Start by marking “Warrant (Vindicator, #2)” as Want to Read:
Warrant (Vindicator, #2)

Warrant

(Vindicator Series #2)

Every wrongdoing warrants a consequence. In my case, I’ve decided to settle the score with death.
Especially when, what brought this on, what stirred up my crazy, was the vicious attack on an innocent young girl.
Worse, one that ended in her death.
Years, I’ve been plotting to take out the men I used to call my brothers.
The men who double-crossed me by brutally murdering my
Published December 10th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Warrant, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Warrant

Marnie
Dec 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
“I will never understand why life has to be so cruel to some and carefree for others.”

Jillian Wiley (Chapter2).
This statement from Jillian, has always been my one question in life, and it hit right to my soul. Why do some people have to be the ones who suffer so much torment and deprivation in life, that it makes them a barely living shell of a person.

Never have I ever read so many challenging reads since I decided to step outside of my comfortable boundaries this year, and have discovered a pl
XxTainaxX
Apr 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Audiobook review. This story packs a punch. It isn’t for the faint of heart. It has grit and is raw. It’s unapologetic and unforgiving. Chaz is a hero that is tough as they come but who is open about his vulnerability and beliefs. Jillian is a woman betrayed by many yet not jaded or soured by her very tragic life.

These two characters deserved a little bit of light in their dark world. They deserved joy and love amongst the misery and death. I’m glad they allowed for that to be possible when the
Anne Milne
Dec 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
After meeting Chaz in Vengeance i was excited to get to his book however I felt conflicted whilst reading. The pace of the story was hard for me to get into, it would get going action wise and then slow down completel.

Jillian was a character I liked but didn't fall in love with. At times she just infuriated me so much yes i know she had her reasons but it didn't stop me wanting to give her a shake. Chaz on the other hand was fascinating. His internal battles between right and wrong, revenge and
Kathy Coopmans
Nov 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Now in Kindle Unlimited. Grab a copy and get ready to slip into my dark side.
Gah. I'm so excited for you to meet a man who walks out his door and becomes a ruthless cold-blooded killer, but when he's with Jillian, he becomes a different man.
He's wicked, he's tempting, he's sexy, and he is one badass MF'er.
Grab a copy at the release week price of 2.99.

Amazon- https://amzn.to/2SP65Qt
Amazon UK-https://amzn.to/2Dq1tMm
Amazon CA- https://amzn.to/2D8LaTd
Amazon AU- https://amzn.to/2PhG5PJ

Haven't re
TheGuideToRomanceNovels
Dec 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is a ARC review. Also, this is a(new to me author & book!

This is a Mafia Romance and very graphic. I am not new to those, I quiet enjoy them because most the time the hero learns his place, and the romance is off the hook.

If you like dark reads, this is for you. It contains murder, sex trafficking, blood, sexual/physical abuse...not in a sense you may think. But this is a mafia war book, so.

This book has all the feels, i won't lie...my heart still breaks for Jillian. Even though she is
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Dec 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
description
A walk on the dark side…

It seems that each story in the Diamond-verse becomes darker with each new outing. More intense. More violent. More emotional throat punches. This world is dark and uncomfortable, where anger and pain flow freely. Why do I keep coming (happily) back? Because the people and their stories are addictive and Jillian and Chaz remind me why…

What would I do if the one thing that made my life worthwhile were taken away in a sadistic act of cruelty? I hope I never find out, as rev
2OCC Reviews
Dec 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: gemma
Warrant was a dark romance and explored a lot of dark themes. It is full of angst and drama throughout the story keeping the reader captivated throughout the story. Each of the characters in the story carried around their own pain, guilt and anger over events that happened in their past. The author did a fabulous job with making the characters emotions evident leaving me feel the anger along with them.

I absolutely loved Chaz and I found that he was a strong character. The way that he never gave
Lucy Berson
Dec 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Warrant by Kathy Coopmans……. as I expected this book was amazing!!!! We met Chaz in the previous book but I had no idea that I was going to be drawn to him and this book and not be able to put it down.
Chaz wants revenge and has it all planned until he sees the woman that Jillian has become. Will Chaz be able to get his revenge like he has spent his life planning or will Jillian be an obstacle. Will it be possible to get his revenge and the girl?
There honestly has not been one book by Ms. Coopm
Lisa Stinson
Dec 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
While this book is definitely on the darker side, there were many times the relationship that Jillian and Chaz were building made me forget it was a darker romance. I loved seeing Jillian grow and come out of her shell. Seeing Chaz become head over heels for Jillian was absolutely perfect. I truly enjoyed the revenge that Chaz warranted over everyone. They definitely got what they deserved. Jillian and Chaz’s HEA was perfect.
Meredith
Dec 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
My personal opinion is it was a little hard to get into in the beginning. Once you are hooked there is no turning back. Chaz and Jillian will have you hook, line and sinker. Their story will gut you and many parts are hard to stomach, but the storyline is fresh and unlike any other. The characters will blow you away. I loved their HEA
Becky Rendon
Dec 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
Warrant:
noun- justification or authority for an action, belief, or feeling.
verb- justify or necessitate (a certain course of action)

Something terrible was done. It warranted a response. The response has been years in the making. Nothing is going to stop it. Nothing, not even the sexy Siren.

Revenge. Justification. Justice. Or peace. However you say it, he is out to get it. She's either with him or against him. Except there never really is a question...

Life hasn't been easy. It hasn't been fair. I
Lynne Garlick
Dec 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This to me exceeds the five stars! I want a mother trucking golden button Damn it!! *stamps foot! I am loving this darker side of Kathy Coopmans.
I have already handed over my heart and soul to this author, she has now taken my last breath with this book, I am drowning in delicious darkness, nobody throw me a life line.....I mean really who needs oxygen?....breathing is overrated right?!
Leaona Luxx
Dec 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Dark and dirty done right!!

Coopmans digs deep into our dark corners with Warrant. Jillian doesn’t realize what secrets can do and Chaz believes they warrant justice. Gritty, raw, and angst filled, Warrant pulls you in and doesn’t let go!! When all that’s wrong with the world, is what’s right, what’s left for this couple to do? Survival isn’t the only thing in the plans.
Cali Gals
Nov 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
If you like a dark read that leaves you reeling then here you go. It is full of angst and you get some sexy added to spice it up even more. Sex trafficking, murder, and sexual/physical abuse are some of the elements explored so be ready for an intense experience. I will admit some of it was hard to get through because of how extreme it was. I did it though and now I am just processing how crazy this book is. So as I said if you love dark, angsty books this one will take you for a ride. Happy Rea ...more
Crystal Gray
Sep 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book, WOW! You definitely should read Vengeance first. This whole series has all the feels! Chaz, I fell in love with him in the first book but oh my goodness. I am left speechless, even a month later I don't know what to say! Just read it.
Ana Rita
Dec 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This lady here introduced me to one of my favorite genres and let me tell you that every book that she writes made me even more addicted.
Not only can she write a steamy romance but also amazing Mafia books. And guess... This new book is a mafia book... I'm so happy...
Kathy Coopmans has been a constant in my reading life and her books left me wanting more and more. Her writing is raw and intense, steamy, dark with so much feelings between each chapter. Only the ones who have read her books know
April Symes
This is a Mafia Romance and does have graphic scenes. I like books that go into detail; I quite enjoy them because most the time the hero realizes what a jerk he is - goes from jerk to hero, and the romance is off the chains good!! Now as for the graphic nature to this book-If you like dark reads, this is the one for you. It contains sex trafficking, murder, blood, sexual/physical abuse.. this is a mafia war book, so be prepared. It is not as descriptive but it is gritty, dark and definitely get ...more
Naadira  Moodley (BookedMercy)
“Star light, star bright,
First star I see tonight,
I wish I may; I wish I might,
Have this wish I wish tonight.”

This dark mafia read is the first book I have read by Kathy Coopmans. It is a dark mafia read about a girl who lives in fear of her brother. He is one sadistic motherf***er who deserves to be put six feet under. He is involved in sex trafficking and abuses (sexually and physically) them continuously. He went too far by kidnapping Chaz’s (hero) sister and abusing her. He killed her
Tee loves Kyle Jacobson
Lordy..... Lordy..... Lordy..... WTF did I just read is what I said after finishing Warrant. Holy Hades my mind was spinning and rollercoastering all the while wondering what the hell was going to happen to poor Jillian and Chaz. I mean Kathy kudos to you because this series is the shizz and I can't get enough.

Chaz oh man I loved me some Chaz. He is all alpha badarse and he takes no shizz from anyone. When his sister is brutally killed he is determined to get his vengeance and get it he did. Wha
Sandra
Jan 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
Wow I was warned that this one was dark, and it definitely was that! I had just finished a couple of rom-coms and thought I wanted my next book to be a bit darker, I definitely got what I wished for. Kathy Coopmans is a new to me author so I really was not familiar with her writing, I have to say even though there are many tough subjects involved in this book, the story kept me engaged, except when it got a bit too graphic I had to skim a bit during some of those scenes. But the story kept me wa ...more
Erin Lewis
Apr 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 star Review Warrant (Vindicator #2) by Kathy Coopmans

Audio Review:

Written by Kathy Coopmans and narrated by Sarah Puckett, this was at times a confronting, yet gripping book to listen too. Please note that this book does contain triggers so make sure you heed the warnings.
I was gripped within minutes of starting this audio book and I totally get the need that Chaz has for vengeance.
This is an emotional and dark book that is extremely well written and dragged me in from the first chapter. The
Teri
Dec 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This dark and gritty read will make your insides melt and your mind spaz as you take in all that is going on in this dark and dirty read. There is tons going on and keep you invested in the story. After being tortured and watching his sister die at the hands of his crew, Chaz gets the skills and knowledge he needs to warrant his revenge. He has no idea what will happen once he puts his plan in action and with a little help from some friends they set to work righting all the wrongs. Betrayal, rap ...more
Kylee
Nov 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Two broken people who are weighed down by guilt, fear, anger and a taste for revenge. He was her mystery man, he made her feel special, safe and alive but she couldn't have him because the fear of losing him was too much. She was supposed to be part of the revenge that was warranted but the stars that had been wished upon granted him something else, a love that lit him from the inside out. Chaz was a man drowning in darkness until Jillian, she brought the light to his heart and soul. Their story ...more
Amy [Book Addict Reviews]
Dec 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
After reading Vengeance I was looking forward to Chaz’s story, but once I started it I kind of had mixed feelings about it. The story will build and then kind of crash at times, I found it hard to keep my interest because it would slow down so much.

I was not a fan of Jillian, she kind of annoyed me at times and was slightly immature, but I also get with everything she has experienced can play a role in that. Chaz on the other hand was badass. Who know an assassin could be so sweet and caring. Y
Heather Whitaker Red Hatter Book Blog
This is an amazing dark mafia read. Can two broken souls piece their hearts back together to live the lives they both deserve? This story is full for heartbreak, angst, and a ton of emotional, sexual, and mental abuse. Throw in some sex trafficking and you have yourself an action packed mafia love story. The two main characters Jillian and Chaz endure these things at the hand by someone they both loved and trusted.

Jillian's character pulled at the ole heartstrings. The things she was put through
Heather
Jan 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Kathy has done it again! Warrant is a Beautifully written story that comes from darkness, but has a chance at the light. Chaz has gone through some stuff most would only ever have nightmares about. Jillian has gone through her own hell! Their nightmares all revolve around the same person, Alec, Chaz's ex-best friend and Jillian's brother. I really hate that guy!!! I can't say too much without giving spoilers, so I will keep this short. What would Warrant you to seek Revenge? Would anything? Coul ...more
Tammi
Dec 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Gah!! I am loving the dark side of Kathy Coopmans. It's dark, dirty and simply delicious I devoured this story.
She's broken, he's broken both running from the guilt of a dark horrific past. But drawn together like magnets. Secrets keep them apart both too ashamed to reveal their past.
Chaz peaked my interest in Vengeance and now we get his story. A sick and twisted story that keeps him looking for revenge.
And Jillian the girl went through Hell and had no escape from a demented brother.
Together t
Denise Van plew
Dec 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Man oh man where can you start and what can you say with one such as this? This will start you out in the deep and the dark but you gotta have it to have the base for this one. It leaves you with your mouth open spewing a bit of anger too. Some of the men in this one is evil through and through. Along comes Jillian and your mind is taken in another direction with watching her every move. The one who wraps around her soul though is dark but in a different light. It would seem also that it brought ...more
Up All Night Book Addict
Dec 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviews, read-2018
I don't know how to write this review. Coopman's has such a unique writing style. She also has a knack for writing gritty books that may not appeal to all, but sure appeal to me.

Let's talk characters. I liked Jillian. She was a tough cookie considering everything she had to go through. She is a survivor. She is the kind of female character I can get behind. And then there is Chaz. I am on the fence. I like his character, but at the same time he seemed too soft at times. His interactions with Jil
Rhonda Ziglar
Nov 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5 DARK AND GRIPPING STARS!! OMG......This story held me hostage!!! The story is not a nice sweet love story, it is DARK, GRIPPING and BRUTALLY RAW with a BEAUTIFUL love story weaved in. Kathy Coopmans takes us readers on a wild ride that you can't and don't want to get off until the end. Chaz and Jillian story is rough, they are both broken, but need each other to repair their souls. If you love dark romance with tough subjects, 1-Click this book.
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Untamed
  • Blane (Blood and Sex, #3)
  • Ge-Mi (Part One)
  • Lord of the Deep (Horde Wars, #5)
  • The Lunar Effect (The Ayla St. John Chronicles, #1)
  • Dark Seduction (Altered States)
  • The Cyn and Raphael Novellas: Betrayed, Hunted, Unforgiven, and Compelled (Vampires in America)
  • The Second Book of Grimm (Grimm's Circle, #3 & 4)
  • Asmodeus (Fallen Angel, #2)
  • Blood Web (Blood Curse, #10)
  • Eternal Love (Immortal Witches, #1 & 2)
  • Vampire Vintage
  • A Taste For Revenge (Kendrian Vampires, #2)
  • Savage Chains: Captured (Men in Chains, #1.5)
  • Blood Wicked (Blood, #4)
  • Sunroper (Goddesses Rising, #3)
  • Blood Vice (Nightfall Syndicate #1)
  • Dead Alert (Guardians of the Dark, #5)
Kathy is a USA Today Best Selling Author. A wife, mother, and book nerd. She loves chatting with her readers and making new book friends. You can visit with her and other book lovers in her reading group.

Vindicator Series (3 books)
  • Vengeance (Vindicator, #1)
  • Retaliation