Start by marking “Caterina (Bonaveras)” as Want to Read:
Caterina (Bonaveras)

Caterina

(The Bonaveras #2)

Destiny is impossible to escape...

Caterina Bonavera had a solid plan. To move up the line from sous chef at one of New York City's top restaurants and then open one of her own. Moving back to Virginia to help her sisters run the family winery had been nowhere on her radar. But neither had landing the head chef's job at a popular local restaurant upon her return, only to
Published December 4th 2018 by Bhc Press/Windswept

To ask other readers questions about Caterina, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Caterina

Start your review of Caterina (Bonaveras)
Jo Reads Romance
Dec 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: contemporary
Food, family, wine and love
5 stars

I’m going to admit that based on the cover and title alone - I’d already pegged this book as a fairly staid, melodramatic type of romance. And when I read the first, fairly flowery paragraph - I knew I was right.

Boy was I wrong.

This book was so fresh, fun and (after that first paragraph!) I enjoyed it immensely from beginning to end.

With this being the first Patricia Paris book that I’ve read - and as a result, the first book I’ve read in the Bonaveras series
Rebecca
Nov 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Caterina is a delicious romance to snuggle up with during cold evenings in front of my fireplace, especially after stuffing myself this Thanksgiving. This novel can be read anytime between Thanksgiving and Valentine’s Day, and I highly recommend any fan of romance to do so.
For some reason, I especially love romances that start with two lovebirds who don’t like each other, yet feel simmering attraction to one another. I enjoy watching the snarky, biting remarks shift to reluctant admittance that,
R J Mckay
Dec 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: top-shelf
The second book in the Bonaveras series, which follows four sisters as they take over the family vineyard. Caterina had her live all mapped out. Life in New York City where she hoped one day to open her own restaurant. Nowhere in her plan was a return to Virginia. And even worse, after landing a job back home, she discovered that her boyfriend (and boss) was cheating on her. The only solution was to make a hasty retreat. But that left her jobless. Opening a restaurant and hotel with her sister ...more
Kerry Henderson
Jan 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
Caterina is back with her sisters and watching her big dream come to life as the hotel and her restaurant is being built. The only downside is the grumpy contractor who seems to have it in for her but can they find a way to work together and possibly more.

Aww this is a lovely short read. A fun romance story with a sweet ending. Theres a few dramatic moments that add to the story. I enjoyed it and loved the budding romance between her and Liam. I loved the addition of Rosa the ghost. It just
Caytlyn Brooke
Apr 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a beautiful story! I typically don't read romances, but I fell in love with the Bonavera sisters and the handsome, yet complicated men in their lives. It was very well written, with gorgeous descriptions, the imagery of sunsets was my absolute favorite! I really enjoyed Rosa and all her meddling and the food descriptions made me so hungry! I also needed a glass of wine to accompany me during this read, because it made me feel like the fifth sister, laughing along with them at one of their ...more
Paula Pugh
Nov 20, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is such a cute novel about warring natures, testy and curt, that hide the underlying sizzling emotions of chemistry. Catarina Bonavera is a strong willed, stubborn woman who knows what she wants and it is not Liam Doughtery. Liam is just as strong but there is just something about Caterina that drives him wild. The ghost of Caterina's Aunt Rosa knows what is best for both of them and her machinations bring them together even though their heads say one thing and chemistry says another.
I am
Nicole Pinto
Nov 14, 2019 rated it liked it
I thought this was a pretty decent book. It’s part of a series which I haven’t read. I liked the sister’s camaraderie and their antics. I liked the presence of Rosa. Overall I would give it 3.5 stars. Thank you to netgalley for the arc!
Amanda
Oct 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved this feel good book. This was a first read for me from Patricia Paris and I fully intend to follow the Bonavera sisters stories as well as look into anything else the author may produce. This was an easy, light read for me comparable to something Nora Roberts would write. I would hands down recommend this to anyone, especially for the holiday season.
I did receive this as an ARC from the publisher for an honest and unbiased review. I am glad that I was able to get this because it made me
Rachael Carter
Jan 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
It was an ok book. Surely nothing to keep my attention hence why it took me weeks to read it.
It's a twisted light love story that deals with lots of trials. Two people trying to hate each other that keep falling for each other.
Pelusa Rivera
Rcvd an ARC at no cost to author..This was a new author for me and she kept me fairly entertained in this romance, so I am pretty sure I will keep up with other books of hers.
Ellen Alexander
Oct 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Fans of romance will love this second offering in the Bonaveras series by Patricia Paris. The story is well-written and entertaining with plenty of romance to satisfy. I’m looking forward to the next book in the series.
Susan
Joey
Dec 09, 2019
Daniela
Apr 21, 2019

• The Bromance Book Club (Bromance Book Club, #1)
  • Something Wicked (Something Wicked, #1)
  • Irises in the Snow
  • The Child of Auschwitz
  • Im Lautlosen
  • Dreamland
  • Outsmart Your Anxious Brain: Ten Simple Ways to Beat the Worry Trick
  • Down on Me (Man of the Month, #1)
  • You Make Me Weak (The Blackwells of Crystal Lake, #1)
  • You Drive Me Crazy (The Blackwells of Crystal Lake, #2)
  • The Thing About Trouble (Crystal Lake, #1)
  • You Rock My World (The Blackwells of Crystal Lake, #3)
  • You Own My Heart (The Blackwells of Crystal Lake, #4)
  • Man Cuffed (Man Hands #4)
  • Joy to the Duke (Love is All Around #3)
  • Just a Boyfriend (End of the Line #2)
  • Headstrong Like Us (Like Us, #6)
  • Cheeky King (Royals Undercover, #2)
Patricia Paris is a bestselling, multi-award winning author of sweet, sexy, contemporary romances and romantic suspense.
She lives in the Chesapeake Bay area of Maryland with her husband, a lazy but lovable cat named Shiloh, and James Brown (aka, JB), the baddest, but also lovable, dog in town.
A true romantic at heart, Patricia believes everyone deserves a happy ending, and she strives to deliver

The Bonaveras (2 books)
  • Lucia (The Bonaveras #1)