Start by marking “In Pink - Part-One of the "Domains" Series : Where female domination meets upscale vacation” as Want to Read:

With an original cover designed by the great Sardax, the incomparable and glorious Miss Irene brings you her latest adventure in the world of dominant and irresistible females and the men – and sometimes women – enslaved into their service.

Welcome to the first book in the glorious Miss Irene’s “Domains” series.

Imagine a corporation, so powerful and secretive, that it c
Published September 15th 2018

To ask other readers questions about In Pink - Part-One of the "Domains" Series , please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about In Pink - Part-One of the "Domains" Series

Start your review of In Pink - Part-One of the "Domains" Series : Where female domination meets upscale vacation
Sally
t’s rare that a book leaves me completely speechless, but In Pink was so absolutely breathtaking that I find myself struggling to capture its erotic elegance . . . and I fear my simple comments can never do it justice. For those of you who are not yet familiar with Miss Irene Clearmont, she is the undisputed Queen of “the most deviously extreme and literate female-domination fiction.” When you read her stories, you live them . . . you love them . . . and you submit to them.

In Pink is the first i
Aleson Alexander
Nov 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: femdom
Breathtaking!

When I read Miss Irene Clearmont's work, I never know what to say.  She steals my thoughts as well as my breath.

Miss Irene Clearmont's work is not for everyone.  It is strong, powerful, intense, and unforgiving.  It is deep and complex, oftentimes dark, and not for the weak-willed or faint of heart.  You can't come at her casually.  You have to be prepared to invest thought, focus, and intent.  However, you will be greatly rewarded.  She asks not for your love, but only for your unw
Cbtok
Nov 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Alexa, a high-powered criminal attorney in New York in the year 2033, has a vacation planned. But her boyfriend, Charles, has spoiled her plans for her final evening by using his safeword. And he has repeatedly done this every time Alexa sets up a scenario where she will really get what she needs from him.

Frustrated, she decides to send him away for some training to her friend, Miss Gillian, to set him to rights.

Alexa, then travels to her vacation at a place set up by Chastity Microsystems Dom
Michael Green
Dec 28, 2020
Arcane
Feb 20, 2021

• Watching Her Turn Bi
  • Confessing to the Futanari Nun (Hung Nuns Book 1)
  • Play With Us: An Urban Foursome Game Night Fantasy (Erotic Swingers #2)
  • Gambling on Gender: an erotic gender swap tale
  • Leslie: First Time Hotwife
A simple warning:
This is a gateway into ADULT writing with Female Domination as the sub-genre.

Last Work Published:
In Silver - Domains Series

Currently Being Written:
Smoke & Mirrors

My writing is strong, complex and uncompromising and not intended for those of weak temperament. A wicked cocktail... A deep draft of sexual fetish, with a twist of horror, a dash of uncertainty and a slice of tender an

News & Interviews