Start by marking “Thou Shall Not: A Dark Ten Commandments Anthology” as Want to Read:
Thou Shall Not: A Dark Ten Commandments Anthology

Thou Shall Not: A Dark Ten Commandments Anthology

The devil whispered in our ears. We listened. We obeyed. We sinned.
Shall we repent? Or shall we take you down with us?

Thou shall not have any other gods before me.
Thou shall not make yourself a carved image.
Thou shall not take the Lord's name in vain.
Thou shall remember the Sabbath Day and keep it holy.
Thou shall honor your mother and father.
Thou shall not murder.
Th

To ask other readers questions about Thou Shall Not, please sign up.

Dawn Yarrow
Jan 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
So far i have read Yolanda Olson's story and C.M Radcliff's in this anthology and i cannot wait to read the rest.
Yolanda always brings an amazing story that you just sit back and enjoy the ride and this one did not disappoint. What one man will do to find his love, someone worthy enough to match his mood and flavour of bubblicious. Will he remove his mask long enough to find it?

C.M Radcliff brought one crazy woman to her story. I was left gob smacked at how deranged her story went and i absolu
Katie Silvi
May 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
C.M. Radcliffs Genesis is mesmerizing!!! It hit every dark and twisted aspect you are looking for. I was so intrigued, that I couldnt put it down. It had my emotion flipping all over the place.
Becca is just captivating with the way she goes about life. I couldnt help but want to know more about her.
Theresa O'connell
Jun 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I read Acrimony by Yolanda Olson and I was hooked from the first page. I found myself immediately drawn into the main character’s dark, twisted mind and he never let me go. God has spoken and I am both scared and excited for the rest of the “Thou Shall Not” Anthology.
Lis Garcia
Jan 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This review is based on Yolanda Olson's Acrimony.

You follow the god as he watches his chosen one. The one he watched for seven days, the one that doesn't know she has been chosen yet. But there is an obstacle in the way, false love, and that just won't do. The story has a unique aspect and will keep you reading from the begining to the very end.
I feel like I need to go pray and shout thou shalt have no other gods before him and stay away from flavored gum.

Can't wait to read the rest of the sto
Bridgett Brown
Jan 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Full disclosure I’ve only read Yolanda Olson’s story so far. But good gravy if you ever met a guy that wants to take you for a walk down a desolate road don’t go. Especially if said man has a mask that lights up like he’s going to a rave. Thou shall not worship any Gods before me..... but what if you don’t know that God exists.... oh he’ll show you your mistakes.
Linda Cotter
Jan 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I just finished Yolanda Olson's story, and she really knocked this one out of the park. Twisted and intriguing, it really kept me pouring through the pages!
Joy Westerfield
May 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Genesis by CM Radcliff will keep you on the edge of your seat throughout this story. It is not for the feint of heart, but I couldn’t put it down! This Anthology depicts each of the Ten Commandments and this is about one of them. What do you do when everything you know has changed and you now have a new purpose in life? The story revolves around Rebecca and what happens to her and her family. This story takes you on a wild ride and it is a dark one! Truly incredible.
Jaime Reynolds
May 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
So far I have read Thall Shall Not Murder “Genesis” by C.M. Radcliff. It is dark, twisted and a beautiful read. This story is definitely not for the faint of heart. I absolutely loved it and wish there was more of it to read. She is a masterful storyteller and has you becoming so absorbed in the story that you never want it to end. I am so excited to read the rest of this anthology because I know it is going to be fantastic.
Mandy Williams
May 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Divine justice or depravity? Genesis by C.M. Radcliff took me on a ride exploring the true meaning of devotion. Rebecca Thomas, pastors child, loves her parents and her Lord. Confronted by tragedy, we watch as Ms. Radcliff shows the depths the devout go to prove their faith and the fine line between loyalty and depravity. I was blown away. Once again she hits all my buttons in the best way.
Cinderella (Nysa Bookish)
May 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
I volunteered to read an ARC of Genesis by CM Radcliff and let me tell you, I am still speechless. This is NOT a religious and is not for the faint of heart. This story is unlike any I have read and the details, mind games and the darkness boggled my mind. I want to know more about what will happen next.
MissPetiteBrunetteBookBlog
Shelves: dark
-Genesis by CM Radcliff (5 stars)
This book is one story within the Thou Shall Not Anthology and a spin on the 10 commandments in a dark way. Genesis by CM Radcliff is a dark and twisted ride you will not be able to put down but be warned this is not for the faint of heart. This is the story of Rebecca “Becca” Thomas and what becomes of her after a tragedy strikes. What a wild read and I truly enjoyed it to the very end.

-Perfect Denial By Ally Vance (5 stars)
Well let me pick my jaw up off the flo
Ellie Midwood
Jan 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: dark-read
Oooohhh, I do love me a good serial killer story, and one coming from my favorite horror Queen, Yolanda Olson, is always a treat! The best part was perhaps that it was written from the first person perspective which allowed me into the deepest, darkest corners of the “God’s” mind as he stalked his unsuspecting victims before making his move when they least expected it. Ms. Olson always writes her villains the best; they come out so freaking real, it’s scary and fascinating at the same time! This ...more
Elaine
Jan 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Charity B. has pulled this part of the book off!! Her writing is dark and depraved it has everything you need in this type of book!! Sick and twisted!!
Jennifer Kreinbring
Jun 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This review is for Coveted by C.L. Matthews as part of the TSN anthology. Wow! I’m so stunned and yearning for more! This little snippet was too short but perfectly enough to pull you right in and invest you completely! It fires off quick with sparks flying between Tempi and Deacon Shaw, a man who was convinced that nothing could make him go against his god......think again you delicious sinner you 🔥🔥 jaw dropping moments, and super hot chemistry, not to mention when the doors fly open....you ca ...more
Erin Figueiredo
May 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Thou Shall not Murder “Genesis” by C.M. Radcliff is one hell of a short story. Unbelievable and not for the faint of heart. I had no idea where this story was going and where it ended up was amazing and truly twisted. I can really see this turning into one wicked twisted series. You won’t be able to put this one down until you finish it. Fantastic writing as always. C.M. really knows how to keep us thoroughly entertained.
Madeleine East
Jun 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
My review is for Acrimony by Yolanda Olson.

Good God, that was dark, twisted and intense. NEVER talk to strangers and NEVER go for walks with them. I couldn't believe what I reading and had to reread it. It was vile and I loved it. Looking forward to more books by Yolanda.
Amanda Lee
May 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
So far I have only read Genesis by CM Radcliff. Wow! She really delivered in providing a dark and twisted story. I was on the edge of my seat itching to see what Rebecca would do next. She was captivating and I couldn’t look away.
I cannot wait for the rest of the anthology.
Ellie Lund
May 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I’ve only read C.M. Radcliff’s Genesis so far, but, as expected, and what she is known for in telling the story of the sick and twisted killers (or is it murderers?)
Though...this isn’t a “religious” book; there are deep references to religion. This didn’t both me, at all, but if you are a religious person, this may not be your book.
I can’t wait to read the others in this anthology!!
Mack Black
May 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Genesis by CM Radcliff will take you on a dark journey focused around one of the ten commandments. Rebecca learns all about the ten commandments and her story focuses on the one which resonated with her most. It's dark and twisted and will leave you with your mouth gaping open as she does what she thinks is Gods plan for the "chosen one".
Cm Radcliff never disappoints with her dark stories and jaw dropping twists and turns.
Katy Tinnin
This review is for Genesis by C.M. Radcliff

What. The. What did I just read? CM Radcliff has totally blown my mind. Genesis was a dark, twisted terrifying tale that turned me inside out and I LOVED every second. The writing was so clear it felt like I was watching a movie. A complete horror story wrapped up in a neat little package and I need more! If you want it pitch black and shivery, read this right now!

This review is for Coveted by CL Matthews. How can so much heat be packed in to such a sho
Katie M of BBKA
May 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
Radcliff's Genesis is a dark, warped, unnerving short story into the mind of a devout pastor's daughter. Becca's journey is not for the faint of heart and in true fashion, Cali blew me away with this story. She knows how to draw you in from the very beginning, test your tolerance at every level and then leave you wanting so much more!!
Book Boyfriend Whoarder Tania
I have read Charity’s B story of shall honor my father and mother, and man where do I begin Charity B has hit this story out of the ball park. The story is dark story and at the same time for me there was parts it was so hot 🔥. I know I’m going to hell for it 😂. The ending left me wanting more. 5 star ⭐ review.

This review is for C.M. Radcliff Genesis story, the story is really good. You get hooked and think to yourself how you enjoy the dark bloody scenes of stories. Also in this story the endin
Tami Thomason
THOU SHALL NOT MURDER by CM Radcliff

Once again Radcliff has taken me on a dark and twisted ride and left me in awe of her talent.

Updated to add review for Coveted by C.L. Matthews

Matthews never fails to test my limits and leave me breathless! #QueenOfTaboo
Beauty And The Books
May 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kristen
Genesis by CM Radcliff is so good in a dark and twisted kind of way. If you don't like dark, twisted and a little demented this book is not for you but if you want something dark, twisted and pushes all the goodness in you out of you for a little while then this is certainly your book.
Tammy
Jun 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
So far I have only read perfect denial by Ally Vance
Yup it's definitely a bit of a taboo read. Lillian is the perfect daughter in the eyes of the town, but behind closed doors damn this girl has some fight in her. Landon is the love of her life, and all she wants is to run away with him. But we'll this wouldn't be a taboo story if she got what she wanted. Great read, definitely love these kinds of stories.
Karlie
Jun 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
I have only read HB Jasick and Faith Ryan’s sinner and saint so far,but I want more,I think this collection will be absolutely awesome,just going by sinner and saint 😀😈.
Camie and Noah are complete opposites but work so well.loved it 😀
Sara ✨ Next Book Review Blog ✨
Ok so I read CL Matthews story, Genesis. This was a quick hour or so read. I'm not even sure how to review this. It is incredibly dark. Perhaps even a bit scary! It's definitely not a romance. It's also not for the weak or timid. Matthews takes us to the dark and passes over into the blank area into nothingness. I mean, WOAH!

Her writing itself is great. You can't help but fall into this story. I almost feel dirty that I want to know what happens next. I can't help if though, books that stretch
Danielle Higgins -BBKA
May 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I don't know why I ever get surprised by C. M.'s writing anymore. But every time I read one of her stories she continually impresses me and leaves me craving more of her work. She is phenomenal, her short story Genesis is dark and twisted. This story takes religious zealot to a whole new level. I was not expecting this story, it truly is a work of art.
Claire Westbrook
May 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh wow, what an amazing story from CM Radcliff - Genesis. Once you start reading this Dark thriller you just can't put it down. Truly an Incredible story. Not for the faint hearted xx
Tracey
May 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
CM radcliff book was my favorite story in this analogy. I was hooked from the first pages this is a dark thriller that will leave you speechless. I couldn't get this story out of my head even long after I have read it. Great set of stories.
Michelle Brown is an International Bestselling Author. Michelle writes in multiple genres such as Mafia Romance, Dark Romance, Horror Fiction, and many more. She lives in a small town located in North Carolina, USA. A wife and mother, she writes stories that will break your heart only to put it back together again, just a bit bloodier. Michelle also co-writes with a close friend under the pen name ...more