Start by marking “Odium VI The Dead Saga” as Want to Read:
Odium VI The Dead Saga

Odium VI The Dead Saga

(The Dead Saga #6)

In the sixth book of the Dead Saga series, Nina is fighting more than just her demons; she’s waging war upon evil, because the greatest enemy now isn’t the deaders—it’s humans.

Determined to eradicate the Savages from earth, Nina must settle an age-old argument and bring together mortal enemies. Because it’s more than just their own survival at risk now…it’s everyone’s.

Runn
Published October 2018

To ask other readers questions about Odium VI The Dead Saga, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Odium VI The Dead Saga

Start your review of Odium VI The Dead Saga
✰ Liz ✰
"I wanted to live."
description

Odium VI is the sixth book in The Dead Saga Series. This series has kept me on the edge of my seat with each and every installment. As the world is crumbling around them Nina, Mikey, and Shooter find themselves fighting more than just zombies. Nina finds herself broken over the fear of losing Mikey and the fear of falling into Shooter's arms. When life and death are on the line, Nina has never been shy about fighting to the death. Tensions continue to rise as death and des
Lo Bookfrantic
Nov 04, 2018 rated it liked it

3★★★Stars

Genre:  Dark Apocalypse/Dysthopia
Type:  Book 6 from The Dead Saga Series
POV:  First Person - Multiple

So, this book is so hard for me to review because this series has been one of my favorite series ever and sadly this book gave me an ulcer and I honestly don't even know how to feel, I feel angry and empty inside but here we go LOL.

Odium 6 teaser

This book opens up with my baby Mikey; the world is falling apart and he has been capture by some evil cannibals.   I am freaking out t
Brittany
4 Stars!!

“The only thing this world was made for was death. It’ll kill us all equally, given the chance,” he said darkly. “Doesn’t matter whether you’re a man or a woman, black or white, gay or straight. Death is coming for us all.”

Pretty much felt like that guy reading this one.... this book pissed me off so bad.. I rated it a 4 because duh - writing but like if we wanna rate this based on emotions... big fat 2! BECAUSE I AM NOT OK after that cliffhanger.

Not much has changed as far as m
Kelly
Oct 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Claire strikes again!

Read my full take here: OdiumVI
Melanie Marsh
Nov 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The Dead Saga is the type of series you hope to never see the end of. Each book is just as great as the last and Claire Riley continues to surprise me while never losing sight of the heart of the book. Many series either lose their steam or just keep repeating the same storyline over and over, but lucky for me The Dead Saga isn’t one of those.

In book six we are taken back to the post-apocalyptic world of cannibals, zombie/deaders, Nina, Mikey, a couple biker gangs and a few other friends, both
Erin Remen
Nov 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Seriously??? What am I going to do with you Claire Riley!!

Another exciting and intense ride in the insane and chaotic world of Nina and her wide array of friends and enemies. I cannot honestly say I did not see some of this installment coming a mile away, I just honestly hoped I would be wrong! The world of Odium collided with Shooter and his crew, so we got to see more of our favorites again, years later. That was interesting! Nina truly has her hands full with Shooter, and his alpha ways. She
Caroline
Nov 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: claire-c-riley
Book 6 in the heart-racing post-apocalyptic series, Odium! I’m so in love with this series by the awesome @readheadapocalypse . As soon as it was released I 1-clicked and dived right in. Zombies and cannibals. Definitely my best choice of book for Halloween…

“Pain? What pain?”

« In a world so full of darkness, try to be the light. »

“The world’s a cruel, dark place, Nina. But if you really look, you’ll always be able to find some good in the darkness.”
“How can you be so certain, Shooter?”
“Because t
 Charlie  ✰ WLTB Blog ✰
Woah, this book was so worth the wait.

It was fast-paced from start to finish. since the last book, I have been dying to get my hands on this one and it did not disappoint at all. Loved hearing from Nina and the gang again. I can't wait for the next books I just love these characters and could read about them forever. Another well-written book that will have you turning the pages till the end.
My Introvert Romance Blog
Holy freakin hell!!

My nerves and my heart have been sitting on live land mine throughout this entire book- and Claire C Riley just lit the fuse and detonated my freaking world.

I want to cry, to shout, to get on my knees and beg her for more because this cannot be the end!

So much nerve wracking intensity and oh the suspense!! Old gangs reunited- and as new allies are forged new rivalries begin... so many worlds collide and as pieces fit together I felt myself falling apart...
Odium 6 is told i
Mike Lewis
Nov 04, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Well that was a different perspective

I loved books 1 through five. It seems book 6 turned more into a biker romance/biker novel then the zombie apocalypse. It was OK but not up to par with the other five. I am hoping the next one gets back more into the type of books that the first 54. There was just a bit too much romance for my taste. I do not mind some romance in books I read but it was just a bit much for me. And it was 90% bike a romance/bike a turf in the storyline just kind of meandered a
christina westby
Addictive

I love this series, the characters are kick butt!!!!! I love how the author writes. Sometimes I’m laughing out loud and other times I’m crying. Can’t get enough.
Emma L.J
Nov 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5* in so in love with this series ....I need more

I haven't read in two weeks ,yet as soon as odium 6 was released i one clicked and dived right in.
It's everything and more ,it pulled me left and right from Mikey to shooter and back again.My head didn't know what way I wanted Nina to go ...but the ending she chose right in my eyes my heart was routing for him.
Two world's collided and it exploded i love it can't wait for the next book
K Dz
Nov 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Well Miss Riley has done it again. Up all night reading this one. Lots of cringing, cussing, wtf’s went on. Loved it. Nina is at it again and Mikey, well he is in the sh#! again. Thank you Claire for another fantastic adventure.
Nikki Estes
Nov 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I want MORE!

Seriously love the Odium series!!!! Nina is badass as ever! And add a bunch of unruly bikers and zombies not to mention cannibals and you have a jammed action packed book! Seriously she always leaves you wanting more! Amazing job!!!
Jackie
Oct 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another wonderful book in this series. Hopefully there are more to come. If possible, this was even better than the last ones. Fast paced fantasy
Sal
Jun 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This series just keeps getting better and better!
Bikers, zombies, cannibals, terror, thrills, twists, turns, love, lust, hotness, bikers... yeah I know I said that before but it deserves to be said twice!
Honest to goodness when I start another book in this series I wonder if Ms Riley can top the last one and every time she proves big time that she totally can!
If you haven’t started the series then do so, if you have but haven’t read this one then get on it now because it’s one hell of a ride!
Roseann Powell
May 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: ZA fans, post apocalyptic fans
Oh My God!!!! This book! I thought I had been run through the ringer in all the previous books....every emotion I could possibly know...I was WRONG! Claire dug in deep with this one and left me with another cliffhanger!!! Now I wait patiently (or not) for book 7 to drop so I can end the torture. I read this book in 4 days between work and other things....that was how good it was. I cannot wait for the next steps in Nina's journey - and Mikey too! Ugh and all the other people I am now developing ...more
Tasha Sky
Jul 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love this so much and I'm so glad that I had to read me the book again so I could read number 6 it appears that they could be a 7th anybody know?
Jennifer Raymon
Dec 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it

Claire Riley writes these characters so well that you can picture them and even imagine the smells. I really loved this series,in particular, they way she combines romance and horror. No dull moments. If you like romance or zombies then try them together and read this series. In fact, read her other works too.
Shannie
Sep 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kindle-obsession
Holy hell. Why did I wait so long to read this?! Omg Mikey. Omg Nina!! Can’t wait to read the next book. Off with the Savages heads!
San
Nov 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Groups Will Collide To Take On A Savage Enemy

Claire has written another outstanding book. Odium VI is slightly different to the previous books as it is less action packed and deals with individual characters that are working out where they fit in this bigger and more sadistic world. Nina, Mikey, Shooter and O'Donnelle are all trying to hold on to a what is best for them but the fallout from this book may not allow that.

My favourite part of this book was the relationship between Nina and O'Donne
Wendy Hodges
Dec 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Gosh the suspense of this book had me almost impatient at times, I was thinking come on you need to go save Mickey stop messing about and get on with it. Not in a bad way but because I was worried about him. Some parts of this I found scary and worrying, there is some gore and the cannibalism is a bit hard to stomach. Lots of twists and turns as this saga continues, in-fighting as different groups join up for the cause not all happily. Nothing is straight forward or as you hope or expect it to b ...more
 Charlie  ✰ WLTB Blog ✰
Woah, this book was so worth the wait.

Jan 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great!!!!! Like usual!!

A kick butt story!! I’m surprised at how much I liked the biker part of the story!!! I’m not mad at how this one ended!! I think Nina did the right thing and I have no doubt that Nina and Mikey will end up together again!! I hope we find out what happened to Adam!
Angie H
Nov 25, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Battling zombies and other nasties

Another great zombie filled instalment in The Dead Saga. Both Mikey and Nina are still battling Zombies and Nasty groups to stay alive. Now with The NEO’s and The Highwaymen onside to help we will have to wait and see the outcome.
Alex Royer
Nov 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Really good but damned frustrating !!! Can't wait for Odium 7!!
Emma White
Nov 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
F@#k what a bloody good book.
can't put in to words right now how I feel,
so many mixed feelings about every thing that went down
Nina and Mickey still have so far to travel !!
Amy Johnson
Dec 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: borrowed-books
Ugh!!! I have to wait for another book! <3 Obsessed with this series! ...more
Theresa Ritchie
Jul 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Must read

Wow this book was amazing I read need the next book to find out what happens next one thing I've loved about this series once you start one book you gotta start the next one cos you need to know what happening highly recommend
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Instauration (The City Series Book 3)
  • Edge of Collapse (Edge of Collapse #1)
  • Red Eye: Season One, Episode One: An Armageddon Zombie Survival Thriller
  • Red Eye: Season One, Episode Three: An Armageddon Zombie Survival Thriller
  • Edge of Anarchy (Edge of Collapse #4)
  • No Safe Haven (The Last Sanctuary)
  • Reap of the Righteous (Safe Haven, #3)
  • Exodus (Green Fields #9)
  • Uprising (Green Fields #10)
  • The End of Everything: Book 8
  • Retribution (Green Fields #11)
  • Fighting for Rain (The Rain Trilogy, #2)
  • Nuclear Dawn Box Set Books 1-3: A Post-Apocalyptic Survival Series
  • Red Eye: Season Two, Episode Three: An Armageddon Zombie Survival Thriller
  • Ice (Safe Haven #4)
  • The End of Everything: Book 7
  • Forever Mine (Tormentor Mine, #4)
  • Pawn (The Pawn Duet, #2)
Claire C. Riley is a USA Today and International bestselling author with over twenty novels of various genres to her credit, available in kindle unlimited and audiobook.

She’s a genre-jumping book nerd who likes to write about psycho stalkers, alpha males, anti-heroes, and the end of the bloody world! She lives in the United Kingdom with her husband, three daughters, and ridiculously naughty rescue

The Dead Saga (6 books)
  • Odium (The Dead Saga, #1)
  • Odium II (The Dead Saga, #2)
  • Odium III (The Dead Saga, #3)
  • Odium IV (The Dead Saga, #4)
  • Odium V (The Dead Saga, #5)