Start by marking “To Death & Back (The Crisanta Knight #5)” as Want to Read:
To Death & Back (The Crisanta Knight #5)

To Death & Back

(Crisanta Knight #5)

And here I thought saving one realm was enough to fill up my to-do list.

Following the revelation that the antagonists were after the location of all of Book's genies, my friends and I knew our Wonderland road trip was far from over. With the magic fluctuation event known as the Vicennalia Aurora days away, antagonists and magic hunters hot on our tail, and my treacherous
Published April 1st 2019 by BQB Publishing

To ask other readers questions about To Death & Back, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about To Death & Back

Start your review of To Death & Back (The Crisanta Knight #5)
Riddhi
Mar 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The fifth book of the series is the best one I have read so far. The adventure and the fight between protagonists and antagonists continues. Crisa is the most admirable character. The book has action, adventure and lot of mystery. The quest for Excalibur is not easy and the journey is very exciting to read. I love this book and can't wait for the next book.
Natasha Chowdory
Mar 22, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Ileana Renfroe
Apr 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is the 5th book out of an expected 8th series story. The story is about Crisanta Knight the protagonist who comes from a world called “Book”. This magical world has a mysterious prophet and each book starts with a prologue prophecy.

This is an easy enjoyable book to read. It definitely encompasses adventure and mystery. What happens to Alex, Arian, and Mauvrey in the end? Does The Lady of the Lake send Daniel, Jason, and Crisanta back? What about the Four Waters of Paradise? You have to read
Living My Best Book Life
Sep 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: fantasy
To Death & Back was a thrilling and enchanting YA novel that gave a unique twist to known characters from fairytales. This is book 5 in the series and was my first time reading a book by Geanna. I'm so glad I read this book because it reminded me about how great the YA genre can be!

I loved being introduced to Crisanta Knight. She was powerful, confident, and a leader. In this book, she is on a journey to claim Excalibur. There are lots of scary, magical, and all-around enjoyable moments in
Elinor
Sep 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: owned-books
I really really enjoyed this book!
I got sent it by geanna and hadn't read the first four books but still loved this one. I think because I hadn't read the others it took me a while longer to get into the book but once I did it was pretty fast flowing.
I love all the relationships between characters and I thought the worlds were really cool and I loved the story arc and the ending was really sudden and now I want to read the next book!
I'm a big fan of the Merlin TV show so loved the Camelot
Jeanna Smith
Apr 04, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The 5th book did not disappoint. There was lots of action, questions answered and questions leaving the reader wanting more. I'm really enjoying Crisanta's adventure even if it's going to take a couple years to finish, I'll be waiting.
Rachel Brantley
Apr 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another awesome Crisanta episode!!

I was so SHOOK when I got to the end!! I NEED MORE! This story has kept me going for a while now. Its going to be hard waiting for the next one ..
Kathryn Rossati
Apr 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
As usual with this series, this book was a blast! I loved every moment of it and can't wait until the next is released!
Geneviève (thefreckledbookworm)
I tried reading this one a few times, and I simply can't get into it. I was originally lead to believe that this is a YA book, but it feels much more middle grade to me. I don't particularly enjoy the writing style, and the story line is a bit confusing. A lot of characters are introduced at first, and they're hard to keep track of. The whole world really reminded me of the TV show Once Upon a Time. Since my 2020 resolution is to DNF books I simply can't get into, I'm letting this one go. Thank ...more
Lois (thecarrotstories)
Oct 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another awesome book from the Crisanta Knight series! The adventures just kept coming one after another and not one disappointed me.

This time the story was mostly set in Camelot as the group of heroes and princesses set out to claim Excalibur. Being a magical and enchanted realm with kings, knights, wizards and witches, the story was definitely very exciting.

It was a fun read with a suspenseful plot that kept me wanting more. A great book to pick up to come out of a reading slump. I would most
Alexa
Aug 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book takes Crisanta Knight's story and turns up the volume to full blast! It's a race to Excalibur and there's a realm's worth of baddies to outwit on the way - but Crisa always shows up with sass and style!

I couldn't put it down! This new book confronts Crisa with difficult choices between life and death and the opportunity to see the full spectrum of potential in her powers. Now Crisa is asking genuinely intriguing questions about what it means to be a hero and fight for justice.

I also
Fierymermaidbooks
Sep 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sabrina
May 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
Continuing Crisanta Knight's quest to save Book and the other realms from the evil magic hunters and antagonists.
Crisa's magic is growing ever stronger and so is her desire to keep the balance and ensure the Pure Magic doesn't take her over and turn her evil. But with so much on the line she needs all her strength and power. Full of mysterious prophecies and dreams of the future, the book keeps you guessing as to what will actually happen.
So much has happened since we met Crisanta as a young
Jennifer Warren
Jun 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic story

This series is one of the best, I've read in quite some time. I can hardly wait until the next book is published. The story line is amazing and keeps you entertained throughout the book. This is a great twist on old classics.
Torie
Jul 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was the first book in this series I have read. Crisanmta Knight is on a mission to save Book. The action and adventure kept me on the edge of my seat. I will be buying all the rest of the books in this series!
Pradeep Gunda
May 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved reading this series so much. Book was full of mystery, suspence and adventures. The journey in different wonderlands and challenges crisa and her friends faced were intriguing. Can't wait to read next book.
Victoria DiMarzio
Kathryn
Apr 04, 2019
Candice
Oct 22, 2019

• The Wendy (Tales of the Wendy, #1)
  • Ellie and the Prince (Faraway Castle, #1)
  • Avalon High
  • Beast of Rosemead: A Retelling of Beauty and the Beast (Fairytales of Folkshore, #4)
  • The Girl the Sea Gave Back (Sky in the Deep, #2)
  • Legacy (Keeper of the Lost Cities #8)
  • The Green-Eyed Prince (The Classical Kingdoms, #0.5)
  • Chasing the Shadows
  • Vardaesia (The Medoran Chronicles, #5)
  • The Noble Servant (A Medieval Fairy Tale, #3)
  • Eight Cousins (Eight Cousins, #1)
  • The Lady and the Wish (Faraway Castle, #4)
  • Queen of Cahraman: A Retelling of Aladdin (Fairytales of Folkshore, #3)
  • The City of Veils (Princess Vigilante, #1)
  • Kingdom of Ruses (Ruses, #1)
  • Half Magic (Tales of Magic, #1)
  • Curse of Magic (The Fairy Tale Enchantress, #2)
  • The Potion Diaries (Potion, #1)
Geanna Culbertson adores chocolate chip cookies, watching Netflix in pajamas, and the rain. Of course, in her case, the latter is kind of hard to come by. As her dad notes, In California, we don't have seasons, we have special effects. On the flip side, she is deeply afraid of ice skating and singing in public. Although, she forces herself to do both on occasion because she believes facing your ...more

Crisanta Knight (7 books)
  • Protagonist Bound (Crisanta Knight, #1)
  • The Severance Game (Crisanta Knight, #2)
  • Inherent Fate (Crisanta Knight, #3)
  • The Liar, The Witch, & The Wormhole (Crisanta Knight, #4)
  • The Lost King (Crisanta Knight #6)
  • Crisanta Knight Series (5 Book Series)