Start by marking “Reign to Rule (Myth of Omega, #6)” as Want to Read:
Reign to Rule (Myth of Omega, #6)

Reign to Rule

(Myth Of Omega #6)

Hardened by her betrayal, he is no longer showing any mercy

He will go as far as he needs to in order to get her back and keep her, even if it means destroying everyone and everything.

His enemies will pay for what they have done, but so will Amara.

When her Alpha proves just how powerful Visant blood truly is, Amara has to decide if she will fight against the monster h
Published December 8th 2018 by Quill Ink Books

To ask other readers questions about Reign to Rule, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Reign to Rule

Start your review of Reign to Rule (Myth of Omega, #6)
Bex (Beckie Bookworm)
thumbnail_Rule AN

Reign To Rule is the much-anticipated conclusion to Malloron and Amara's tale and what a finale this was I am suitably impressed with how well the author has connected all the threads here and given such a fantastic heartwarming outcome.
After the cliffhanger events of the previous instalment, I really couldn't wait to sink my teeth into this and I certainly wasn't disappointed.
This is a five star read all the way: one filled with so much emotional turmoil.
So, After what Maloron sees as Amara's betrayal he has now closed himself off to
Zoey Ellis
Dec 08, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Reign To Rule is now LIVE!

This book concludes King Malloron and Amara's magically dark tale.

For fans of Alpha anti-heroes, sassy Omega heroines, epic fantasy worlds, and captive romances. Get your copy!

AMAZON
APPLE BOOKS
GOOGLE PLAY
KOBO
NOOK

Discover a magical kind of dark... ;)

Reign To Rule is now LIVE!

This book concludes King Malloron and Amara's magically dark tale.

AMAZON
APPLE BOOKS
GOOGLE PLAY
KOBO
NOOK

Discover a magical kind of dark... ;)

description
Mr.
Dec 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
OMG! DEFINTELY DOES NOT DISAPPOINT!!!

IT. DOES. NOT. DISAPPOINT.

LIKE. NOT.ONE BIT.

The following review is based on the ARC I received from the author in return for an honest review.

Okay, the m/f omega verse genre is my guilty pleasure. And this series in particular just stokes my obsession for all things dark and wild xD.
Still it was controlled...
...But Amara and Malloran's story just...just sent it SPIRALLING out of control!
Reign to Ravage's ending was brutal. Frea/>
Set
Jan 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
jfasdfasd
And this is the end of Malloron and Amara's chapter in the Myth of Omega series. These book have been high and low for me but I keep coming back to them. This concludes the mothers and omega sister's mission in King Malloron's castle and the mystery of the children. Amara's and Malloron's love/hatred/betrayal is unraveled and the Kingdom finds stability.
Romance_reader
Dec 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
3.5 for this series. Satisfying fantasy romance novel.
Elle
4.5* STARS!!

An alpha with huge trust issue.

After the desperate attempt to save his Omega, Amara, King Malloron once again felt betrayed. But her safety is top priority for now. A foolish noble tried to challenge King Malloron's authority and kidnapped Amara. As clever as he is, King Malloron make an ally with his guest. A tribe from the South. Despite his trust issue to trust another, he must save Amara.

So close yet so far.
Amara finally back to King Malloron's arms especially aft/>So
Nephy
Dec 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5-stars
For hours, I was glued to my ereader and I don’t want to stop. I have waited months for this last installment and I must say it made me so happy it turned out great. Malloron is swoon worthy. The conclusion to Malloron and Amara’s story is quite mellow compared to Drocco and Cailyn’s but I am still glad with the outcome. Now I am excited for Shaya’s book. I am picturing it to be like Khal Drogo and Daenerys, well I hope it will be like that.

The Myth of Omega Series is my first omegaverse book a
Jamie
Jan 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance, fantasy
Favorite One

This by far was my favorite book. I love to read when the Alpha's finally surrender. Zoey Ellis did a good job with this couple's story.
Debra
Dec 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved this last book about this couple, all things were answered:))
BAK
Jan 22, 2019 rated it it was ok
Tough series to get through. Lack of communication and acceptance between characters was very frustrating.
Mandy
I will admit that I was both excited and yet dreading to read this book. Zoey Ellis set such a high standard with the previous books in this series that I truly wondered if the standard could be maintained. Boy was it achieved, if I could give a higher rating than 5 stars, I wouldn’t hesitate. I enjoyed every last word of Reign To Rule. It was like the most delicious chocolate – dark and oh so sinfully satisfying. I LOVED IT!!

This book picks up where the previous book ended and
Joyffree
Dec 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc-tbr
💓 Malloron and Amara's story
NO SPOILERS - Trust me - you will want to unravel this one on your own
I was on edge awaiting this story. After we closed on the last book I was in fear of how and even if Amara and Malloron would be able to repair their bond. Amara's rejection of him only reinforced his weariness and mistrust in others as well as left him with a one-sided bond that could lead to his quick and painful death. Let us not forget he also has to face the betrayal by his brother.
Behind Closed Doors Book Review
Amount of sex 4.5 / 5
How explicit is the sex scenes 4.5 / 5
Story 4.5 / 5
Overall: 4.5 / 5

Wow!   What a great ending to Malloron and Amara’s story!

Reign to Rule is the sixth book in the ‘Myth of Omega’ series as well as the third book that centers on King Malloron and Amara. Just so you are aware, the storyline does continue from book to book and to fully understand, you will need to read at least the fourth and fifth book in the series. If you have the op
Andi
Dec 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
I love Zoey Ellis’ Myth of the Omega series. When I discovered Malloron was the Alpha for the second trilogy, I won’t lie, I was a little worried and disappointed. Ellis had done an amazing job of making him a pretty despicable villain. Why would she do something like that Amara?

I’ve never been so happy to be wrong about a book character! Reign to Rule is the conclusion to Malloron and Amara’s trilogy. I spent the first 2 books wondering where Ellis was taking us. I’m glad I trusted
Carol 27
Dec 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
“Reign to Rule” is the sixth book in the Myth of Omega serial and the final installment of Malloron and Amara’s story. As with its predecessors this is a well written erotic, Omegaverse romance set in the Western Lands. Angered by Amara’s betrayal, Malloron makes aggressive plans to retrieve her from his enemies with help from a new alliance. Reeling from the red dungeon disclosure, Amara does some deep soul searching regarding her true feelings for Malloron. Will they be able to work beyond the ...more
Johanna Sawyer
Dec 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Thanks to the publisher for an ARC to read and give my honest opinion.

I didn’t think after the end of the last book that this book could gain its momentum back but this series is amazing. Amara escaped Malloran in the end of the last book, taken after he gave her the claiming bite which she did not return. So in this final book for this couple... we see what there future really holds.

What did I like?? This is just a great series... the passion and relationship between t
Blonde&Blue
Jan 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Reign to Rule is the finale of the epic hate/love story based on The Alpha King ‘Mallaron’ and his Omega ‘Amara’.

What a fantastic finish to this amazing trilogy! With Reign to Ravage leaving us on a cliffhanger wondering how Mallaron would save Amara from the evil clutches of Brecc as well as how M & A would get their happy ending seeing as to Mallaron, Amara had betrayed him and to Amara, Mallaron was using the tenebris children as a means to an end...

I don’t want to spoil anyt
Tiffany
Dec 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Book five ended on such a cliffhanger that I couldn't wait to finally see how Amara and Malloron's story continued, then concluded. I was not disappointed. Amara and Malloron are a dynamic force together. However, they are both very stubborn. Will Amara quit putting the bond the two share in jeopardy? Will Malloron realize he's a much stronger ruler with Amara by his side instead of silent behind him? Once the danger they're in passes, will they be able to admit how they feel, communicate clearl ...more
Sara F.
Dec 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A thrilling conclusion to Malloron and Amara’s story. I’ve been anxiously waiting this one and it doesn’t disappoint. I loved Malloron, the betrayed. He’s so lost, angry, yet desperate to keep his omega safe while keeping himself whole and emotionally apart. Silly Alpha. The plot lines are nicely resolved-which is kinda amazing, considering there’s child slavery involved. Magic helps a lot. Sometimes it got a bit too heavy explaining plot in the middle, but that’s my only criticism. Malloron and ...more
Konny
Dec 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
Reign to Rule by Zoey Ellis is book six in her Myth of Omega series and book three and the conclusion of Malloron and Amara's serial.
Reign to Rule picks up where the previous book was left off. Malloron mates with Amara, but she refused to mate him back. At the same time she was abducted by a rival lord and that's where the story picks up.
I will not spoiler here, nor repeat the blurb, only so much. I'm with the coupls and the story from the start and I'm happy that they find each oth
Ashley
Jan 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 stars

I thought this was a perfect ending to Malloron and Amara’s story. They had such a complicated path and so many hurdles to get through. Reading about their struggles and all they changes they had to make to make it work was refreshing, as it still didn’t lose their original characters.

So much thought and time was spent to make this book work and I really thing Zoey Ellis did a great job. I love her alpha hero’s and their captive heroines. She brings such strength to her chara
Ana
Dec 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Barbara J. Gore
Dec 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Good Series

I have enjoyed this series. Each book brings a different set of characters into the story line, but doesn't let you forget the characters that brought the series to life. This story added a whole new magical aspect to the series. The love and dedication that Malloron and Amara have for each other was great to see develop. The children were a different and somewhat humorous addition to the story. I'm anxious to see how the author will build her next story in the barbaric land. Who i
Ashley Limon
Texmexgrl Reviews 📚

I received an advanced reader copy of this book to review.
I have been waiting to see how Malloron and Amara’s story would conclude and it did not disappoint! Book 6 picks up where we were left wondering if Malloron would be able to rescue Amara from Brecc, would he slowly be driven to madness from their one-way bond, and would Amara forgive him once she learned the source of his powers? I could not put this book down! This series just keep getting better and better! Ano
Barbie Hamilton
Dec 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Malloron just makes my toes curl honestly. He is unapologetic, takes what he wants, an absolutely dominant male character. Amara sure took her time deciding she was going to trust her alpha which caused me no small amount of aggravation since I would have gift wrapped myself already lol but it did make for an exciting read which is the whole point anyway. I enjoyed getting the answers to all of my burning questions from the previous books. I am thrilled that the next couple was introduced in thi ...more
RoseyLovesBooks
Dec 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Alpha King Malloron will do anything to get his beloved Omega Amara back but after she let him down, Malloron won't let her get that close again so that he'll never be vulnerable again. Omega Queen Amara wonders if she made the wrong choice trying to build something with Malloron. Can Amara stay knowing their children would be at risk of becoming like Malloron? Will Malloron and Amara be able to repair their relationship or will Malloron lose Amara?

Reign To Rule is an action-packed,
K.  Ramjohn
Dec 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Reign to Rule is book six in the Myth of Omega series and book three and the conclusion to Amara and King Malloran's story. Fast paced and exciting this story had me hooked from beginning to end. It was well-written and will take you on a roller-coaster of emotions yet will leave you satisfied as questions were answered and everything was revealed in the end. It was dark and steamy with a HEA ending.
This was paranormal at its best and I enjoyed it. I loved this world the author created and I ca
Fly FreeBird
Dec 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Amazing... I’m lost of words! This series got me insane! This book was full of darkness, sadness and love. I had to stop everything to read Reign To Rule. I love the pain this series gave me, I cried, got angry and got me to adore Malloron and Amara! God, both of them were so stubborn! That’s what made this series so much sweeter to read.

I Hope who ever loves to read dark books to give this series a chance, you won’t regret it! No Cheating!

“Reign To Rule” is the 6th book in the Myth of Omeg
Janete
Dec 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
i always look forward to every single book that Zoey Ellis puts out!!! even though love these books it still saddens me to read the last book of each trilogy. i never want them to end LOL...Malloron and Amara's story was no exception! i was taken on such a roller coaster, like only Ms. Ellis can do. this was such an intense and steamy book that i would recommend to anyone. i CANNOT wait til the next
book, Own To Obey comes out!!!!
Sally Shreve
May 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Reign To Rule

I have enjoyed the whole Myth of Omega series. I haven’t enjoyed that I have to pay for them but I did and I’m glad I did. Very good storylines. I would recommend reading from the beginning with Book 1 for beginners. I like that different authors have basically followed the same specifics about the Alpha/Omega dynamics. I will finish the series. I would recommend the books if I had someone who read the same genre. Their loss.

• Omega's Deception (Omegas of Pandora, #1)
  • Omega's Capture (Omegas of Pandora, #2)
  • Omega's Binding (Omegas of Pandora #3)
  • Alpha's Temptation (Omegas of Pandora #4)
  • Alpha's Corruption (Omegas of Pandora #5)
  • Broken Captive (Wren's Song, #3)
  • Torment (Feral, #3)
  • Masquerade (Alpha, #2)
  • Despair (Feral #2)
  • Mated (Alpha, #3)
  • Taken (Alpha, #1)
  • Alpha Breeds (Alpha Horde, #1)
  • Ravaged Captive (Wren's Song, #4)
  • Alpha Bonds (Alpha Horde, #2)
  • Silent Captive (Wren's Song, #2)
  • Damaged (Omega’s Destruction, #2)
  • December (The Sacred Omegas #1)
  • Obsession (Feral, #1)
Zoey Ellis is a Dark Fantasy Romance author currently working on completing her M/F Omegaverse Romance series, Myth of Omega. She writes dark-edged romances about tortured, possessive, alpha anti-heroes and the sassy heroines who belong to them (even if they don't want to!). Filled with passionate, carnal steam, Zoey's stories feature couples that go through tough journeys and make mistakes but ul ...more

Myth Of Omega (9 books)
  • Crave to Conquer (Myth of Omega, #1)
  • Crave to Capture (Myth of Omega, #2)
  • Crave to Claim (Myth of Omega, #3)
  • Reign to Ruin (Myth of Omega, #4)
  • Reign to Ravage (Myth of Omega, #5)
  • Own to Obey (Myth of Omega, #7)
  • Own to Obsess (Myth of Omega, #8)
  • Own To Obtain (Myth Of Omega, #9)
“Why didn't you come to me last night?” she whispered.
The question took him by surprise and he wasn't prepared to provide her with an answer while he was caught by the sapphire of her eyes.
She lifted a finger to his face, and every muscle in him relaxed as she traced it over his cheek. It was as though his body was reminded of when she had healed him—that perfect moment when her eyes came back to him and after he had shared the memory of his weakest moment.
“It's not enough,” she mumbled. “The time that you spend with me isn't enough, Malloron. I feel…” Her palm pressed against his cheek and Malloron didn't need to wait for her to continue, he could feel it in the bond. He simply drew her into his arms.
The moment their bodies touched, the bond trembled inside his chest, stirring deep within him, a strange hope blooming. He pulled her against him and began to purr for her, his deep satisfaction of touching and holding her saturating every single vibration that rocked through his chest.”
0 likes