Start by marking “The Prince's Passion” as Want to Read:
The Prince's Passion

The Prince's Passion

A Fake Engagement Royalty Romance.

Amand

I never expected my little brother's best friend to be so handsome.

As crown prince, I certainly have my pick of gorgeous men all drooling for so much as a glance. Daniel isn't like that. He was a little surprised about Ricard's royal lineage, but he's taken the shock well.

I wonder what else he can take with such grace.

Daniel
Published September 17th 2018 by Equal Love Publishing

To ask other readers questions about The Prince's Passion, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Prince's Passion

Start your review of The Prince's Passion
Stefanie
Sep 22, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: dnf
It’s a lot like a harlequin romance
♥️Victoria ♥️ ♥️love books♥️
Overall book rating: 3.5 Stars
Audio book: N/A
Book Cover: 3 Stars

I totally adore Royalty books, I love the idea of of a prince finding his price .... If I find one I will read i
Something in this book just didn't sit well with me ... I cant pin point the exact problem I had with it ....
Nic
Oct 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
Good

Another good story from the author. It had enough build up, mystery and character development. It did not feel rushed and showed progression between the main characters as well as the mystery. I liked this story!
Maura
Julianne Macneil
Sep 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
i read this book as part of an arc program. This is the romance between Daniel, an American photographer and writer and Amand, the Prince of Calonia. Daniel and Ricard were college roommates and are now travelling around Europe together and have just entered Calonia. Daniel wanted to visit Calonia because his grandparents were from there and he has no family left, so he was hoping to find distant relatives. Daniel also had no idea Ricard was a Prince until they were picked up and taken to the pa ...more
Sharon
Shelves: arc-booksprout
This is a tender story of the relationship that develops between two very different men. After a few years, Daniel’s best friend from school, Ricard, invites him to travel the globe and then visit his home of Calonia. Daniel is overjoyed as he is a travel photographer and blogger and has long lost relatives from Ricard’s homeland. While Daniel is visiting, he learns that Ricard is a Prince of the country and some other secrets that precipitate him being around Ricard’s older brother Amand. Princ ...more
Kirstin
Sep 17, 2018 rated it liked it
I was given an arc in exchange for an honest review.

When Daniel, a wandering photographer and travel book writer takes a journey with his old college roommate, he finds out there is more to his family that he thought. When they arrive in his hometown, he's addressed as a Prince and Daniel finds himself a guest at the Royal Palace. When his friends brother, Armand sees Daniel, he's obviously not impressed with the American but as family secrets start to rise to the surface, he finds that they hav
Barbara
Sep 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Daniel has been on a road trip with his best friend from college, Ricard. Going to Calonia, his home town, Daniel is overwhelmed with the scenery. Being a photographer and travel book author, he feels that's a good thing. As soon as the land strange things start to happen and Daniel winds up in a castle with Prince Ricard knowing nothing that is going on. Prince Amand is not being helpful either. The middle brother of three princes, he is charge of finances and tries to control his brother Ricar ...more
Kathryn Manzella
Sep 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Travel photographer/journalist, Daniel is traveling to a foreign country with his friend from university when he finds the guy he thought he knew was in reality, a prince. A prince with a hot but stuffy brother that ticks all of Daniels buttons. And Armand finds the American man fascinating. As the two men get  to know each other and their attraction grows, danger lurks in the shadows waiting to pounce.

I love this story. A fairytale love story with strong, sexy and sweet characters that you can
Kirsty Mckenzie
Sep 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow! Just wow. Another brilliant book by two of my favorite authors, Peter Styles and J.P. Oliver they sure know how to grab your attention and not let it go. Bloody brilliant. Wow. Daniel is a massive sweetheart with the biggest heart and the most amazing way pf seeing everything and Amand has so much hidden inside. You can see how brilliantly amazing they will be together it is insane, but will they is the question possed.
Grab grab (goes saying it twice) this now, you will adore these two char
Diane
I received an ARC from the author.

I found the plot intriguing, both men admirable, and the fast-paced action was enjoyable.

The romance that built between the two men...was very slow paced and sweet...and totally accepted by everyone there.

The political intrigue was believable...especially in the world we live in now. Very well devised.

I especially loved the insight into the world of Calonia and the inhabitants of the castle and town. It was so believable I want to go visit!

Another wonderful bo
Molly
Sep 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: adventure and romance fans
Recommended to Molly by: Booksprout
what if you did not know your alleged best buddy is a prince?

surprising to you, since he always seemed to have money problems but expensive tastes.

what if you heard he might be guilty of getting funds through less than good means? now someone wants to know if you might be dirty too.

Daniel has a tangled web of family loyalties and betrayals to sift through.

steamy m/m romance as well as exotic adventure.

Brenda Moser
Sep 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is a well written book with an intriguing story line. The author brings strong characters in Daniel and Amand , gives them a hot chemistry and weaves a story filled with mystery , danger and suspense as well as the passionate romance. The supporting characters play a huge role and help to bring the story around. It moves quickly and smoothly and I enjoyed reading it. I would recommend this book.

I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this book. All opinions in this review are my own and freely gi
victoria - lost in fiction
The Prince's Passion: 2 Stars

Well... that wasn't that good.
I really liked the start of it but the plot turned out mediocre and I quite frankly didn't give a fuck about it at the end and the romance... started of promising... only to be unrealistic and had me rolling my eyes again and again and eugh...

Basically: sadly this book just wasn't what I wanted it to be. It had a lot of tropes and aspects I usually love done in a way I didn't like them (even though it sounded SOOO good and like I would
Kitt
Sep 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this book! It has all the good stuff - surprises, danger, suspicion, royalty, instant attraction, a fake engagement, and real romance. I loved Amand and Daniel together. Two great characters! I absolutely love when J.P. and Peter get together to write. The resulting story is never disappointing.

THE GOTH CRITIC
Mar 04, 2019 rated it it was ok
The construction of this story seemed uneven to me. The overall storyline holds the water more or less but the dialogues were very poor and disappointing. The conversations were hollow and aimless whilst the scenes sounded, most of the time, as fillers. The twists - or what the author considered twists - weren't strong enough to keep me interested, especially with the unsettled personality of Amand that didn't convince me.

2 ** stars. Can do much better.
Val
Jan 27, 2020 rated it liked it
The narrator was great in executing the main characters voices and emotions. It was a nice little fairy tale, my only gripe would be that I didn’t really feel the evolution of the MC’s relationship. It was like one day they don’t like each other, the next they’re engaged. It says fake engagement book, but it was never really fake for any part of the story.

I was given this credit in exchange for an honest review.
Tanya
Sep 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
He did not realise his best friend was a Prince and his brother is the crown prince. Life is about to get very interesting as he wants to know what it would like to be with the crown prince. See how this story will go

Alladdin
Sep 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
Good read and good intrigue in this short story. Characters well developed and fun. I wish there had been a bit more "steamy" parts to the book. Read in two setting because of the good writing and the surprises to the very end.

K.G. Follett
Love and International Intrigue

This book was phenomenal! I literally could not put it down, wanting desperately to know what happened next to Daniel and Amand. Truly a modern gay fairy tale romance with pathos and drama in all the right places! Is there a sequel in sight? Keep up the great work, Guys!
Solveig
Sep 20, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: m-m, reviews
I did like the story, It was a very emotional book at times. I think Rickard was an spoiled brat at times and the way he treated Daniel and his family at times. The love story bettween Daniel and Amand is sweet and I felt it was a bit rushed at times. Quite exiting story that captivated my attention.
Frances Hamburg
Sep 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Excellent!

This was an awesome book. When Daniel came home with Ricard, he didn't realize how much love he would find in the midst of royalty. Arman was an answer to prayers that he probably didn't know he prayed. Though they went through many trials and tribulations, they found love with each other. Daniel found his prince!
Joy
Mar 19, 2019 rated it it was ok
Stiff

I understand that the authors were trying to make the book formal due to the prince’s nature but they ended making it overly formal. The dialogue feels stilted with the other protagonist not emoting any personality other than happy and angry ( I’m not talking about the prince). I got bored.
Esther Alayeto
Feb 04, 2020 rated it really liked it
A great romance story. Armand and Daniel are great together but it takes them some time to figure it out. Armand is very uptight and is very serious and dedicated to his royal duties. I really enjoyed watching them grow closer and seeing Daniel slowly help Armand unwind a bit. The narrator did a great job with the story and the characters. I voluntarily reviewed a gifted copy of this audio book.
dian_puspita
Jul 07, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: mm-romance, royalty
I like my prince's story to be like this, a sweet romance with little drama on it.

Amand is such an ass when he first met Daniel and I hate him for that, lol. Daniel is a sunshine to Amand's cloudy life. He's change to be better person, he can enjoy his life and have fun again and it's because of Daniel's present in his life.
Amy
Sep 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I fell in love with this story. My heart raced while reading about Daniel and Amand. The beginning of their love story is rocky and full of suspicion but ends in such a strong and delightful way.

Rebecca Zabik
Sep 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The chemistry between Amand and Daniel was volitale at first. Amand did not like Daniel. Over time he learned to love him. There is a lot of drama caused by politics. Overall a great story.

Randy Sims
great book. Like the royal family theme and how Ricard and Daniel are friends. Then along comes the brother. it is a fun read

Gwendolin
Sep 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Really good 👍!

Down to earth. Able to make the characters feel free to do whatever they wanted. 5 stars! Emotional and dreamlike story. Enjoying it all! Indeed I would read this again. 😁
Annemarie Suchey
Oct 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: m-m, romance, fantasy
Love and adventure in a castle! Ricard brings Daniel home for a visit and his older brother Amana ends up falling in love with Daniel. With enemies on both sides wanting to control the other, it's love and intrigue at for the princes.

• The Bride's Brother
  • Protecting the Billionaire
  • His Saint (Forever Wilde #5)
  • The Boyfriend Contract
  • Unwritten Law (Steele Brothers #1)
  • Sanctuary (Wild at Heart #1)
  • Flirt (Forever Wilde #4.5)
  • Trading Teams
  • All I Want for Christmas...Is My Sister's Boyfriend
  • Mister Bridesmaid
  • The Night (Love in O'Leary #5)
  • IRL: In Real Life (After Oscar, #1)
  • Family Camp (Daddy Dearest, #1)
  • The Boyfriend Game (#boyfriendsbybLoved, #1)
  • The Fall (Love in O'Leary #1)
  • Pink
  • The Gift (Love in O'Leary, #2)
  • Haven (Wild at Heart #3)
Hello everyone! My name is Peter Styles. I am a young new gay writer who is in love with reading and writing gay romance. I hope my stories keep you as entertained as much as I like writing them.

If you would like to join my insider's club, and get free books, click the link below.