Start by marking “Fearless and Falling” as Want to Read:
Fearless and Falling

Fearless and Falling

Angela Lavelle has been in love since third grade. A heated argument over superheroes left her reeling in the wake of Logan Sawyer and his charming, know-it-all smile. After a lifetime in the same small town, this art geek still feels invisible to the guy she knows is destined for her. Finally, Angela is ready to give destiny a shove.

Logan Sawyer is adored by the whole tow
Published March 18th 2019 by Entangled Embrace

To ask other readers questions about Fearless and Falling, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fearless and Falling

Start your review of Fearless and Falling
Shirley Cuypers
Mar 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc-beta, 2019, ebooks
Original review

This book was provided by the publisher in exchange for an honest review. Thank you Entangled: Embrace!

Fearless & Falling
is a New Adult Romance about Angela and Logan.

I’ve never heard of this author before I got an email from Entangled Publishing, but I know that I like and even love almost every Entangled book I’ve read so far so I had to read this book. The synopsis sounded really promising, and I really liked the cover.

Fearless & Falling was an amazing NA Romance about a girl
lolo'
Mar 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
Thank you so much to Netgalley & the publishers for providing an e arc of this wonderful book!

Y’ALL MY PINK STARBURST LOVING FEELS.

This book was so adorkably H O T I cannot even. It is hilarious and charming. Gives all the warm and fuzzy feels but at the same time made me emotional about the grief aspect.

I read so much romance and new adult book that I was happily refreshed with this book. Very very good!

4.5/5 stars!

Logan Sawyer y’all.. LOGAN SAWYER

*fans self*

It was like the author carved a
Pelusa Rivera
Feb 24, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed this book, it was a cute small town love affair. We meet Angie who has been in love with Logan since she was a little girl only problem is Logan doesn't even know that she exist. Angie has decided that she is finally going to grab some guts and go after him except that everytime that she is near him she is tongue tied. Logan notices the hot waitress that he sees everyday that he goes into the diner and they start flirting with each other, his ex girlfriend who has come back to t ...more
Naomi
Mar 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
Original Review @ Naomi’s Reading Palace

I picked up this one after reading the description, and I was really excited to try Season Vining's writing. I can say that I was pleasantly surprised by this book and I know that I will try more of her work in the future. I liked the way she built the world, and that the characters had secrets that they needed to face so that they could move forward.

Angela was a sweet girl, who was working to get herself through school. I liked that she was driven and had
Sara Oxton
Mar 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fearless and Falling by Season Vining a five-star read that will catch you. This one has all the feels, its such a compelling story, it starts a little slow but by the half way point you will be so hooked you can’t put it down. It will have you clutching your heart and running out for pink star-bursts and wine!! Logan Sawyer is loved by all and will no doubt be loved by every reader who comes across him, but as we read the story, we see him develop as a character and shows us the layers that run ...more
Angel Hatfield
Mar 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Angela saw that Logan was pulling up in his Crowley’s Sheriff's Department cruiser. She was at work at Millie’s diner. She was so attracted to Logan. Logan told her he was a judge at the beauty pageant and Old Man Jennings had offered him twenty dollars to make sure his granddaughter was a finalist in the pageant. They continued talking about that for awhile. Than he gave Angela the look that dropped girls panties all over the county. Angela works at Millie’s Diner with her good friend Audrey. T ...more
Antonella's book world
2 STARS

YOU CAN ALSO FIND THIS REVIEW ON MY BLOG https://antonellasbookworld.blogspot....

I expected much more than this.
It was hard not to skip half of the book at one point. In fact, at 85% of it I just got right away to the last page.
So, what's wrong with this book you would ask me. Well, I would answer you that I'm thinking that it's probably me the problem, because those past weeks I read lots of books and most of them were hard to finish. Maybe it's not just me but the genre I'm rea
The Word Nerd Reviews Blog
description

Fearless and Falling is a character driven story set in small town America. It is refreshing for the main characters to be regular, everyday people. There are no billionaires, no destitute but ravishing beauties; just a regular waitress and a sheriff’s deputy.

Fearless and Falling is set in the same world as this author’s previous book: Chaos and Control, and the two stories run concurrently. It was lovely to touch base again with Wren and Preston, and we got to see another side of Wren which was
Anna
Mar 18, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I received a copy of this book from NetGalley and the author in exchange for an honest review.

Fearless and Falling was my first book by author Season Vining. It tells the story of Angela, a girl who has been head over heels for Logan Sawyer, the town heartthrob, who doesn’t know she exists. The book was sweet and well written and I enjoyed the authors writing style.
However, I felt like it was missing something.

I didn’t really love any of the main characters and truthfully I didn’t like Logan ver
Patricia
Mar 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
After experiencing a previous book by this author I couldn't pass up the chance to get this one.

Her characters have layers of real life weaved in with the romance.
Angela was endearing with a strength and loving soul. She has loved Logan for a very long time and managed to finally catch his attention.
I got that warm and fuzzy feeling to see how much Angela affected him and the changes that this causes.
There is a great story line to follow with great details that bring the book to life.
I try not t
Tammy
Mar 20, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
What a fun read. Angela and Audrey's conversations - omg are hilarious! Everyone needs an Audrey in their life. Logan was swoon worthy and add his dorkiness to it makes him a great character. Angela and Logan's references to pop culture were an added plus. The reason it wasn't a five star is the fact that I felt there were some holes. Tiffany and Scott's parts in the book kind of dropped out of sight after their drama. The big murder mystery seemed to be a major lead up and then it was just solv ...more
Miranda Knight
Mar 14, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This love story is a slow burn between Angela and Logan. Angela Louise has been in love with Logan Sawyer since the third grade. She never enacted on her lifelong crush until the day before Wren Hart returns to town. Her small flirtations along with Wren's stamp of approval pushed Logan to ask Angela on a date. Angela is hiding something from everyone close to her even Logan. This secret can destroy many things in her life including the precarious emotional state of her grieving mother.

Logan ca
Liz
Mar 18, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Fearless and Falling by Season Vining was my first read by this author and I enjoyed reading it. It was a charming small-town romance with a bit of mystery added to it as well. Angela has had feelings for Logan for a long time, but he’s never noticed her, until now. All of a sudden, he is seeing what has been in front of him this entire time.

Angela was the shy girl that preferred to stay in the background. Logan has always been popular and well liked. Angela finally decides to take a chance and
Melena Torretta

Angela has had a crush on Logan since they were kids. She is determined to finally get him to notice her, but when he does is it for the right reasons?

This is a dual POV with just enough chapters from Logan's perspective to keep the story moving. I liked that the majority of the book is Angela's perspective as I felt it allows the reader to see her grow and come out of her shell a bit as she gains some inner strength.

I liked that there was a bit of a mystery/history woven in, but that t
Katrina Berry
Mar 19, 2019 rated it liked it
Fearless and Falling by Season Vining is a sweet NA Romance that had lots of entertaining moments; there were also some spots that lagged and dragged, but overall this was a nice and quick read with the right amount of heat and sexiness that will take a reader outside of their own problems for a bit.

Please note that an ARC was generously provided in exchange for an honest review of which this is both honest and completely voluntary.
Suzette
Mar 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A story about finding your true north. Angela fell in love with Logan when she was in the third grade but never thought she would get the opportunity to be with him. He was the jock, popular and loved by all, while she was the invisible dorky kid. Living in a small town they could not avoid seeing each other and her feelings never quite went away.

Circumstances surrounding Angela’s father’s death push Logan into her orbit. As they spend time together they realize that more lies beneath the surfa
Sharon
Mar 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was my first book by Season Vining and I love it!
I love book set in small town and I so enjoyed the main character Angela and Logan. This book brought me back to a time of school crush and wondering what would had happen.

I also enjoyed this story had more to it than just a love story.

This a great book and highly recommended it!
Merry Jelks-Emmanuel
Mar 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Angela has secretly loved Logan since the third grade but he never so much as looked her way. Now she has grown into a beautiful woman and he definitely sees her now but the death of her father looms over them. Will there be a happily ever after for these two or will her father always come between them? I voluntarily agreed to receive an ARC of this book foe an honest review.
Gwen
Mar 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was a really good story from an author I have never read before. Interesting concept and it is a NA romance.
Tami Thomason
Mar 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great book! I couldn't put it down.
Jesssiereads
Mar 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
A small town romance. The towns popular guy finally noticing the shy quiet girl. Will the be able to make it work? Or will secrets get in their way?

Angie is a shy art loving girl. She works as a waitress. She’s also been in Luke since she was a little girl. But has always been to shy to act on those feelings. But now she’s decided that enough is enough and she will finally get the courage to woman up and face those feelings.

Luke is a sheriffs deputy. Once the popular football star in high school
Mags
Mar 10, 2019 rated it liked it
3.5⭐

This was a story that I was looking forward to reading. By an author that is new to me. But I have to say I struggled at times with it. Don't get me wrong the writing style was good, and it was funny, sweet and for the most part engaging. It's just the story as a whole didn't really grab me and I found it quite slow paced. And honestly not enough happened throughout to really grab my attention. But the characters were likable and it certainly was easy to read. And I'm sure fans of the author
Rachel Granger
Mar 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I've got major feels for Logan & Angela Louise. A small town love story, with great dork references, major wooing, and of course some good sex and a funny sidekick/best friend. LOVED it! ...more
Katie
May 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great Read

What a great read! Loved the texture of the characters. I wasn’t sure if I would enjoy these characters after being introduced to them in Chaos and Control. I was definitely not disappointed.
Ruth McDonnell
Mar 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved Logan Sawyer and Angela Louise Lavelle! Angela grew up loving Logan since third grade. Except she was invisible. She shows up on his radar, when he is blackmailed into solving her father’s death. Will the truth come out? Can they find their happily ever after? Great read! 5 stars

***I was given an ARC from Netgalley for my honest review.***
CK
Mar 07, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Loved this book! Hilarious and full of passion- you’ll love this story of finding love in the most obvious of places - in plain sight! Can’t wait to read more by season vining!
Feb 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Nerds will love this.

I voluntarily received this from Netgalley for an honest review.

I’m in love with Angela and Logan. This author gave these two such a great back story. Considering they have been in each other’s lives forever, it’s great to see that it wasn’t love at first sight.....or even being able to stand one another. I also really like that Angela wasn’t alway such a beauty, but grew to be a swan.

This book also deals with grief and abuse....and dealing with ones feelings. Such a therap
Raquel Cortes
I really liked this book at first. Angela is really funny and dorky and her interactions with her best friend had me laughing out loud. Unfortunately somewhere along the way, things started to drag. I feel like I already read this story too many times with different setting and characters. Sweet but troubled waitress falls in love with the hot bad boy star of the town who won't give her the time of the day. And all of a sudden he notices how beautiful she is and what a fool he was. Don't get me ...more
Elsa
Feb 22, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I liked this book, therefore giving it a 4/5 stars.

It tells of Angela Louise, a quiet girl that's been pawing after Logan Sawyer for years. With him being the classic small town cop, he agrees to investigate the mysterious death of Angela's dad. Logan and Angela grow closer and closer, blah blah.

Although I enjoyed the writing and Angela's sassy best friend Audrey, there were a few aspects I didn't like too much. One being Angela's almost creepy crush for what, 13 years? The way she drew Logan f
Misty (Reds Romance Reviews)
Feb 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
Logan Sawyer has been the boy her hearts craved since the day they first met, but her heart seemed to be on a solo mission. Growing up he was the popular boy in school that all the girls wanted, and she was sort of the geeky girl no one really paid attention too. But Angela LaVelle has grown up a lot since then, and she has every intention of finally catching the attention of the boy next door!

From start to finish, Fearless and Falling kept me captivated! It's sweet and mildly suspenseful story

• Only One Kiss (Only One, #1)
  • Best of Intentions
  • Always Mine (Liam & Madelyn, #1; Roommate Duet, #5)
  • Until Talon (Until Her/Him #9)
  • Nothing But Trouble (Credence, Colorado #1)
  • Quarter Miles (Runaway, #3)
  • Faked
  • Safe Bet (The Rules, #4)
  • Twisted Bonds (The Camorra Chronicles, #4)
  • Twisted Hearts (The Camorra Chronicles, #5)
  • Hands Down
  • Mayhem At Prescott High (The Havoc Boys, #3)
  • Twisted Loyalties (The Camorra Chronicles, #1)
  • The Trouble With Quarterbacks
  • Poison Throne (Royals of Arbon Academy, #3)
  • Liar Liar
  • Chaos at Prescott High (The Havoc Boys, #2)
  • Reign (The Sainthood - Boys of Lowell High, #3)
SEASON VINING is an author, a designer, a philanthropist, a bookworm, a cook, inked, and a night owl. She loves John Hughes films, tattooed boys, and celebrating anniversaries of her 29th birthday. She lives in Louisiana, and is the mom to the cutest girl in the world.

Season is a graphic designer by trade and adores all form of art. She's a fan of live music, vintage cars, and people who know the

News & Interviews