Start by marking “Operation Makeover (Hearts & Health #7)” as Want to Read:
Operation Makeover (Hearts & Health #7)

Operation Makeover

(Hearts and Health #7)

4.71  ·  Rating details ·  14 Ratings  ·  12 Reviews
Will a makeover bring his fantasy to life or lead him to a love he never saw coming?

As a professional x-ray tech, Ridley has come a long way from the geeky kid Jace took under his wing in high school. Not that his best friend has noticed. Tired of pining, Ridley decides to show Jace what he’s missing. And what better way than with a newer, more sophisticated look?

Cole's c
Expected publication: October 25th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Operation Makeover, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Operation Makeover

Ravenclaw Silverstripe
Oct 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
Pros: The writing, the character development, the slow burn romance, and the HEA ending.

Cons: I really had a hard time liking Jace. (view spoiler) I also found Ronnie's directness as tactless. Actually, that is an understatement. I did not like how she spoke to Cole. (view spoiler)
Valerie
Oct 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Cole is the sweetest, most caring protagonist that I've read in a while. When he meets Ridley, yes he's attracted to him, but something about Ridley draws Cole to him and he wants to help him. And Ridley thinks Cole is the most beautiful man he's ever seen and thinks he's out of his league, but he also thinks that about his best friend, Jace. And although he's getting a makeover to draw in his best friend, Ridley starts to realize that Cole is the person who really sees him for who he is and doe ...more
Modwena
Oct 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Ridley has been infatuated with Jace, his best friend for years but Jace never really seems to see him. He decides that a makeover might be the thing that finally draws Jace's attention. This is how he ends up on Cole's salon chair. When he explain's what he is trying to do, Cole appoints himself Ridley's personal stylist. The pair start spending a lot more time together and their friendship quickly grows. The problem is that the feelings grow too and Ridley has to choose whether he wants to go ...more
Andrea Britton
Oct 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Five Stars!

Operation Makeover by DJ Jamison

This book had such a powerful meaning. One that each reader of this book will feel. This is a story of finding ones true self. With a little help from an unlikely source.

Ridley a X-ray technician, has a crush on his best friend of 10+ years. He thinks he needs to change himself to get Jaces attention. But when the plan backfires a new set of feelings emerge.

Cole is one of the best hairdressers at Fringe. One new client later and he’s helping Ridley g
Kirsty Mckenzie
Oct 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Omg what an amazing book, I seriously couldn't get enough of this book. I loved every word, omg I'm fan girling so hard for this book. Cole was so beautiful inside and out that his shine was bright, and Ridley omg what an absolute sweetheart.
Thier friendship was everything and more, the way they built each other up and helped each other was beautiful to read and feel apart of. I have read many book in thiz series and I knew that this would be another amazing book, but I think it even surpassed w
Caroline
Oct 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved everything about Operation Makeover, it's one of the best books I've read all year. I'm new to author DJ Jamison andwill definitely be looking for more of her books.

Operation Makeover was a beautiful love story. Ridley meets Cole when he decides he needs a makeover, to get the attention of his longtime crush. Cole is a stylist, his sexy look instantly gets Ridley's interest. Cole offers to help with Ridley's makeover, accompanying him to choose new clothes to finish his look.

The more tim
Dan
Oct 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
I love this book, love this series, and love Cole and Ridley. Ridley believes he needs a new appearance to catch the eye of his longtime crush and BFF Jace, and Cole jumps in the wagon to help him without expecting to fall in love. It was very sweet to read, and Ridley's road to confidence was lovely to witness. I so recommend!
Pati
Oct 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars

Ms Jamison has brought us a wonderful addition to the Heart and Health series. In fact, I think this is my favorite so far.

This is so much more than a sweet romance. It a story about learning to love yourself... about learning that you deserve to be loved for exactly who you are, flaws and all.

I highly recommend this.
Shauna Jackson
Oct 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was such a beautiful written story...I absolutely loved Ridley’s and Cole’s journey to the HEA!!! I laughed, cried, and screamed a few times during the reading but I was not disappointed. I can not wait for the next book in the series.
Lindsay Hardin
Oct 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
Cole and Ridley were such a sweetly, endearing couple. Each man had his own insecurities and the other man helps with those insecurities. I really enjoyed this book and highly recommend it to all MM lovers.
ButtonsMom2003
Oct 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A great standalone addition to this series! Full review coming on release day.
Emily Seelye
Christie Howell
Oct 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved Ridley and Cole. I teared up and got emotional as their insecurities bloomed. I swear they hit me deep in my heart. I love everything DJ writes and simply just can't get enough of her books. Bring on the next book....💗
Linda
Joscelyn Smith
Elle
Amy
Oct 15, 2018
DJ Jamison grew up in the Midwest and worked in newsrooms for more than 10 years, which came in handy when she began writing novellas centered on a series of love connections between small-town Kansas newspaper staffers, their sources, and their readers.

When she's not laboring over her works of fiction, she's blogging and tweeting about books, reading books or doing that other dreaded thing: her d

Hearts and Health (7 books)
  • Heart Trouble (Hearts and Health #1)
  • Bedside Manner (Hearts and Health, #2)
  • Urgent Care (Hearts and Health #3)
  • Room for Recovery (Hearts and Health #4)
  • Surprise Delivery (Hearts and Health #5)
  • Orderly Affair (Hearts and Health #6)