Start by marking “Love Me Harder (Mystic Point #3)” as Want to Read:
Love Me Harder (Mystic Point #3)

Love Me Harder (Mystic Point #3)

Take two spicy chefs. Stir in a meddling mentor and a deadline for success. Pepper with hot sex and longing looks. A recipe for love…or will it all go up in flames?

The First Course…

Juliet Winslow earned her saltiness. The sassy chef made a fresh start in Mystic Point after divorcing her cheating bastard of a husband. Now the renowned head chef of the local French bistro is
ebook
Published October 1st 2018 by Elephant Shoes Press

To ask other readers questions about Love Me Harder, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love Me Harder

J.L. Lora
Oct 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Love Me Harder is Cate Tayler’s latest installment in her Mystic Point series. As a fan of the series, I met Juliet in book one and have been waiting with bated breath until she got her own book. Because she had to. This character is too compelling and rich for her not to. And trust me, Juliet story worth the wait!

It starts with a hookup with hot cowboy Nate that gets more complicated as she finds out who he truly is. It develops into a full-on work fling that tests who they both are. Have you
Shelly Metts
Sep 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
I absolutely love The Mystic Point series, this one is no exception. Juliet has been burned in love before and struggles to know her own worth. The struggles Nate has are different but lead to the same feelings of inadequacy. Seeing the them grow and learn to fight for love makes for a great story. Can wait to see what Cate has in store for us next!
Candice
Feb 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
Such a sweet and sexy read. I really liked these characters (even though they both irritated me a few times). And I’m a sucker for a good epilogue, which this one definitely has a really good one. I plan to check out some of her other books.
Yolanda