Start by marking “For The Win (#lovehim, #4)” as Want to Read:
For The Win (#lovehim, #4)

For The Win

(#lovehim #2.5)

He's been stood up.

It stings more than it should, considering it wasn't actually a date. But being stranded at a holiday party alone, is one of the most terrifying things Brooks can imagine.

Then he meets the larger than life Darien. He's cool, fun, and saves Brooks from a night of lurking awkwardly in the corner.

But before Darien can get too flirty, Brooks lays down the
ebook
Published December 11th 2018 by May Books

Snjez
Feb 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was a super sweet prequel to the next book. It definitely made me interested in their story. Loved the dialogues.
Qukatheg
Feb 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: review-copy
I received this book for free in exchange for an honest review.

Brooks is all alone at a holiday party. The friend he was supposed to go with stood him up. He doesn't know anyone else there, because he is home schooled. Luckily he meets a guy called Darien and they hit it off right away. But Brooks has a personal rule against dating, so he has to make sure their activities don't stray into date territory, despite how much he likes Darien.

For the Win is a prequel of In Case You Missed It. It's a b
Melanie
Apr 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A Scattered Thoughts and Rogue Words Review

Rating: 4.5 stars out of 5

For the full review visit https://wp.me/p220KL-gsw

From that review: Well, if you've been following my reviews of this incredible YA series, then you know that, unfortunately as is my wont, I did not read them in the order they were written.  Bad me.  Mea Culpa.  Because they are so much better that way.  If (insert duoh here) you read them as the author clearly intended,  you pick up on the nuances of each characters back histo
Deli
Feb 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
"For The Win" is a shortstory that at the same time poses as prequel to "In Case You Missed It".
It dives right into the story without much introduction which i really like, its well done and subtly lets u know whats going on so u wont feel lost. The only thing i missed a lil is the age of Darien and Brooks im not rly sure why it bothers me, but i would have liked to know. Thought the setting lets u guess a roundabout age.
The story is really sweet and (i didnt expect something else) really well w
Karen
Feb 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great little prequel story to In Case You Missed It. It’s basically the story of Darien and Brooks first meeting, the date that isn’t.

For reasons still unknown in the prequel, Brooks tries, but fails, to keep his distance from Darien who is super friendly, confident and absolutely amazing. The flirting is over the top and very funny.
It’s the cutest and most romantic non-date in the history of ever.

You really need to read this before starting on In Case You Missed It.

Absolutely love these two
Catherine Taffy
Oct 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
For the win is an exciting story about two guys meeting, it is an amazing story. I loved the characters in this story they were funny and happy and had such awesome chemistry it was spectacular.

The ending of this stroy left me wondering because Darin seems far too persistent. And if there is no follow on from this stroy telling us what happens to these characters in the future I am going to cry because I just want to know.

In all this is a cheery story and I found it to be extremely enjoyable.
TamaraLynne Stewart
Jan 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
great introduction to the characters that works very well with the next book that I'm already 68% threw I get right into these books they are fun to read I was given this book free from the author and for that I give an honest review of the book S.M James is an author to follow for sure 😁👍📖
Claire
Jan 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is a new author to me and I found this serie #lovehim when I was craving for a good YA book so bad ! All the books are so good and this one is a great prequel for the next book !
Tamar Elmensdorp-lijzenga
Mar 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Why do I have the feeling that Brook has some horrible deadly disease and that he won't make it until Darien moves there?
Bob B
Feb 06, 2019
Justine
Nov 29, 2018

#lovehim (4 books)
  • That Feeling When (#lovehim, #1)
  • To Be Honest (#lovehim #3)
  • In Case You Missed It (#lovehim, #5)
  • Not Gonna Lie: LGBTQ Enemies to Lovers Romance (The #lovehim Series Book 7)