Start by marking “Reckless Abandon (Reckless - The Smoky Mountain Trio Book 2)” as Want to Read:
Reckless Abandon (Reckless - The Smoky Mountain Trio Book 2)

Reckless Abandon (Reckless - The Smoky Mountain Trio Book 2)

4.76  ·  Rating details ·  46 Ratings  ·  36 Reviews
I never should have let her go.
Or left him.
I thought it was the right thing - what was right for all of us.
I thought it was best. I thought we could move on.
I was wrong.
I thought I could stop loving her. Or forget about him.
I didn't.
I could never stop.
Published October 1st 2018

To ask other readers questions about Reckless Abandon, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Reckless Abandon

Christine
Sep 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
If I thought part one of the Smoky Mountain Trio was hot......then this part was on fire!! And after reading Reckless Abandon, I just cannot get enough of Cam, Sage, and London. The love between these three characters is just so beautiful to witness and I want more of it. Even through all the time spent apart and holding onto the anger of the past, the connection between all of them when they are together will never, ever go away. I cannot wait for part three, which I'm sure will be an epic conc ...more
Kim
Sep 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
After reading Reckless Youth, I had no idea what Sierra Hill had up her sleeve or even how sexy Cam, Sage and London would get ten years down the road. My oh my! I cannot get enough of the three of them!

Reckless Abandon is the continuation of their journey as friends ten years down the line and goes back to where Reckless Youth left off so you can see why the trio is where they are now. The years have not been kind to any of them and even after all the years apart, their connection is epic! Onc
Sarah Peña
Sep 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars
I’m even more in love with these characters..
This covers the time period where the first book left off and into the present time 10 years later.

The only negative is I wanted more!

The way the first two end is definitely great cliffhanger material!! Wow!!

I adore the characters and the writing. It’s a very original combination of very endearing childhood sweethearts and sexy and hot MMF.

The combination is great!!!
We definitely discover more about Cam in this book and I like him much mo
Sharon
Oct 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The connection between Cam, London, and Sage is as strong as ever. Life hasnt been easy for them. Mistakes have been made. Hearts have been broken. But book two brings the three together once again. The ending left me hanging though!! I can't wait for book three!
Bailey Boughton
Oct 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The trio is back together

This is part two of the trilogy by Sierra Hill! It’s from Cam’s point of view and the way it’s written will hit you with all the feelings all three of them dealt with over the ten year gap! You’ll love them, hate them and cry and be begging for the next one, once you finish
A.R. Hadley
Oct 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Tension is mounting in book two of this awesome trilogy! And I’m patiently waiting for the final installment! Can’t wait to see how Sierra wraps it all up!
Sue
Sep 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Reckless Abandon is the second book in the Smoky Mountain Trio. The first book, Reckless Youth, was told from London's Point of view. This story is told from Cam's POV and basically takes place nearly 10 years later with flashbacks to the events that were left untold at the end of the first book. I don't recommend reading this as a standalone. Hot? Oh my heck...yes...very much so. Cam feels guilt deeply, probably because of his strict upbringing. We saw that with the first book. He moves on to l ...more
Lisa Marie Barrera
Oct 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
OMFG!! WHY?! Sierra Hill you Are KILLING Me!! But in Freakn Delicious Wicked Way!!! RECKLESS ABANDON kinda picks up where Reckless Youth left off but about 10 years later in Cameron POV. He takes you back from the first Cliffhanger and pulls you in from their turmoil throughout their lives. This Book deals with regrets, forgiveness, compassion and Love.
Cameron, London and Sage reunite in this 2nd part book but unfortunately under different circumstances that has London worry about Sage. Cameron
Jolene St Germain Triggs
Sep 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs
These three are killing me! Like screaming into an empty room 'GET OUT OF YOUR OWN DAMN WAY!' Against my better judgment I started this series, (I just know myself, and I SUCK at cliffhangers, alot of times I just flat out forget what happens so I'm lost. Its a failure on my part, I can totally see why authors do it and I can totally see that some series, like this one, actually NEED it, but I do usually prefer to wait until all the books in the series are out) but this book, the characters are ...more
Marybeth
Sep 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Holy Wow!! I feel like I just literally devoured Reckless Abandon and it left me absolutely breathless!!! Cam, Sage & London oh my! I am emotionally drained from this amazing story and I just can’t get enough! I had moments where I felt shocked, angry, devastated and blissful but most of all I just feel like this is such an epic story and I can hardly wait to see how it all wraps up in Book 3. Theirs is a friendship and love for the ages. I wish we could follow these 3 amazing characters for ...more
Joleen Grace
Sep 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I had been anticipating what would become of Can, London and Sage after the shocking ending of Reckless Youth. This book had me so caught up from the first page! The emotions were raw and I was feeling so much! I couldn’t believe all the way things hand changes over the course of 10 years. Their reunion was hot as heck. I was sad about Lisa ! I can tell we don’t like her. Haha. The ending had me drawn in again! What’s next for them! I was on the edge of my seat!
T.L. Travis
Sep 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely blew me away, but the cliffhanger is a heart stopper. I loved this book even more than the first so I'm sure the third will leave me breathless.

These three fit together perfectly and only seem to be fully functioning when part of their triad. Separately they are lost.

Fantastic series!
Jennifer Richey
Sep 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is book 2 and wow!!! That Begining shut the frenkin front door!!! We find out what happened all those years ago!! What will happen with our favorites cam, London & sage!! Ahh can’t wait for the next book!
Kim Whitehead
Sep 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Have you ever anticipated a book so bad you just couldn’t wait to dive in? Well I dove in alright, more like devoured!! It was everything I knew it would be!! Sierra just sucks you in and leaves you gasping!! Fantastic book!! I desperately need the next one!! What a hangover it’s left!!
Sara Koelsch
Oct 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I’ve read several of Sierra Hills books... her Sweet series (an adorable country-feel romance) and Character Flaws (her romcom which was everything I wanted in a romantic comedy). However, this series has stuck its hooks right into me... I loved Reckless Youth, like loved the hell right out of it so much that I’ve recommend it to anyone who is open to ménage-type stories. Reckless Abandon hit a higher mark for me. This book was incredibly hot! I mean, am I in a sauna kind of hot?! Holy hell Sier ...more
Barbara
Sep 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
When we left off part one, the Prom Night Cliffie left me in shock no doubt (sorry no spoilers in case you haven’t read part 1 yet). I had all kinds of assumptions going through my head as to what was going to happen in part 2. May I just say that the author went way above my thoughts and expectations for part 2. Just WOW. Kudo’s Ms. Hill for a job well done.

Part 2 of the events are told from Cam’s point of view. We catch up with Cam 10 years down the road from that fateful Prom Night. We not o
Lisa Hemming
Sep 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
“Reckless Abandon” takes place ten years after the high school graduation of London, Cam and Sage, who are now pursuing their careers and living their lives the best they can But they are not together. Cam’s love for them has never wavered, and even though things in his life are different now, he still remembers how his life used to be and how wonderful it felt to be in love with his two best friends. He is a troubled young man who wants to be strong for his family but is overwhelmed with desper ...more
AnneKR
Oct 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The events that took place after prom night drastically changed the relationship of Cam, London, and Sage. Ten years later, the trio are finally brought back together when Cam returns home and sees London for the first time. He knows this is his redemption, a second chance to make things right with the two people he hurt and abandoned. Looking back on his life, he acknowledges the terrible decisions he made throughout the years and the many regrets that still haunt him, including the guilt and s ...more
Amy Dufera
Oct 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Reckless Abandon, book 2 in Sierra Hill's Reckless series is fantastic!

Catching up with these three people ten years later, we learn that all three are lost. Cam is trying to overcome his awful marriage, and regrets everything he said to Sage all those years ago. Sage is drowning without Cam. His only stable force is that of London. But, despite the fact that the love each other, it just isn't enough. He's willing to settle for life with just London, but London won't allow this to happen.

Cam nee
M
Oct 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
"Like an avalanche barreling down the mountainside at full speed with nothing in its way to halt its progress, so was my love for London and Sage. Strong. Unrelenting. Powerful."

WOW. Just WOW. I have been anxiously awaiting book two in The Smoky Mountain Trio and Reckless Abandon did not disappoint. Told from Cameron's point of view, the opening scene finds Cameron, sitting on the dock of his parent's home, gun in hand, contemplating his life and praying for it to end. Alternating between prese
Kathryn Manzella
Oct 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Cam, Sage and London are reunited after ten years of hurt and seperation and there is still attraction and love there but also a whole lot of pain and regret.

Sage did his time for the crime of killing his father. He is now a successful musician making stupid mistakes and hurting those who love him.  Cam is divorcing the wife he never should have married anyway, except  then he wouldn't have his adorable son. And London is still hoping she can have both of her men and they could have each other.
Kelly Green
Sep 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018
For the love of all that is sexy!!! Sierra is killing me with these books (but in the best and most delicious way). This book doesn't pick right up where Reckless Youth left off, but 10 years in the future. The timeline goes back and forth so that you see what their dynamic is now, along with how they got to where they are. I'm really loving this trio! I'm totally on edge waiting for the final installment. Once again, the book had me hooked and I did not want to put it down (reading on break at ...more
Ashley Herndon
Oct 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I’m loving this trilogy. Book 2 in the Reckless trilogy is. Well. It’s lots of stuff. All awesome.

Picks up kinda where Youth left off.
PS: this is book 2. Read book 1 first.
Book 3 comes out 10/23.

This book flashes forward and backwards 10 years at a time. So. From the ending of youth, it’ll flash forward 10 years then back to the time at the end of youth.

It also ends on another cliffhanger.

Cam, London, Sage...
Still these 3. They lose some ground in the between years. But their love for each
Natalie Casey
Sep 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book was on fire!!! Holy hotness! After reading Reckless Youth ( book 1 ), I wasn't sure how Sierra Hill would top it. But OMG did she ever!!! This book takes place 10 years after book 1 ends, and is told in Cam's P.O.V. Who knew that these three would get even more hotter, that their story's would be more heartbreaking, but also much more beautiful!!! The love these three have for each other only intensified, grew, and blossomed. My heart broke for all 3 , then was put back together, only ...more
Amazeballs Book Addicts
Oct 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Reckless Abandon is part two in The Smoky Mountain Trio. It can't be read as a standalone, you must read Reckless Youth first. This one is in Cam's POV and we get past and present. My heart went out for Cam, London, and Sage. They have been through so much. There lives have taken them is different direction and things have changed so much but their love is still there. I am so rooting for these three. Part one left me shocked and part two left me heart broken. I can't wait for part three, I hopi ...more
Christine Frieseke-Miller
Sep 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is book 2 in this amazing trilogy and I'm BEGGING for book 3 now!!! London, Cam and Sage's story is so heartbreaking and yet there is so much love there. Book 2 is in Cam's point of view and takes place 10 years after book 1. I could feel the love and confusion that this boy had for his best friends and my heart bleeds for him and the choices he thought he had to make. This story was too short! I need more! And yes there is a big cliffy at the end. Bring on book 3 now!
Loralie
Oct 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I like that in this trio, each book gets a new POV. Cam is the buttoned-up jock/ soon-to-be military guy in the first book, and we see through his eyes in this book, the second of the series. People and events can change a person and the 3 were not exactly where I expected them to be 10 years later. It's clear they need each other in order to save each other. But they each have their demons and struggles. I'm eagerly waiting for book 3.
Patricia Rohrs (words we love by blog)
It was a very intense read full of some very touching moments that filled my heart with sadness! It’s amazing what time can do to the heart but it’s also beautiful to see that love will always endure! Twists and surprises fill the pages of this amazing story and I can’t wait to see what the final book holds for this trio!
Soledad
Oct 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow! Reckless Abandon picks up where Reckless Youth left us with glimpses into the past as well as the future with London, Sage and Cam. I never would've guessed how this one would turn out or all the twists and turns it takes. Bravo Sierra!! Can't wait for Book 3!!
Camille
Oct 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed Cam’s perspective told through Reckless Abandon. It gave a lot of insight into the way he loves London and Sage. First we got the beginning, now we have some of the middle and I am definitely looking forward to how their love story ends.
Sierra Hill wrote her first full-length romance after a corporate acquisition led her to a stint of unemployment, offering her some quality writing time.

She loves writing about the fictional characters that live in her brain who constantly shout for their own love story to be told.

Sierra resides in the Pacific Northwest with her husband of twenty years and her long-haired, German Shepherd. She is