Start by marking “Mortal Siege” as Want to Read:
Mortal Siege

Mortal Siege

(Siege Series #2)

The conclusion to the Dark Romance Siege Series!

This isn’t how our story ends.
No. This murder we’ve just committed?
This is how our story truly begins . . .

I told myself I was going to save her.

I didn’t realize what a lie that was.

This neurosis has sunk in too deep. All it took was one glimpse of another man inside her for the beast that murdered Barnard to finish co
Published 2019

To ask other readers questions about Mortal Siege, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mortal Siege

Natalie The Biblioholic
Feb 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019, dark, dual-pov, vengeance
Systematic Siege - ★★★★★

What do you do when you finally reunite with your true love, only to find out that the people who separated you in the first place worked diligently to keep you apart and tormented you, mentally and physically, in the process? Well, if you're anything like Andrew and Lexi, you take matters into your own hands and have your enemies rue the day they ever crossed you. Torture would be too kind and death is too easy. Together these two are going to make sure their tormentors
Mg ♥ The Bookishmedialite
Feb 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
If you love psychopaths who have crazy hot chemistry and want nothing more than REVENGE, then this is your book!

Loved it. Full review to come ♥.
Tee loves Kyle Jacobson
WTF DID I JUST READ....... SWEET BABY JESUS......... HOLY HADES....... N. what the hell did I just read??? OMG where to start with this review without giving away anything because this is one of those series that you MUST read. I just cant say enough about this series but the conclusion had me picking my mouth up off the floor because I was in shock.

Andrew and Lexi have been kept from one another for a long time. They fight like hell to get back to each other and when they do and find out the tr
Sierra Clothier
Feb 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
My goodness, I feel like I've been deliciously put through the wringer. Like I've got a straight jolt of continuous adrenaline to the heart. Like I've watched a Fast & Furious movie. This author got my heart rate up and my emotions on overload as I devoured the ending of Andrew and Lexi's revenge tale.

Blanco keeps he thrills coming a mile a minute, digging deep into betrayal, violence and obsession that carries this couple right to the brink of insanity. Insanity that is their drug of choic
Katie
Sissy's Romance Book Review
Mortal Siege by N. Isabelle Blanco is book Two in the Siege Series. This continues the story of Andrew and Lexi, so you should read the first book 'Systematic Siege' before reading this one to fully enjoy their story. This book picks up where we were left in the last book. Lexi and Drew are dealing with finding out what and who tore them apart. Revenge is the first raw thought and want to bring to justice. Emotions of what they missed and what they want come through too. This is somewhat dark ro ...more
Tanya
Mar 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
They are finally back together and now their story begins. They are going to kill everyone that hurt them. He know that he has not saved her but finished destroying her but she would not have it any other way. See just how they get on

Abegaile
Feb 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have been reading this author for a long time now and she has always been an amazing story teller-able to transport her readers into the world of her characters.

Mortal Siege is the second story in this series and it had been a while since I read the first, Systemic Siege. So I re-read the first book before starting this to help me reacquaint myself to Lexi and Drew's story.

Systemic Siege gave us hints of what happened in the seven years that Lexi and Drew were separated. Mortal Siege picks up
Renee
Feb 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I received a copy of this book from the author/publisher to review for Stephanie's Book Reports.

I told myself I was going to save her. I didn't realize what a like that was. This neurosis has sunk in too deep. ALl it took was one glimpse of another man inside her for the beast that murdered Barnard to finsihs consming me. I've turned her into a killer. Just like me. With every corroded, toxicity-infested sin laid bare between us all that 's left is revege. And the chasm of diabolical need that
Deb S
Feb 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Admittedly, I am a binge reader ... I generally like to know that I can devour an entire series all at once. When I started reading the Systematic Siege series, iI thought there were only 3 books. I would read 1-3 and be done and on to the next series that caught my eye (I had already read many of N. Isabelle Blanco books and loved them all!). Imagine my surprise when at the end of #3 ... it was not over, no where near over!

I quickly started trying to get information on when Mortal Siege would b
Ri
Feb 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Regardless of what I read from this author, I am always surprised. ALWAYS. Even when I tell myself that she cannot write anything that would shock me. In each and every book she bleeds the words that her characters are demanding that she pen down giving their voices the chance to be heard by the masses.

The stories are not pleasant. They are extreme and even when they tell a story of love they also tell the story of how it comes in many different forms. It is not all sparkly unicorns, cotton can
Cierra McCauley (Cierra's Corner)
Amazing!!!! Mortal Siege is Drew and Lexi’s beautifully twisted Revenge! This is book two in the Siege series! It’s dark and can be disturbing/hard to read at times, so heed the warnings! I loved it! Drew and Lexi’s love has no limits. After being kept apart for seven years and truths being revealed. They are desperate to make wrongs right. Stephen is their biggest problem. He’s a unpredictable, cold hearted B@$t@rd! In his sick mind Lexi is his and he will destroy the one thing she loves to mak ...more
Babel
Brace yourselves. I think the author had some kind of shield in mind for the reader when she was writing this story. Nobody gets out of reading this unscathed :-D

It's all about violent delights.

Violent love, violent vengeance, violent narrative.

The characters, Lexi and Drew, have committed the ultimate crime that binds them in one more macabre way. The past is like a dead yoke on them, but they're fighting to trust that they're finally together. And now it's time to make their evil enemies pay
We Like them Dark **
Shelves: 2019-x1f5a4
I’m going to preface this review by saying I’ll simply read anything in the romance genre. That being said, there definitely are warnings, but people seem to skip over them but are surprised that it offended them. THIS BOOK has dark themes. Do not be surprised because this author will take you there-and then some. That’s what makes me appreciate her work even more, she’s got a talent, and she’s not afraid of fitting into a little box to appease some readers.
Drew and Lexi are seriously hot, and r
Heather Whitaker
Feb 15, 2019 rated it liked it
Ok so this is the ending of Drew and Lexi's story. Or is it?? I mean they do get their kind of a HEA in this book. The revenge is dished out to all and, YOU MUST READ Systematic Siege #1 before this.

We don't go to the past as much in this book as you do in the last. You do get all the dirty and gritty details on what was done to Lexi. We finally get the whole story with what Drew did and went through as well.

Mortal Siege picks right up where Systematic Siege ends. Drew and Lexi still have amazi
Book-Lovin-Momma
Mar 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5+ beautiful stars!!! I've been waiting so long for this, and it did not disappoint! This is a must read!! Lexi and Drew have a love that transcends all the obstacles in their way, but it's not always an easy road to get to each other. Stephen is a man I hate with every fiber of my being. He's sick and depraved, and nothing but evil. I was so wrecked by this book! It was phenomenal, with darkness and light battling for control. Lexi and Drew had that scorching love that you can only find with yo ...more
Wendy Livingstone
Feb 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow, I have no words, I am totally blown away!! This is the second book in this phenomenal series, and concluding Lexi and Andrew’s emotional roller coaster journey which carries on straight from where the first book ended. This story tells of the horrendous events which Lexi had to endure in the 7 years they were apart. This is not for the feint-hearted, so be warned about triggers! This is a well written flawless story which is dark, intense, and passionate, with angst and vengeance. I was tot ...more
CL Westbrook
Feb 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
How do you describe an incredible book that you just cant put down, thats hot & steamy, love the characters & dont want to end. Mortal Seige is AMAZEBALLS then some. Drew and Lexi are this power couple that are cute psycotic. This book is an amazing that you simply can't put down once you start reading as you are instantly gripped. It keeos you on thd edge of your seat wanting more. Its full of hot sex, raw emotions, intense darkness, higb emotional rollercoaster but it's the most incred ...more
Amy
Feb 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Dark, demented, depraved and dangerous. The continuation of this series is for readers with serious deprivations. This calls to the monster within who rejoices at payback. I gloried in the justice that was meted out by Lexi and thought of by Andrew. What a sick and wonderful thing the mind is. I can't wait for more.

Daria
Feb 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
Oh sweet da%$

They say revenge is best served cold, right? This is so dark, so intense cold only begins its explanation.

Can one even feel when immersed in such deep darkness? They've played the pawn in a game for most of their lives if not all of it. Is it love now? or is just being.

Hot, passionate decadent. Can/will Lexi and Drew survive this? NIB baby gives you a bow. Amazing read. Enjoy
Jeanne Richardson
Mar 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the 3rd book I've read written N. Isabelle Blanco she has done a great job at writing a good book; I will definitely be reading more of her books.

I loved the chemistry between the characters.

Brandy
Mar 04, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: dark, erotica
I loved, loved, LOVED Systematic Siege and waited on this installment with unchecked enthusiasm. Mortal Siege is still full of dark, twisty and hot scenes--which is what I adore about the series and initially pulled me in.

I'm not a fan of martyr syndrome in books. Drew chastising himself when he and Lexi have sex, please don't. It takes away from the overall scene. Lexi blaming herself for everything Drew went through was over done.
The writing also wasn't as clean as the first book.
Darlene
Mar 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Excellent writing, very sick and twisted. I liked the book. I still had unanswered questions at the end about Lexi's mother and Drew's mother and uncle. Was Drew and Lexi's damaged psyches finally satisfied now that all the people who kept them apart dead? Otherwise this is a fast paced steamy dark read that is not for everyone.

Marika
Mar 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I've loved Lexi and Andrew right from the start of the series..the more I read about these two and especially what Lexi went through, the more I couldn't wait for those people to pay..and pay they did..
Also there's the romance aspect between the two, because at the beginning they were apart and Lexi was very very angry..
I loved every single twisted moment and I am so satisfied..it should be worrying lol.
Great story!
Sharon
Mar 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a way to end a series! The two lovers are back together and now it’s truly time for payback! Lexi and Andrew have been through so much to finally reach the point where they can exact their revenge on those who have hurt them, tormented them and made their life hell. This is dark but really there was no other ending!
Sandra
Feb 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
Is it the beginning or end for us...

Drew:   This isn’t how our story ends.
No. This murder we’ve just committed?
This is how our story truly begins . . .

Lexi:   A need to consume each other.
A need to make our enemies pay.
They stole seven years from us. Every ounce of sanity we had left.
Now, we’re going to steal everything from them.

I received Mortal Siege by N. Isabelle Blanco as a free copy for an honest review. You have to read Book 1 Systematic Seige before reading Book 2 Mortal Seige
Wh
Amy  Crull
Feb 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book is extremely action packed!! Andrew is a psychopath and out for revenge on everyone who hurt his Lexi. This book will keep you on the edge of your seat. I loved the characters and honestly need more!! Also read book 1 before this one! Andrew and Lexi have extreme chemistry and it shows so much in this book!! They can't keep their hands off each other!
Theresa Doherty
Mar 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
From the very start this was a fast paced dark romance coupled with suspense that left you saying, no more please, only to want lots more, Andrew and Lexi made sweet music together, becoming stronger with their hatred of Stephen and Kaylee. What a read this has been, thoroughly enjoyed, want more.

Tania
Feb 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ahh this final book in the duet was spectacular!
It's was darker, full of bloody, action and revenge.
When two lovers will stop at nothing to avenge the people whom have hurt, betrayed or had a hand in what happend in the past. This book is a beautiful masterpiece crafted with, love, blood and sweat to get the happily ever after.. but do they get their happy ever after???
Monique Hebert
Feb 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a great book and a great series! This book is full if romance, suspense, revenge and it's dark too. I enjoyed every page. Such a fast pace but full of content. There's so much going on, plot and characters well developed. The hot steamy scenes are great too, so intense and sensual.
I hope Shell or Spectre has his own story or even Matteo or Finn.
N. Isabelle Blanco is the Amazon Bestselling Author of the Allure Series, the Need Series with K.I.Lynn, and many others. At the age of three, due to an odd fascination with studying her mother’s handwriting, she began to read and write. By the time she’d reached kindergarten, she had an extensive vocabulary and her obsession with words began to bleed into every aspect of her life.

That is, until