Start by marking “Nexus” as Want to Read:
Nexus

Nexus

(The Androma Saga #2)

#1 New York Times bestselling authors Sasha Alsberg and Lindsay Cummings deliver the dazzling finale to the acclaimed Androma Saga, where stunning betrayals and devastating secrets send an embattled galaxy spiraling into the ultimate nightmare.

Her ship is gone, her crew is captured and notorious mercenary Androma Racella is no longer the powerful Bloody Baroness, but a f
Published May 7th 2019 by Inkyard Press

To ask other readers questions about Nexus, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Nexus

Raya Conway
Feb 26, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
People need to stop rating this book before they even read it! Weather it's 5 stars or 0 if you haven't read it none of these ratings are true or helpful to people who may wanna pick it up!
Alex
Feb 24, 2018 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ugh
description
♡ Dakota ♡ (Sarcasm is my middle name)
If all else fails at least the cover is pretty.
Neil (or bleed)
Aug 17, 2018 marked it as will-not-read  ·  review of another edition
NOPE.
James
May 22, 2018 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Oh boy.
Rune
Jan 06, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
okay people need to stop hating on this book so badly
it's not out yet
stop

edit for transparency:
2 stars, hoping this will be better bc there was a lot of wasted potential!
zenith review: https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...
Michelle
Jun 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved Zenith, can't wait for this book to be released.
Julie
Apr 15, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I received a free copy of this book through netgalley. All opinions are my own.

I have a lot of thoughts about this book. As usual I rate based on writing, characters, story line and my overall enjoyment.
So let's dive in. I thought writing was much stronger and better in Nexus compared to Zenith. Dialogue flowed more naturally and there weren't any weird similes that didn't make any sense. Both authors writing styles blend well together and it was easy to read and understand.
Characters were amaz
Joey Kagan
Apr 05, 2019 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
I returned the first book after two chapters. Can I return this one to the trees before it’s printed?
Olivia
May 13, 2019 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Just like Zenith it was meh. Just fine. Nothing special. Most of the characters were obvious copies of characters found in other popular YA books, the most obvious being Andy = Celeana from Throne of Glass (I haven't even read the series and it was glaringly obvious), or ALFIE = AIDEN from Illuminae (I mean like seriously only two of the letters are changed). This series felt like that one kid who sits in the front row of every class and tries to impress the professor (but fails because the fact ...more
Adah Udechukwu
May 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved Nexus. It is a great sequel.
Kiki Cole
May 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow, I am amazed at how action-packed and engrossing this duology has been! I love Androma so much! This book and Zenith have taken me on such an adventure that it has become one of my top sci-fi books ever! Nothing is better than a high stakes, badass, and wicked story. I hope that this series receives more love because it truly deserves it!
Sheila Goicea
Jan 17, 2018 marked it as to-read-or-not-to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2019-releases
1) Zenith: ★★ ...more
Anthony
May 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I received a free copy of this book in exchange for a fair and honest review. All opinions are my own.

A galaxy of people forced into blind servitude and a family torn apart lead to a mission not only for survival, but to stop a threat more powerful than anyone could have possibly imagined in the final chapter of authors Lindsay Cummings and Sasha Alsberg’s duology “Nexus (The Androma Saga #2)”. Here is the synopsis.

The Synopsis

Her ship is gone, her crew is captured and notorious mercenary Androm
Lizy
May 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Disclaimer/Note: I want to thank Harlequin Teen, Netgalley, and Lia Ferrone for getting me an ARC. I was trying to get this book so badly I ended up with two copies, actually, and I feel so insanely, doubly blessed for that. Y'all are collectively the best.

That aside. Sit down, let's have a chat for a minute about this one. The first thing you need to know is this is the second half of the Androma Saga. The first half is a book called ZENITH (and, tangent, there's absolutely no way you jump in w
CR
May 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
My Review: OMG I am so happy that I got the chance to read this book. I fell in love with Zenith and you can see how much stronger these two are writing together in Nexus. The one issue I had with book one was that in parts it was confusing. And it seems that in this one the authors hashed things out a little better and I didn't feel so overwhelmed with the story. It was wonderful and I still need more!! Which made all of the POVs so much better. The story flowed so much better than book one.

Th
Courtney Lavallee
Apr 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc
This book was amazing. It beat all my expectations.

I loved Zenith when it first came out and gave it 5 stars. Looking back Zenith I would probably now only give 3.5-3.75 stars. This book definitely tops that and has an automatic 5 star rating from me.

This book was action packed with very little romance (The bit of romance was a back burner plot and was perfectly placed in the novel). I loved the romance in here because it wasn't the main focus.

The characters in here were so well developed that
Arianna Curley
Apr 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Whitney Bailey
May 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Edwin Rydberg
May 05, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2019
To begin with, it's important to note that I haven't read the first book in this duology, Zenith. I received Nexus to review from the Fantastic Flying Book Club. Despite this, however, information from the first story was woven subtly but completely enough into Nexus that I felt I had a good understanding of what happened without feeling like I'd been force-fed an infodump.

Nexus follows several characters - sometimes feeling a bit like Guardians of the Galaxy meets Star Wars - although the Blood
Chloe⛅
May 16, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
As someone who absolutely loved Zenith despite everything, I was really looking forward to the sequel and luckily, I was not disappointed! I wish it was longer because somethings did feel rushed and crammed but overall, I loved Nexus!

This duology is such an intense, high stakes sci-fi but also ends up being really fun and unique too! Although the writing isn’t the best writing ever, it’s still so engaging and fun to read about. I’ve grown so much love for all of these characters apart from Dex,
ᴡᴡᴡ.Kyera.18sexy.pw
Full review to come.
(view spoiler)
Jenny
May 15, 2019 rated it it was ok
I was given an ARC in exchange for an honest review.

This book is an action-packed science fiction adventure and is told through multiple points of views. It features strong female characters, mind control, and invasion by alien races.

The characters were really interesting but I don't think that they were developed enough. They didn't grow or change from the last book. I would've really liked to see more from the characters interacting together too. Most of the crew is separated and therefore w
ama ✿ inky moments
Nexus is a YA sci-fi fantasy novel, and sequel in the Androma Saga. I absolutely loved reading Zenith, and I couldn't wait to continue the series! The story starts off with Androma Racella, from being the powerful Bloody Baroness to runaway fugitive. With her utmost loyalty to her crew, she will stop at nothing to bring them back—even if it means destroying the galaxy of Mirabel. On top of this whirlwind adventure, Queen Nor has erased free will, subjugating all minds under compulsion. Sasha Als ...more
Tiffany Luna
May 21, 2019 rated it it was ok
2.5/5 stars

oh i am kind of disappointed. don't get me wrong, the core plot was super interesting but really what kept me reading.

the writing is an improvement from Zenith for sure but sentences that didn't need to be there that made the prose very awkward and juvenile. most of the dialogue was fine but here and there some cringe things.

while the overarching plot was good, i felt like the story was told on a very surface level. i can tell world-building was attempted but the execution of that ju
Rachel
May 17, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
3.5/5.
This is a book that I got from NetGalley.

One of the things that made this book stronger than Zenith was the writing. The dialogue had better flow, with the writing style of two authors. The authors writing were more cohesive and it was easier to read and understand. The characters were good. It was easy to tell whose POV I was reading. I would have liked more backstories with most of the characters. Since only one character seemed fully developed which was Andi, and because of that I only
Belle Ellrich
May 06, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
*I WAS PROVIDED A PHYSICAL COPY FOR THE PURPOSES OF THIS TOUR. THIS DOESN’T AFFECT MY OPINION*

There was something both heartbreaking and exciting about this book that I still can’t get over and won’t be over for a very long time.

Nexus brought back all the memories of Zenith, something I was excited to see after being away from the story and the characters. It was an immediate catchup to what occurred during the last novel and the characters we lost and/or just barely made it out with.

Something I
May 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Okay so as most of you know, I was OBSESSED with Zenith, the first book in the Androma Saga dualogy.... but like this book absolutely BLEW. MY. MIND. When I read a book, I primarily focus on plot, character development and relatability, and my overall ingrossment/interest in the story being told. For me, Nexus checked every one of these boxes! The plot of this book moved very quickly with the help of multiple points of views, but didn't move so fast that I got easily confused or lost. As usual, ...more
Shauna
May 10, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Actual rating: 2.5 stars.
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Immunity (Contagion, #2)
  • The Chosen (Contender, #1)
  • When She Reigns (Fallen Isles, #3)
  • Untitled (Gates of Thread and Stone, #3)
  • Untitled (Dreamer #3)
  • Untitled (Impostors, #4)
  • Set Fire to the Gods (Set Fire to the Gods, #1)
  • Untitled (The Book of Dust, #3)
  • Untitled (The Bone Season, #6)
  • The Demon World (The Smoke Thieves, #2)
  • Untitled
  • Untitled
  • Ember Days
  • Untitled (Crescent City, #2)
  • Untitled (Courting Darkness Duology, #2)
  • The Half King (Untitled #1)
  • Castle of Lies
  • Untitled (The Diabolic, #3)
Sasha Alsberg is the #1 NYT Bestselling Co-Author of ZENITH: The Androma Saga.

When Sasha is not writing or obsessing over Scotland she is making YouTube videos on her channel Abookutopia. She lives in Massachusetts with her dogs, Fraser and Fiona

For her writing, she is represented by Joanna Volpe at New Leaf Literary.

The Androma Saga (2 books)
  • Zenith (The Androma Saga #1)