Start by marking “When Forever Changes (Forever Love #1)” as Want to Read:
When Forever Changes (Forever Love #1)

When Forever Changes

(Forever Love #1)

Gabby

Looking back, I should have seen the signs. Perhaps I did, but I subconsciously chose to ignore them.

From the time I was ten, when I first met Dylan, I knew he was my forever guy. Back then, I couldn’t put words to what I was feeling, but, as the years progressed, I came to recognize it for what it was—soul-deep love. The kind only very few people ever get to
Published September 30th 2018

To ask other readers questions about When Forever Changes, please sign up.
Siobhan Davis I am planning on writing Ryan's story and all will be revealed in that one!
Siobhan Davis Not yet, but there will be! I'm planning on publishing Ryan's book in March 2019.

Start your review of When Forever Changes (Forever Love #1)
NMmomof4
2.5 Stars

Overall Opinion: Well....I'm not sure where to even start. I struggled with this one. A lot. I felt like there was so much going on and happening to where it was meant to be this huge angst-fest, but sadly didn't even get close to hitting the mark for me. The drama felt OTT tbh (view spoiler). I also didn't like the h. I wondered why either of the guys fought for her. I think a lot of that was the fact that we didn't really experience any of
Siobhan Davis
Jun 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
SEPT 30 UPDATE: It's live, 0.99 for a limited time and FREE to read in Kindle Unlimited. Happy reading!

US: https://amzn.to/2Nt3blC
UK: https://amzn.to/2xxcKF4
AUS: https://amzn.to/2Nst2tX
CA: https://amzn.to/2Np6slT
Universal link: https://smarturl.it/WhenForeverChanges

Sept 19 Update: Available to preorder now at a specially discounted 0.99 price - limited time offer.

US: https://amzn.to/2Nt3blC
UK: https://amzn.to/2xxcKF4
AUS: https://amzn.to/2Nst2tX
CA: https://amzn.to/2Np6slT

Sept 5 2018 Update: ARC
Siobhan
Jul 31, 2018 rated it really liked it
This book broke me.

If you like short and simple reviews, I suggest you take the above sentence as a representation of what is to come. If you’re willing to read an essay-length ramble regarding how much of a mess this book made me, feel free to continue. I warn you in advance, however, that the above statement is true – the book did break me, and I doubt my ability to accurately express my feelings towards this book.

Siobhan Davis always pulls a ramble of a review out of me, countless words
Amara
Oct 02, 2018 rated it did not like it
I have no idea how to rate this. Because I fucking hated it. Yet, the author wrote a compelling story. But I still fucking hated it. I wish I hadn’t read this. Therefore, I have to give it a one star.

I hate crying. I didn’t sign up for this shit. When I read a book by this author, I expect happy alpha male possessiveness with a healthy side of drama. Not Nicholas fucking Sparks. I needed a trigger warning for this book.
1-Click Addict Support Group
Sep 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
Be prepared to get all the feels and more and have a box of Kleenex ready because it will get you!

Gabby thought her life was planned out and that Dylan would be the one that would be her past, present and future but what happens when life throws her a curve?

It started out slow at first and I got to see Dylan & Gabby's chemistry that was sweet and hot!

Slater's always had some feelings for Gabby yet he's never made it know. When Gabby goes through one of the toughest times in her life Slater
Dianne
Well, I would say grab the Kleenex, but I’m thinking a roll of paper towel would be better, maybe two. Siobhan Davis has gone beyond angsty to tragically gut-wrenching, yet, once again, she delivers the true power of the human spirit to survive and thrive after getting kicked in the teeth over and over and over…

WHEN FOREVER CHANGES is that fairytale romance that becomes cursed by Fate until the evil spell is broken by a different forever. If you are looking for a book that will test your heart,
Luzia Bielefeld *BookWhore BR*
I did not find all that they are commenting on.
Much ado about nothing. Too much drama.
♡ Jeri's Book Attic ♡ the Romance Bibiliophile ♡

My Review Check List

AKA significant signs for a good book

Here ? When Forever Changes by Siobhan Davis
- (NOT WANTING TO PUT THE BOOK DOWN – WHICH INCLUDES CARRYING AN E-BOOK READER LITERALLY EVERYWHERE I GO, ALLNIGHT READING SESSIONS AND SNEAKING OUT OR IN PLACES INCLUDING TOILETS TO READ A FEW PAGES)
- that’s a yes

- (TALKING WITH YOUR BOOK – NOMATTER WHERE YOU ARE AND WHO IS WATCHING YOU)
- you do not want to know what I looked like while reading

- (CRYING AND/OR LAUGHING - -OUT LOUD- NOMATTER
Kristi
5 I’m sobbing my heart out in a good way stars
What a Rollercoaster this was! So many emotions!!! I had the plot figured out about 30% into this book and I didn’t want to continue because I knew it was gonna get bad but it was like watching a train wreck...you couldn’t take your eyes away and I couldn’t stop reading.
I haven’t sobbed over a book in a couple months so this was needed. I think I needed some soul crushing to get me out of my slump!
Gabby and Dylan had loved each other since they
Rachel K
Jan 19, 2019 rated it liked it
2.5 'I'm being generous' stars.

It's hard to be fully invested in a book when you end up thinking the heroine is an idiot and you don't like her all that much.

I don't even think I'm very interested in reading Ryan's story because if this is an indication of the drama and angst (manufactured and unnecessary), then it's not my thing.
Rejane
Wow.. I am lol now.. the author included everything I don't like in a single book, minus the secret child plot.
Excuse me while I take a break to throw up my breakfast. LMAO

Amanda
Sep 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-2018
I would like thank Siobhan Davis for my copy of the ARC. Due to this kind gesture, I have decided to leave an honest review.

Woooow I don't really know what to type! I love Siobhan's writing, there hasn't been a series yet of hers that I haven't liked! Did I like this one as much as her other books, no but god damn it had me in tears.

Dylan is Gabby's forever guy, she has been best friends with him from such a young age then eventually in their early teens end up together and they absolutely
Dali
What do you do when you had your entire life mapped out and suddenly everything you thought was true isn’t and the future you had foreseen in your mind’s eye is completely shattered? Siobhan Davis adds When Forever Changes to her angsty and dramatic contemporary romance collection with the story of Gabby and the twists and turns life throws at her before she can find her happily ever after.

Gabby had loved Dylan since she was ten years old and thought he’d be her everything until he irrevocably
Nadine
Sep 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs
When Forever Changes is one of the most emotional books I’ve ever read. This book broke me over and over again. I was in tears for most of it, so if be warned this may not be the best book to read in public.

The synopsis paints the picture of a typical relationship gone wrong new adult story, but When Forever Changes is so much more. If you’ve ever read a Siobhan Davis novel, you know that she shines when she gets into the nitty-gritty of her character’s emotions and relationships. When Forever
Donna
It’s funny how when you read a book, everyone comes away from it feeling differently or affected differently than everyone else. I read this book as a buddy read with Amber Hodges, a beautiful hearted person that I feel I got to know even better through this buddy read. She’s my chicky friend. Well, Amber and I had different feelings about this book when we finished. We both cried our hearts out, but for different reasons. Thanks for the buddy read, chicky friend, I enjoyed reading it with you ...more
Jennifer G
Aug 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
"Can you go on living when your heart is irrefutably broken beyond repair?" "How can you move forward when all you want to do is go back?" What happens when your perfect life falls to pieces, when your perfect guy fails you, when the life you had planned is no more?

Gabby, Dylan, Slater. These three characters moved me on a level I can't properly express. I fell in love, I was moved to tears, I was infuriated. I saw a sliver of light, happiness returned but it was fleeting. Then I was gutted.
Lg
Sep 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
There are stories that pull you in and grip you so tight that you cannot get up until you know how it ends. For me this book did just that. Truly unputdownable.

This story is not just a love story it is life story. It chronicles the life of a young woman and the loves of her life. Her forever is set and she knows her path, all she has hoped and dreamed as been mapped out. Yet life is funny that way, sending us though a series of twists and turns that ultimately alter our forevers. The characters
Donna B
Nov 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow! I loved this ...more
Avidez Literaria
Sep 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
“If things are meant to be, they’ll find a way back to one another.”

(view spoiler)
Anna Theurer (Anna's Bookshelf)
Gabby and Dylan have their whole future planned out. Friends as children to dating by the age of 15 years-old, the two are in college and know that their futures will always include each other. Until it doesn’t. Oh my goodness! I don’t even know where to begin. Let’s just say that I love this author’s style of writing Goodreadsand she has a way of sucking you into the story. My review may seem vague because I do have much to say, but I don’t want to give any spoilers.

When Forever Changes is
Cheryl Whitty
Reviewed on behalf of http://bookaddict.blog,
I don’t know how to start this review, so I’m going to keep this review as spoiler free as possible because I want everyone to enjoy it firsthand as I did. This is book that pulls into the story shreds your emotions and then puts you back together. So have your tissues ready, I definitely needed them. At other times it’s uplifting and I couldn’t stop smiling.
This book deals with adult issues that draws you along with storyteller. I couldn’t put it
Lydia's Romance
3 Stars is still good. It means I LIKED IT =D

After sampling more than a handful of books and having nothing hold my interest, When Forever Changes was exactly the page-turner I needed. I really enjoyed the first half of the story. I was intrigued by the characters, especially by Slater. I couldn't wait to see what role he would play in Gabby's life and where it would all lead. I was hooked. There were certain events that spiked high on my angst-o-meter. Oh my angsty heart! However, I was
Regina Boisvert
Oct 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
JUST WOW!

I normally don't leave reviews, but I just had to with this book. I'm a sobbing mess with total panda eyes ;). This is one of the most beautifully, tragic, triumphant stories I have read in a very long time. The story flowed flawlessly and it felt like you're physically there watching the Gabby/Dylan/Slater story unfold. So don't wait, read this book!
Courtney
Oct 09, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc
2.5 Stars

This has got to be on the more difficult reviews that I have ever written. I love Siobhan and her writing technique. I will always read whatever she releases. This is the first I have ever rated one of her books below 4 stars and I really wanted to love this book so much. But some things just were not working for me.

I am one of the many few and in the minority where this book didn't wow and I will be honest, I hate that it didn't. The whole surmise of the book hooked me but it was the
Born To Read
Oct 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I received a free copy in exchange for an honest review.
Gabby and Dylan have been in love since they were kids. They are a happy couple. But one day, Gabby starts seeing things she doesn't like. And she is heartbroken. But she has also starts to notice that Slate, her brother's best friend, is provoking feelings in her that she didn't have before.
Nobody knows what it's going to happen in life. We just have to keep moving. No matter what. And that's what Gabby does.
I don't want to extend my
Shasta Hope
Sep 05, 2018 rated it liked it
I Voluntarily Reviewed an Advanced Reader Copy of this book!

Sioban Davis is a superstar at creating insanely beautiful characters. This novel takes your emotions to different places and really teaches you how to be humble. Life is precious and you have to sacrifice things and people you never would have thought to be done. With that said. I was disappointed sadly. This book was not what I expected considering I am a junkie when it comes to Soon and writing. It was a little high school ish and
Patrice
Wow, that was an intense book. This is an edgy, raw, emotional roller-coaster new adult book. The stories main character Gabrielle (Gabby) James is the only girl, and youngest, in a 4 child family. She's in her sophomore year of college, sharing an apartment with her long-time best friend and 4-year boyfriend. The two of them have their lives together all figured out and it's all going great until her boyfriend starts acting strangely.

This is all about Gabby's life; told in the first person
S.B. Alexander
Sep 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: new-adult
Five stars doesn't do this book justice. It deserves a hundred stars. Talk about a book hangover. Wow! When Forever Changes is one of Siobhan Davis’s best work to date. In all her books you can count on feeling the emotions of every character, but in When Forever Changes she took it up a hundred notches. I haven’t cried while reading a book in years, and this one hit me right in the heart. The story and theme is true to life, heartwarming, heartbreaking, and an emotional rollercoaster, but in ...more
Patricia Rohrs (words we love by blog)
Wow....just heart stopping, tears flowing wow! I did not see or expect any of that and I am utterly an emotional mess! I don’t want to delve to deep, this is a book that I don’t want to spoil because it needs to be experienced fully! I will say that you need tissues, lots of them. Just know that your heart will be mended and torn into pieces a few times but at the end you will have a sense of peace and hope that wasn’t there before!

Amazing writing, a beautiful story and characters that will
Stitch
Feb 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book...

Not only did I ugly cry, but I did multiple happy dances. I absolutely LOVED this book! I highly recommend reading it!

• Best Laid Plans
  • Breaker
  • Enemies
  • Cruel Prince (Royal Hearts Academy, #1)
  • Broken Hill High (Broken Hill High #1)
  • If
  • Craving Dragonflies
  • The Wrong Blaze
  • Broken Hill Halo (Broken Hill High #2)
  • Boys of Brayshaw High (Brayshaw, #1)
  • Untouchable
  • Dear Ava
  • Absolution
  • Unbreak This Heart
  • The Rebel of Raleigh High (Raleigh Rebels #1)
  • Broken Hill Hearts (Broken Hill High #4)
  • Broken Empire (Boys of Oak Park Prep, #3)
  • Waiting for Autumn
Subscribe to the Kennedy Boys newsletter to read exclusive bonus scenes and advance samples of new romance releases. http://eepurl.com/cpxkFP

USA Today bestselling author Siobhan Davis writes emotionally intense young adult and new adult fiction with swoon-worthy romance, complex characters, and tons of unexpected plot twists and turns that will have you flipping the pages beyond bedtime! She is

Forever Love (2 books)
  • No Feelings Involved (Forever Love #2)
“You may not have a future, but you will always have that past. Don’t let anything or anyone take away those happy memories of your first love.” 2 likes
“Oh, honey, don’t waste your time trying to figure out the inner workings of the male brain. You’ll just give yourself a headache.” 2 likes