Start by marking “As if the Whole World were Watching (The Dom's of the Cage #6)” as Want to Read:
As if the Whole World were Watching (The Dom's of the Cage #6)

As if the Whole World were Watching

(The Dom's of the Cage #6)

The time has finally arrived. The final conclusion of Calla and Flynn’s love story. Will it end in a happily ever after? Or will the forces that have sought to keep them apart triumph over love?

Dr Calla Jones is no longer a green sub with her heart in her eyes.

When Flynn Banroch hired Calla to act as the resident psychologist for the most exclusive BDSM club in Vancouv
Published November 30th 2018

To ask other readers questions about As if the Whole World were Watching, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about As if the Whole World were Watching

Start your review of As if the Whole World were Watching (The Dom's of the Cage #6)
Tammy Maclellan
Jan 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Just wonderful

So much suspense,so many twists, awesome submission and domination..great plot....fantastic. So much more than a BDSM book. If you want a great book and not just erotica you have found your author.
Louise H  -  ⭐ Life in the Book Lane Reviews ⭐
This is a thrilling conclusion to both Flynn and Calla's story AND to the story arch that has flowed through the series

The first book or two of the series had more of a BDSM romance feel, however this, along with the last few books, is more of a romantic suspense with strong elements of BDSM. The kink is very consensual, even when Calla disagreed with some of Flynn's decision she still ultimately had full control of whether the scene would occur or not. I loved how Calla wasn't afraid to speak h
Dec 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved! This is book six in the Dom's of the Cage series but can be read and enjoyed as stand-alone. Told in dual POV. Flynn and Calla's story began in the book Our First Dance, I would recommend reading that first but not necessary to follow this story. There is a murder mystery theme throughout the whole series, but again not necessary to follow along. I would just highly recommend reading the whole series because they are REALLY good books and each book follows a different couple ...more
Tracey Tranter
Dec 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
I have not read previous books in this series and believe that I would have enjoyed the story more if I had.

The story has lots of sexy scenes. The storyline is thrilling and suspenseful. There is intrigue and danger

I intend to acquire the previous books in this series an dread them before re-reading this one to give it justice.

Kerry
Nov 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
P Nelson has once again managed to write a story that wraps up some elements of this multifaceted tale but leaves you still waiting for the next book. This is almost Calla and Master Flynn full circle and while I can honestly say I was so excited to see this reunion after the brilliant Take My Hand, I am glad that we are still not quite done with The Dom's of The Cage.

Calla and Master Flynn reunite in what is an explosive, extremely sexy and heartfelt story that has you twisting and turning on
Lady Elizabeth
Oct 13, 2020 rated it really liked it
Rating 3.5 Stars
I'm really happy to finally see a book about Master Flynn and Calla. I know there's one before this one but I wanted a full story and this book made that real for me.
As is a norm, for what I can tell, from P. Nelson's books, the character development goes right along with the romance. I saw a lot of growth in both of them during the book and I love to see how things developed between this couple. It was about time that Master Flynn said to her that he loves her.
It was especially
Maria S-M
Jan 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
I received an Advanced Reader Copy. I am voluntarily leaving a review. This is Book 6 of the Doms of the Cage series. It can be read as a standalone but I would recommend reading the series in order, to really understand the underlying mystery that is woven through the series up to this point.
This is the finale of Calla and Flynn's story arc, which started in Our First Dance. Flynn is the owner of the Cage, an upscale BDSM club as well as the CEO of Bancroft Industries, his family's company. Cal
Jasmine
Apr 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
Calla still works at the Cage as the resident psychologist, but she still can't have what she wants and that is Master Flynn. Will she ever get more than a taste of what he can offer her? But when Calla is in danger, will Master Flynn keep her safe?

Master Flynn wants Calla, but he has to keep things professional after everything he has been through. He needs to be sure that the next woman will be the right woman for him in every aspect. But when Calla proves on more than one occasion that she is
Kelly DeMarco
Dec 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Dominating sensuality with a demanding thrill ride

As If The Whole World Were Watching by P Nelson is exceptionally well written! This much anticipated book is the continuation and resolution of Calla and Master Flynn’s story.
I really love this entire series and was equally excited to read this one. The way Calla and Master Flynn navigate and negotiate, come to terms with their hearts, declare their love and finally understand how much greater and stronger they are together.
The finale for Book 5
Emma
Dec 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved reading this book. The drama and danger took me to another world. The erotic relationship between Calla and Flynn was off the charts. This is well written and realistic. It definitely is not raunchy. It is a beautiful example of love expressed. The drama was not overdone. It did not feel like a soap opera. It was like an academy award worthy book. It was so easy to see each of the scenes in the book. My imagination was able to really take in what the author had to give. I hope there is a ...more
Leanne Bryson
Jan 05, 2019 rated it liked it
Have you ever anticipated something sooo much when it comes, its rather disappointing?? I've read every book in this series, but I've been hooked on Flynn and Calla's story from "Our First Dance". I couldn't wait for their storyline to resolve, every book up to this was a tease. This was a disappointment for me. Flynn and Calla are interesting, strong characters, their chemistry is palatable. But, this book was hard to get into, had too much peripheral stuff and not focused on the mending of thi ...more
Rowena
Dec 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
A wonderful complex read.

This was an excellent read! The story was well written with its complex characters that you can’t help but continue to read from the start. Calls and Flynn has a history that didn’t end well but they reconnect in this newest release gives us some answers as to why. Their connection is still evident and it sizzles as he tries to keep her in line as danger approaches. Will the Dom be able to save his sub? You need to one click to find out the outcome of this suspenseful,
Darcy
Dec 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
With outside forces determined to bring down Flynn and Banroch Industries, I am happy to finally get my HEA for Flynn and Calla. Throughout the series, Flynn has been trying to protect his business empire, his friends at The Cage and most of all Calla, from serial killers, snipers and espionage. It's been a thrilling ride, but things come to a head when the threat gets to close and Flynn is about to be arrested.

I loved the ongoing story thread throughout each book and the suspense build up. Flyn
Vivian Chrisman
Dec 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Finally!

Calla ad Flynn's story finally comes full circle. Their story first began in "Our First Dance". While this is book 6 in "The Doms of the Cage" and can be read as a stand-alone, I suggest reading the entire series. Although I will admit that I've been a bad girl. I've not read them all or in order. This is something I definitely need to fix because I love what I have read of the series!

*I received an Advance Reader's Copy of this book via Hidden Gems which I am voluntarily reviewing*
LeeAnn Lewis
Dec 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Every book in this series keeps getting better and better! Flynn finally gives in and signs a contract with Calla, instead of keeping his distance to keep her safe. Sparks start flying between these two, they pick up from where they left off. If you like books about BSDM with suspense mixed in, then this book is for you. This book can be read as a stand alone, but for all the background, the other books in the series are helpful. I received an ARC of this book in exchange for an honest review.
Rachel Jones
Dec 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I thoroughly impressed with this author! This book is written so well, I'm really just amazed. The story of Master Flynn and Sub Dr Calla Jones is so beautiful. Two strong people coming together in a different world and overcoming all obstacles thrown at them to become stronger still together. This is such a great book that I would recommend to anyone. ARC courtesy of Hidden Gems in exchange for an unbiased review. ...more
K G Wakeley
Jan 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The ending???

I have read all six in this series and The stories have got better and better.....you will fall in love with all the different characters and root for each one of them....I loved this whole set...so do yourself a favour and start with the first novella then book one...enjoy the ride....I certainly did.
Tree Schwartz
Jul 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved this

We finally get the rest of the story of Master Flynn and Calla. And what a totally hot epic story it is! The bad guys are finally rounded up. But best yet is the love between Calla and Master Flynn - all the romance, the heat, the spankings! Worth the wait ... 🖤❤️🖤❤️😁❤️🖤 Great job P Nelson!
LORRIE
Nov 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Flynn and Calla are a fantastic couple. There was much action, excitement, sexiness and romance. Fantastic book
Ashley
Dec 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Finally the finale of Calla and Flynn. I loved it. So suspenseful and so much love between them.
Suzanne Leach
Susan
Jan 30, 2019

• A Santa to Love
  • Break Even Part II: The Harrowing Escapades of Sasha Ivanov
  • Chasing Benedict (The Gentleman Courtesans #5)
  • Taming the Tease (Stronghold Doms, #2)
  • The Sassy Submissive (Stronghold Doms, #1)
  • Pieces of Stronghold (Stronghold Doms, #3.5)
  • The Highlander (Victorian Rebels, #3)
  • Lucy's Hearth (Morgan's Fire Book 1)
  • Tru Blue (The Whiskeys: Dark Knights at Peaceful Harbor, #1)
  • Lost in You (Masters and Mercenaries: The Forgotten, #3)
  • Long Lost (Masters and Mercenaries: The Forgotten #4)
  • Her Sweet Surrender (Brie's Submission, #21)
  • Queen Takes Venom (Their Vampire Queen)
  • Krish (Krish #1)
  • Falling For Two
  • Prey (Omega Prey, #1)
  • The Sound of Silence
  • Heart of Stone (The Stone Series #1)
I hope all of you have enjoyed reading The new releases of the Dom’s of the Cage series as much as I’ve enjoyed writing them!

I will pack the next year with even more adventures for our subs and Doms as the series continues!

The first novella of Break Even will be ready for release on February 22, 2019. This book continues the story of Detective Chamberlain and his pursuit of Melanie Bancroft.

I’ve

The Dom's of the Cage (7 books)
  • Take My Hand (The Dom's of the Cage #1)
  • The Heart of the Matter (The Dom's of the Cage #2)
  • What We're Meant to Be (The Dom's of the Cage #3)
  • With or Without You (The Dom's of the Cage #4)
  • Wicked Game (The Dom's of the Cage #5)
  • Play Me Close (The Dom's of the Cage, #7)

News & Interviews