaries (Cloverleaf #3)” as Want to Read:
Pushing the Boundaries (Cloverleaf #3)

Pushing the Boundaries

(Picking up the Pieces #3)

Lizzy has watched each of her friends find their happily-ever-afters and settle down, one by one. And while she couldn’t be happier for them, she’s starting to crave that kind of love for herself. But with one failed date after another, she’s beginning to think she’ll never find her Prince Charming inside the borders of Cloverleaf.

Ever since stepping foot in her small tow
Published (first published December 12th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Pushing the Boundaries, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Pushing the Boundaries

This wasn't terrible, but it wasn't good either. It needed another edit, more plot and character development, and less juvenile dialogue and behavior.

What I liked:
1) There were definitely some funny parts.
2) The dual povs.
3) Trevor, the H, changed his manwhoring ways once he realized he wanted to be with the h, and it was way before she got on board with a relationship with him. He stayed faithful to her and didn't try to get over her by sleeping with someone else.
4) No one used anyone else
Barb Shuler
First off I need to say thank you to InkSlinger PR and the author, Jessica Prince for providing me an ARC of Pushing the Boundaries in return for an honest review. Also I would like to thank InkSlinger PR for introducing me to this author. She is a new one on me and I am glad I found her through them.

As this story unfolds we meet Lizzy and her bff Trevor. Unlikely friendship? No, he is a good guy trying to look out for the one girl in this town that he is in love with even if she doesn’t see it.
Somia
Jan 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
Overall this was a fun book, reminded me a little of R.L Mathewson’s Neighbor from Hell series, at least when it came to the character of Trevor.

After moving to a small town, Trevor is finding out that living in a small-town has its advantages and its disadvantages – with his initial activities having spread across the town and painting him as ladies’ man, one who does not do long-term, so despite the fact that he is totally gone for Lizzy, Lizzy has neatly placed him in the just friends catego
Leona Woolfolk
Dec 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I received as an ARC courtesy of the author

This book was gosh darn amazing!! I have never read anything from this author nor out of this series, but this book changed that completely around. I absorbed this book. I don’t know how I’d never came across these books. Where have you been hiding Jessica Prince?!

I laughed so hard and almost cried reading these pages. The book cover is very deceiving. I had thought this would be like some Lifetime romance, but it was completely the opposite. So I am
Vee Paige
Feb 10, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed this book. Trevor was alpha-dorkable. I liked Lizzy for the most part and her Nana was hilarious. I liked how we're immediately put into "Lizzy Pursuit" from the very beginning. Trevor was determined to make her his and was willing to play dirty to get it. There were some juvenile moments I was able to gloss over. This was mostly a light read. There was a "misunderstanding" toward the end I thought felt contrived, and it is a rare occasion that I'm glad Trevor stood up for himse ...more
Angie
I wasn't sure about this book at first. The whole Vegas thing has been done. But it grew on me. I started to really get into it and I couldn't put it down.

I'm thinking Prince has been married for a long time because she nailed all of the things married women gripe about. I found myself nodding at the same time I was laughing my ass off.

I especially loved the end when Trevor stood up for himself. Lizzy was wrong. But she's also great at owning up to it.

Overall it was a fun story. I really liked
Carola
Jun 04, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The spelling mistakes and grammar mistakes are extremely annoying, but I still enjoyed the story a lot.
Geri
Dec 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Each book is getting better and better.

Looking forward to the next one!
Jessica Prince
Feb 15, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: my-books
NEW AND IMPROVED

AVAILABLE NOW

description
Corina
Oh for the sake of it, I'll go with 4.6 stars! It was the best book of the series! I loved Lizzy and Trevor. Both were fun as hell.
At the end was a bit unnecessary drama, but after a little grovel from the h ( that was a gooood grovel ) , it was resolved very fast. If you're looking for an easy, witty read - this is your book!
Rebecca
Dec 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I have always had a love of books, from a teenager spending hours dreaming make believe at the library to a mom with a penchant for contemporary romance paperbacks to a woman in the age of the electronic gadget who devours paranormal, erotica, contemporary, new adult and any other romance I can download at a sinfully fast rate. Whether they are my beloved tattered paperbacks or in my favourites on the kindle there are a few authors who I have reread many times through the years no matter my chan ...more
Kim
Dec 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Living in a small town has it advantages, however it has it’s disadvantages too as Trevor is finding out. He has wanted Lizzy ever since he moved to Cloverleaf but his reputation of a player is holding him back. Lizzy watches her friends settle down and get married and she wants what they have. The problem is she doesn’t think she can find it in Cloverleaf. She and Trevor are close but she has never thought of him that way. While in Vegas with their friends the unexpected marriage between Lizzy ...more
Tracy
Aug 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Before picking up Trevor & Lizzy’s book my faves were definitely Savannah & Jeremy….

In saying that, I've been looking forward to 'Pushing the Boundaries' and I'm so happy that the book smashed my expectations…. This pair have taken top spot as my fave couple.

Trevor is awesome – hot, very funny and a complete darling at times. We didn't know an awful lot about him even though we had met him in the first 2 books in the series - he's a good, loyal friend but a bit of a man-whore was the fee
Kara Martin
Jan 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
~Reviewed on Behalf of Give Me Books~

Hands down Trevor & Lizzy are my favorite couple in this series hands down!! Lizzy can't seem to find "The One" while everyone around her is finding their "One" and Trevor knows Lizzy is "His One"!! Lizzy does everything in her power to keep "Man Whore Trevor" at arms length yet somehow she decides being besties with him is the solution to that problem. The first time Trevor laid eyes on Lizzy, he knew she was "The One' for him yet he had to find a way to
1-Click Addict Support Group
Trevor and Lizzy are my favorite couple in this series, hands down!!

Lizzy can't seem to find "the one", while everyone around her is finding theirs, and Trevor knows Lizzy is his!! Lizzy does everything in her power to keep "man whore Trevor" at arm’s length yet somehow she decides being besties with him is the solution to that problem.

The first time Trevor laid eyes on Lizzy, he knew she was “the one” for him. He had to find a way to be near her and becoming besties with her was the answer. T
Danielle Middleton
Have you ever read a book that made you want to jump into their world and live in it? If you haven't then go ahead and buy this book because you haven't lived if you haven't felt that. And if you have well buy this book because you know how awesome it is to love a story that fiercely. For me pushing the boundaries is that kid out book. The kind you adore from page one. I found myself wanting nothing more the to surround myself with the sarcastic over the top characters in this novel. I wanted to ...more
Stephanie   GooglyEyes
This story is about Lizzy and Trevor. Trevor is Luke's best friend from the Marines that came back with Luke in book 1.

Lizzy, friends of Emmy and Savvy, the firey redhead. What a character she became, holy Christ on a cracker!! I had a girl crush on Savvy, but I might be team Emmy now.

"We like to imagine that women fight with pillows… in lingerie. You’re never supposed to go full fight club"

Trevor.is.da. man!!! This is absolutely one of my new favorite characters, ever. He's so damn funny and
Danielle from Short and Sassy

Trevor and Lizzy are best friends. They have been since he moved to town. The thing is, Lizzy and Trevor have some feelings for each other. Lizzy won't make a move because Trevor was somewhat of a pig when he first got to town and hooked up with a lot of women. Now Lizzy doesn't want to be just another one night stand. So she keeps her feelings to herself and stays really close friends with Trevor. Trevor is doing anything in his power to keep other men away from Lizzy. He is a constant
Allison
Dec 16, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
My 4 star review of Pushing the Boundaries

I really enjoyed this novel from Jessica Prince! A story of best friends turned lovers? Ok, my favorite!

Lizzy is trying to fall in love- and Trevor wants it to be him! He is such a good guy, I love Trevor. He decides the only way he is going to get Lizzy to see eye to eye with him, is to get her alone when they go to Vegas for Jeremy and Savannah’s wedding weekend. And that is when he is going to make his move, to get Lizzy to fall in love with him.

Not
Kristen Geist
I was already so in love with the 'Picking up the Pieces' series and the whole Cloverleaf gang! Jessica Prince just has a way of making you fall in love with all her characters. They are so real, so flawed, and really so relatable.Pushing the Boundaries was no different! I LOVED both Lizzy and Travis from the very first page!

This book is laugh-out-loud funny!

I love the relationship between Lizzy and Travis; they are just so perfect for each other but also both so freaking stubborn!!

"Was [it]
Bev
Loved this one, really loved it. It had a totally different tone to the first two books and this worked for me. I love that it wasn't an angst fest. I loved the humour - I snorted, belly laughed and about peed my pants a number of times at Trevor's antics. Getting in his head was priceless, and I don't think I will ever look at the cover of a bodice ripper again without thinking about Trevor hahaha.

The other plus for me was that for a change it was the heroine that had to grovel, and man did he
Kolleen Fraser
Nov 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: beta-reads
I recovered this book as a beta through Hot Tree Editing.
So awesome! I laughed out loud so many times while reading this! I absolutely loved all the characters and the way the interact.
I went into this not having read the previous books, I am going to snatch them up ASAP cuz I just need more of this crazy group.
Ashley Boone
Jan 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I couldn't put this book down. And I swear I was busting out laughing at every other page. This book was just wonderful. I loved everything about it. If only every marriage that started out in Vegas lasted.
Rose helg
Mar 18, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good Book

Must Read. This book is funny. When a man loves a women the does the craziest thing. Even getting her drunk to get married. Then he moves in her house. Getting her to love him is another thing. But it can be done.
amanda evans
Apr 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Rollercoaster of emotions

If you enjoy realistic romance, you will enjoy this book. She is a nail tech, he is a tattoo artist and their relationship is believable, fighting, swearing, make up sex, loving beyond what you believe could be possible. Loved this book.
Diane plourde
May 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow what a funny story. Trevor and Liz are so funny together. It kept me reading for hours and almost one sitting so I could read the funniest things they said and did. I highly recommend this book
Andrea Fleury
Jan 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved this sexy read.

I loved book one. And now I had the pleasure of reading this book 3. Love the characters and the connections to each other. Great author. I will continue to read her books. There great.
Sue
I love this book. hilarious. love their interactions. love and hate ( not hate..hate..reslly) I love Lizzy family.. Nana and pop pop.. I enjoy and had fun with this book. .
Carolyn's
Mar 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: series-i-love
Love the Cloverleaf gang

This series is awesome. I would love to hang out and be in the gang's inner circle. Laughs, anger, tears ... Loved Trevor and Lizzy's story!
Stephanie Tobe
Apr 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved this

When I first started reading this story I was sure it was going to be boring but after reading the first chapter I was hooked.
  • Ending a Torn Past (Journey, #2)
  • Fighting Winter (Winter's Brothers, #1)
  • Discovering Lucy
  • Jagged Love
  • Edge of Falling (Falling #2)
  • Alpha Curves (Wolf Clan, #3)
  • The One Who Loves You
  • With Every Song (Cities of Love, #2)
  • Fifty Shades of Alice at the Hellfire Club (The Fifty Shades of Alice Trilogy Book 3)
  • Link (The Shadow of Light, #1)
  • Merry Christmas, Lincoln (A Take Care, Sara Christmas Novelette)
  • Uncontrollable (Country Roads, #6)
  • Charmed Deception
  • Ripples In Time (Maji, #2)
  • Awaken the Damned (League of Guardians, #3)
  • It All Falls Down
  • Dominate
  • Fire's Kiss
Born and raised around Houston, Jessica is a self proclaimed caffeine addict, connoisseur of inexpensive wine, and the worst driver in the state of Texas. In addition to being all of these things, she’s first and foremost a wife and mom.
Growing up, she shared her mom and grandmother’s love of reading. But where they leaned toward murder mysteries, Jessica was obsessed with all things romance.
Whe

Picking up the Pieces (4 books)
  • Picking up the Pieces (Cloverleaf #1)
  • Rising from the Ashes (Cloverleaf #2)
  • Worth the Wait