Start by marking “Scotland to the Max (Trouble Wears Tartan)” as Want to Read:
Scotland to the Max (Trouble Wears Tartan)

Scotland to the Max

(Trouble Wears Tartan #3)

Note: The size chart is normal china size. our size is smaller two than the size United States.

Package:Other accessories not include

Material:Knitted
Size details:
US XS=China M:Length:20.47"(52cm)-20.87"(53cm),Bust:33.86"(86cm)-34.65"(88cm),Shoulder:13.78"(35cm)-14.17"(36cm),Sleeve Length:14.17"(36cm)-14.57"(37cm);
US S=China L:Length:21.26"(54cm)-21.65"(55cm),Bust:35.43"(9
Published September 6th 2018 by Grace Burrowes Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Scotland to the Max, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Scotland to the Max

N.W. Moors
Sep 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Max Maitland is in Scotland to oversee the refurbishment of Brodie Castle. Jeannie Cromarty is his guide along with her adorable baby Henry. As the two fight against ruthless investors, suspicious Scots, nasty ex-mother-in-laws, and ghosts (they don't actually have to fight against the ghosts), they also fight their growing attraction. But Max has responsibilities that tie him to the United States, though increasingly his heart belongs to the highlands.
Elias and Violet make appearances as well a
Erin
Apr 10, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Sweet and enjoyable tale of Scotland single mom meets American developer remodeling her family’s castle. I enjoyed this one more than the previous books in the series, and I think it’s because it was set in Scotland instead of the US.

There’s a secondary relationship in the book that I sometimes found myself wishing was the focus instead, but overall it held my interest and everyone got their HEA.
Jennifer Fner
Mar 03, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A romance where the main character is a project manager? And you get to see him working? In SCOTland?! I'm all in, baby, all in.

I could see where some might find all the project management-ness boring but I loved it.

(Why yes, I *am* a project manager. And yes it's a sexy profession ; )

Also there's a same sex side romance. I knew Burrowes would do this well!
Dianna Rowley
Sep 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Brodie Castle is going to be renovated! After generations of good times and not so good times Elias Brodie, the current Earl has given investors a 99 year lease and the project is a go. If Max Maitland can pull it off. Jeannie Cromarty is just the woman to help him.
Satisfying read I am so happy that Jeannie got her story. I will be going back and reading the first part of the series.
Heidi
Oct 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: nook-reads
I always adore these books, and definitely turn to Grace Burrowes when I need a reading treat. If you haven’t read the series, start at the beginning and you will enjoy all the subtle and not so subtle connections more. Definitely a good read and I look forward to the next one. (I especially hope we get follow up peeks at the Earl and his love.)
Christine
Sep 25, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2018-books
Well...Four stars-ish.

Max Maitland arrives in Scotland to lead the project started by Elias Brodie (in the previous book) - renovate the Brodie family castle and develop it into a conference and vacation destination extraordinaire. Max meets single mom Jeannie Cromarty who’s been helping get the project rolling, and they fall hard for each other. Complications ensue: local opposition, a scheming investor, Jeannie’s uncertainty, and Max’s family ties...all conspire to keep the castle’s fate in d
Mary
May 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Goodness, I love this book!
Carol
Jan 13, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Troubles remodeling the Castle
Suzanne
Sep 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Max met Jeanne Cromarty when he came to Scotland to complete the changes to Brody castle.
Helen Phillips
Kate Carney
Oct 06, 2018
Nicole
Feb 17, 2019 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
This definitely wasn’t meant to be read first. It’s a series. There were painful references to other books in the series—painful, in that I was meant to have read those first. I don’t think they really needed to be referenced at all. It was a book for insiders. Otherwise, cute love story with even cuter secondary love story.
Hilliary
rated it did not like it
May 28, 2019
Feb 04, 2019
Linda
Jan 22, 2019
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Grace Burrowes started writing as an antidote to empty nest and soon found it an antidote to life in general. She is the sixth out of seven children, raised in the rural surrounds of central Pennsylvania. Early in life she spent a lot of time reading romance novels and practicing the piano. Her first career was as a technical writer and editor in the Washington, DC, area, a busy job that nonethele ...more

Trouble Wears Tartan (4 books)
  • Tartan Two-Step (Highland Holiday #5)
  • Elias in Love (Trouble Wears Tartan, #2)
  • The Cowboy Wore A Kilt (Blame it on Texas)