Start by marking “The 13: Tales of Macabre” as Want to Read:
The 13: Tales of Macabre

The 13: Tales of Macabre

Can you survive all 12?

Killer watermelons, murderous jewelry boxes, centenarian sea whisperers, creatures of myth/legend, and more...

This supernatural story collection will make you reconsider everything you thought you knew. At night you'll hover under your covers while looking over your shoulder in the day.

Down, down in the depths they fell; bodies in the dark of a liqui
ebook
Published October 26th 2018 by Stephanie Ayers

To ask other readers questions about The 13, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The 13

K.M. Jenkins
Oct 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-reviewed
Stephanie Ayers doesn't disappoint with book two in her, The 13 series. The 13: Tales of Macabre opens with an epic story of love and betrayal pulling you in. As with Tales of Illusory you will find a story to spark your inner horror fancies around this most wonderful time of year. No I'm not talking about the horrid Christmas season, I'm talking about the best holiday ever! Halloween.

If you don't know me or the fact that I am the proud mother of two twin 1 year-old boys then you will understan
Amy
Oct 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the very first book of Author Stephanie Ayes I have read and I must admit this will not be my last.
I LOVE books that you start to read and you just immerse yourself completely.
The collection of stories reminded me of sitting around my living room listening to different scary stories with friends and family in which some you could walk away fine and others that stayed with you throughout the night.
For a woman who grew up watching horror films and listening to old time Spanish fork lore I
Lisa Briskey
Nov 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is my review of The 13: Tales of Macabre the second book in the 13 series by Stephanie Ayers. This book was published by Ayers Creative Concepts in October of 2018. This book is considered to be horror, fiction, and short stories. In this book, you will find a forward page by JM Ames and an Introduction page by Stacey Overby.

In Frequent Flyer Livery Service, you will find a lovestruck vampire who kills people so he can bring his love back to life. The ending was not what I expected. I enjoy
Amanda Lindsey Bursting Bookshelf Blog
Another awesomely creepy and dark read from this author! I loved each story. They pull you into each story and the darkness takes hold and grips you on until the end! Each story was fantastic! I really love shorter reads sometimes and these are perfect to just read, stop and pick back up at the next story.
Stephanie
Sep 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
El
Ahbet
Nov 07, 2018
william barton
Nov 15, 2018
A published author with a knack for twisted tales, Stephanie Ayers is a coffee guzzling, word whispering, world building creative ninja and unicorn living in Ohio disguised as a human. She mothers her children, loves her husband, attends church, and avoids all things housework and zombies. When she isn't doing any of these things, she can be found stretching her creative wings designing book cover ...more